March 29, 2024, 06:15:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets unite in a common cause  (Read 6425 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »

I am on board with this 100%
I am a volunteer activist by nature. Count me in.
I have some extra time during my normal day to day since I am a stay at home Momma and Wife and I am willing to donate my extra time to this cause.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

Pink Angel I am wondering if the admin here at Scared Monkeys can help with setting something up so it can be linked together?
Might want to speak with Klaas and others to see what their thoughts are?
It's a fantastic idea no matter what and I am fully supportive.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 09:27:59 PM »

Thats great everyone, thanks for wanting to join in! I think once a site is settled we can take the conversation over there and start with our goals and ground work.

I would think we would use the strengths of each one. I am not a leader, more of a cheer leader, lol, I know my place. I have been an advocate for many years and have spoken with government officials, led awareness campaigns as well as helped parents advocate for their children. I would think that would be a natural fit for me.
Jess has legal knowledge, I am hoping he would be willing to help there.

I ask the rest of you to please think about what you are best at, what are your strengths and post. There is a place for everyone.  WE need everyone, absolutely everyone. All hands on deck!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 01:35:47 AM »

http://www.blogcatalog.com/search.frame.php?term=polly+franks&id=7bb3b3e53a23be2ee3e7ba5bf4ae0726

This lady was on Nancy Grace. So, I looked her up. Ideas from other sites are good.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 02:44:22 AM »

ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!
Please read this article.  It is something that only 17 states currently have but ALL 50 STATES SHOULD HAVE IT!

http://wjz.com/local/DNA.police.match.2.1041592.html

I realize I posted this in the early hours, but I will bump this during the days to make sure everyone sees this.

The DNA samples are taken from anyone ARRESTED for any crime (even not paying parking tickets).

It is something we can do to move in the right direction.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 12:48:57 PM »

Wanted to add to the above note:

Since this law went into effect, eight have been arrested.  One was arrested for crimes over five years old, crimes of child predator/child sexual abuse.  He is off the street now!  It works and it needs to be a law in every state, and all the DNA database info needs to be available from every State to every State!

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.