March 18, 2024, 07:59:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320766 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: July 09, 2009, 07:46:45 PM »

I am at a loss in this case Blink.. I am astounded they do not have a confession...
Same in the Tori case.. They have THE guy and still no confession..Still no Tori.

I think street smart people know to stay silent.. They believe no body no crime.

This guy has done this before.. This is not his first time and He has a secret spot..
He very well could have taken her to a group of people.. But the more people that know about his dirty deed the more likely he will get caught..
I really think that he works alone..I think he is a sociopath.. They are very convincing when they want to proclaim innocence. They are the life of the party until they become anti social..at that moment they become dangerous. That happens in a split second.
There are other accounts for this happening in his personality..
LE has him in focus.. Prolly correct.

You know way more then I do Blink, just sending out my thoughts to u.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 09, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »

DON'T MISS - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Click on the link below.  Show starts in a few minutes!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2009, 09:33:10 PM »

Blink on right now

What Blink is seeing on her site is a bit of concern which way the investigation is going.  They have excluded some folks that her family and friends think should be looked into.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 09, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »

I agree the FDLE & FBI really need to be involved.  IMO.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2009, 09:45:54 PM »

OIC Said the BlindMan..

Paul Hutto gets spit on by Tracy... He decides to get even.. He feels powerful and has associates with police as a snitch/informant.
Hataway becomes the lure, "as he has earned her trust" that allows him to have Tracy drive to a spot where Paul can get even with her.
Hataway takes her car back and drops it off later.. Walks home.
Hutto feels he has the cops in his pocket as the police NEED him for information he holds on some other case..
He thinks he has made friends out of the cops..

So Far ... It kinda looks like he does.. Do any cops frequent that bar ?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2009, 09:57:43 PM »

You summed it up quite nicely Edward, TY.  Great job Blink! 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2009, 10:04:14 PM »

OIC Said the BlindMan..

Paul Hutto gets spit on by Tracy... He decides to get even.. He feels powerful and has associates with police as a snitch/informant.
Hataway becomes the lure, "as he has earned her trust" that allows him to have Tracy drive to a spot where Paul can get even with her.
Hataway takes her car back and drops it off later.. Walks home.
Hutto feels he has the cops in his pocket as the police NEED him for information he holds on some other case..
He thinks he has made friends out of the cops..

So Far ... It kinda looks like he does.. Do any cops frequent that bar ?

A few there, but many more in Ocoee. Franks, and Gators especially.

Edward, I think it is possible in that scenario, however my sources tell me Hataway passed a polly at the first interview, contrary to what has been reported, so I am inclined to believe it may have been more of an ambush situation. ALL were at the TAP that eve in question.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 09, 2009, 10:09:29 PM »

He brought her to the ambush..possibly witnessed nothing..
Sinister people pride themselves in passing Lie detectors.. He is a brother for life now.

Blink, I really appreciate you being on radio and explaining in your own words what has gone on prior to Tracy disappearing..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 09, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »

Wait A second..
Did anyone actually see Hattaway and tracy drive out the parking lot together ??
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: July 09, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »

He brought her to the ambush..possibly witnessed nothing..
Sinister people pride themselves in passing Lie detectors.. He is a brother for life now.

Blink, I really appreciate you being on radio and explaining in your own words what has gone on prior to Tracy disappearing..

TY Edward, Dana does an outstanding job.

Fwiw, I dont think Jimmy would have volunteered to take a polly and give his DNA and let them search his house if he were involved in any way. Moreover, the lack of cadaver hits in the car, his house, or immediate vicinity leads me to believe it may corroberate what he has been saying
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 09, 2009, 10:23:14 PM »

Wait A second..
Did anyone actually see Hattaway and tracy drive out the parking lot together ??

Not that has been publicly confirmed, but I know there a PD hub there and I have to believe they are on security cams. Thats just it, he admitted she gave him a ride home from day one.
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »

A PD hub..? So a police department has an sub facility in the complex ???
So there is probably security cams on the parking lot then..
safe to consider that Cops do frequent that bar..

OK ..He does get in her vehicle and drive out the driveway and at some point he steps out of the vehicle and somebody else steps into her vehicle.. Could have happened at any stop light or stop sign.. But someplace without witness..

In order to pass the lie detector, he has to have no knowledge of anything to be safe..

But that also puts some other persons DNA in her car..
In order to keep another persons DNA out of her car she would have had to been coxed to drive to another location and for her to get out of her vehicle of her own accord before the ambush takes place..
Then Hattaway returns her vehicle ? He would have been there to witness an ambush.. ?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »

.. Blink you may want to verify the Parking lot cameras..jmho

She could have been taken right out of that parking lot and Hataway could have just driven her vehicle following the attacker and he himself went home.
No knowledge of anything..
He is the only one being questioned.. As planned.
He would be a lure to get her out and a decoy that draws attention to himself on purpose..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2009, 11:02:39 PM »

She could have been taken right out of that parking lot and Hataway could have just driven her vehicle following the attacker and he himself went home.
He would be a lure to get her out and a decoy that draws attention to himself on purpose..

Edward I completely agree that should be run down, I thought of that after no cadavers hit, however, her pings are within .25 (so falls under =/- 3 mi radius) in Ocoee. True though that could be just her cell
B
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: July 10, 2009, 03:02:51 AM »

Edward I completely agree that should be run down, I thought of that after no cadavers hit, however, her pings are within .25 (so falls under =/- 3 mi radius) in Ocoee. True though that could be just her cell
B

If there are no videos to the contrary, my money is on she was put in another car and Hataway was used to take her car and park it where it was to be found, throwing the suspicion and evidence only on him who could pass a polygraph since he had no knowledge what happened to her.

I don't believe this was their "first rodeo" and from what I can find there needs to be a lot of other deaths and disappearances looked at again.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2009, 10:04:57 AM »

I'm going out on a limb here by saying this as I have nothing to back it so it's JMO.  You guys know more about whats going on than I do.

What if JH did get a ride home from Tracy and she actually dropped him off and then things took a turn for the worst?  I am not in anyway defending JH.  He's a creep.  But the story doesn't match up.  Maybe Hutto bros staged a breakdown en route that they know Tracy would travel.  She stopped to help, things went badly. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: July 10, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/07/10/tracy-ocasio-case-breaking-developments-cast-doubts-on-hataway-explores-hutto-circle/

Tracy Ocasio Case: Breaking Developments Cast Doubts on Hataway - Explores Hutto Circle
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: July 10, 2009, 02:48:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1acIhWuY5RI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1acIhWuY5RI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2009, 03:51:30 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1acIhWuY5RI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1acIhWuY5RI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Thank you soooo much Blink,  my mind was pretty boggled trying to make sense of all the comments on your site & SM it's clearer now.  YOU GO GIRL!!    May Tracy be found soon so this family can find some kind of peace an angelic monkey
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2009, 04:42:18 PM »

Even Hutto women look like they may have a violent side ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.