April 24, 2024, 04:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271823 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1080 on: June 08, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »

O/T, Has anyone heard from Trimm? I saw her online, but I couldn't find her. TRIMM!!!! Are you OK???

Saw her early this morning, not since.   I was looking too   Huggies Trimm!
Whoa Cappy? I thought you were CBB just for a second. Are you inside or outside the bars? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: June 08, 2009, 07:50:27 PM »

State trooper, sorry about the mix up.  Still doesn't change my view on them.     Just how many incidents can any one family be involved in before getting popped?  The more they show what kind of ppl. they are, I'm convinced that if they could have found the exact remains of Caylee and somehow gotten her out of there without being noticed, I'm sure that they would ahve kept up the charade forever. No telling how much man hours and money would have been spent following up false planted leads for years, all the while the whole family pretending to be in agony over her "abduction". I'm so convinced, they're truly evil.
So true, Mizjay.  It does seem infuriating that they continue to get away with crimes and bad behavior; there seems to be no limit with them.  Let's keep hoping that there is a method to the madness... and that it will all catch up with them once the Law is ready for that to happen.  In the meantime, I take comfort from the light shining onto the dark hidden deeds of these evil people, even if "the light" uses Lois and Dakota to do so. 

What a profound impression this latest escapade has made on the minds of the public.  Thanks to the "Sting Operation," little Caylee's grandparents -- Casey's parents -- have been caught in the spotlight red-handed, sneaking out of their home under cover of midnight, making a bee-line to Suburban Drive, and stealthily manipulating the site, a sacrosanct object (cross), and the trunk of their vehicle... IMO it vividly paints a picture of them as obviously capable of complicity in Caylee's death and/or disposal and/or the ensuing cover-up. 

And it also shows that they lied about never going to the site AND about having no knowledge of who removed the memorial...all while using the news coverage to hawk their Caylee Bears yet again.  It's like someone flipped on the kitchen light switch and the cockroaches were caught in the act, before skittering back into their dark hiding places.  And yes, I did just compare the Anthonys to cockroaches.  And no, I'm not sorry.

Oh No, now I have that picture in my mind & I can't get it out!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: June 08, 2009, 07:51:05 PM »

O/T, Has anyone heard from Trimm? I saw her online, but I couldn't find her. TRIMM!!!! Are you OK???

Whoa Cappy? I thought you were CBB just for a second. Are you inside or outside the bars? TIA JSM

Im the new warden - kicking butt and taking names    

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 08, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »

Thanks, I'm going to listen again to this with my headphones. But you can hear the terror in the voices in the background, and from what Lois was saying on the call, it was exactly what I remember her later reporting on the news videos.

OMG  WTH  if this doesn't have something to do with not wanting them being charged with anything pretrial, I'm going to be really angry. If the state has advised that it would wreck their testimony or something, ok, but otherwise that's not right. They have no right to continually be menacing and bold face lying about evrything and never be held accountable. They make me barf.

Me, too.  And by the way, did the patrol officer look in the Anthonys' car? They didn't have time to jettison the cross, did they? Hey, if the cross is in sight, Lois must be right! Right?
This may be a silly question, but would the State Trooper have to right a report if someone comes up to them and says I am being chased? I guess what I am asking, if it wasn't dispatched out by 911 would he have to make a report? If so, where is this report? Just another D word question from JSM. TIA JSM

He would just have to log it on his computer that someone stopped him with a complaint, and put "No Action Taken" or "Unfounded." There would be a record of it, but no report taken. JMO

I don't think I really answered the part of your question you asked. He COULD take a report from them, and I think he should have. One thing that might have figured in it, is he might have been coming to the end of his shift and didn't want to work late. Just a suggestion, I don't know. But, he should have called the OCSO over there to talk to them at the very least, and they would have probably taken a report. JMO

I am mad about this myself, and in no way am I making excuses for the way it was handled. He should have called for a backup, since he had most of the parties on the scene, and probably should have called a supervisor, either his or OCSO supervisor to come over. I think the whole thing was handled badly. JMO
Fanny, I understand about the officer if it was shift change not wanting to be bothered with them.

I only listened to the call once, maybe I should go listen again. Clearly the other person in the background was hysterical. I would like to know if the person that was in the background the person driving. She wasn't talking to Lois, she was talking to someone else maybe on a cell phone.

To me, Lois was cool, calm and collected. It is almost like she was wanting this to happen so she could call LE. JSM is in no way taking up for the Ants or Milpigs, I just think maybe Lois was baiting the Ants to come after her for her next 15 minutes of fame. I think this Lois/Cindy thing is becoming a war of the crazys in my opinion.

Just another tupid speculation from JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 08, 2009, 07:54:41 PM »

I got kicked out of the cage.I'm trying to read back.I don't know where to start. 
Anybody get put in jail today?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 08, 2009, 07:55:18 PM »

I'll cyas on the late side, I have to go put my tootsies up for a bit MUAH

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:03 PM »

Good for you!  I Love it.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

Listening to the 911 call, one thing is clear Lois just mentions Milstead using his flashing lights & then she says they found an officer so the call indicates that the lights had to be seen.   Then they are obviously arguing with Milstead, you can hear him in front of the trooper the last part of the call.   Ridiculous that Lois seemed to be the calm one in that looney episode, that other woman & probably Dakota were out of control!    Apparently the Anthonys booked when they were aware LE was on the way, interesting.  The trooper should have cited Milstead for impersonating a police officer.   All the news coverage of it doesnt mention the Milsteads being charged or not.

I've been thinking about this a lot monkeys, we dont want them charged with something relatively petty, certainly not a low felony.   It is vitally important that they are made to testify, yes they will perjure themselves.  From there I hope they get hammered over the head with charges.

ITA Cappy. I think that is why LE is letting them have the run of the town so to speak.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:46 PM »

Wow Cappy!!! Looks like the pool experience today put you in a different mood! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 08, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »

Warden Butkicker.  Monkey Devil!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: June 08, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »

I got kicked out of the cage.I'm trying to read back.I don't know where to start. 
Anybody get put in jail today?

Welcome back Trimm.  No, nobody had to go to the pokey.  But Capp is the new Warden!   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: June 08, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »

Time for me to log off.  Good night Monkeys.  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  Maybe tomorrow will bring us some news to chew on.

an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: June 08, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>
 It's like someone flipped on the kitchen light switch and the cockroaches were caught in the act, before skittering back into their dark hiding places.  And yes, I did just compare the Anthonys to cockroaches.  And no, I'm not sorry.

Oh No, now I have that picture in my mind & I can't get it out!   

Ewwww!  The Anthonys and the Milsteads!   

Goodnight, cece.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 08, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »

Listening to the 911 call, one thing is clear Lois just mentions Milstead using his flashing lights & then she says they found an officer so the call indicates that the lights had to be seen.   Then they are obviously arguing with Milstead, you can hear him in front of the trooper the last part of the call.   Ridiculous that Lois seemed to be the calm one in that looney episode, that other woman & probably Dakota were out of control!    Apparently the Anthonys booked when they were aware LE was on the way, interesting.  The trooper should have cited Milstead for impersonating a police officer.   All the news coverage of it doesnt mention the Milsteads being charged or not.

I've been thinking about this a lot monkeys, we dont want them charged with something relatively petty, certainly not a low felony.   It is vitally important that they are made to testify, yes they will perjure themselves.  From there I hope they get hammered over the head with charges.

ITA Cappy. I think that is why LE is letting them have the run of the town so to speak.

I want them charged with every dam*ed thing they have done in all of this since June. I don't care how little, or how petty! I want the LE to put the screws to them big time!! They are never going to cooperate with them for Caylee, and all they are ever going to do is keep on lying. They will perjure themselves, as they already have done testifying in bond hearings and depos. The will keep running roughshod over everyone and will suck the last dime out of little old ladies that feel sorry for them. Let the law bite them a few times and see what jail is really like. Let them have the reality of the booking process and the body searches and the fingerprint taking. Let them rot in jail. Let the IRS slam them with their phony schemes. Let the FBI take them down for lying to them. I don't want to see them go on and on until someone is really hurt physically by these lowlifes. I don't think they have one dam*ed thing to contribute to the SA's case. Personally, I don't see the point of letting them get by with assaulting people, threatening people, and making more and more money off of Caylee's death. They didn't even protect Caylee from Casey because they had issues. They should be charged with child endangerment too, for their part.

Yes, my mellow mood has disolved, and Cappy is ready to kick azz and take names later!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 08, 2009, 08:21:01 PM »

Fanny, I understand about the officer if it was shift change not wanting to be bothered with them.

I only listened to the call once, maybe I should go listen again. Clearly the other person in the background was hysterical. I would like to know if the person that was in the background the person driving. She wasn't talking to Lois, she was talking to someone else maybe on a cell phone.

To me, Lois was cool, calm and collected. It is almost like she was wanting this to happen so she could call LE. JSM is in no way taking up for the Ants or Milpigs, I just think maybe Lois was baiting the Ants to come after her for her next 15 minutes of fame. I think this Lois/Cindy thing is becoming a war of the crazys in my opinion.

Sounds pretty UN-"tupid" to me, JSM!   
Your speculation is probably on target.  (But the A's are still law-breaking cockroaches IMO!)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: June 08, 2009, 08:24:55 PM »

I want them charged with every dam*ed thing they have done in all of this since June. I don't care how little, or how petty! I want the LE to put the screws to them big time!! They are never going to cooperate with them for Caylee, and all they are ever going to do is keep on lying. They will perjure themselves, as they already have done testifying in bond hearings and depos. The will keep running roughshod over everyone and will suck the last dime out of little old ladies that feel sorry for them. Let the law bite them a few times and see what jail is really like. Let them have the reality of the booking process and the body searches and the fingerprint taking. Let them rot in jail. Let the IRS slam them with their phony schemes. Let the FBI take them down for lying to them. I don't want to see them go on and on until someone is really hurt physically by these lowlifes. I don't think they have one dam*ed thing to contribute to the SA's case. Personally, I don't see the point of letting them get by with assaulting people, threatening people, and making more and more money off of Caylee's death. They didn't even protect Caylee from Casey because they had issues. They should be charged with child endangerment too, for their part.

Yes, my mellow mood has disolved, and Cappy is ready to kick azz and take names later!

Woo hoo!  Fanny, I hope your kitties are not too mortified, but that was one smokin' post!  Oh yeah!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 08, 2009, 08:44:25 PM »

Sounds pretty UN-"tupid" to me, JSM!   
Your speculation is probably on target.  (But the A's are still law-breaking cockroaches IMO!)
Thanks Mizjay, and I totally agree with you about the Ants being law breaking, but I choose to use a word that isn't allowed on a family forum. So yes I will use cockroaches even though roaches aren't as low as the Ants IMO.

TIA JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 08, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »

Nutt,I left you some coffee..   Monkey Devil!

Morning Trimm, how are you doing hon - Tink is looking adorable by the pond.   Morning monkeys!

Sorry I missed you.You're looking mighty" hot" today.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 08, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »

Fanny, I want them charged with everything. I just think the SA is sitting back, laughing the arses off at the Ants just like they do at Baez when he comes to court. I truly believe that the SA/LE is letting them make their bed that they will have to lay in. The SA are not stupid, this case isn't going to trial soon, so they are letting the Ants play into their hand. The more they get on the Anthony's the better their case. I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on tv, nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I really think LE is letting the Ants hang themselves. The more they do and say without their attorney present, the more can be introduced when they lie in court.

I hope that makes sense?  Please Cappy or Steel or all the rest of the monkeys correct me if I am wrong about this. TIA JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: June 08, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »

Joy has an article up on her chat  Unfit-Mothers:--A-Guide-to-Becoming-a-Better-Mom  You just couldn't make this stuff up 

Oh no.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.