April 20, 2024, 07:11:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271706 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: June 08, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

I am pulling out the big guns for the document dance.  Since it snowed this weekend, and there is frost expected all week I am bringing out the buddies to help.

Oh no, Northern Rose! When will you ever be able to plant a garden? I heard the plants grow fast and get really huge up there.   

Garden is planted.  Latest I can ever remember as well, then the snow and frost came again.  We had one nice day, even got the pool filled and open, now worried about skating on it.  Garden has almost every bedsheet I own on it and looks like a bad laundry mart.  Can only hope it stops this nonsense.  Season is short but days are long.  Things grow huge and fast with the long days.  Sun does not go down now till about 11:00pm right now.  Just need some heat to get growing going before everything freezes.

Wish some heat was put on those documents .  What ever happened to DC's depo?  Where is the video from the parking lot?  What happened to Mac?  There are so many little tidbits they could give us right now! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: June 08, 2009, 01:50:20 PM »

O/T bringing this post by Nutt over from Neveah's thread...looks like we wont be getting the autopsy presser today

Associated Press - June 8, 2009 12:54 PM ET
No autopsy results yet
MONROE, Mich. (AP) - Police say they don't yet have autopsy results from a body they believe to be that of Nevaeh (nuh-VAY'-uh) Buchanan, a 5-year-old Monroe girl who has been missing since May 24.

The autopsy is being conducted by the Wayne County medical examiner's office. The Monroe County sheriff also submitted evidence gathered from the gravesite to the Michigan State Police crime lab in Northville.

The sheriff's office said Monday no results had come back from either the medical examiner or the crime lab.

http://www.wlns.com/Global/story.asp?S=10495993&nav=menu25_2

OK, Im out for a bit - time to hit the pool!   Cyas later this afternoon MUAH!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1002 on: June 08, 2009, 02:04:04 PM »

Oh alright! I suppose we're all doing what we can trying to get documents released! Add mine to the doc dances!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: June 08, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »

Maybe we could get Monkilicious to post her belly dancing recital. That might shake some docs loose.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: June 08, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys -- It's slow today.  Trying to distract myself from the (not particularly surprising) disappointing news that the Scamthonys once again got a pass to break laws that you or I would never dream of violating, and would surely be arrested for if we did.  Some Monkeys are saying the A's will eventually get what's coming to them; I hope these Monkeys are right.

So, I was reading in the Neveah thread... had some thoughts and didn't want to jump in with them (since I mostly only post here in the Caylee thread)... so I hopped over to WS to see what they had to say...   instead, almost immediately stumbled across this reference to a theory in the Caylee case.  (Someone over there suggested it for Nevaeh.)  This is a theory involving the use of ice and a large cooler.  I posted about the idea here at SM back in January http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4438.msg639993#msg639993, and on my old Caylee myspace that got shut down in November. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3844843&postcount=7
<snip>  From Post #7 on Thread called "Disposal of Naveah's[sic] body:  Theories," by Reannan.
"I was a huge proponent over on the Caylee Anthony thread that Casey kept the body in a cooler in the garage or trunk of her car for a few days. The trips that neighbors saw where she backed her car into the garage were trips where she was changing out the ice. The cadaver dog hits in the back yard were where she dumped the melted water that had surrounded the body. Just my opinion....but it makes sense to me."

I had gotten such a hinky feeling when I saw GA on camera one day early in the case, saying he was going on a road trip (upstate?  Georgia?) to check out a tip.  Or maybe it was to drive the billboard around, not sure.  He had a big cooler with him.  Months later, when Caylee's remains were discovered, LE searched the A's garage; there was a cooler on a shelf with a black plastic bag inside it.  That struck me as odd; never knew people to store garbage bags inside a cooler. 

Not saying I endorse this theory.  Just have long considered it a possibility, and it was good to find that someone else had considered it, too.  BTW, I do not post at WS, am not a member and never have been.
Dancing  for  Docs! 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: June 08, 2009, 02:23:07 PM »

Oh alright! I suppose we're all doing what we can trying to get documents released! Add mine to the doc dances!!
Whoa, CBB.  That's gonna produce more than some case documents, IMO!   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1006 on: June 08, 2009, 02:25:45 PM »

I remember that Desi, I figured George was running away from home. But I can't figure why you would store garbage bags in a cooler. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: June 08, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »

I remember that Desi, I figured George was running away from home. But I can't figure why you would store garbage bags in a cooler. 
It would have been the only smart thing he has done to date!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1008 on: June 08, 2009, 02:34:46 PM »

Whoa, CBB.  That's gonna produce more than some case documents, IMO!   Monkey Devil!

I was thinking the same thing! LMAO! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: June 08, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »

I don't know where I was reading last night, but I pulled up Richard Grund's statement to OCSD. The statement was made before Caylee was found. Early on, Mr. Grund made an offer to George that he could and wanted to gather some friends of his to look for Caylee.
George never took him up on his offer.
That in itself is odd. Caylee is missing, Cindy is in the media on a daily basis and one of her statments is that it's going to take all of America to find Caylee and they don't take help that is offered ? Cindy loudly criticized OCDS for not looking, the Ants never looked and they didn't take the help that was offered in a sincere and caring fashion.
It fits in with my thinking that the Ants knew the baby was dead really early on and the entire media circus was a charade for support and donations and to deflect the attention away from Casey.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: June 08, 2009, 02:58:57 PM »

snipped from Desi>

I had gotten such a hinky feeling when I saw GA on camera one day early in the case, saying he was going on a road trip (upstate?  Georgia?) to check out a tip.  Or maybe it was to drive the billboard around, not sure.  He had a big cooler with him.  Months later, when Caylee's remains were discovered, LE searched the A's garage; there was a cooler on a shelf with a black plastic bag inside it.  That struck me as odd; never knew people to store garbage bags inside a cooler.

Hi Desi! 

Wouldn't it stand to reason that George would have gotten rid of the cooler on the road trip if he thought Caylee had been inside it?? Didn't he have "Jim" from Ohio with him at the time of the trip? Maybe there was a disposal of the cooler and a buying of a new one to replace it.

I always thought that disappearance was a deep sea fishing trip or a get-a-way to the beach to get George's mind off things. At that time he was a bit hot-headed and was at the time of yelling at Casey and he was tired of living a lie, and the stomping out of the house.

I don't really know what it means about the black plastic bags being in the cooler. Maybe, just in that jammed packed garage, (like mine) they were put there because of no place else for them to go. I find things inside of things all the time in my garage. Most of them are things I have been missing for a while.    Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: June 08, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »

I don't know where I was reading last night, but I pulled up Richard Grund's statement to OCSD. The statement was made before Caylee was found. Early on, Mr. Grund made an offer to George that he could and wanted to gather some friends of his to look for Caylee.
That in itself is odd. Caylee is missing, Cindy is in the media on a daily basis and one of her statments is that it's going to take all of America to find Caylee and they don't take help that is offered ? Cindy loudly criticized OCDS for not looking, the Ants never looked and they didn't take the help that was offered in a sincere and caring fashion.
It fits in with my thinking that the Ants knew the baby was dead really early on and the entire media circus was a charade for support and donations and to deflect the attention away from Casey.   
I totally agree with you, for me there is no doubt.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1012 on: June 08, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »

re: bold above> I don't find it odd. Afterall, their precious, truthful, wonderful, loving Rolling Eyes Casey told them she did not trust Jesse...so they probably didn't want help from any of them. I do believe they knew early on that Caylee was dead, but I do not think they knew she was down the street.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: June 08, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

snipped from Desi>

Hi Desi! 

Wouldn't it stand to reason that George would have gotten rid of the cooler on the road trip if he thought Caylee had been inside it?? Didn't he have "Jim" from Ohio with him at the time of the trip? Maybe there was a disposal of the cooler and a buying of a new one to replace it.

I always thought that disappearance was a deep sea fishing trip or a get-a-way to the beach to get George's mind off things. At that time he was a bit hot-headed and was at the time of yelling at Casey and he was tired of living a lie, and the stomping out of the house.

I don't really know what it means about the black plastic bags being in the cooler. Maybe, just in that jammed packed garage, (like mine) they were put there because of no place else for them to go. I find things inside of things all the time in my garage. Most of them are things I have been missing for a while.    Monkey Devil!
That is true, I can't find my holiday decorations, because so much is in the way, I can't get to them, and other things as well. Many times I find things that I thought were long gone. I didn't realize Jim was with him.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: June 08, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys -- It's slow today.  Trying to distract myself from the (not particularly surprising) disappointing news that the Scamthonys once again got a pass to break laws that you or I would never dream of violating, and would surely be arrested for if we did.  Some Monkeys are saying the A's will eventually get what's coming to them; I hope these Monkeys are right.

So, I was reading in the Neveah thread... had some thoughts and didn't want to jump in with them (since I mostly only post here in the Caylee thread)... so I hopped over to WS to see what they had to say...   instead, almost immediately stumbled across this reference to a theory in the Caylee case.  (Someone over there suggested it for Nevaeh.)  This is a theory involving the use of ice and a large cooler.  I posted about the idea here at SM back in January http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4438.msg639993#msg639993, and on my old Caylee myspace that got shut down in November. 

<snip>  From Post #7 on Thread called "Disposal of Naveah's[sic] body:  Theories," by Reannan.
"I was a huge proponent over on the Caylee Anthony thread that Casey kept the body in a cooler in the garage or trunk of her car for a few days. The trips that neighbors saw where she backed her car into the garage were trips where she was changing out the ice. The cadaver dog hits in the back yard were where she dumped the melted water that had surrounded the body. Just my opinion....but it makes sense to me."

Not saying I endorse this theory.  Just have long considered it a possibility, and it was good to find that someone else had considered it, too.  BTW, I do not post at WS, am not a member and never have been.
Dancing  for  Docs! 

But Desi
Isnt that the same poster that claimed Jesse and Lee set her up and reported the GA sighting or do I need a thump to my memory?

Also o/t but I know alot of you followed Jennifer Kesse's case, You may wish to see a pic I just posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.msg834000#new

B

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: June 08, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »

snipped from Desi>

Hi Desi! 

That is true, I can't find my holiday decorations, because so much is in the way, I can't get to them, and other things as well. Many times I find things that I thought were long gone. I didn't realize Jim was with him.

I think this is the same time Desi was talking about. Maybe not. I just remember him leaving with "Jim" and being gone during the Lenny days and the scam cam was going. I'm thinking I remember the cooler then. Who knows? My brain is so full of useless manutia! 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: June 08, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »

It's not odd at all. The A's started their campaign to throw Jesse under the bus almost immediately. Jose Baez has an old card from Jesse which he thinks is going to get somewhere but me and 46 other people that have copies of it are planning to steal his thunder. This is going to fail. If it had any legs they would have used it long ago.

Sorry for the rant, Im over these Baffoons.
B
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: June 08, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »

Good Morning Monkees!!

My legs are tired from doing the endless doc dump dance, but I still have some energy left. Anyone want to join me?

Document chant

Here goes,
 "Hey, all you document fans, Stand up and Clap your Hands!!"

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: June 08, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »

It's not odd at all. The A's started their campaign to throw Jesse under the bus almost immediately. Jose Baez has an old card from Jesse which he thinks is going to get somewhere but me and 46 other people that have copies of it are planning to steal his thunder. This is going to fail. If it had any legs they would have used it long ago.

Sorry for the rant, Im over these Baffoons.
B
Well, you know I'm all for stealing the thunder from Baez  I'm so over these Baffoons as well 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: June 08, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »

Dancing  for  Docs! 

But Desi
Isnt that the same poster that claimed Jesse and Lee set her up and reported the GA sighting or do I need a thump to my memory?

Also o/t but I know alot of you followed Jennifer Kesse's case, You may wish to see a pic I just posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.msg834000#new

B

O/T Blink, did you see our babies??? Dolce thinks they are hers.  See musings!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.