April 19, 2024, 07:43:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271684 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: June 10, 2009, 01:12:25 AM »

For anyone who missed Nancy Grace or Jane Velez Mitchell,you can see this evening's show here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Tippy toeing to bed...

Justice For Caylee     an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1481 on: June 10, 2009, 03:14:08 AM »

For anyone who missed Nancy Grace or Jane Velez Mitchell,you can see this evening's show here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Tippy toeing to bed...

Justice For Caylee     an angelic monkey

Thank you Trimm....I missed both!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1482 on: June 10, 2009, 05:06:56 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I tried to post last night but got kicked off and decided to just go to bed. Internet problems and I came this close to tossing my laptop across the room. Very frustrating. Hopefully will be able to catch up on all threads later.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1483 on: June 10, 2009, 06:25:01 AM »

Left to Right:

Kristina Chester --  [crying:] "If anything happens to that baby, I'll die, I'll just die."
(Casey:  "Oh. My. God...  Calling you guys?  Waste, HUGE waste.... All they care about is finding Caylee...")

Lauren Gibbs -- babysat Caylee for free, while Casey told her parents she was working and paying a babysitter.  Lauren bailed on the free babysitting when she learned that Casey had been lying.  There was no job.

Casey Anthony --  "The little snothead... " "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b*tch."

But that doesn't look like the same Lauren Gibbs I have seen pictures of........she looks pretty there,in later pics not so much.

I agree Karma. 
There is another Lauren who lived at "the Oviedo house" IIRC, with Amy and Troy:  Troy's gf IIRC, named Lauren Coppel/Copple(sp?).  Worked at Don Reid Ford with Ricardo.  Seen in many of the pre-Tony Lazzaro party pics of Casey with friends.

Where have we seen video or pics of Lauren Gibbs, besides this yearbook pic? (can't remember)

Ahh,thanks Desi
I was getting the 2 Lauren's mixed up.I don't remember seeing the Lauren above.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: June 10, 2009, 07:27:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: June 10, 2009, 07:40:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Hi Trimm.   Been thinking about you - and was glad to see things went well on Monday.    an angelic monkey

Do you think we will get any documents today?   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: June 10, 2009, 07:44:52 AM »

O/T - More sad news on the prayer request thread.   Deenie's father passed away.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: June 10, 2009, 07:49:13 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/09/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Transcripts

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who will be under oath in this case. Leonard, why would the family want the memorials taken down?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, WILL BE DEPOSED IN TOT MOM CIVIL CASE: I -- when Lois and Denise talked to me, they told me that it had been taken down. And then we watched some of the media reports. And that it had all been taken down. In fact, they even found a rosary that had been kind of thrown off into the brush.

And I asked them to mail it to me, which they did. And then the incident that you were just talking about took place when they went back out, they put out a cross and then it was taken. So they went back out, put another one.

And actually I was on the phone with them when they started being chased. I told them, I says, hang up the phone, call 911 before you guys get hurt. And.   

GRACE: But why -- my question is, why would the family want the memorial taken down?

PADILLA: Nancy, I`m telling you, the more you deal with this case and Cindy, the more absurd it gets. I mean it just, sometimes people -- just they act un-normal. And I think that`s what Cindy is going. You know I keep going back to the Cindyisms. But it just seems like she would be thankful that somebody would be remembering her granddaughter and at least putting up a cross or something.

She just -- I don`t know what it is with her.

GIUDICE: To look at your quote on there that`s been on the screen, the jail officers` opinion that this is cruel is legally irrelevant. But their opinion, and that`s a phrase that you quoted, that it`s highly unusual, plays right into Mr. Baez`s motion that that was a setup by the jail and maybe in cahoots with the prosecution to get something into evidence.

GRACE: You know what? I really resent the way you said that. In cahoots? Because the state gathering evidence is what prosecutors and law enforcement are paid to do.

GIUDICE: And when they do it improperly, it`s a mistrial.

GRACE: They are not in cahoots. And Mr. Giudice, can you name one constitutional violation in what happens?

GIUDICE: Yes, absolutely.

GRACE: What?

GIUDICE: If the prosecution tries to set up a response to using the evidence by an unusual -- it says highly unusual. That was not normal jail procedure.

GRACE: I want to see Giudice. OK. Mr. Giudice, that is an inaccurate description of the law. Because, Robin Sax, isn`t it true that someone can even be tricked into a confession as long as they have been given Miranda rights and the constitution has been adhered to?

There is absolutely no constitutional violation whatsoever, and putting her in a common area where there`s a TV and seeing how she reacts.

SAX: That`s absolutely correct. As a matter of fact, in sexual assault cases we do pretext calls all the time in which we put people on the phone with their potential perpetrators and see what statements they`re going to say.

Just because someone doesn`t like it doesn`t mean that it`s inadmissible. And further, this is just another attempt of the Baez team trying to use the videos as some sort of mock to throw up in the air to see if it will stick.

GRACE: Giudice, that`s two strikes in about 30 minutes. One more -- you`re a baseball fan. You`re out. Lawless, weigh in.

LAWLESS: I think what the purpose of the taping wasn`t to get evidence, Nancy. The purpose was to get a reaction.

GRACE: That is evidence.

LAWLESS: Not support, but to leak to the media. To create a presumption of guilt.

GRACE: You know, Lawless, I wish I didn`t ask because.

LAWLESS: How did it get on television?

GRACE: It hasn`t been on television. Wake up. Go drink some coffee. It hasn`t been on TV. You`re not advancing this whatsoever. Her reaction has not been on TV. That`s what we`re talking about it, Lawless.

LAWLESS: The fact that it`s been.
GRACE: It`s gone to the judge to keep it.

LAWLESS: . talked about hasn`t been on television?

GRACE: . from being released.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: June 10, 2009, 08:25:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Hi Trimm.   Been thinking about you - and was glad to see things went well on Monday.    an angelic monkey

Do you think we will get any documents today?   

Hey Sassy. 
I hope we get something.    It's getting scary in here.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: June 10, 2009, 08:26:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I tried to post last night but got kicked off and decided to just go to bed. Internet problems and I came this close to tossing my laptop across the room. Very frustrating. Hopefully will be able to catch up on all threads later.

I got kicked out twice last night.Once for about 30 minutes.
Maybe we'll hae some "new"news when you get home. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: June 10, 2009, 08:27:37 AM »

I got kicked out twice last night.Once for about 30 minutes.
Maybe we'll hae some "new"news when you get home. 

I meant have.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: June 10, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »

Mytime,sorry I missed you.Long time no see. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1492 on: June 10, 2009, 08:37:46 AM »

Good night, JSM and Josef.  (Does Josef skate too?)
  Monkey Devil! No but I bet he could learn.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: June 10, 2009, 08:39:41 AM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys, I am going to bed or at least look at the TV until they take it away from me with the DTV thing. Yes I procrastinate and my convertor box coupon won't be here until after they change it over. I have skating videos of old Olympics and my monkeys to keep me entertained. Luv to you all. JSM and Josef. 
Good Night, and over on Nevaeh's thread, I said good night, and mentioned that I'm anti social also. I figure when you are out walking, that is time to think, not chit chatting, but that's me 
I'm not totally antisocial, I just say hi or something, but most of my neighbors speak Arabic, so they don't like Joe and walk the other way.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: June 10, 2009, 08:41:33 AM »

(tee hee)    I went to bed early Blink, therefore I cannot be included as being a one of them.  I was just one of the booze swilling swinging off the vine monkeys that were off the vine; not that I fell off the vine from said intoxication, just that I chose to go to bed as not to say anything bad and/or off topic and therefore get the big ban button.

How's that for a for a run on sentence Fanny? It didn't make sense, but I thought I would try.

JSM, I, the Queen of the RunOns, with Fanny coming in a VERY close second, award you the title of "Fabulous Writer Of Run On Sentences", because that was beautiful, especially since you very narrowly skirted the whole "off-topic" issue and thereby spared me the pain of logging on one night to find that we are holding a wake for you because (I did not know this) before someone gets the big red ban button, a wake is held here at Sacred Monkeys for the monkey about to be banned.

(OMG! I think this was my finest effort yet, and I'm still mad as hell at life, and still despise the Ants. Hell, I despise the Ants even more than the folks IRL who are making me mad as hell!)
  You are the queen

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: June 10, 2009, 08:55:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=417be760-9e19-4e37-8f5f-408104215680&CaseID=6079536

6/9/2009     A     MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
6/9/2009    A    MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: June 10, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »

Good  morning monkeys and guests.   an angelic monkey

Trimm, looks like you got little or no sleep last night. Need I say that we might be in for another bumpy ride in here today?    Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: June 10, 2009, 09:00:47 AM »

I have to say I was shocked last night when LP said he was on the phone with Lois. Puts more credibility in her statements, plus the 911 audio pretty much matches what she stated in her media interviews. I didn't expect the Anthonys to be charged with anything, but why not Milstead? That, I just don't understand and nothing has been written about him at all. WHY NOT????

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »

Left to Right:

Kristina Chester --  [crying:] "If anything happens to that baby, I'll die, I'll just die."
(Casey:  "Oh. My. God...  Calling you guys?  Waste, HUGE waste.... All they care about is finding Caylee...")

Lauren Gibbs -- babysat Caylee for free, while Casey told her parents she was working and paying a babysitter.  Lauren bailed on the free babysitting when she learned that Casey had been lying.  There was no job.

Casey Anthony --  "The little snothead... " "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b*tch."

But that doesn't look like the same Lauren Gibbs I have seen pictures of........she looks pretty there,in later pics not so much.

I agree Karma. 
There is another Lauren who lived at "the Oviedo house" IIRC, with Amy and Troy:  Troy's gf IIRC, named Lauren Coppel/Copple(sp?).  Worked at Don Reid Ford with Ricardo.  Seen in many of the pre-Tony Lazzaro party pics of Casey with friends.

Where have we seen video or pics of Lauren Gibbs, besides this yearbook pic? (can't remember)

Ahh,thanks Desi
I was getting the 2 Lauren's mixed up.I don't remember seeing the Lauren above.

Karma,I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had them mixed up. 
Too many players.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: June 10, 2009, 09:10:20 AM »

Girl on the pole w/Casey (in light brown) is Lauren Coppel.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3221.msg520751#msg520751

Girl doing the "unmentionable" with Sean Daly is Samantha (forgot her last name).  Not to be confused with the fictitious ZFG's fictitious sister Samantha. 
She's the one with the hot-pink eyeshadow in the pics taken inside the car with Annie and Casey.  Her myspace name was "sammidizzle" or something like that.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3221.msg520746#msg520746
The "Sara" in question (hand-lettered sign in the picture) was apparently Sean's gf (or ex) at the time.  I seem to recall that she ended up with Iassen Donov or possibly even Brandon Snow, but too tired to look who else dated Sara.

Again, sorry I took so long to respond!  Off to bed now for this sleep little Monkey.
Goodnight, all!

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Thanks Desi,
Have we ever seen a pic of Sarah?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.