April 19, 2024, 07:46:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271654 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1120 on: June 08, 2009, 09:37:27 PM »

For anyone interested Nancy Grace will be doing an exclusive with Nevaeh's mother tonight 

I caught part of that.I don't trust Nevaeh's mother.Sets off my hinky meter.If I'm wrong I will apologize.
I didn't/won't watch NG, but the interview I saw today when the mom didn't want her face shown set my hinkey meter right off the chart! Good Lord she was on tv before the baby was found, why all of a sudden do an interview not showing your face UNLESS you have something to HIDE?

Something is just wrong with this picture. JMO JSM
It's okay, she got pizzed off and took her mike off, and left 
  Dangit, I need cable. I'm sure it will be on youtube. Thanks for the update No Rose. The first time I saw her I felt like I needed a shower. What you just told me reinforces it. Almost like when I saw KC in the courtroom in Amy's Target bought sweatshirt. I knew, but I never thought KC's parents would lie, thieve and steal that day.  Thanks again No Rose for the update. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1121 on: June 08, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »

Trimm, now that you are back, are we gonna get biscuits and gravy in the morning???   Monkey Devil!

Yes.I'm gonna do a document dance too.
I guess I better go.Now Hubbys' pain meds are making him ChattyCathy. 
I think I need a Xanax.   Monkey Devil!
See you in the morning.  an angelic monkey

Justice For Caylee.   an angelic monkey
Oh no, not Chatty Cathy  Try to have a good evening  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: June 08, 2009, 09:40:52 PM »

For anyone interested Nancy Grace will be doing an exclusive with Nevaeh's mother tonight 

I caught part of that.I don't trust Nevaeh's mother.Sets off my hinky meter.If I'm wrong I will apologize.
I didn't/won't watch NG, but the interview I saw today when the mom didn't want her face shown set my hinkey meter right off the chart! Good Lord she was on tv before the baby was found, why all of a sudden do an interview not showing your face UNLESS you have something to HIDE?

Dangit, I need cable. I'm sure it will be on youtube. Thanks for the update No Rose. The first time I saw her I felt like I needed a shower. What you just told me reinforces it. Almost like when I saw KC in the courtroom in Amy's Target bought sweatshirt. I knew, but I never thought KC's parents would lie, thieve and steal that day.  Thanks again No Rose for the update. JSM
Your welcome, I'm afraid that I'm going to go off and actually say what I think about this mother 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: June 08, 2009, 09:42:46 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite Monkeys. Trimm I am glad everything went well. Fanny, I hope all your tv's are still working and the kitties aren't scared. No Rose, thanks for the update on NG, JSM is about to go to bed.

Prayers for IslandMonkey tonight. I can't imagine the pain that family is going through.  an angelic monkey

Lots of love to all monkeys! JSM and Josef.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: June 08, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite Monkeys. Trimm I am glad everything went well. Fanny, I hope all your tv's are still working and the kitties aren't scared. No Rose, thanks for the update on NG, JSM is about to go to bed.

Prayers for IslandMonkey tonight. I can't imagine the pain that family is going through.  an angelic monkey

Good Night JSM and Josef. an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: June 08, 2009, 09:48:34 PM »

Your welcome, I'm afraid that I'm going to go off and actually say what I think about this mother 
Say it in your head, not here No Rose.

They had a wake for me while you were away on Saturday. No need to use foul language and get in trouble.  Monkey Devil!

Anyhow I can read your mind and probably know what you are wanting to say and it isn't "spiteful b*tch".  Monkey Devil! Give a big smooch to Zoe for me. I am off to eat my Taco Bell from yesterday and go to bed.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1126 on: June 08, 2009, 10:04:10 PM »

Listening to the 911 call, one thing is clear Lois just mentions Milstead using his flashing lights & then she says they found an officer so the call indicates that the lights had to be seen.   Then they are obviously arguing with Milstead, you can hear him in front of the trooper the last part of the call.   Ridiculous that Lois seemed to be the calm one in that looney episode, that other woman & probably Dakota were out of control!    Apparently the Anthonys booked when they were aware LE was on the way, interesting.  The trooper should have cited Milstead for impersonating a police officer.   All the news coverage of it doesnt mention the Milsteads being charged or not.

I've been thinking about this a lot monkeys, we dont want them charged with something relatively petty, certainly not a low felony.   It is vitally important that they are made to testify, yes they will perjure themselves.  From there I hope they get hammered over the head with charges.

My esteemed collegue, you have it correct.  There is no need to arrest or charge the Anthony's with anything now.  They must testify, and they must not be allowed to take the Fifth for some crime that LE can wait to charge them on.   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1127 on: June 08, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »

Listening to the 911 call, one thing is clear Lois just mentions Milstead using his flashing lights & then she says they found an officer so the call indicates that the lights had to be seen.   Then they are obviously arguing with Milstead, you can hear him in front of the trooper the last part of the call.   Ridiculous that Lois seemed to be the calm one in that looney episode, that other woman & probably Dakota were out of control!    Apparently the Anthonys booked when they were aware LE was on the way, interesting.  The trooper should have cited Milstead for impersonating a police officer.   All the news coverage of it doesnt mention the Milsteads being charged or not.

I've been thinking about this a lot monkeys, we dont want them charged with something relatively petty, certainly not a low felony.   It is vitally important that they are made to testify, yes they will perjure themselves.  From there I hope they get hammered over the head with charges.

ITA Cappy. I think that is why LE is letting them have the run of the town so to speak.

I want them charged with every dam*ed thing they have done in all of this since June. I don't care how little, or how petty! I want the LE to put the screws to them big time!! They are never going to cooperate with them for Caylee, and all they are ever going to do is keep on lying. They will perjure themselves, as they already have done testifying in bond hearings and depos. The will keep running roughshod over everyone and will suck the last dime out of little old ladies that feel sorry for them. Let the law bite them a few times and see what jail is really like. Let them have the reality of the booking process and the body searches and the fingerprint taking. Let them rot in jail. Let the IRS slam them with their phony schemes. Let the FBI take them down for lying to them. I don't want to see them go on and on until someone is really hurt physically by these lowlifes. I don't think they have one dam*ed thing to contribute to the SA's case. Personally, I don't see the point of letting them get by with assaulting people, threatening people, and making more and more money off of Caylee's death. They didn't even protect Caylee from Casey because they had issues. They should be charged with child endangerment too, for their part.

Yes, my mellow mood has disolved, and Cappy is ready to kick azz and take names later!
Fanny, I want them charged with everything. I just think the SA is sitting back, laughing the arses off at the Ants just like they do at Baez when he comes to court. I truly believe that the SA/LE is letting them make their bed that they will have to lay in. The SA are not stupid, this case isn't going to trial soon, so they are letting the Ants play into their hand. The more they get on the Anthony's the better their case. I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on tv, nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I really think LE is letting the Ants hang themselves. The more they do and say without their attorney present, the more can be introduced when they lie in court.

I hope that makes sense?  Please Cappy or Steel or all the rest of the monkeys correct me if I am wrong about this. TIA JSM

ITA!   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1128 on: June 08, 2009, 10:16:32 PM »

One thing we all must remember is that the SA and LE have Caylee's interest at heart.  From the beginning, they have shown nothing but professionalism in all of there actions.  There is a method to approaching a case like this, and I believe they are setting trap after trap for all of the family and friends of KC who have done nothing to help along the way.

Can you imagine being a fly on the wall when LE and the SA get together.  Never in their long and illustrious criminal justice careers has any one of them ever seen such a bunch of misfits and clowns that have surfaced in this case.  I mean, you could not write this stuff if you were the best script person in Hollywood.

Make no mistake, all of the pieces are lining up, all of the evidence is in place, and it is now a waiting game.  Let the Anthony's keep it up.  It has to be the biggest laugh around the Orlando Police Station that each and every police officer and justice official knows what the end game is, and what is in store for Cindy, George, Lee and the rest of the idiots. 

Please be patient my monkey friends.  There will be justice, and it will be sweet.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: June 08, 2009, 10:17:08 PM »

Trimm, now that you are back, are we gonna get biscuits and gravy in the morning???   Monkey Devil!

Yes.I'm gonna do a document dance too.
I guess I better go.Now Hubbys' pain meds are making him ChattyCathy. 
I think I need a Xanax.   Monkey Devil!
See you in the morning.  an angelic monkey

Justice For Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Nite Trimm and Mr Chatty Cathy.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: June 08, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »

I still think before this is over someone else is gonna get hurt. 

I have said from the first hammer thing that before this was over there was going to be something really bad happen. You can't be that volatile and not eventually run across someone who is not going to take it. 

I am just glad it was not me when he started flashing those lights. I would have stopped and taken my ball bat to those flashing lights and dared him to try to stop me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: June 08, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »

Nite JSM & Josef.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: June 08, 2009, 10:38:49 PM »

My esteemed collegue, you have it correct.  There is no need to arrest or charge the Anthony's with anything now.  They must testify, and they must not be allowed to take the Fifth for some crime that LE can wait to charge them on.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: June 08, 2009, 10:45:19 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-jail-video-060809,0,3034256.story

Casey Anthony's defense team wants judge to delay jail video release decision

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    6:31 PM EDT, June 8, 2009

Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

Casey Anthony's defense team wants a judge to postpone his decision on whether to release a jail video of Anthony so they have more time to investigate media leaks by the state.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has not decided if the video taken of Anthony, 23, at the Orange County Jail the day she learned the remains of a child were found near her family home. Her attorneys have accused jail officials and Orange County Sheriff's Office of setting her up.

Her defense team doesn't want the video of her in the medical facility made public. The media does and have filed legal requests. Prosecutors say they have no preference.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. On Dec. 11, bones of the 2-year-old were found less than a mile from the east Orange County home she shared with her family.

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon asked for 60 days to look into reports of media leaks by investigators. The extra time also would allow Lyon – a death penalty attorney new to the case – to catch up on all the material.

The five-page motion lists various media reports during the last year that cited "sources close to the investigation." The leaks lead to reports that will prevent Anthony from receiving a fair trial, according to the legal documents.

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for the defense team, sent an e-mail, saying neither she nor the lawyers would comment.

"I will have nothing to say to the media until such time as deemed appropriate by Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon," she wrote.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: June 08, 2009, 10:49:49 PM »

One thing we all must remember is that the SA and LE have Caylee's interest at heart.  From the beginning, they have shown nothing but professionalism in all of there actions.  There is a method to approaching a case like this, and I believe they are setting trap after trap for all of the family and friends of KC who have done nothing to help along the way.

Can you imagine being a fly on the wall when LE and the SA get together.  Never in their long and illustrious criminal justice careers has any one of them ever seen such a bunch of misfits and clowns that have surfaced in this case.  I mean, you could not write this stuff if you were the best script person in Hollywood.

Make no mistake, all of the pieces are lining up, all of the evidence is in place, and it is now a waiting game.  Let the Anthony's keep it up.  It has to be the biggest laugh around the Orlando Police Station that each and every police officer and justice official knows what the end game is, and what is in store for Cindy, George, Lee and the rest of the idiots. 

Please be patient my monkey friends.  There will be justice, and it will be sweet.   

Steel, you are the voice of reason. I know there is some things coming down the pike. I am not a Lois fan, but could you imagine being in her position just for a second, and say you were just trying to leave a cross for Caylee because she meant that much to you and the same thing happen to you. And you were terrified and were calling 911 and expecting and hoping for some help to protect you from the Middleage Teenagers that were endangering you? Only to have a trooper tell you that the "Anthonys have been through enough." And when you go to the OCSO, they say it is unfounded because of the "Sensitivity of the investigation." Like I say, I am no Lois fan.

Or how would you like to be a protestor out in front of the Anthony's, and not even be on their property, and be assaulted by George, even though you were an old lady, or even a young man. And you went to all the trouble to go to the station and file a report and nothing was done about it. How frustrated would you feel.

Amy will never get the satisfaction of seeing Casey squirm in her seat and try to justify why she stole from her while she was sleeping at her place, or while she was away in Puerto Rico. Yeah, she will testify against her in court about Caylee, and that is important. But she will never have the satifaction of having some justice in her case of her brazenly stolen checks and money.

I am not going to go through all the things I think about this case against all the Anthonys. But this is giving a very bad taste in most people's mouths that such things can happen, and nothing was done.
I know we have to look at the big picture of Casey's murder case, but I really don't know how letting people run over whomever they feel, and take advantage of the laws and people and nothing is done is helping our civilization.

I did live in Florida at one time. One of the reason that we moved was the lax way that crime was inforced and how many criminals were roaming around freely. When we lived there, there was a huge release of dangerous felons because the federal government said the jails were too crowded, and the state did not want to fund the prisons that were needed. Sexual perverts, murderer, and robbers all were let out.

I wish I had the faith in the SA and LE that you do. By the way they have been acting in this case and others that I know about, I am beginning to really have my doubts. I once worked for LE myself, and was married to an LE. Just not down there. It was not the way things were done. The judicial system is another matter. I am really having some really big doubts. JMO

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: June 08, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-jail-video-060809,0,3034256.story

Casey Anthony's defense team wants a judge to postpone his decision on whether to release a jail video of Anthony so they have more time to investigate media leaks by the state.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has not decided if the video taken of Anthony, 23, at the Orange County Jail the day she learned the remains of a child were found near her family home. Her attorneys have accused jail officials and Orange County Sheriff's Office of setting her up.

Her defense team doesn't want the video of her in the medical facility made public. The media does and have filed legal requests. Prosecutors say they have no preference.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. On Dec. 11, bones of the 2-year-old were found less than a mile from the east Orange County home she shared with her family.

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon asked for 60 days to look into reports of media leaks by investigators. The extra time also would allow Lyon – a death penalty attorney new to the case – to catch up on all the material.

The five-page motion lists various media reports during the last year that cited "sources close to the investigation." The leaks lead to reports that will prevent Anthony from receiving a fair trial, according to the legal documents.

Marti Mackenzie, the spokeswoman for the defense team, sent an e-mail, saying neither she nor the lawyers would comment.

"I will have nothing to say to the media until such time as deemed appropriate by Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon," she wrote.
Miss Tupelo, I am so impressed--I've been on here for weeks and I still can't figure out how to post links!!  Awesome!! (Also, Bozo is an idiot.  As JSM would say, "just sayin'")

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: June 08, 2009, 10:51:57 PM »

To channel the Temptations, "is it just my imagination?"  or is Nancy Grace grilling Neveah's mom like a day old filet?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: June 08, 2009, 10:56:21 PM »

To channel the Temptations, "is it just my imagination?"  or is Nancy Grace grilling Neveah's mom like a day old filet?

Jennifer was Stewed, Blued, and Tatooed! Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: June 08, 2009, 10:59:32 PM »

Miss Tupelo, I am so impressed--I've been on here for weeks and I still can't figure out how to post links!!  Awesome!! (Also, Bozo is an idiot.  As JSM would say, "just sayin'")

It is quite simple monkalicious. When on a site all you have to do is click on the addy (where you type in for a search) When you click on it it will become highlighted in blue. Now right click your mouse, and click copy.  When you come back here to post, just right click paste, and voila, there you have it. If you want to bring the article forward, take your mouse, hold down on the left click and run your mouse over what you want to copy, it will blue highlight as you go. Once finished highlighting, right click copy, come here and right click paste.

Now I feel the reason for the delay is really to give AL the time she claims she needs. I think STM will allow it to go thru. Baez is king of stalling, seems to be the only thing he is good at.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: June 08, 2009, 11:02:21 PM »

Jennifer was Stewed, Blued, and Tatooed! Monkey Devil!

I just caught that too. She JB, didn't know for a few months about his past, confronted him, but believes in a million second chances, and it may have cost her daughter her life. And we have no idea if he abused her before she disappeared. This egg donor doesn't even seem upset that her darling little girl is gone> 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.