April 19, 2024, 04:52:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271677 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: June 08, 2009, 04:56:58 PM »

Desi, I remember when Renea was posting all that on WS. 
Around the same time, we were looking at a phone sex (900) website where three of the girls were named Kayleigh, Casey, and Renea. (Spelled just like the poster.)  The phone numbers and the website appeared to be owned by the same guy(s) who owned the credit card debt tele-marketing company that received scam complaints... Peter Benavides and associates....
All the crazy details seem to run together like some kind of psychedelic nightmare sometimes.

OH PLEASE!!! Don't get me going on PB again. 

Was that a "tonsil yell" Fanny?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: June 08, 2009, 05:02:10 PM »

OT Island Monkey needs the support and prayers of all of the monkeys today, please stop by the Prayer thread and drop a line for her.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: June 08, 2009, 05:03:28 PM »

It's not odd at all. The A's started their campaign to throw Jesse under the bus almost immediately. Jose Baez has an old card from Jesse which he thinks is going to get somewhere but me and 46 other people that have copies of it are planning to steal his thunder. This is going to fail. If it had any legs they would have used it long ago.

Sorry for the rant, Im over these Baffoons.
B
Old card from Jesse?  Does it say anything that Bozo might try to twist into an admission or motive?  How low will he go to try to get Casey off?  (That sounds weird but I can't fix it.)
Blink, I'm anxiously awaiting the answer to Monkalicious's questions.... and I will add my own question for you:

When exactly will this "thunder-stealing" take place?  Today?  Tomorrow? We're ready with our trusty bookmarks to "Blinkoncrime" btw... so couldja hurry please?

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: June 08, 2009, 05:15:25 PM »

WESH at 5

prosecutors turned over almost 130 pages of new evidence to Baez...so far 6600 pages

Judge issued a new order granting baez to all kinds of info of the key players in the case, including Casey's family members. More to come at 6... I hate teasers 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: June 08, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »

WESH at 5

prosecutors turned over almost 130 pages of new evidence to Baez...so far 6600 pages

Judge issued a new order granting baez to all kinds of info of the key players in the case, including Casey's family members. More to come at 6... I hate teasers 
  Wonder what the order actually says? 

130 more pages we can only drool over and not see????  (I see you are keeping count!)

Thanks for posting the heads-up, FL Beagle Mom.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: June 08, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

the "sting" 911 call

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-george-and-cindy-anthony-chase-911-call-mp3,0,5656551.mp3file
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: June 08, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-parents-no-charges-060809,0,4060688.story

No charges filed against Casey Anthony's parents
George and Cindy Anthony won't face charges after two women claimed they were chased by the Anthonys. Hear the 911 call

Gary Taylor | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:58 PM EDT, June 8, 2009
George and Cindy Anthony will not face charges in an incident last week in which two St. Cloud women claimed they were chased by the couple.

The June 1 incident was investigated by detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and charges will not be filed, said Sheriff's Sgt. Susan Soto.

The women told deputies they were chased by the couple after they caught Cindy Anthony removing a cross left at the former site of a memorial to the couple's dead granddaughter, Caylee.

Lois Peter, 56, said she went to the site on Suburban Drive with her 13-year-old granddaughter and two friends to find out who was removing crosses they had left days earlier.

(snipped)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: June 08, 2009, 06:21:07 PM »

WESH at 5

Wonder what the order actually says? 

130 more pages we can only drool over and not see????  (I see you are keeping count!)

Thanks for posting the heads-up, FL Beagle Mom.

How in the world are we supposed to read 6000 pages at one time??? We will have our brains lockup on us! It would be cruel and unusual punishment for us sloggers!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: June 08, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »

But Desi Isnt that the same poster that claimed Jesse and Lee set her up and reported the GA sighting or do I need a thump to my memory?
<snip>
No, Blink, as usual your memory is awesome.  That poster's name was also a variant spelling of the name Renee. See my notes below, a synopsis from what I read on WS at the time.  ICBW, but I don't think this poster "Rannea" is the same one. IMO that "Renea" was pretty flaky.
<snip>
Need to make a clarification.  In my post this afternoon, http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5259.msg833988#msg833988 I correctly spelled the name of the WS poster I was quoting regarding the 'cooler' theory: The poster's name is REANNAN.

However, when dear Blink asked about the similarly named poster ("Renea") from way back when (whom I called "flaky" in my reply), I got confused and misspelled Reannan's name as "Rannea."  My erroneous reply is shown in red above.

I know this is confusing, but here is a recap:
Correct name of WS Poster I quoted today:  Reannan.
"Flaky" WS Poster Blink recalled from months ago:  Renea.
My misspelling of Reannan's name in above reply:  Rannea."
Okay.  I feel better now.  I think Blink did this on purpose just to befuddle my brain.
Shoulda told her, yep, you do need a "thump to your memory," instead of shinin' her on like I always do!  Now I'm the one who needs a "thump."  (j/k) 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: June 08, 2009, 06:26:08 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-parents-no-charges-060809,0,4060688.story

No charges filed against Casey Anthony's parents
George and Cindy Anthony won't face charges after two women claimed they were chased by the Anthonys. Hear the 911 call

Gary Taylor | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:58 PM EDT, June 8, 2009
George and Cindy Anthony will not face charges in an incident last week in which two St. Cloud women claimed they were chased by the couple.

The June 1 incident was investigated by detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and charges will not be filed, said Sheriff's Sgt. Susan Soto.

The women told deputies they were chased by the couple after they caught Cindy Anthony removing a cross left at the former site of a memorial to the couple's dead granddaughter, Caylee.

Lois Peter, 56, said she went to the site on Suburban Drive with her 13-year-old granddaughter and two friends to find out who was removing crosses they had left days earlier.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas,

It didn't say anything about the Milpigs. As I understood it, he stayed on the scene with the State Trooper. What about his flashing lights??
The Anthonys left and went home, so maybe I can understand (a very little) why they were not charged as maybe he didn't see them. But what about the flashing lights in his grill and his charges of impersonating a police officer before??? Something really stinks!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: June 08, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »

Thanks, I'm going to listen again to this with my headphones. But you can hear the terror in the voices in the background, and from what Lois was saying on the call, it was exactly what I remember her later reporting on the news videos.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1051 on: June 08, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »

Thanks, I'm going to listen again to this with my headphones. But you can hear the terror in the voices in the background, and from what Lois was saying on the call, it was exactly what I remember her later reporting on the news videos.
But it doesn't matter, it never matters when it is the Anthonys. I swear, do they have something on the police there in Orlando, and if not, what gives?  I'm beyond frustrated with this.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: June 08, 2009, 06:37:01 PM »

OMG  WTH  if this doesn't have something to do with not wanting them being charged with anything pretrial, I'm going to be really angry. If the state has advised that it would wreck their testimony or something, ok, but otherwise that's not right. They have no right to continually be menacing and bold face lying about evrything and never be held accountable. They make me barf.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: June 08, 2009, 06:42:54 PM »

OMG  WTH  if this doesn't have something to do with not wanting them being charged with anything pretrial, I'm going to be really angry. If the state has advised that it would wreck their testimony or something, ok, but otherwise that's not right. They have no right to continually be menacing and bold face lying about evrything and never be held accountable. They make me barf.

Me, too.  And by the way, did the patrol officer look in the Anthonys' car? They didn't have time to jettison the cross, did they? Hey, if the cross is in sight, Lois must be right! Right?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: June 08, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »

But Desi Isnt that the same poster that claimed Jesse and Lee set her up and reported the GA sighting or do I need a thump to my memory?
<snip>
No, Blink, as usual your memory is awesome.  That poster's name was also a variant spelling of the name Renee. See my notes below, a synopsis from what I read on WS at the time.  ICBW, but I don't think this poster "Rannea" is the same one. IMO that "Renea" was pretty flaky.
<snip>
Need to make a clarification.  In my post this afternoon, http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5259.msg833988#msg833988 I correctly spelled the name of the WS poster I was quoting regarding the 'cooler' theory: The poster's name is REANNAN.

However, when dear Blink asked about the similarly named poster ("Renea") from way back when (whom I called "flaky" in my reply), I got confused and misspelled Reannan's name as "Rannea."  My erroneous reply is shown in red above.

Okay.  I feel better now.  I think Blink did this on purpose just to befuddle my brain.
Shoulda told her, yep, you do need a "thump to your memory," instead of shinin' her on like I always do!  Now I'm the one who needs a "thump."  (j/k) 

O Desi that did me in, lol..
That thumpin sounds good right about now.
Thanks for clearing that up.

B
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1055 on: June 08, 2009, 06:47:33 PM »

Me, too.  And by the way, did the patrol officer look in the Anthonys' car? They didn't have time to jettison the cross, did they? Hey, if the cross is in sight, Lois must be right! Right?
This may be a silly question, but would the State Trooper have to right a report if someone comes up to them and says I am being chased? I guess what I am asking, if it wasn't dispatched out by 911 would he have to make a report? If so, where is this report? Just another D word question from JSM. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: June 08, 2009, 06:49:18 PM »

You're perzactly right!   Either they are the lousiest sheriff's dept. in the world and so lazy that they don't follow up or check anything or the AZZthony's are the luckiest slime balls in the universe or there's a real reason the stae doesn't want them to be under any charge.  FTLG, let it be the last thing, if they get one more pass for anything else I'm going nuts .
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: June 08, 2009, 06:50:23 PM »

O/T, Has anyone heard from Trimm? I saw her online, but I couldn't find her. TRIMM!!!! Are you OK???

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1058 on: June 08, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »

<snip>
<snip>

O Desi that did me in, lol..
That thumpin sounds good right about now.
Thanks for clearing that up.

B
Hi Blink, this is O/T, but I just wanted to tell you I read your blog thing about that guy in jail that could be involved in those girls disappearances. I don't remember his name, but you had a lot of pics from his myspace on it. I didn't make a comment in the comment section, but I just wanted to tell you it was very nicely done and you have much more patience than I would with some of the commenters that were posting because they were mad their pictures were put up on your site. Just wanted to say nice job. Sorry no more off topic tonight by JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: June 08, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »

This may be a silly question, but would the State Trooper have to right a report if someone comes up to them and says I am being chased? I guess what I am asking, if it wasn't dispatched out by 911 would he have to make a report? If so, where is this report? Just another D word question from JSM. TIA JSM

JSM, I'm just as "D" about it all as you are, but wouldn't it seem like there would have to be some official account, and what about the lights, even tho they were not in that car they obviously were in this caper together. Duh, if that was me or you or anybody else, I'm certain there would be some splainin' to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.