March 28, 2024, 06:19:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 321102 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2009, 06:51:38 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/08/new-deveopments-in-jennifer-kesse-case-do-pics-uncovered-by-blinkoncrime-point-to-hataway/

NEW DEVEOPMENTS IN JENNIFER KESSE CASE: DO PICS UNCOVERED BY BLINKONCRIME POINT TO HATAWAY?

Thank-you, Blink I really feel that this is going to finally be the big break that the Kesse family has waited for. Thanks for all your hard work.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2009, 08:50:31 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/08/new-deveopments-in-jennifer-kesse-case-do-pics-uncovered-by-blinkoncrime-point-to-hataway/

NEW DEVEOPMENTS IN JENNIFER KESSE CASE: DO PICS UNCOVERED BY BLINKONCRIME POINT TO HATAWAY?

Thank-you, Blink I really feel that this is going to finally be the big break that the Kesse family has waited for. Thanks for all your hard work.

I am so praying for that no rose, just want to be clear, Toole is so on my radar yet.
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2009, 09:41:17 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-ocasio-suspect-warrant-060809,0,6915913.story

Person of interest in case of missing Ocoee woman faces charges in Fern Park attack
James Virgil Hataway, person of interest in the Tracy Ocasio case, faces charges in an attack on a woman last year
Willoughby Mariano

Sentinel Staff Writer

6:14 PM EDT, June 8, 2009

The person of interest in the case of a missing Ocoee woman faces charges in an attack on a woman last year, a Seminole County sheriff's spokeswoman said Monday.

A judge has issued an arrest warrant for James Virgil Hataway, 27, in an Aug. 7 attack alleged by Rachel M. Clarke, 22, spokeswoman Kim Cannaday said. Clarke told deputy sheriffs the Ocoee man twisted her neck after she drove him to his home, which then was in Fern Park.

Clarke said Hataway began squeezing her after she leaned over to hug Hataway goodbye. Alarmed, she got out of the car, and then tripped as she ran down the street. He grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head into the ground, according to a sheriff's report.

When neighbors came outdoors, Hataway fled, she told reporters. Clarke did not cooperate with the investigation at the time and charges were never filed, Cannaday said.

Hataway is the last person known to have seen Tracy Ocasio, 27, of Ocoee before she vanished May 27. They left together from the Florida Tap Room in MetroWest about 1:30 a.m. after watching an Orlando Magic playoff game.

Clarke went public June 2 after Ocoee police disclosed that they searched Hataway's home in Ocasio's disappearance. Last Thursday, she met with prosecutors in Sanford to discuss the August attack.

Charges in the warrant include aggravated battery, robbery and burglary with a battery charges. Information on what Hataway took during the August attack was not immediately available, Cannaday said.

The warrant for the Seminole case has not yet been served, Cannaday said. Hataway is being held without bond in Orange County Jail on an unrelated possession of drug paraphernalia count.

Hataway also is a person of interest in the February disappearance of a friend, Onda Christopher George, 29.

The warrant for Hataway's arrest in the Seminole case has not yet been served, Cannaday said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2009, 09:52:44 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19700068/detail.html

Police Search For More Ocasio Clues
Ocoee Woman Missing Since May 27

POSTED: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
UPDATED: 9:38 am EDT June 9, 2009

APOPKA, Fla. -- Ocoee police said they will conduct another search for evidence in the case of a missing woman.

VIDEO: Ocasio Missing Nearly 2 Weeks

Tracy Ocasio was last seen at the Tap Room bar in MetroWest on May 27. Police said James Hataway was the last person to see her.

Ocoee police have conducted several searches for clues already and did not specify what they were searching for today.

Police said Hataway may be connected to Ocasio's disappearance as well as the disappearance of his friend, Chris George. George went missing from Apopka in February.

Apopka police have already drained two pools at abandoned homes, which are not far from where George's car was found in February. Police said they will drain ponds in the area on Tuesday.

Hataway has not been charged in either disappearance, but he has been charged with aggravated battery in an unrelated case. Three women have accused Hataway of attacking them and he is now charged in one of those cases.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

Arrow where Onda Chris George SUV found, and close up of ponds being searched/drained. Courtesy Klaasend

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19706165/detail.html

Family Aides In Search for Missing Woman
Posted: 5:32 pm EDT June 9, 2009
Updated: 6:49 pm EDT June 9, 2009

OCOEE, Fla. -- Police and family members searched for a missing woman Tuesday in Ocoee. A man suspected in 27-year-old Tracy Ocasio's disappearance is in jail and in protective custody.

Hope is starting to dwindle in the Ocasio house. It has been nearly two weeks since Tracy disappeared and while tips are coming in, most leads turn up empty.

Ocoee police prepped an area that they plan to search Wednesday, a spot where prime suspect, 28-year-old James Hataway, was known to have worked.

Tracy Ocasio drove Hataway home from an Orlando bar and she hasn't been seen or heard from since. Her car was found just around the corner from Hataway's Ocoee house.

Joe Ocasio, Tracy's father has searched too. He said he can't bear to sit at home with thoughts of his daughter lying in a field somewhere.

"It’s a hollow feeling because you are looking for a body at this point," said Joe Ocasio.

Ocoee police Sergeant Mike Bryant spent the morning with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, working out a system that will link their information with Apopka police and Orlando, who all have missing person cases and all of them seem to have similarities or ties to James Hataway.

Hataway has had one visitor since his incarceration. His mother visited him on Sunday for 45 minutes

From Hataway's myspace account (before it was deleted).  This photo was captioned me and mom:  CORRECTION - This is not Hataway's mom even though he called her that.  This is one of the bar owners.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:58:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2009, 08:37:58 PM »

Thanks Klaas, what a lovely photo of mother and son 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2009, 08:44:21 PM »

Joe Ocasio, Tracy's father has searched too. He said he can't bear to sit at home with thoughts of his daughter lying in a field somewhere.

"It’s a hollow feeling because you are looking for a body at this point," said Joe Ocasio.

That is so sad..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

That is so sad..

Yes Edward, I saw that and I feel so bad for them.  I see her cousin is posting in serveral different forums and on the front page of SM.  She says she is in Calif and is frantic not knowing what to do and just wants everyone to help find Tracy.  I feel so bad for all of them. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2009, 09:51:35 PM »

[/quote
Klaas is right, his caption did say that, but she is in fact, NOT his mother, Donna Hataway. She is a bar owner of one of Jimmy's "haunts"
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2009, 09:56:45 PM »

[/quote
Klaas is right, his caption did say that, but she is in fact, NOT his mother, Donna Hataway. She is a bar owner of one of Jimmy's "haunts"
B

OMG, too funny.  So he just called her "mom". 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »

More questioned in case
of missing woman
Updated: Wednesday, 10 Jun 2009, 1:34 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 09 Jun 2009, 11:27 PM EDT

CHERYL GETUIZA | FOX 35 News
OCOEE, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Fourteen days and counting, and Tracy Ocasio is still missing.  Finding her is a top priority for the Ocoee Police Department.

Investigators are still talking to people with any information about missing 27-year-old or James Hataway, a person of interest in this case. Hataway, 28, is locked up right now in Orange County on drug charges.

On Tuesday, on of Hataway's friends, Justin Sharpe, talked with detectives for about an hour. Investigators called it an emotional interview.

Sharpe dropped Hataway off at the Florida Tap Room two weeks ago, the same night surveillance video captured Tracy Ocasio leaving with Hataway following an Orlando Magic watch party.

FOX 35 attempted to talk to Sharpe about that night, but he wasn't thrilled to see us. "Go away! I have nothing to say to you." he said.

Investigators on Tuesday expanded their ground search, following up on tips from people telling them where to search, including near the North Orange Trail.

They focused on wooded areas and local ponds.

Joe Ocasio, Tracy's father, said he's even been out on his own on three different occasions, canvassing an area south of the Reserves of Meadow Lake off Clark Road, three miles from where Tracy's car was found.

"That area is a dumping ground," he said. "I go fishing there. There's a lot of debris. I told detectives to search that area."

The past two weeks have been rough on the Ocasios. Tracy's mother, Liz, had to be rushed to a hospital on Tuesday, complaining of chest pains. Doctors said the stress has been too much on her.

The search will pick again on Wednesday at 3 p.m. K-9 units from various agencies will be assisting.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/060909_More_questioned_in_case_of_missing_woman

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

Police, dogs search wooded area for missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:45 PM EDT, June 10, 2009

OCOEE - Police are searching a wooded area near Ingram Road and Clarcona Ocoee Road for missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio.

The area is about 300 yards from a bike path. About 10 dogs have been brought in to help assist the search, Ocoee police said.

Osacio was last seen alive May 26 when she was watching an Orlando Magic playoff game at the Florida Tap Room. She was reported missing May 27.

She was last seen with James Virgil Hataway, who is considered a person of interest in the case and is being held on unrelated charges at the Orange County Jail.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-missing-ocoee-woman-ocascio-061009,0,6713338.story?track=rss

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2009, 04:16:24 PM »

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2009, 04:20:09 PM »

Who the heck is Colt?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2009, 04:33:57 PM »

Police, dogs search wooded area for missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:45 PM EDT, June 10, 2009

OCOEE - Police are searching a wooded area near Ingram Road and Clarcona Ocoee Road for missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio.

The area is about 300 yards from a bike path. About 10 dogs have been brought in to help assist the search, Ocoee police said.

Osacio was last seen alive May 26 when she was watching an Orlando Magic playoff game at the Florida Tap Room. She was reported missing May 27.

She was last seen with James Virgil Hataway, who is considered a person of interest in the case and is being held on unrelated charges at the Orange County Jail.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-missing-ocoee-woman-ocascio-061009,0,6713338.story?track=rss

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »

[/quote
B
Thanks, so maybe he is fantasing that this is his mom 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2009, 04:36:51 PM »

Who the heck is Colt?
Oh, my that skinny guy on the ground, must have been terrified  What is that all about?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Who the heck is Colt?
Oh, my that skinny guy on the ground, must have been terrified  What is that all about?

Oh I know - Blink left us all in suspense    

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »

Introducing Colt, Jimmy Hataway’s non-relative Brother. This pic is from Hataways myspace

............For all in suspense

as per blink @ blink on crime

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.