March 28, 2024, 09:10:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 321122 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: July 06, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

I have no opinions on the above that i posted..
As far as I am concerned we are after a sociopath person or group that acts out in a sociopath manner.

For one person to play word games like rhymes and even planting false evidence, like dirt that a dog hits on, is normal behavior and I have seen all of this before in other cases..
1.Natalee..Shango
2.Nita Mayo.. Call came in about "placed" dirt mounds.. nothing in them but Dogs hit on the dirt.
1. involved OTHERS
2. Involves only the perp.. Sick S.O.B. jmho

He which they suspect is in jail in this case, so this may be one of the others he hangs with or just some Dweeb who is interfering with an investigation..
People do this on the Internet all the time.

Stay with the suspects and friends habits of the past..
All the answers are in old behaviors.
I do agree this Tracy had a control fantasy on Bad Boys behavior which are Animal when they become drunk or drugged and or are in large groups..

jmho

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: July 06, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »

A sociopath is very common today..  He is a developing sociopath in Miami in today's news..
Notice the cruel behavior to animals which is common in youth that later become known sociopath personalities..

MIAMI – A South Florida teenager accused of killing more than a dozen cats fits the profile of a sociopath and responded with laughter when police first spoke to him about the cat deaths, a detective said in an affidavit released Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090706/ap_on_re_us/us_cats_mutilated_4

And in some respects many many business leaders of today have these same sociopath personalities and people admire them.. So We as a society are developing this behavior in our youth by not insisting on behaviors by our leaders to be civilized and in turn ourselves and our children.
Instead we think a cut throat business person or a lawyer is good because they WIN all the time..
Or a politician is good because even though they have sex in the oval office ..
when it is not acceptable behavior of a leader.. It is not acceptable in our own personal lives..

This young boy is headed down a long road .. Who knows what his future brings and what he will be accused of and or what he is prosecuted for in years to come..
jmho
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »

Animals? What animals are you speaking of in relation to the sociopathic Hataway/Hutto/Toole et al clan?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2009, 05:22:47 PM »

I think the leader of this Hataway/Hutto/Toole clan is sociopath and if you read the link in the above post I made you will read about animals and how that is relative to that type of behavior..

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »

Does Tracy have a boy friend?  TIA, Lovinlife

According to her postings, she was seeing someone, yes. It is in the Hutto/ Hataway/Toole circle.

Has LE nailed down which one of the 3 stooges it is ?

I will answer that this way; they are solely focused on Hataway by all accounts.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 06, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »

Animals? What animals are you speaking of in relation to the sociopathic Hataway/Hutto/Toole et al clan?

Tams, got your bat signal, check your nanners. Will be back later hopefully
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »

http://www.ocoee.org/Departments/Police/docs/0409_CFS_Subd.pdf

Posted by Puzzler at blinkoncrime.com, This link is pdf format of police activity in Ocoee, If you search by area and street name vs. the known addresses in this case thus far, it is very interesting to say the least.

B
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: July 07, 2009, 12:33:09 PM »

Great idea to move this thread up to a more visible spot on the forum - hopefully we can get some more smart & thoughtful monkey minds on board to help figure this out and rally for Tracy and the Ocasio family.

Thanks, Blink.   Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: July 07, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/07/07/tracy-ocasio-case-pleas-for-fdle-and-fbi-reach-governor-crist/

Tracy Ocasio Case: Pleas For FDLE and FBI Reach Governor Crist
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: July 07, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

Great idea to move this thread up to a more visible spot on the forum - hopefully we can get some more smart & thoughtful monkey minds on board to help figure this out and rally for Tracy and the Ocasio family.

Has anyone torn up the Police Call reports?

There is a 911 call hang up on Wyoming Court on 5/27 at 6:04PM- Hutto House.
Gee- no idea why anyone would want to check out a 911 hang up, possibly from the home of an individual who has a CURRENT COMPLAINT lodged by a woman he had an open altercation with, who happened to go missing that morning?

I'll be bald by the time this is over, I can just see it
B
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: July 07, 2009, 04:10:40 PM »

I will have to admit Blink, I haven't had time to give them my full attention.  One thing stood out at me:  the numerous "suspicious persons & suspicious vehicle" reports for Tracy's street.  Was "someone" watching her?

Also, the link you posted was for April 2009. 

This is the link for the May 2009, which I haven't had a chance to go thru but I believe that is what you're above post refers to.

http://www.ocoee.org/Departments/Police/docs/0509_CFS_Subd.pdf

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »

I will have to admit Blink, I haven't had time to give them my full attention.  One thing stood out at me:  the numerous "suspicious persons & suspicious vehicle" reports for Tracy's street.  Was "someone" watching her?

Also, the link you posted was for April 2009. 

This is the link for the May 2009, which I haven't had a chance to go thru but I believe that is what you're above post refers to.

http://www.ocoee.org/Departments/Police/docs/0509_CFS_Subd.pdf

Sorry Lovin, your correct, I was referring to May, I had both open at the time. There are few folks working on scrubbing this data I will post it when I get it. It is quite compelling when sifted to locale and date, imo.
B
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: July 07, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

No appologies necessary Blink.  I just wanted to post link so others could see what you were talking about.   

Anxiously awaiting your research,  Lovinlife 

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: July 08, 2009, 12:45:56 AM »

Trying to figure out what the higher-up connection is with the Huttos . . . where the power or money lie that is the shield covering these guys.

Could they perhaps be related to Earl Dewitt Hutto, 82, former U.S. Representative from Florida?

From what I have found so far, this man is highly respected with a long and decorous record of service - and a plethora of connections. I don't want to start throwing stuff out there about him if he is not actually related . . . I've seen others do that here on SM, and I don't think it's right at all to publish anyone's personal info without just cause.

Can someone please help me with figuring out family lineage? Not quite sure how to go about it; I may perhaps not have the resources that some here do (?). Am not having much luck online thus far - perhaps I need to belong to a particular site? Ancestry.com is just a giant puzzlement to me . . . not finding what I want without spending a gazillion hours looking. HELP!

Thanks Monkeys.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 08, 2009, 03:25:54 AM »

Gee- no idea why anyone would want to check out a 911 hang up, possibly from the home of an individual who has a CURRENT COMPLAINT lodged by a woman he had an open altercation with, who happened to go missing that morning?

B

They are being done as we type. I hate to complicate this, but I believe there is a connection to the Titusville, Brevard County area.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »

B

They are being done as we type. I hate to complicate this, but I believe there is a connection to the Titusville, Brevard County area.

I know where you are going with that Turbo, and I have only found one line of deliniation so far (sorry to be cryptic gang I will get to it today though).

Thanks to Turbo and a few others (I dont want to mention them without their permission) we will have a very solid "look" at the police call activity on key dates in this case.

And Im not sure it is possible it could be more complicated.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »

I have been asked to be on Dana's Show tonight on this case, if anyone has anything they might want addressed.

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the Ocasio family as we work to help them bring their daughter Tracy home.
B
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: July 09, 2009, 02:10:17 PM »

Nothing to add that you probably haven't already thought of!  I'll be looking forward to hearing you tonight on Dana's program.  God Bless Tracy and all of the missing!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: July 09, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »

DON'T MISS - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: July 09, 2009, 07:38:32 PM »

Is "Blink" the first name or the last name of Blink ?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.