March 28, 2024, 10:54:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 270696 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: June 09, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »

So for 500.00 dollars, that fool who bought this yearbook has this to show for it  And the one in the Porky Pig pajamas has a stain on her pajamas, and that's all I can see when looking at the pic 

(Do you think the fool that bought the yearbook for $500 was CC?) 

Bite you tongue.....or he'll do something to you.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: June 09, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »

I have never seen this pic before.  PJ party???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1202 on: June 09, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »

I have never seen this pic before.  PJ party???
It's a school pic, it was pajama day at school. From the yearbook that sold for 500 dollars.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1203 on: June 09, 2009, 10:57:21 AM »

So for 500.00 dollars, that fool who bought this yearbook has this to show for it  And the one in the Porky Pig pajamas has a stain on her pajamas, and that's all I can see when looking at the pic 

What ever gave you that idea?

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: June 09, 2009, 10:57:46 AM »

Crock a doodle doo this fine morning, just wanted to know if Casey will go to court for stealing money from her friend or will that be forgotten?  I assume that would be an easy case to win.  I remember in the beginning the Anthony's were saying they had reliable information on the suspects and they were being watched all the while their granddaughter was throw away like yesterdays trash..  I see all the lies and wonder if maybe its something that someone's slipping into their water supply.. I mean how else can they actually go on tv and lie and lie?  These attorneys of Casey hope that most of us live in a Magical WOrld of Make Believe with Friendly Dancing Pixies..

Anyway I just don't understand why wait when they can actually used information gathered from the aboce case against her in the criminal case.  I know its kind of over kill but I just don't trust our system to always work.

td

If I'm not mistaken, those charges and trial will follow, but that doesn't make much sense, so maybe it will be forgotten  I don't trust our system to always work either.

I am afraid that our judicial system is broken and needs to be fixed. There is way too much room for finagling, and this is a showcase of just exactly what is wrong. Delay after delay, crowded court dockets, speaking in terms that most of us don't understand, (I used to know alot of terms but chose to forget them.), mega money to be made by lawyers, having to have every i dotted and t crossed lest the case get thrown out, judges that make their own rules and laws, too much going on in the back rooms, golf courses, and private dinners and bars that are not public, just for starters.  Too many people making too much money for this to ever be improved.

A case dragging on and on and on is not unusual, even in the lower courts. That is why you see sexual perverts running around on the streets long after their event happened, and not having even being incarcerated. Putnam County comes to mind. Robbers caught every day that are awaiting trial that is set up sometimes in the distance only to rob again while out. Murderers turned loose to murder again.

The LE does what it can, and gets disheartened to see the felon that they risked their lives catching and taking to jail back out walking the street before the ink is dry on their reports. No wonder some end up with a "give a chit" attitude. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: June 09, 2009, 11:02:52 AM »

Bite you tongue.....or he'll do something to you.  Monkey Devil!

He usually does. Daily!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: June 09, 2009, 11:09:14 AM »

CC    Now we know 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: June 09, 2009, 11:11:35 AM »

Fanny I totally agree with your post 
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: June 09, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »

I need to go, I'm at work and it seems like everyday is crunch mode for us that are still working.. I know I'm wrong but most people that were innocent would be screaming inside their cells and even if it was my son and daughter that was accused, I would want the truth and would not support someone that killed someone that was so innocent..  I read these cases and they all seem very scary that there are so many peole that are so evil.  That whole family the Anthony's are crazy but then we have a bunch of crazy attorneys playing with the system.. I know if I was being accused of something, I would be an open book and demand polygraph test for me and all my family members and friends..  I come here to read the latest and then I have to either take a long run or ride my bike and hope that the world isn't as crazy as it seems to be.. For those that asked how I'm doing,I think pretty good..  I was told that I no longer need to see my doctor.. He basically looked at me and said tell the receptionist that you don't need to come back.   So being told that I had 3-6 months and now gong on three years I feel pretty good..

Terry
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: June 09, 2009, 11:53:19 AM »

I need to go, I'm at work and it seems like everyday is crunch mode for us that are still working.. I know I'm wrong but most people that were innocent would be screaming inside their cells and even if it was my son and daughter that was accused, I would want the truth and would not support someone that killed someone that was so innocent..  I read these cases and they all seem very scary that there are so many peole that are so evil.  That whole family the Anthony's are crazy but then we have a bunch of crazy attorneys playing with the system.. I know if I was being accused of something, I would be an open book and demand polygraph test for me and all my family members and friends..  I come here to read the latest and then I have to either take a long run or ride my bike and hope that the world isn't as crazy as it seems to be.. For those that asked how I'm doing,I think pretty good..  I was told that I no longer need to see my doctor.. He basically looked at me and said tell the receptionist that you don't need to come back.   So being told that I had 3-6 months and now gong on three years I feel pretty good..

Terry
That is wonderful  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: June 09, 2009, 12:01:54 PM »

Terry

Good for you Terry! And hello! I don't think I have met you before.  an angelic monkey

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: June 09, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

So my thoughts on criminal defense attorneys and our jury system is not something I believe in.. So here is my take of if they called me on the case?
This case is the People v. Casey Anthony a.k.a. "The Black Widow" a.k.a. "The Dangerous Diva" a.k.a "The Toxic Tempress" a.k.a. "The Woman Who Goes Around Killing her own daughter", and sleeping with all 27 boyfriends plus her own defense team and maybe a few from the procution team as well..  Did I leave anyone out? 
Lawyer: Do you think you can be impartial in this case?
Me: Yeah, sure. So can we hang her now?
Me: Whatever. Can we hang her parents, too?
Judge: Would the witness please...
Me: Shut up or you're next!!
Is it true that the defendant had chats with this group?  alt.psycho.killers.looking.for.their.next.victim newsgroup or something?? "Mr. terryd, if you answer the roll call again with 'Guilty', I'll find you in contempt." "Jeez, your honor. You're not nearly as cool as Judge Judy."  Sorry for the humor but thats the way I deal with things that really should be very simple.. And this case is very simple and she shouldn't be given any attention at all..  Everyone have a great day and hopefully our system will prove me wrong, I just don't trust the jury system or politicians..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: June 09, 2009, 12:08:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19701850/detail.html
911 Call In Anthony Complaint Released
Police: No Charges To Stem From Complaint

POSTED: 11:15 am EDT June 9, 2009
UPDATED: 11:57 am EDT June 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A 911 call from two women who said George and Cindy Anthony were chasing them has been released.

George and Cindy Anthony are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is at the Orange County Jail charged with the murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive last December.

Lois Peter and Denise Hill said they were putting crosses at the site where Caylee's remains were found -- but someone kept removing them.

They stayed late one night and say they saw Cindy Anthony take the cross out and claim they snapped a picture of George Anthony and that that is when the alleged chase started.

The Anthony's lawyer, Brad Conway, said events did not happen that way and that the women nearly ran over George Anthony.

The women filed a criminal complaint against the Anthony's – but police said the couple will not face charges.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: June 09, 2009, 12:09:29 PM »

Good morning all.  Did not have to skim ice off the pool this morning so that must be a sign of a good day   

My thoughts on the delay motion to look at the state.  When our Judge Strickland wanted to schedule in his calendar at the last court date the big barricade was our dearest Mrs. Wildthings calendar.  Seems between teaching and book pimping she had nothing open until late June.  I feel the delay is all about her precious time.  She is the most important piece in the case now don't you know.  Forget that the citizens of Florida are paying for this like a one way road on the autobahn....it is all going to be about fitting this into one specific calendar that is already full with other items.

As for leaks, anyone else remember Mr. LKB on Whoraldo talking about chloroform, then on another visit talking about hair and death bands, and lastly he claims to have "misspoke" about the remains?  Seems the leak is coming from a certain LKB residence and Depends did not fix it.  I do find it interesting that since his last and rather large slip of the pillow talk tongue he has not appeared anywhere.  Wonder what the mood was in the LKB household that night?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: June 09, 2009, 12:15:43 PM »

I do not know why I bothered listening to that 911 call. 
That will make your head hurt.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: June 09, 2009, 12:18:38 PM »

Good morning all.  Did not have to skim ice off the pool this morning so that must be a sign of a good day   

My thoughts on the delay motion to look at the state.  When our Judge Strickland wanted to schedule in his calendar at the last court date the big barricade was our dearest Mrs. Wildthings calendar.  Seems between teaching and book pimping she had nothing open until late June.  I feel the delay is all about her precious time.  She is the most important piece in the case now don't you know.  Forget that the citizens of Florida are paying for this like a one way road on the autobahn....it is all going to be about fitting this into one specific calendar that is already full with other items.

As for leaks, anyone else remember Mr. LKB on Whoraldo talking about chloroform, then on another visit talking about hair and death bands, and lastly he claims to have "misspoke" about the remains?  Seems the leak is coming from a certain LKB residence and Depends did not fix it.  I do find it interesting that since his last and rather large slip of the pillow talk tongue he has not appeared anywhere.  Wonder what the mood was in the LKB household that night?

Good news about the non-icy pool. I heard that the family of David Carradine has asked Dr Baden to do a second autopsy. Maybe he will be busy with his own controversial case for a while.   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: June 09, 2009, 12:20:26 PM »

So my thoughts on criminal defense attorneys and our jury system is not something I believe in.. So here is my take of if they called me on the case?
This case is the People v. Casey Anthony a.k.a. "The Black Widow" a.k.a. "The Dangerous Diva" a.k.a "The Toxic Tempress" a.k.a. "The Woman Who Goes Around Killing her own daughter", and sleeping with all 27 boyfriends plus her own defense team and maybe a few from the procution team as well..  Did I leave anyone out? 
Is it true that the defendant had chats with this group?  alt.psycho.killers.looking.for.their.next.victim newsgroup or something?? "Mr. terryd, if you answer the roll call again with 'Guilty', I'll find you in contempt." "Jeez, your honor. You're not nearly as cool as Judge Judy."  Sorry for the humor but thats the way I deal with things that really should be very simple.. And this case is very simple and she shouldn't be given any attention at all..  Everyone have a great day and hopefully our system will prove me wrong, I just don't trust the jury system or politicians..
Hello Terry ... I am at work too and had to log in to comment back at you ! I am so glad that you are doing great. Your sense of humor is intact !!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: June 09, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »

Good news about the non-icy pool. I heard that the family of David Carradine has asked Dr Baden to do a second autopsy. Maybe he will be busy with his own controversial case for a while.   

And Wildthing needs booksales......for groceries.....just saying.

And no icy pool is great news.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: June 09, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »

Monkey Devil!   I have just found another long lost relative. I feel just like you. Have a very good day  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: June 09, 2009, 12:26:17 PM »

And I'll tell you what, I've been doing a lot of reading on this case, and dr Baden doing another autopsy. All I can do is this 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.