March 28, 2024, 12:06:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 270659 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: June 10, 2009, 10:15:32 AM »

I have to say I was shocked last night when LP said he was on the phone with Lois. Puts more credibility in her statements, plus the 911 audio pretty much matches what she stated in her media interviews. I didn't expect the Anthonys to be charged with anything, but why not Milstead? That, I just don't understand and nothing has been written about him at all. WHY NOT????
Good Morning    Is it humanly possible for all this to get stranger 

YES!!  I am no longer surprised.....just pizzed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: June 10, 2009, 10:16:34 AM »

I have always been a lil too shy to do a doc dance but desperate times call for desperate measures..............

Hugs, Magic 

desperate measures!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: June 10, 2009, 10:18:08 AM »

WTH did Lois call Lenny first, I know the woman isn't the smartest in the world, but wouldn't you call 911 first, and Lenny second 
At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.
That was probably the third call 

Well, if the Murtmobile had been there, maybe we would have some pictures!! Maybe then there would be some documentation instead of "The sensitivity of the investigation!" I'm to the point of a temper tantrum!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1543 on: June 10, 2009, 10:21:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Did anyone see NG last night about 3 year old Haylee I didn't catch her last name. 
Her mom and a RSO took off with her to go camping.
Do we have a thread for this little one.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:45 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/9/caseys_lawyers_want_jail_video_decision_postponed.html

Casey’s Lawyers Want Jail Video Ruling Postponed
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:28:55 AM

ORLANDO -- Lawyers for Casey Anthony want a judge to postpone his decision on whether to release a jail video of the Orange County mother charged with murdering her daughter.

They've filed paperwork asking for more time to look into whether prosecutors have leaked anything to the media.

The video of Anthony was taken the day she learned the remains of a child were found near her family's home.

Her lawyers have accused jail guards and sheriff's deputies of setting Anthony up, and they want the video private.

At an earlier hearing, a judge delayed a decision to give the media more time to respond.
I say no, how much time do you need for this nonsense? I hope the judge says no 

me too...enough already!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: June 10, 2009, 10:25:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Did anyone see NG last night about 3 year old Haylee I didn't catch her last name. 

Monkey hugs

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: June 10, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »

WTH did Lois call Lenny first, I know the woman isn't the smartest in the world, but wouldn't you call 911 first, and Lenny second 
At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: June 10, 2009, 10:26:35 AM »

Fanny,you're right.Murt would have got the goods on them all.   
And Baez...does he really think everyone will just forget about that animal they have caged up in Orange County?It is such a waste of the tax payers money.I hope Strickland gets a belly full and straightens them out.
It's more than a circus now....what is the next word we use? 
Oh,and didn't Blink say she was working on something for us?  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: June 10, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »

Thanks Sunny. 
Isn't that something.Lenny was on the phone and heard what was going on.
This is just gonna make the Anthonys prone to more craziness.IMO

And why not? Hell they can lie to the LE and the FBI, destroy evidence, attack old women, threaten people with hammers, collect money under false pretenses, refuse to answer questions in depos, just to name a few things and nothing happens to them....nothing!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: June 10, 2009, 10:29:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Monkey hugs

I heard bits and pieces of it....that mother needs to be committed to an asylum

Rest in Peace Caylee

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1550 on: June 10, 2009, 10:31:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Monkey hugs

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Thanks so much

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: June 10, 2009, 10:36:22 AM »

Fanny,you're right.Murt would have got the goods on them all.   
And Baez...does he really think everyone will just forget about that animal they have caged up in Orange County?It is such a waste of the tax payers money.I hope Strickland gets a belly full and straightens them out.
It's more than a circus now....what is the next word we use? 
Oh,and didn't Blink say she was working on something for us?  an angelic monkey

Devastating disaster comes to mind. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: June 10, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=417be760-9e19-4e37-8f5f-408104215680&CaseID=6079536

6/9/2009     A     MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
6/9/2009    A    MOTION TO STRIKE DOMINIC CASEY'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Hi tupelo...we haven't met, but I have seen your posts...Welcome to SM!  I see B.J. is at it again...azzhole!!
Hi there Sunny!!  Bozo is doing the only thing he knows, stall tactics.  The man is a joke. Hopefully STM will put an end to this nonsense. Enough is enough with the petty stuff.

I just wrote Kathi Belich and asked her to look into Milstead and to see if he was even questioned about his chase with the flashing lights. Kathi will dig to get this info, I'm sure. I just love her and I feel she is doing a great job in being an advocate for Caylee as well as a wonderful journalist.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1553 on: June 10, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »

I am so tired of hearing about that video of Casey the day, Caylee was found.  Hasn't every single monkey here already pictured the whole thing in their mind a million times?  If it even has the slimmest chance of overturning a conviction, I say keep it sealed forever.  Who needs it?  There is a mountain and I mean a mountain of evidence on Casey and even though the defense keeps calling it circumstantial.  The jury will see it all up close and personal.  There is no explanation for any of it, Bozo knows this and only wants to delay, delay, delay.  Spartacus may save her from the DP but I don't think anything is going to save her from justice.  Life in prison without parole.  No more boys, no more parties, no more fun....I would say no more family but she couldn't care less anyway.  To her, family is a waste, a huge waste.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: June 10, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »

O/T Everytime I see the tazing of the 72 yr old woman I think of an old Jeff Foxworthy joke:

"If your mama fails to remove the Marlboro cigarette from between her lips before she tell the state trooper to kiss her azz, you may be a red-neck."

On Topic: I wish someone would taze Spindy. Now that would be funny, I don't care who you are!   

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1555 on: June 10, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »

O/T Everytime I see the tazing of the 72 yr old woman I think of an old Jeff Foxworthy joke:

"If your mama fails to remove the Marlboro cigarette from between her lips before she tell the state trooper to kiss her azz, you may be a red-neck."

On Topic: I wish someone would taze Spindy. Now that would be funny, I don't care who you are!   

OT:  Fanny, where did you see the tazing of a 72 yr old woman?

On Topic:  I remember a tazing during the protests at the Anthony's house but I think they were around the corner and not close enough to hit Cindy. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1556 on: June 10, 2009, 10:45:53 AM »

Seriously, was that necessary to taze a 72 year old woman?     It would take more then tazing to bring Cindy down 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: June 10, 2009, 10:47:41 AM »

OT:  Fanny, where did you see the tazing of a 72 yr old woman?

On Topic:  I remember a tazing during the protests at the Anthony's house but I think they were around the corner and not close enough to hit Cindy. 

I was off topic. I think it happened in Texas and it has been all over the news. She was a feisty old bird, I'll say that for her. I just saw it again on Fox News Network.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: June 10, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »

Seriously, was that necessary to taze a 72 year old woman?     It would take more then tazing to bring Cindy down 

Have you seen the whole unedited version?? I think if he had really subdued her, she would have been all bang up and bruised and it would have probably been worse for her and the officer...She really was beligerant, came out of the car yelling "I am 72," dropped the "f" bomb, refused to sign the ticket, tried to get back in her car, snatched her arm away when he tried to handcuff her, and then dared him to taze her when he told her several times he would have to do it. 

Things to come when Spindy gets to be 72, only worse. They will have to invent a more powerful weapon for her.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1559 on: June 10, 2009, 10:56:21 AM »

Have you seen the whole unedited version?? I think if he had really subdued her, she would have been all bang up and bruised and it would have probably been worse for her and the officer...She really was beligerant, came out of the car yelling "I am 72," dropped the "f" bomb, refused to sign the ticket, tried to get back in her car, snatched her arm away when he tried to handcuff her, and then dared him to taze her when he told her several times he would have to do it. 

Things to come when Spindy gets to be 72, only worse. They will have to invent a more powerful weapon for her.   
A wooden stake perhaps 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.