April 18, 2024, 07:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271643 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: June 08, 2009, 06:53:30 PM »

Thanks, I'm going to listen again to this with my headphones. But you can hear the terror in the voices in the background, and from what Lois was saying on the call, it was exactly what I remember her later reporting on the news videos.

OMG  WTH  if this doesn't have something to do with not wanting them being charged with anything pretrial, I'm going to be really angry. If the state has advised that it would wreck their testimony or something, ok, but otherwise that's not right. They have no right to continually be menacing and bold face lying about evrything and never be held accountable. They make me barf.

Me, too.  And by the way, did the patrol officer look in the Anthonys' car? They didn't have time to jettison the cross, did they? Hey, if the cross is in sight, Lois must be right! Right?

He probably never went to the Ant's house. They were out somewhere on Narcoosse when the found the State Trooper, I think. The Ants left and the Milpigs stayed. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: June 08, 2009, 06:53:44 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends.I missed you guys today. 
Be back when i catch up.

Message in musings.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1062 on: June 08, 2009, 06:56:03 PM »

Thanks, I'm going to listen again to this with my headphones. But you can hear the terror in the voices in the background, and from what Lois was saying on the call, it was exactly what I remember her later reporting on the news videos.

OMG  WTH  if this doesn't have something to do with not wanting them being charged with anything pretrial, I'm going to be really angry. If the state has advised that it would wreck their testimony or something, ok, but otherwise that's not right. They have no right to continually be menacing and bold face lying about evrything and never be held accountable. They make me barf.

Me, too.  And by the way, did the patrol officer look in the Anthonys' car? They didn't have time to jettison the cross, did they? Hey, if the cross is in sight, Lois must be right! Right?

You're perzactly right!   Either they are the lousiest sheriff's dept. in the world and so lazy that they don't follow up or check anything or the AZZthony's are the luckiest slime balls in the universe or there's a real reason the stae doesn't want them to be under any charge.  FTLG, let it be the last thing, if they get one more pass for anything else I'm going nuts .
Mizjay, I think it was a State Trooper they found and went to him. I don't know how it works in Florida. We don't have State Troopers running around big cities, but I think the dispatch person should have sent out either the PD or SO just to make sure everything was okay. JMO JSM

Also, the Ants and Milpigs get away with crap right now, but once KC goes down, they are going with her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: June 08, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »

Desi, I remember when Renea was posting all that on WS. 
Around the same time, we were looking at a phone sex (900) website where three of the girls were named Kayleigh, Casey, and Renea. (Spelled just like the poster.)  The phone numbers and the website appeared to be owned by the same guy(s) who owned the credit card debt tele-marketing company that received scam complaints... Peter Benavides and associates....
All the crazy details seem to run together like some kind of psychedelic nightmare sometimes.

OH PLEASE!!! Don't get me going on PB again. 

Was that a "tonsil yell" Fanny?

Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: June 08, 2009, 07:03:54 PM »

This may be a silly question, but would the State Trooper have to right a report if someone comes up to them and says I am being chased? I guess what I am asking, if it wasn't dispatched out by 911 would he have to make a report? If so, where is this report? Just another D word question from JSM. TIA JSM

He would just have to log it on his computer that someone stopped him with a complaint, and put "No Action Taken" or "Unfounded." There would be a record of it, but no report taken. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: June 08, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »

You're perzactly right!   Either they are the lousiest sheriff's dept. in the world and so lazy that they don't follow up or check anything or the AZZthony's are the luckiest slime balls in the universe or there's a real reason the stae doesn't want them to be under any charge.  FTLG, let it be the last thing, if they get one more pass for anything else I'm going nuts .
Mizjay, I think it was a State Trooper they found and went to him. I don't know how it works in Florida. We don't have State Troopers running around big cities, but I think the dispatch person should have sent out either the PD or SO just to make sure everything was okay. JMO JSM

Also, the Ants and Milpigs get away with crap right now, but once KC goes down, they are going with her.

Usually the troopers are working traffic situations and wrecks with injury, or sometimes speeders. They work mostly on the freeway systems and state roads. But sometimes they back other jurisdictions if they are in the area. He may have just been pulled off somewhere finishing up a report. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: June 08, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »

Good evening my monkey friends.I missed you guys today. 
Be back when i catch up.

Message in musings.

TRIMM,
I left you a message in musings too!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: June 08, 2009, 07:10:48 PM »

This may be a silly question, but would the State Trooper have to right a report if someone comes up to them and says I am being chased? I guess what I am asking, if it wasn't dispatched out by 911 would he have to make a report? If so, where is this report? Just another D word question from JSM. TIA JSM

He would just have to log it on his computer that someone stopped him with a complaint, and put "No Action Taken" or "Unfounded." There would be a record of it, but no report taken. JMO
Thanks Fanny, that is what I figured.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 08, 2009, 07:13:05 PM »

Usually the troopers are working traffic situations and wrecks with injury, or sometimes speeders. They work mostly on the freeway systems and state roads. But sometimes they back other jurisdictions if they are in the area. He may have just been pulled off somewhere finishing up a report. JMO
Thanks again Fanny, now that I think about it, there are more of them now that we have Toll Roads here in D/FW. Growing up you would only see them on the IH looking for speeders in the rural areas. Thanks again. JSM

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: June 08, 2009, 07:16:22 PM »

State trooper, sorry about the mix up.  Still doesn't change my view on them.     Just how many incidents can any one family be involved in before getting popped?  The more they show what kind of ppl. they are, I'm convinced that if they could have found the exact remains of Caylee and somehow gotten her out of there without being noticed, I'm sure that they would ahve kept up the charade forever. No telling how much man hours and money would have been spent following up false planted leads for years, all the while the whole family pretending to be in agony over her "abduction". I'm so convinced, they're truly evil.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: June 08, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

I don't think I really answered the part of your question you asked. He COULD take a report from them, and I think he should have. One thing that might have figured in it, is he might have been coming to the end of his shift and didn't want to work late. Just a suggestion, I don't know. But, he should have called the OCSO over there to talk to them at the very least, and they would have probably taken a report. JMO

I am mad about this myself, and in no way am I making excuses for the way it was handled. He should have called for a backup, since he had most of the parties on the scene, and probably should have called a supervisor, either his or OCSO supervisor to come over. I think the whole thing was handled badly. JMO

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: June 08, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »

WESH at 5

prosecutors turned over almost 130 pages of new evidence to Baez...so far 6600 pages

Judge issued a new order granting baez to all kinds of info of the key players in the case, including Casey's family members. More to come at 6... I hate teasers 
  Wonder what the order actually says? 

130 more pages we can only drool over and not see????  (I see you are keeping count!)

Thanks for posting the heads-up, FL Beagle Mom.

How in the world are we supposed to read 6000 pages at one time??? We will have our brains lockup on us! It would be cruel and unusual punishment for us sloggers!   

I took it to mean 6600 pages have been released so far not that we were getting 6600.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: June 08, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »

O/T, Has anyone heard from Trimm? I saw her online, but I couldn't find her. TRIMM!!!! Are you OK???

Saw her early this morning, not since.   I was looking too   Huggies Trimm!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: June 08, 2009, 07:35:46 PM »

I realize those women were upset, but if that had been me, I would have DEMANDED that some action be taken at the time. I would have told the highway patrol officer that I wanted a report made and I wanted to file charges immediately.  There is NO EXCUSE the way LE keeps letting these people off with no consequences for their illegal actions.

One thing I did notice in the report today that there were no charges placed against the Anthonys - I DID NOT say there would be no charges against Milstead.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 08, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »

O/T, Has anyone heard from Trimm? I saw her online, but I couldn't find her. TRIMM!!!! Are you OK???

Saw her early this morning, not since.   I was looking too   Huggies Trimm!
[/quote

Wow!  Capp, I had to do a double take.  Sure like the new boots!!!   

(Sorry for the OT)   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: June 08, 2009, 07:42:14 PM »

OOPS!  I really messed up that last post!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 08, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »

Listening to the 911 call, one thing is clear Lois just mentions Milstead using his flashing lights & then she says they found an officer so the call indicates that the lights had to be seen.   Then they are obviously arguing with Milstead, you can hear him in front of the trooper the last part of the call.   Ridiculous that Lois seemed to be the calm one in that looney episode, that other woman & probably Dakota were out of control!    Apparently the Anthonys booked when they were aware LE was on the way, interesting.  The trooper should have cited Milstead for impersonating a police officer.   All the news coverage of it doesnt mention the Milsteads being charged or not.

I've been thinking about this a lot monkeys, we dont want them charged with something relatively petty, certainly not a low felony.   It is vitally important that they are made to testify, yes they will perjure themselves.  From there I hope they get hammered over the head with charges.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 08, 2009, 07:43:35 PM »

State trooper, sorry about the mix up.  Still doesn't change my view on them.     Just how many incidents can any one family be involved in before getting popped?  The more they show what kind of ppl. they are, I'm convinced that if they could have found the exact remains of Caylee and somehow gotten her out of there without being noticed, I'm sure that they would ahve kept up the charade forever. No telling how much man hours and money would have been spent following up false planted leads for years, all the while the whole family pretending to be in agony over her "abduction". I'm so convinced, they're truly evil.
Oh Mizjay, I wasn't questioning you. I was confused why a State Trooper would just be in the area. ITA, the reason they sent DC out to the woods is they knew where Caylee was, I believe he was looking in the exact spot she was put, but Providence, Hurricanes and Floods moved her and that is why she wasn't found. The greedy Ants would still be collecting money for the KFN, making money going on LKL, etc. They didn't want her found. I have always thought that Mizjay. Great Monkey minds think alike. JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: June 08, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »

So true, Mizjay.  It does seem infuriating that they continue to get away with crimes and bad behavior; there seems to be no limit with them.  Let's keep hoping that there is a method to the madness... and that it will all catch up with them once the Law is ready for that to happen.  In the meantime, I take comfort from the light shining onto the dark hidden deeds of these evil people, even if "the light" uses Lois and Dakota to do so. 

What a profound impression this latest escapade has made on the minds of the public.  Thanks to the "Sting Operation," little Caylee's grandparents -- Casey's parents -- have been caught in the spotlight red-handed, sneaking out of their home under cover of midnight, making a bee-line to Suburban Drive, and stealthily manipulating the site, a sacrosanct object (cross), and the trunk of their vehicle... IMO it vividly paints a picture of them as obviously capable of complicity in Caylee's death and/or disposal and/or the ensuing cover-up. 

And it also shows that they lied about never going to the site AND about having no knowledge of who removed the memorial...all while using the news coverage to hawk their Caylee Bears yet again.  It's like someone flipped on the kitchen light switch and the cockroaches were caught in the act, before skittering back into their dark hiding places.  And yes, I did just compare the Anthonys to cockroaches.  And no, I'm not sorry.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: June 08, 2009, 07:44:24 PM »

I realize those women were upset, but if that had been me, I would have DEMANDED that some action be taken at the time. I would have told the highway patrol officer that I wanted a report made and I wanted to file charges immediately.  There is NO EXCUSE the way LE keeps letting these people off with no consequences for their illegal actions.

One thing I did notice in the report today that there were no charges placed against the Anthonys - I DID NOT say there would be no charges against Milstead.

I noticed that too Turbothink.  They didn't even mention the Milstupids!  I wish they would lock them all up, but if not the ants, the at least Milstupid for his flashing lights!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.