April 23, 2024, 03:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271782 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: June 08, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »

TUPELO HONEY,
Would you care to give lessons on cutting quote stacks?? I haven't mastered that yet, and nobody has volunteered to help me.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: June 08, 2009, 11:05:12 PM »

To channel the Temptations, "is it just my imagination?"  or is Nancy Grace grilling Neveah's mom like a day old filet?

to me she was grilling her.  i kept thinking, don't go too far Nancy.. remember Duckett 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: June 08, 2009, 11:08:16 PM »

TUPELO HONEY,
Would you care to give lessons on cutting quote stacks?? I haven't mastered that yet, and nobody has volunteered to help me.   
That I'm still trying to master.  I believe it's a matter of deleting not only the verbiage, but also the posters name that goes along with the deleted verbiage.  Sometimes I get it right and sometimes not!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: June 08, 2009, 11:09:32 PM »

To channel the Temptations, "is it just my imagination?"  or is Nancy Grace grilling Neveah's mom like a day old filet?

to me she was grilling her.  i kept thinking, don't go too far Nancy.. remember Duckett 

I don't think she will take that route. She will forgive NG and give her a second chance!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: June 08, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-attorney-interview-060809,0,2152240.story

Casey Anthony's legal team to question Orange County deputy
Casey Anthony's lawyers are expected to interview a deputy who responded to tips in Caylee's remains.
8:34 AM EDT, June 8, 2009

Casey Anthony's defense lawyers are expected to conduct a second interview with an Orange County deputy today, according to WFTV.com

Deputy Adriana Acevedo has already been interviewed once in the past, but will face a second round of questioning.

Acevedo is the deputy who responded twice to the wooded area on Suburban Drive where a child's remains were found on Dec. 11. The remains were later identified as those of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Oh man, she can kiss her sweet job goodbye.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: June 08, 2009, 11:17:46 PM »

I just read Blink On Crime's post about James Hataway, and looked at all the photos. I then checked the news reports about him on the various Orlando news sites. He looks like the leader of a skinhead gang. He and his friends all look like skinheads. Skinheads are big on Celtic tattoos -- shamrocks, and look at the Irish harp on his hand. ANd they are pretty violent people.

When did we last see shamrock tattoos? Jennifer Kesse and Nicole Ganguzza both had shamrock tattoos. DId they gravitate toward these types of guys? And, I hate to say it, Casey Anthony has a shamrock tattoo.
And when you read all the news articles about this guy James Hataway, NO ONE he knows or may have met, or even the mother of a potential victim of his, WANTS TO TALK ON RECORD OR BE IDENTIFIED. No one wants to say anything. One victim has waited for 5 years to speak up until now, when he's locked up. Look at how long it's taken to possibly link him to Jennifer Kesse, and that was Blink's keen eye for photographic detail.

Just gives me a little pause for thought.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: June 08, 2009, 11:27:04 PM »

But Desi Isnt that the same poster that claimed Jesse and Lee set her up and reported the GA sighting or do I need a thump to my memory?
<snip>
No, Blink, as usual your memory is awesome.  That poster's name was also a variant spelling of the name Renee. See my notes below, a synopsis from what I read on WS at the time.  ICBW, but I don't think this poster "Rannea" is the same one. IMO that "Renea" was pretty flaky.
<snip>
Need to make a clarification.  In my post this afternoon, http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5259.msg833988#msg833988 I correctly spelled the name of the WS poster I was quoting regarding the 'cooler' theory: The poster's name is REANNAN.

However, when dear Blink asked about the similarly named poster ("Renea") from way back when (whom I called "flaky" in my reply), I got confused and misspelled Reannan's name as "Rannea."  My erroneous reply is shown in red above.

I know this is confusing, but here is a recap:
Correct name of WS Poster I quoted today:  Reannan.
"Flaky" WS Poster Blink recalled from months ago:  Renea.
My misspelling of Reannan's name in above reply:  Rannea."
Okay.  I feel better now.  I think Blink did this on purpose just to befuddle my brain.
Shoulda told her, yep, you do need a "thump to your memory," instead of shinin' her on like I always do!  Now I'm the one who needs a "thump."  (j/k) 

O Desi that did me in, lol..
That thumpin sounds good right about now.
Thanks for clearing that up.

B
Hi Blink, this is O/T, but I just wanted to tell you I read your blog thing about that guy in jail that could be involved in those girls disappearances. I don't remember his name, but you had a lot of pics from his myspace on it. I didn't make a comment in the comment section, but I just wanted to tell you it was very nicely done and you have much more patience than I would with some of the commenters that were posting because they were mad their pictures were put up on your site. Just wanted to say nice job. Sorry no more off topic tonight by JSM.

JSM
I adore you my dear friend and thank you.
I have all the patience on the planet to let people "show us who they are".
B
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:53 PM »

It's time to call it a night. I will see you all in the morning. Sweet dreams for all.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: June 08, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »

It's time to call it a night. I will see you all in the morning. Sweet dreams for all.

Good nite, Tupelohoney.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: June 08, 2009, 11:50:44 PM »

Goodnight to all Monkeys who are gone or going off to bed.  I was interrupted by unexpected company, so I've been logged on all this time, but mostly AFK except when I sneaked in to read a few posts here and on Neveah for a minute or two.  (Rude hostess!)

Will check in tomorrow.  I liked what Steel said and would like to believe it's true.  I understood what Fanny said and feel that way all too often in this case.  Hugs to all!
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: June 08, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »

Goodnight to all Monkeys who are gone or going off to bed.  I was interrupted by unexpected company, so I've been logged on all this time, but mostly AFK except when I sneaked in to read a few posts here and on Neveah for a minute or two.  (Rude hostess!)

Will check in tomorrow.  I liked what Steel said and would like to believe it's true.  I understood what Fanny said and feel that way all too often in this case.  Hugs to all!
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Good nite, Desi.

And to any monkey and guest, Goo night to you too. God bless.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: June 08, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »

Not goo nite, but good nite.    an angelic monkey

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1152 on: June 08, 2009, 11:58:19 PM »

SO not true! Watch this:

Here's your post when I hit the reply button:
[ quote author=Fanny Mae link=topic=5259.msg834483#msg834483 date=1244516625]
TUPELO HONEY,
[/quote]

If I want to trim your quote, I highlight the part that starts with [ quote author=Fanny Mae link=topic=5259.msg834483#msg834483 date=1244516625 ] ( I purposely put an extra space in there for demonstrative purposes) and keep highlighting till I reach the [/ quote] part. Then I hit delete...or just put my cursor next to the [ /quote] part and start typing. When I hit "preview", all that should show up is the new stuff I've written. does that make sense?

Them red things, the [ quote] and [/quote ] are the biggies...but not as big as the big red ban button!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1153 on: June 09, 2009, 12:04:08 AM »

And with that, I'm off to bed. I hate school, time and "major life events". Mostly, tho, I just despise the Ant circus. It takes more creativity to despise someone than to just hate them. It also allows me to project my problems on them.

Oh, yeah, and my despisement of the Ants allows me to make incredibly long run-on sentences, but I still bow to Fanny for her exceptionally fine one the other day.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: June 09, 2009, 12:13:05 AM »

SO not true! Watch this:

Here's your post when I hit the reply button:
[ quote author=Fanny Mae link=topic=5259.msg834483#msg834483 date=1244516625]
TUPELO HONEY,
[/quote]

If I want to trim your quote, I highlight the part that starts with [ quote author=Fanny Mae link=topic=5259.msg834483#msg834483 date=1244516625 ] ( I purposely put an extra space in there for demonstrative purposes) and keep highlighting till I reach the [/ quote] part. Then I hit delete...or just put my cursor next to the [ /quote] part and start typing. When I hit "preview", all that should show up is the new stuff I've written. does that make sense?

Them red things, the [ quote] and [/quote ] are the biggies...but not as big as the big red ban button!

Thank you twice Teyve. I am going to practice. Please try not to laugh at me when I goof up. Trimm used to laugh at me when I first started posting things from my Photobucket. I had a hard time at first.

I had a pretty good run-on sentence today too. I have to be pretty fired up to do it though.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: June 09, 2009, 12:43:32 AM »

Listening to the 911 call, one thing is clear Lois just mentions Milstead using his flashing lights & then she says they found an officer so the call indicates that the lights had to be seen.   Then they are obviously arguing with Milstead, you can hear him in front of the trooper the last part of the call.   Ridiculous that Lois seemed to be the calm one in that looney episode, that other woman & probably Dakota were out of control!    Apparently the Anthonys booked when they were aware LE was on the way, interesting.  The trooper should have cited Milstead for impersonating a police officer.   All the news coverage of it doesnt mention the Milsteads being charged or not.

I've been thinking about this a lot monkeys, we dont want them charged with something relatively petty, certainly not a low felony.   It is vitally important that they are made to testify, yes they will perjure themselves.  From there I hope they get hammered over the head with charges.

ITA Cappy. I think that is why LE is letting them have the run of the town so to speak.

I want them charged with every dam*ed thing they have done in all of this since June. I don't care how little, or how petty! I want the LE to put the screws to them big time!! They are never going to cooperate with them for Caylee, and all they are ever going to do is keep on lying. They will perjure themselves, as they already have done testifying in bond hearings and depos. The will keep running roughshod over everyone and will suck the last dime out of little old ladies that feel sorry for them. Let the law bite them a few times and see what jail is really like. Let them have the reality of the booking process and the body searches and the fingerprint taking. Let them rot in jail. Let the IRS slam them with their phony schemes. Let the FBI take them down for lying to them. I don't want to see them go on and on until someone is really hurt physically by these lowlifes. I don't think they have one dam*ed thing to contribute to the SA's case. Personally, I don't see the point of letting them get by with assaulting people, threatening people, and making more and more money off of Caylee's death. They didn't even protect Caylee from Casey because they had issues. They should be charged with child endangerment too, for their part.

Yes, my mellow mood has disolved, and Cappy is ready to kick azz and take names later!
Fanny, I want them charged with everything. I just think the SA is sitting back, laughing the arses off at the Ants just like they do at Baez when he comes to court. I truly believe that the SA/LE is letting them make their bed that they will have to lay in. The SA are not stupid, this case isn't going to trial soon, so they are letting the Ants play into their hand. The more they get on the Anthony's the better their case. I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on tv, nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I really think LE is letting the Ants hang themselves. The more they do and say without their attorney present, the more can be introduced when they lie in court.

I hope that makes sense?  Please Cappy or Steel or all the rest of the monkeys correct me if I am wrong about this. TIA JSM

ITA!   

Tks partner, you've been missed Steel.

Fanny, I totally understand but they are indeed vital to the State's case, Casey's trunk & the circumstances surrounding it to name one key piece of evidence at the moment.  The Anthony home was the last time anyone besides Casey saw Caylee alive (Cindy from the visit with great pa-pa & then the fight that night with Casey).   LE is laughing at them all, you can count on it (a little LE birdie told me firsthand shhhhh).  The more they get rattled the more they've f'd up...perfect example the hairbrush email & admitting to LE that Cindy sent someone to the woods at a time they didnt know that Hoover had the videotape of DC digging & probing.   Right now, the priority is getting a conviction for the monster they spawn, justice for Caylee's murder must come first.   I hate that they are sliding with deplorable behavior & illegal actions BUT all in due time.   Our day of watching them squirm will begin at trial & by the time it is all said and done they wont be smirking ever again in this lifetime.

Sorry, I was away for a bit & then posting in Neveah's thread...yet another mother Id like to take a mallet over the head to.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: June 09, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »

Wow, you can really hear those ladies in fear.  I'll bet the A's are at home high fiving each other and the Milsteads.  I have lost all respect for Brad Conway, too.  I thought he had more integrity when he first come on, but I think he's in it for the money, now.  Orange County LE, you disappointment me.  I'm just wondering if a woman alone at night stopped that officer and told him that some stranger (man) was following her would that officer had done anything.  What difference is the situation...all were in fear of their lives. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: June 09, 2009, 01:01:30 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-jail-video-060809,0,3034256.story

*sniped

Casey Anthony's defense team wants a judge to postpone his decision on whether to release a jail video of Anthony so they have more time to investigate media leaks by the state.

O sure, they know they lost ground on the jail allegations so now they have to whine whine whine some more about the State "leaking" facts of the case.   Once again, repeat after me, and say na na na na...SUNSHINE LAW   DAM IT!

*sniped

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon asked for 60 days to look into reports of media leaks by investigators. The extra time also would allow Lyon – a death penalty attorney new to the case – to catch up on all the material.

The five-page motion lists various media reports during the last year that cited "sources close to the investigation." The leaks lead to reports that will prevent Anthony from receiving a fair trial, according to the legal documents.

Wait, just one dang minute what does State "leaks" have to do with the jail video, NOTHING!   First they claim misconduct by the Sheriff's dept & the jail, now they are on a separate issue of misconduct by the State which is NOT part of their motion.   Get the waambulance, they want to sanctions....hey Bozo & Mac the Knife, are you really in a position to discuss sanctions & admonishments?   Hellooo Bozo, its almost a year - if your "investigators" couldnt prove it 11 months ago, 2 months ago, what difference does it make now?    Gimme a break, every case gets reported by media "sources close to the investigation"  GET OVER IT!

And what's this Spartacus the self-proclaimed genius needs 60 days to catch up, she's already had a month or more - do they not realize that all this tomfoolery makes their client look just as guilty as she is...phissss sod

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1158 on: June 09, 2009, 05:01:49 AM »

Morning 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1159 on: June 09, 2009, 05:46:18 AM »

Morning 

Hi Boo, not morning here yet, 2:38am, I am up as usual, while all the other monkeys are sleeping on their vines.  Just as I was rejoicing in the birth of the Dolce twins, I am now mourning the loss of beloved Elijah.  I am sitting here thinking of Island Monkey and her family.  I feel like I know all of you personally and I take everything that happens to each monkey to heart.  I rarely go to other threads, Caylee was my first and I am afraid of getting so caught up in another horror.  I have to admit lately, I have been straying and now my insomnia has me reading all over the monkey forums.  So much sadness, my heart is breaking.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.