April 25, 2024, 04:00:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271867 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1020 on: June 08, 2009, 03:31:33 PM »

For anyone interested Nancy Grace will be doing an exclusive with Nevaeh's mother tonight 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 08, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-doll-maker-book-060809,0,5842889.story

Caylee Anthony dollmaker announces book
Jacksonville man who sold doll inspired by slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony announces new book.

Rebecca Beitsch | Sentinel Staff Writer
10:13 AM EDT, June 8, 2009

A Jacksonville man who came under harsh criticism for hawking a Caylee Marie Anthony doll has now introduced a book detailing the inspiration for his ideas.

Jaime Salcedo unveiled the doll in January, saying that the profits from the nearly $30 doll would be distributed to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

A news release from Salcedo this weekend said the book will detail the creative process of such toys as the Caylee-inspired Sunshine doll and the chew toy in the likeness of suspended NFL star Michael Vick -- from conception to controversy.

The book, whose working title is "Inc(read)ible: From a Famous Dog Chew Toy to an Ever Inspiring Doll Collection," is set to hit bookstores this fall. The news release does not give a price

(snipped)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: June 08, 2009, 03:34:11 PM »

I don't know where I was reading last night, but I pulled up Richard Grund's statement to OCSD. The statement was made before Caylee was found. Early on, Mr. Grund made an offer to George that he could and wanted to gather some friends of his to look for Caylee.
George never took him up on his offer.
That in itself is odd. Caylee is missing, Cindy is in the media on a daily basis and one of her statments is that it's going to take all of America to find Caylee and they don't take help that is offered ? Cindy loudly criticized OCDS for not looking, the Ants never looked and they didn't take the help that was offered in a sincere and caring fashion.
It fits in with my thinking that the Ants knew the baby was dead really early on and the entire media circus was a charade for support and donations and to deflect the attention away from Casey.   
I totally agree with you, for me there is no doubt.

It's not odd at all. The A's started their campaign to throw Jesse under the bus almost immediately. Jose Baez has an old card from Jesse which he thinks is going to get somewhere but me and 46 other people that have copies of it are planning to steal his thunder. This is going to fail. If it had any legs they would have used it long ago.

Sorry for the rant, Im over these Baffoons.
B
Old card from Jesse?  Does it say anything that Bozo might try to twist into an admission or motive?  How low will he go to try to get Casey off?  (That sounds weird but I can't fix it.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: June 08, 2009, 03:37:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-doll-maker-book-060809,0,5842889.story

Caylee Anthony dollmaker announces book
Jacksonville man who sold doll inspired by slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony announces new book.

Rebecca Beitsch | Sentinel Staff Writer
10:13 AM EDT, June 8, 2009

A Jacksonville man who came under harsh criticism for hawking a Caylee Marie Anthony doll has now introduced a book detailing the inspiration for his ideas.

Jaime Salcedo unveiled the doll in January, saying that the profits from the nearly $30 doll would be distributed to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

A news release from Salcedo this weekend said the book will detail the creative process of such toys as the Caylee-inspired Sunshine doll and the chew toy in the likeness of suspended NFL star Michael Vick -- from conception to controversy.

The book, whose working title is "Inc(read)ible: From a Famous Dog Chew Toy to an Ever Inspiring Doll Collection," is set to hit bookstores this fall. The news release does not give a price

(snipped)
This guy is sooooo tacky, but I fail to see the difference between his hawking the Caylee doll and George and Cindy selling the Caylee bears.  The Anthonys' only real objection, it seems to me, in my increasingly less humble opinion, is that the money and control of Caylee's name and image is out of their hands.  Or am I just a spiteful b****?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: June 08, 2009, 03:38:41 PM »

Maybe we could get Monkilicious to post her belly dancing recital. That might shake some docs loose.   
The world is not ready--in fact, it might have the opposite effect.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: June 08, 2009, 03:56:28 PM »

For anyone interested Nancy Grace will be doing an exclusive with Nevaeh's mother tonight 
O/T   
I have washed and fluffed all my throw pillows. The family has been notified, and they have made plans to be away from home. The carriers for the cats have been removed from the garage and cleaned, ready for family to take the kitties with them. I will be alone in the house from 8-9pm our time. My son said they will call at 9:05 to see if the coast is clear. I have promised to stay in my room and watch on the old tv and to close the windows and blinds. Breakables are being removed as we speak. 

I guess maybe someone was right when they said let her speak. The more we hear, the more the story changes and the deeper she digs herself. Maybe she will be able to stick both feet in her mouth and leave them there.   

I wonder if she is getting paid for "exclusive" pictures and video??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: June 08, 2009, 04:04:29 PM »

But Desi
Isnt that the same poster that claimed Jesse and Lee set her up and reported the GA sighting or do I need a thump to my memory?

Also o/t but I know alot of you followed Jennifer Kesse's case, You may wish to see a pic I just posted here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.msg834000#new

B

No, Blink, as usual your memory is awesome.  That poster's name was also a variant spelling of the name Renee. See my notes below, a synopsis from what I read on WS at the time.  ICBW, but I don't think this poster "Rannea" is the same one. IMO that "Renea" was pretty flaky.

Sequence of Events as Claimed by Renea  (Sorry, don't remember when this was; August or September maybe?)

1.  Renea goes to her bank's ATM at 7:30am (or pm?).  Across the street, at the BP gas station, she sees a couple in an SUV handing off a little girl who looks like Caylee to a young man of around 22 with a small silver pick-up.  The man is 50-ish.  The woman is in her 40's, blond, wearing out-of-style Levi's.  She strokes the little girl's hair as she says goodbye.

2. At some point, Renea calls the gas station and speaks with the manager to ask if he/she saw anything unusual, or spotted these people.  The manager informs Cindy that he/she did not; however, their gas station was robbed about an hour later, around 8:30am (or pm?).

3.  At some point, after thinking about it for a bit, Renea decides to call the OSCO tipline to report what she saw. 

4.  Since they do not call her back, she decides to contact Cindy directly.

5.  Cindy cries, tells Renea that her description sounds like the people they believe Caylee is with.  Cindy is very emotional.

6.  Lee calls Renea on Cindy's behalf, tells her he is passing her number along to Jesse, who is helping to investigate.

7.  Jesse calls Renea while he is en route to Georgia, with another person accompanying him.  This call takes place on July 18 or 19.  Jesse tells Renea he is going to his niece's birthday party.  It is not known whether Jesse actually has a niece, and it has been reported that Jesse was planning to move to Georgia to continue his education there.  As he speaks with her and makes an appointment to come and meet with her, he is dictating notes to the person in his vehicle.  During this call (?) Renea tells Jesse that the gas station was robbed and speculates about whether there might be video surveillance footage that could have recorded the people she saw.

8.  At some point, Jesse cancelled his appointment to meet with Renea.

9.  For some reason, Renea feels frightened.

10.  However, she was posting on WS after all of this purportedly occurred, and did not indicate that she had been involved in a sighting, or had ever spoken with the principal players in the case, and did not seem worried about discussing the case at WS.

11.  In the last day or two, she has been talking with posters on WS about the incident.  Her story doesn't make a lot of sense; it doesn't flow.  She expresses a lot of fear, apparently for her own personal safety.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: June 08, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »

Also o/t but I know alot of you followed Jennifer Kesse's case, You may wish to see a pic I just posted here:

B

Thanks Blink!  i'm following it on the news but just now went to the Kesse forum...I can't keep up around here with all the cases 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: June 08, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »

I don't know where I was reading last night, but I pulled up Richard Grund's statement to OCSD. The statement was made before Caylee was found. Early on, Mr. Grund made an offer to George that he could and wanted to gather some friends of his to look for Caylee.
George never took him up on his offer.
That in itself is odd. Caylee is missing, Cindy is in the media on a daily basis and one of her statments is that it's going to take all of America to find Caylee and they don't take help that is offered ? Cindy loudly criticized OCDS for not looking, the Ants never looked and they didn't take the help that was offered in a sincere and caring fashion.
It fits in with my thinking that the Ants knew the baby was dead really early on and the entire media circus was a charade for support and donations and to deflect the attention away from Casey.   
Great thought-provoking post IMO, Kat_Gram.  Cindy wanted everyone to get off our azzes and look for Caylee...  EXCEPT for the people that probably had their number and really truly cared about Caylee...  Everyone except for Rev. Grund, Tim Miller, etc.  Despicable wackos, those Anthonys. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: June 08, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

O/T   
I have washed and fluffed all my throw pillows. The family has been notified, and they have made plans to be away from home. The carriers for the cats have been removed from the garage and cleaned, ready for family to take the kitties with them. I will be alone in the house from 8-9pm our time. My son said they will call at 9:05 to see if the coast is clear. I have promised to stay in my room and watch on the old tv and to close the windows and blinds. Breakables are being removed as we speak. 

I guess maybe someone was right when they said let her speak. The more we hear, the more the story changes and the deeper she digs herself. Maybe she will be able to stick both feet in her mouth and leave them there.   

You sound so much like me it's scary  When I get worked up, which is most of the time, my voice gets shrill and loud 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: June 08, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

B

Thanks Blink!  i'm following it on the news but just now went to the Kesse forum...I can't keep up around here with all the cases 
I can't either, and I have posted comments on Haleigh's forum talking about Caylee. It gets confusing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: June 08, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »

Desi, I remember when Renea was posting all that on WS. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: June 08, 2009, 04:20:22 PM »

O/T   

You sound so much like me it's scary  When I get worked up, which is most of the time, my voice gets shrill and loud 

My son calls mine a "tonsils" yell.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: June 08, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »

snipped from Desi>
I had gotten such a hinky feeling when I saw GA on camera one day early in the case, saying he was going on a road trip (upstate?  Georgia?) to check out a tip.  Or maybe it was to drive the billboard around, not sure.  He had a big cooler with him.  Months later, when Caylee's remains were discovered, LE searched the A's garage; there was a cooler on a shelf with a black plastic bag inside it.  That struck me as odd; never knew people to store garbage bags inside a cooler.
Hi Desi! 
Wouldn't it stand to reason that George would have gotten rid of the cooler on the road trip if he thought Caylee had been inside it?? Didn't he have "Jim" from Ohio with him at the time of the trip? Maybe there was a disposal of the cooler and a buying of a new one to replace it.

I always thought that disappearance was a deep sea fishing trip or a get-a-way to the beach to get George's mind off things. At that time he was a bit hot-headed and was at the time of yelling at Casey and he was tired of living a lie, and the stomping out of the house.

I don't really know what it means about the black plastic bags being in the cooler. Maybe, just in that jammed packed garage, (like mine) they were put there because of no place else for them to go. I find things inside of things all the time in my garage. Most of them are things I have been missing for a while.    Monkey Devil!

Hey there, Fanny.  I did not recall that GA was going somewhere with Jim, his friend from Ohio at that time.  All I recall was a video from one of the news crews hanging around the A house in those days, filming him loading a big cooler into his vehicle (on the front seat IIRC) and giving them a few words on camera, stating that he was heading out of town on some Caylee-finding mission.  Maybe he met up with Jim after leaving the house; I didn't know anything about that.  I don't know the dates when Jim was in Orlando, and don't know the date of the video I'm recalling, either... lame, I know.

BTW, I wasn't suggesting he got rid of something on a road trip, was saying maybe he didn't actually leave town at all.... but if he had to get rid of a contaminated cooler, maybe so... hadn't thought of that.

Regarding the trash bags, there is quite a list of where isolated trash bags (folded, new ones presumably) were found in the search of the A's garage and shed.  IIRC there was only one folded inside the cooler they found in the garage.  Other trash bags were elsewhere. (Inside a pet carrier, etc.)  Maybe that's not out of the ordinary, but I don't know people who spread their trash bags around like that, so I thought it was a bit odd...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: June 08, 2009, 04:37:11 PM »

Around the same time, we were looking at a phone sex (900) website where three of the girls were named Kayleigh, Casey, and Renea. (Spelled just like the poster.)  The phone numbers and the website appeared to be owned by the same guy(s) who owned the credit card debt tele-marketing company that received scam complaints... Peter Benavides and associates....
All the crazy details seem to run together like some kind of psychedelic nightmare sometimes.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: June 08, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »

snipped from Desi>
I had gotten such a hinky feeling when I saw GA on camera one day early in the case, saying he was going on a road trip (upstate?  Georgia?) to check out a tip.  Or maybe it was to drive the billboard around, not sure.  He had a big cooler with him.  Months later, when Caylee's remains were discovered, LE searched the A's garage; there was a cooler on a shelf with a black plastic bag inside it.  That struck me as odd; never knew people to store garbage bags inside a cooler.
Hi Desi! 
Wouldn't it stand to reason that George would have gotten rid of the cooler on the road trip if he thought Caylee had been inside it?? Didn't he have "Jim" from Ohio with him at the time of the trip? Maybe there was a disposal of the cooler and a buying of a new one to replace it.

I always thought that disappearance was a deep sea fishing trip or a get-a-way to the beach to get George's mind off things. At that time he was a bit hot-headed and was at the time of yelling at Casey and he was tired of living a lie, and the stomping out of the house.

I don't really know what it means about the black plastic bags being in the cooler. Maybe, just in that jammed packed garage, (like mine) they were put there because of no place else for them to go. I find things inside of things all the time in my garage. Most of them are things I have been missing for a while.    Monkey Devil!

Hey there, Fanny.  I did not recall that GA was going somewhere with Jim, his friend from Ohio at that time.  All I recall was a video from one of the news crews hanging around the A house in those days, filming him loading a big cooler into his vehicle (on the front seat IIRC) and giving them a few words on camera, stating that he was heading out of town on some Caylee-finding mission.  Maybe he met up with Jim after leaving the house; I didn't know anything about that.  I don't know the dates when Jim was in Orlando, and don't know the date of the video I'm recalling, either... lame, I know.

BTW, I wasn't suggesting he got rid of something on a road trip, was saying maybe he didn't actually leave town at all.... but if he had to get rid of a contaminated cooler, maybe so... hadn't thought of that.

Regarding the trash bags, there is quite a list of where isolated trash bags (folded, new ones presumably) were found in the search of the A's garage and shed.  IIRC there was only one folded inside the cooler they found in the garage.  Other trash bags were elsewhere. (Inside a pet carrier, etc.)  Maybe that's not out of the ordinary, but I don't know people who spread their trash bags around like that, so I thought it was a bit odd...

Sloppy people that try to be organized like me do. I went out to the garage just to check and I found plastic bags of various kinds in about three different places. I even looked in two of my coolers. I found a beer snuggy and a outdoor table cloth that I have been looking for in one of them, but no plastic bags.
 Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: June 08, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »

BLINK

We may be talking about two completely different times. I just remember that "Jim" was there and then they left together in George's car early one morning and didn't return for a few days. When George came back, Jim was no longer there. There has been a lot of water under the bridge since the scam cam days. I may not even know what I'm talking about anymore.   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: June 08, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »

This guy is sooooo tacky, but I fail to see the difference between his hawking the Caylee doll and George and Cindy selling the Caylee bears.  The Anthonys' only real objection, it seems to me, in my increasingly less humble opinion, is that the money and control of Caylee's name and image is out of their hands.  Or am I just a spiteful b****?
No, just a smart, compassionate Monkey!  Why can't they see how ugly it looks to people with brains and hearts?  They don't do anything to find Caylee.  They don't do anything to help authorities and others who ARE trying to find her.  They distort the facts, lie, spread baloney on national TV.  They don't do anything to hold the killer responsible, but lie to protect her instead.  They dine with TV producers at the Ritz when Caylee's remains are found and being painstakingly recovered.  They put off her funeral for two months, and then turn it into a tasteless media event.  They use Caylee's image and name to further their own nefarious, greedy purposes and then want to express outrage when a similar crook does the same?  No, you're not spiteful, Monkalicious.  You simply have something the A's never will:  Integrity, and a passion for justice.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: June 08, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »

Around the same time, we were looking at a phone sex (900) website where three of the girls were named Kayleigh, Casey, and Renea. (Spelled just like the poster.)  The phone numbers and the website appeared to be owned by the same guy(s) who owned the credit card debt tele-marketing company that received scam complaints... Peter Benavides and associates....
All the crazy details seem to run together like some kind of psychedelic nightmare sometimes.

OH PLEASE!!! Don't get me going on PB again. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: June 08, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »

Sloppy people that try to be organized like me do. I went out to the garage just to check and I found plastic bags of various kinds in about three different places. I even looked in two of my coolers. I found a beer snuggy and a outdoor table cloth that I have been looking for in one of them, but no plastic bags.
 Monkey Devil!
  Glad you found the table cloth!  I guess I can't make that statement (in bold above) after all, since my Monkey buddy Fanny does indeed spread the bags around.  It actually does make sense in a way... like you said, as a kind of organizational tactic.  Store a plastic bag with the item you might use one for; then you don't have to hunt one down when you need it... Thanks for doing the research expedition to the garage, Fanny!  I learned something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.