March 28, 2024, 08:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING OCOEE WOMAN: TRACY OCASIO LAST SEEN IN ORLANDO #1 5/29/09 -  (Read 321115 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2009, 01:48:28 PM »

I can Understand both her husband "being total consumed" and herself "one day at a time" ..

Anyways.. consider that the car was in this position.. Note all possible roads from the bar to this point and then roads from this cars position to where the car was found..
search all along the way.. consider septics at any and all vacant homes along the routes.
Anyplace this group of friends may have been noted to visit in this area ?

Remember the experience with Caylee ,, she was right there the whole time..
This area is apparently very hard to search because of the overgrow ? snakes alligators and spiders ? I have no idea.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #361 on: August 10, 2009, 03:52:12 PM »

Dad of missing woman wants to up reward
Published : Monday, 10 Aug 2009, 12:23 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The father of a missing Ocoee woman says he is willing to put in some of his own money to find his daughter.

Surveillance video shows the 27-year-old leaving the Florida Tap Room in Metrowest with James Hataway on the early morning hours of May 27. The next day, Ocasio's car was found not far from Hataway's home, but there was no sign of the missing woman

On Monday Joe Ocasio said he is meeting with Crimeline to up the reward for information on his missing daughter Tracy Ocasio. The Crimeline reward is $5000.00 and Joe Ocasio wants to up the reward to $10,000.00 with his own money.

The Ocoee Police Department is hoping the boost in money will bring someone forward with information on where the missing woman might be.

A criminal mischief trial for James Hataway, the person of interest in her disappearance, was scheduled for Monday morning but was postponed.

August 10 is Tracy Ocasio's 28th birthday.
 http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/081009_ocasio_reward

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 10, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »

Praying for the Ocasio family and Tracy on her birthday.   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #363 on: August 10, 2009, 09:44:39 PM »

Family Marks Ocasio's Birthday By Doubling Reward
Orange Co. Woman Missing Since May

POSTED: 3:12 pm EDT August 10, 2009
UPDATED: 5:22 pm EDT August 10, 2009

OCOEE, Fla. -- Missing Ocoee woman, Tracy Ocasio, would have turned 28 years old Monday.

Her parents, Joe and Liz Ocasio, chose to celebrate their daughter's birthday by visiting detectives and taking money out of their own savings account to double to Crimeline reward from $5,000 to $10,000.

Monday morning the Ocasios tried to attend a court appearance for James Hataway. He's the only person of interest in their daughter's disappearance. Hataway's court date was postponed. The couple vows to attend every one of Hataway's court dates.

Tracy Ocasio has been missing since May 27. She was last seen leaving a Metrowest bar with Hataway. Her car was found abandoned not far from Hataway's home but despite weeks of searching, no evidence of her has been found.

Hataway is currently jailed in connection with a violent assault on another woman.

Other Central Florida families are also marking milestones to remember missing persons.

It has been exactly six months Monday since anybody saw 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. There's a $35,000 reward for information that could lead to the Putnam County girl.

She was last seen in her Satsuma home on Feb. 10. Haleigh's sixth birthday is next Monday.

Family members are also marking Trenton Duckett's fifth birthday Monday.

The Lake County boy has been missing since 2006.

Just a few months ago, detectives released an age-progressed photo to show what Trenton may look like now. So far, it has not produced any credible leads.

Trenton's father joined George and Cindy Anthony Sunday to mark what would have been Caylee Anthony's fourth birthday.

The toddler was found dead last December. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with her murder.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20347339/detail.html

Praying for Tracy and her family today, may Tracy be found soon. Happy Birthday Tracy.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 11, 2009, 04:52:20 AM »

Happy Birthday Tracy.   an angelic monkey

Thanks for the update,Pink and Nutt.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: August 11, 2009, 05:00:56 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/10/ocasio_family_wants_reward_upped.html
 Ocasio Family Wants Reward Upped
Monday, August 10, 2009 11:02:12 PM
OCOEE -- The family of missing woman, Tracy Ocasio, has asked Crimeline double the reward in the case from $5,000 to $10,0000. The family is also asking for more searches for the woman.

The family says they want to meet with Ocoee police to ask about having a group that helped in the search for
Jennifer Kesse come out and help with a search for Tracy.

Ocoee police must agree to the search before the group will help in the case.

Ocasio disappeared May and was last seen leaving the Tap Room bar in Metrowest with James Hataway.

He is in jail on separate charges, but is considered a person of interest in the case.

Several areas between Metrowest and Ocoee have already been searched for any sign of Ocasio.

So far, those searches have not turned up any new leads.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2009, 11:14:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20375597/detail.html
Reward For Information On Tracy Ocasio Doubled
Joe Ocasio Says $10,000 Offered By His Dentist

POSTED: 5:42 pm EDT August 12, 2009
UPDATED: 6:08 pm EDT August 12, 2009
OCOEE, Fla. -- The reward for information for information about missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio's disappearance has been doubled to $20,000 after the dentist of Ocasio's father offered $10,000.
Tracy images....http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19647092/detail.html

It's the second time this week the Crimeline reward has doubled. On Monday, the day Ocasio would have turned 28 years old, Joe and Liz Ocasio announced that they had taken $5,000 from their savings account to increase the reward.

"I was totally blown away and speechless," Joe Ocasio said of Dr Jeffrey J. Sevor's offer to double the reward. "Here is a man I barely know outside his office chair not only taking time to tell me how much he cared but giving his own money to help find our daughter."

Ocasio also said the Central Florida Search and Rescue group has contacted Ocoee detectives and has formally offered its help.

Tracy Ocasio went missing on May 27. She was last seen leaving a Metrowest bar with James Hataway, the only person of interest in the case. Her car was found abandoned not far from Hataway's home but despite weeks of searching, no evidence of her has been found.
Hataway is currently jailed in connection with a violent assault on another woman.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: August 13, 2009, 08:05:11 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-tracy-ocasio-reward-raised-081209,0,1457982.story
Reward in Tracy Ocasio case raised to $20,000
The dentist of Tracy Ocasio's father put up $10,000.

Susan Jacobson  Sentinel Staff Writer

10:16 p.m. EDT, August 12, 2009

The reward for information on a missing Ocoee woman's whereabouts was doubled Wednesday to $20,000.

It's the second time this week that the reward doubled.

This time, Winter Park periodontist Jefrey Sevor has agreed to put up $10,000, said Joe Ocasio, Tracy's father. Sevor did some dental work for Joe Ocasio.

"I broke down crying," Ocasio said. "Here's a man I barely know, and he comes and does something like this."

Joe Ocasio and his wife, Liz, on Monday pledged $5,000 toward the reward.

Tracy Ocasio, whose 28th birthday was Monday, has been missing since late May. She was last seen leaving a MetroWest bar with a man who is now in the Orange County Jail on charges related to an attack on another woman.

"We're hoping that money spurs some kind of leads that will make somebody come forwad with knowledge about this case," Ocasio said.

He also said Central Florida Search and Rescue, a volunteer group, has offered to help search for his daughter.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-tracy-ocasio-reward-raised-081209,0,1457982.story
Reward in Tracy Ocasio case raised to $20,000
The dentist of Tracy Ocasio's father put up $10,000.

Susan Jacobson  Sentinel Staff Writer

10:16 p.m. EDT, August 12, 2009

The reward for information on a missing Ocoee woman's whereabouts was doubled Wednesday to $20,000.

It's the second time this week that the reward doubled.

This time, Winter Park periodontist Jefrey Sevor has agreed to put up $10,000, said Joe Ocasio, Tracy's father. Sevor did some dental work for Joe Ocasio.

"I broke down crying," Ocasio said. "Here's a man I barely know, and he comes and does something like this."

Joe Ocasio and his wife, Liz, on Monday pledged $5,000 toward the reward.

Tracy Ocasio, whose 28th birthday was Monday, has been missing since late May. She was last seen leaving a MetroWest bar with a man who is now in the Orange County Jail on charges related to an attack on another woman.

"We're hoping that money spurs some kind of leads that will make somebody come forwad with knowledge about this case," Ocasio said.

He also said Central Florida Search and Rescue, a volunteer group, has offered to help search for his daughter.

This is great news!  Reward doubled again and a possible search!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »

No new information, but some National Coverage!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/19/grace.coldcase.ocasio/index.html
Hope endures, reward rises for missing woman

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »

No new information, but some National Coverage!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/19/grace.coldcase.ocasio/index.html
Hope endures, reward rises for missing woman

Thank you Lovinlife. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »

FYI RE: the body found in Apopka July 21st
ID of woman found dead near Apopka released
Aug 21, 2009 12:46:39 PM

A woman found dead last month near Apopka has been identified as Brenda Revel, 28.

The body was found by a jogger in the 4700 block of Ondich Road July 21. She noticed a foul smell coming from the woods about 7:30 a.m., and spotted the body as she approached the area.

Revel's remains had been at the site for at least two days. Deputies did not disclose how Revel was killed. No arrests have been made in the case, spokesman Jim Solomons said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2009/08/id-of-woman-found-dead-near-apopka-released.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
riddler
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2009, 08:28:38 PM »

Hello!  Long time reader, never posted.  I live in Orlando and I am watching Wipeout on ABC.  There was a message on a ticker on the bottom of the screen that says "Breaking News... Investigators are on the sceen... a body has been found.   A tip that mentioned "Tracy Ocasio" led investigators to search.  Hopefully one of our missing has been found.  I can't find any coverage on the local stations or news sites so I can't provide a link.  Hopefully it will be up soon.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »

Hello!  Long time reader, never posted.  I live in Orlando and I am watching Wipeout on ABC.  There was a message on a ticker on the bottom of the screen that says "Breaking News... Investigators are on the sceen... a body has been found.   A tip that mentioned "Tracy Ocasio" led investigators to search.  Hopefully one of our missing has been found.  I can't find any coverage on the local stations or news sites so I can't provide a link.  Hopefully it will be up soon.

Here's the link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-reported-082609,0,6751597.story
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 26, 2009, 08:53:30 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-body-reported-082609,0,6751597.story

Investigators checking out tip that body found in remote area
Could find be linked to Tracy Ocasio disappearance?

Susan Jacobson

Sentinel Staff Writer

8:35 PM EDT, August 26, 2009

Investigators are looking into a tip that a body was found in an out-of-the-way location in west Orange County.

A tip to Crimeline hinted that the body might be that of Tracy Ocasio, the 27-year-old woman missing since May, authorities said. The remains were said to have been found at a veterinary clinic that is no longer being used.

But an Orange Sheriff's spokesman said investigators don't know yet what they have, if anything.

Check back for updates.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 26, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »

Thanks Riddler - I pray it's Tracy
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

Investigators checking out tip that body found in remote area

Investigators are looking into a tip that a body was found in an out-of-the-way location in west Orange County.

A tip to Crimeline hinted that the body might be that of Tracy Ocasio, the 27-year-old woman missing since May, authorities said. The remains were said to have been found at an animal clinic or shelter that is no longer being used.

But an Orange Sheriff's spokesman said investigators don't know yet what they have, if anything.

Check back for updates.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 26, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »

NUT 
carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »

A tip in the Tracy Ocasio case has led investigators to an old animal shelter. According to the Ocoee Police Department, the tip came in about a possible body in a freezer. The tipster claimed it was Ocasio. The freezer is in the old animal shelter on Avalon Road. Investigators said bags were removed from the freezer and are going to be X-rayed to see if they're human. Ocasio disappeared in May when she gave James Hataway a ride home from a MetroWest bar. Hataway remains locked up on unrelated charges in the Orange County Jail. He is still a person of interest in the case. Stay with News 13 for updates.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/26/police_investigating_tip_in_ocasio_case.html?cid=rss
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 26, 2009, 09:32:30 PM »

Remains found at old animal shelter

Susan Jacobson

Sentinel Staff Writer

8:35 PM EDT, August 26, 2009

Investigators are trying to determine whether a body found tonight in west Orange County is that of missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio.

A tip to Ocoee police about 6 p.m., via Crimeline, said the remains were in a freezer at an abandoned animal shelter, said Ocoee police Sgt. Mike Bryant. The caller said officers should investigate whether the body is that of Ocasio, who was 27 when she vanished after leaving a MetroWest bar in late May.

Police asked the Orange County Sheriff's Office to investigate since the area near Winter Garden is in their jurisdiction. They found bags with signs of decomposing remains inside and summoned the Orange-Osceola County Medical Examiner's Office, Bryant said.

"If it is a human body, we didn't want to disturb it," he said.

A medical examiner is expected to be able to determine in the next hour whether the body or bodies are human or animal. If they're human, they will be taken to the Medical Examiner's Office and tested further.

The shelter was on Avalon Road in a rural area.

Check back for updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.