March 28, 2024, 02:00:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 270671 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1440 on: June 09, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »

Joyangels:  Site closure delay
Thanks for all the kind notes, the site is due to be deleted and should have been a couple of days ago.  Due to the fact when this site was established a different e-mail address had been used and I am awaiting the confirmation of the password from the family in order to confirm our request to delete the site from Myspace.  A request was also sent to the folks at Myspace yesterday morning.
In the meantime, to answer the many questions about where to know if the site is legit in the future that I am connected with and the answers to your questions are answered honestly please befriend us on www.myspace.com/nationalvigilforhope and www.myspace.com/helpingheroesproductions these two sites are ones in which I operate along with our volunteers and staff.
Thank you.
Michelle Bart   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: June 09, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »

JSM, I, the Queen of the RunOns, with Fanny coming in a VERY close second, award you the title of "Fabulous Writer Of Run On Sentences", because that was beautiful, especially since you very narrowly skirted the whole "off-topic" issue and thereby spared me the pain of logging on one night to find that we are holding a wake for you because (I did not know this) before someone gets the big red ban button, a wake is held here at Sacred Monkeys for the monkey about to be banned.

(OMG! I think this was my finest effort yet, and I'm still mad as hell at life, and still despise the Ants. Hell, I despise the Ants even more than the folks IRL who are making me mad as hell!)

Teyve, I am practicing my cutting quote stacks and this is my first try. You are pretty free and easy with the runon sentence award because you know that I cannot shut my mouth when I get excited and mad though I am not mad at this time because I am thinking that everyday that goes by that we don't get a doc dump we are closer to getting one the next day or even this week although we may have to wait till next week or next month unless they plan to never hold a trial for Casey and we will be hanging from the vine telling jokes and drink stange concoctions. Whew!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: June 09, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

Joyangels:  Site closure delay
Thanks for all the kind notes, the site is due to be deleted and should have been a couple of days ago.  Due to the fact when this site was established a different e-mail address had been used and I am awaiting the confirmation of the password from the family in order to confirm our request to delete the site from Myspace.  A request was also sent to the folks at Myspace yesterday morning.
In the meantime, to answer the many questions about where to know if the site is legit in the future that I am connected with and the answers to your questions are answered honestly please befriend us on www.myspace.com/nationalvigilforhope and www.myspace.com/helpingheroesproductions these two sites are ones in which I operate along with our volunteers and staff.
Thank you.
Michelle Bart   

I think maybe she should get the runon sentence award.  Now, what'd she say?????

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: June 09, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »

The defense is really protesting way to much about this darn video, shut up already about it 

I don't even WANT to see the dam*ed video. It been described every way possible, so what's to see? A crying Casey. Boo Hoo! If that's what's jammed up the works, burn the dam*ed thing and let's gooooo! Stall, stall, stall. I know good and well the Beast had already read all she needed about the case before she signed on. She lived in Chicago. Even CC knows the details of the case.   
Who hoo, go Fannie.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: June 09, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »

The defense is really protesting way to much about this darn video, shut up already about it 

I don't even WANT to see the dam*ed video. It been described every way possible, so what's to see? A crying Casey. Boo Hoo! If that's what's jammed up the works, burn the dam*ed thing and let's gooooo! Stall, stall, stall. I know good and well the Beast had already read all she needed about the case before she signed on. She lived in Chicago. Even CC knows the details of the case.   
Who hoo, go Fannie.

CC will get me back tomorrow.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: June 09, 2009, 10:22:07 PM »

Combination Doc Dump and Need more pic of Dolce's twins dance!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1446 on: June 09, 2009, 10:22:55 PM »

Teyve, I am practicing my cutting quote stacks and this is my first try. You are pretty free and easy with the runon sentence award because you know that I cannot shut my mouth when I get excited and mad though I am not mad at this time because I am thinking that everyday that goes by that we don't get a doc dump we are closer to getting one the next day or even this week although we may have to wait till next week or next month unless they plan to never hold a trial for Casey and we will be hanging from the vine telling jokes and drink stange concoctions. Whew!!! 
Hey, good job with the quote trimming! And THANKS FOR THE FIRST REAL BELLY LAUGH I'VE HAD IN DAYS! You go, girl. Good job!!!!

When my life isn't such a hot mess, I propose a run-on contest. Yes, mods, I know you'll only tolerate this in musings. Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 09, 2009, 10:28:29 PM »

Hey, good job with the quote trimming! And THANKS FOR THE FIRST REAL BELLY LAUGH I'VE HAD IN DAYS! You go, girl. Good job!!!!

When my life isn't such a hot mess, I propose a run-on contest. Yes, mods, I know you'll only tolerate this in musings. Monkey Devil!

But, but, but I was on topic.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: June 09, 2009, 10:32:36 PM »

Desi,That's right.Coppel is her name.
I'll try to find something on the other girl.
Gotta take care of some tax stuff first.The state can't find my tax return?Oh I bet if I owed them,they'd know where it was.  Monkey Devil!
Did Lauren Gibbs possibly appear on NG or another show?  (I don't recall seeing her in any TV interviews, but if Monkeys have seen images or videos of her maybe she did an interview at some point.)

Good luck finding your tax info, and hope your menfolk are recovering well. 

Desi,I can't remember right off hand.Maybe I was confused because of the names.I'm upstairs on my desktop right now and don't have anything stored here.
I'll lookaround in a bit when I get back down stairs.
Menfolk are doing well. I just gotta get this tax stuff looked up.I need the money.    Those a** holes.How could they lose my forms?   
Hope you are feeling better.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: June 09, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »

Gotta take care of some tax stuff first.The state can't find my tax return?Oh I bet if I owed them,they'd know where it was.  Monkey Devil!
Did Lauren Gibbs possibly appear on NG or another show?  (I don't recall seeing her in any TV interviews, but if Monkeys have seen images or videos of her maybe she did an interview at some point.)

Desi,I can't remember right off hand.Maybe I was confused because of the names.I'm upstairs on my desktop right now and don't have anything stored here.
Menfolk are doing well. I just gotta get this tax stuff looked up.I need the money.    Those a** holes.How could they lose my forms?   

Well, you do live in that state......

I was getting worried about you. You just left and I thought you may have been enjoying Mr Chatty Cathy's meds too much. Is he still chatting, or just grouchy?    Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 09, 2009, 10:41:04 PM »

Thank you for the wishes, working on it.  Glad to hear they are both doing better.
Got distracted by a phone call, will read and lurk some more, then sign off. 
There are lots of confusing similar names in this case, as has been noted before. 

(Goodnight to Monkeys who have gone or are going off to dreamland..)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: June 09, 2009, 10:43:01 PM »

Actually, come to think of it, it would be a BUMble Rumble!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMG!!! I am laughing at my own jokes.   
That's okay, I laugh at your jokes too.  Bum--funny, Fanny!  (How many glasses of wine are too many?)

No wine. Just finished my first Miller Lite......

I need one.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: June 09, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »

Fanny,it's all good.I had to come upstairs to my other computor to get my tax papers.
I was trying to find photos of Lauren Gibbs for Desi,but I don't see any.
I went back and looked at Lauren Coppel's photo,and that is who I remember being with Casey.
I can't find any updated photos of Lauren Gibbs.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 09, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »

DESI,

Who was that Carly in the Beer Wench picture???

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: June 09, 2009, 11:02:07 PM »

He's not talking so much right now,maybe he is in the mellowing phase.
Blink was asking about the Milsteads.I can't find where it says they were definatley living with the Anthonys.I'm driving my self crazy over here.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 09, 2009, 11:02:41 PM »

Fanny,it's all good.I had to come upstairs to my other computor to get my tax papers.
I was trying to find photos of Lauren Gibbs for Desi,but I don't see any.
I went back and looked at Lauren Coppel's photo,and that is who I remember being with Casey.
I can't find any updated photos of Lauren Gibbs.

I have been looking too. There is WAY to many different people in all this. Do you know who Carly was in the pic that Desi posted, the beer wench one?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: June 09, 2009, 11:04:24 PM »

He's not talking so much right now,maybe he is in the mellowing phase.
Blink was asking about the Milsteads.I can't find where it says they were definatley living with the Anthonys.I'm driving my self crazy over here.   

Somebody here posted a link from another thread that said a neighbor said that the Milpigs were living with the Anthony's. I think it was at the end of the last cage. IIRC

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: June 09, 2009, 11:09:14 PM »

DESI,

Fanny,is her last name Hart?

~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: June 09, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »

DESI,

Good evening, all!  Popping in for a few to catch up.  Trimmonthelake and FannyMae-who is the Lauren in the beer girls pic?  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: June 09, 2009, 11:15:41 PM »

DESI,

Good evening, all!  Popping in for a few to catch up.  Trimmonthelake and FannyMae-who is the Lauren in the beer girls pic?  TIA!

I think that is Coppel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.