March 19, 2024, 04:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 320833 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2009, 07:25:21 PM »

Even Hutto women look like they may have a violent side ..

Right? I did not feel it relative to the piece at this time, but the Lollies have their own skeletons, kwim?
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2009, 08:27:20 PM »

Is it possible that Girls attacked our girl Tracy ??

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2009, 11:20:41 AM »

Is it possible that Girls attacked our girl Tracy ??

I guess it cant be excluded, but due to the extreme lack of evidence, I am more inclined to think it was a guy or guys. If their men are involved though, I would bet money they know about it.
B
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #283 on: July 11, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »

WOOT WOOT.....great job Blink!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: July 11, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »

Why thank you my dear fellow Simian, nut..

B
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 11, 2009, 09:44:43 PM »

Why thank you my dear fellow Simian, nut..

B

As always Ms. Blink, great job!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2009, 12:45:36 AM »

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 12, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »

Really lovely lady-
Where is she?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: July 12, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/07/10/tracy-ocasio-case-breaking-developments-cast-doubts-on-hataway-explores-hutto-circle/

Tracy Ocasio Case: Breaking Developments Cast Doubts on Hataway - Explores Hutto Circle

Very interesting about Hutto, the gun shots and 911 call Blink. We don't hear much on the news lately about Tracy.  Ocoee is approx 10 miles from where I live.  Her disappearance along with Jennifer Kesse's seem too much a like in that they both just "went missing" and frequent the same area.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: July 15, 2009, 09:52:53 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/071409_Hataway_back_in_Orange_jail

Hataway back in Orange jail
Updated: Tuesday, 14 Jul 2009, 11:38 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 14 Jul 2009, 11:38 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The man investigators call a person of interest in the disappearance of Ooee resident Tacy Ocasio, is no longer in the Seminole Cunty Jail.

Investigators moved James Hataway, 28, of ocoee, to the Seminole County Jail in June after arresting him for the 2008 assault of a Casselberry woman.

On Tuesday, Hataway was transferred back to Orange County to face drug charges. He is not charged in Ocasio's disappearance.

Friends last saw the 27-year old Ocasio leaving a Metrowest bar with Hataway, on may 26.

After an exhaustive search in and around Ocoee, Ocasio’s parents tell FOX 35 that investigators plan to search an area previously flagged by a psychic.

Tracy's father received a tip about a wooded area across from Ocoee High School in June. Detectives are also reviewing Ocasio's text messages sent to and from her cell phone.
The man investigators call a person of interest in the disappearance of Ooee resident Tacy Ocasio, is no longer in the Seminole Cunty Jail.     

Investigators moved James Hataway, 28, of ocoee, to the Seminole County Jail in June after arresting him for the 2008 assault of a Casselberry woman.

On Tuesday, Hataway was transferred back to Orange County to face drug charges. He is not charged in Ocasio's disappearance.

Friends last saw the 27-year old Ocasio leaving a Metrowest bar with Hataway, on may 26.

After an exhaustive search in and around Ocoee, Ocasio’s parents tell FOX 35 that investigators plan to search an area previously flagged by a psychic.

Tracy's father received a tip about a wooded area across from Ocoee High School in June.   Detectives are also reviewing Ocasio's text messages sent to and from her cell phone.

=====================================

Why are they, six weeks later just now reviewing the text messages on Tracy's phone?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 15, 2009, 11:19:18 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/071409_Hataway_back_in_Orange_jail

Hataway back in Orange jail
Updated: Tuesday, 14 Jul 2009, 11:38 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 14 Jul 2009, 11:38 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The man investigators call a person of interest in the disappearance of Ooee resident Tacy Ocasio, is no longer in the Seminole Cunty Jail.

Tracy's father received a tip about a wooded area across from Ocoee High School in June. Detectives are also reviewing Ocasio's text messages sent to and from her cell phone.
The man investigators call a person of interest in the disappearance of Ooee resident Tacy Ocasio, is no longer in the Seminole Cunty Jail.     

Tracy's father received a tip about a wooded area across from Ocoee High School in June.   Detectives are also reviewing Ocasio's text messages sent to and from her cell phone.

=====================================

Why are they, six weeks later just now reviewing the text messages on Tracy's phone?

Right? WTH?
AND
He is NOT in OC on drug charges, they found a bong in his house (no drugs) after he had already consented to the first search.
Also, on the clerk site, it says he was arraigned on 7/14 at midnight, and 7/16 0800, last update 7/16, and it is the 15th.
This is the stuff that drives me nuts.
B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 15, 2009, 02:21:39 PM »

Any Hutto women involved with a cop ?
LE appears to be ignoring basic FACT.

That is disturbing..
jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: July 15, 2009, 02:22:39 PM »

Really lovely lady-
Where is she?

She demands that Honest and caring people find her and punish those that hurt her.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 15, 2009, 11:58:23 PM »

Really lovely lady-
Where is she?

She demands that Honest and caring people find her and punish those that hurt her.
Absolutely and well said.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »

Any Hutto women involved with a cop ?
LE appears to be ignoring basic FACT.

That is disturbing..
jmho
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2009, 09:46:25 AM »

I'm not sure if at this point Ocoee police even have intensions of finding Tracy but FWIW:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/7/15/new_search_conducted_in_ocasio_case.html?cid=rss

New Search Conducted In Ocasio Case

Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:33:42 AM

OCOEE -- Police conducted a new search Wednesday in the Tracy Ocasio case.

The Ocoee Police Department searched a large area behind the Kangaroo convenience store in the 400 block of Franklin Street.

Officials said they searched the area because it is close to where Ocasio's cell phone last received calls.

After three hours of searching, officials said they found no evidence that would lead to her whereabouts.

Ocasio hasn't been seen alive since late May when she gave James Hataway a ride home from a MetroWest bar.

Hataway is considered a person of interest in the case. He said she was fine when she dropped him off.

He remains locked up on unrelated charge.

Hataway has also been charged in an attack on another woman.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2009, 11:00:04 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-tracy-ocasio-071609,0,2843561.story

Person of interest in Tracy Ocasio disappearance in court this morning
James Hataway, the man who Tracy Ocasio was last seen with, pleaded not guilty to a criminal mischief charge

Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:40 AM EDT, July 16, 2009

The man who Ocoee police believe is involved in the disappearance of missing Tracy Ocasio pleaded not guilty this morning to an unrelated criminal mischief charge.

James Hataway is accused of punching a woman's van in April. He was one of about 30 people crossing A.D. Mims road, and the driver, Donnagh Robinson slowed to let them cross. She heard a bang and her niece identified Hataway as the person who hit the ven.

He spoke only a few words during the short hearing and glanced briefly at Liz Ocasio who was sitting in the front row behind a glass partition in the jailhouse courtroom.

Hataway is listed as the only person of interest in Ocasio's May disappearance. He has not been charged in that case. Ocasio was last seen leaving a MetroWest bar with Hataway on May 27 following an Orlando Magic playoff game. Hataway told police Ocasio gave him a ride home to his house and then left. Her car was found unlocked and abandoned a short walk from his house a day later.

"I'm going to be there every time he is in court," Liz Ocasio said. "If he doesn't know my face, he will. I'm going to be here every time."

It's been 49 days since Tracy Ocasio was last seen and Liz Ocasio is no longer hopeful her daughter will be found alive.

"If I had to lose my daughter to put this piece of trash away, then I guess that's what had to happen," she said.

Ocoee police will be conducting another search in the coming days to look for clues in the woman's disappearance. Searchers have not found any sign of Ocasio since she disappeared.

If Liz Ocasio had the opportunity to say one thing to Hataway, she said he'd ask one thing: "Where's my daughter?"

"I'm convinced he had everything to do with my daughter's disappearance," Liz Ocasio said. "She was a good, decent person. She didn't deserve this."

Liz Ocasio urges anyone with information about her daughter's case or about Hataway to call Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2009, 02:41:02 PM »

O/T the remains of Victoria Stafford from Woodstock ON may have been found.  Please take the time to light a candle to remember Tori.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tori
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2009, 09:58:16 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20128261/detail.html

Deputies Investigating Body Found Near Apopka

Posted: 9:49 am EDT July 21, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- At approximately 8:00am Tuesday morning, the Orange County Sheriff's Office was called out to an area off Round Lake Road, near Apopka, where a body was discovered.

Tune into Eyewitness News at noon and check WFTV.com for updates on this developing story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2009, 10:01:25 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-found-apopka-072109,0,3344749.story

OrlandoSentinel.com
Woman's body found in north Orange County
Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writer

9:57 AM EDT, July 21, 2009

Investigators are considering the discovery of a woman's body in a rural part of north Orange County a "suspicious death."

Sheriff's deputies from the Orange County Sheriff's Office said a jogger smelled an unusual odor in the 4700 block of Ondich Road in north Apopka sometime before 8:20 a.m.

Spokesman Jim Solomons said the body has been there for some time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.