April 23, 2024, 05:40:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271805 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: June 10, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »

WTH did Lois call Lenny first, I know the woman isn't the smartest in the world, but wouldn't you call 911 first, and Lenny second 
At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!

Didn't you hear??    Good old Murt got married!   

O/T Sassy, did your daughter have her surgery yet?   an angelic monkey

On topic, I wish Spindy would have surgery and they would sew up her mouth.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: June 10, 2009, 11:40:53 AM »

Is this Thursday?  Did I say hi yet?  Did we get Doc Dumps?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: June 10, 2009, 11:41:30 AM »

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!

I knew he was engaged, but I thought that fell through like everything else seemed to do.   

Oh.  Well heck Fanny - you're probably right.   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: June 10, 2009, 11:42:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  Just getting caught up. Here is what I have from reading back

1. Bobo is trying to stall the release of the video hearing to fit into Wildthings calendar and has also added a new issue which is to throw SE under the bus for leaking stuff which is the cause of  his client can not getting a fair trial

2. Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.  It actually seemed to happen as she said (giddy up!)

3. No charges for the Ants or Milstupids.  They can chase people on residential streets and have flashing lights but they get to pass GO and collect 200.00.

4. No docs.

Did I miss anything?

Nope, not unless you want to add the tazing of the 72 yr old woman and the black hole we are being sucked into.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 10, 2009, 11:42:30 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  Just getting caught up. Here is what I have from reading back

1. Bobo is trying to stall the release of the video hearing to fit into Wildthings calendar and has also added a new issue which is to throw SE under the bus for leaking stuff which is the cause of  his client can not getting a fair trial

2. Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.  It actually seemed to happen as she said (giddy up!)

3. No charges for the Ants or Milstupids.  They can chase people on residential streets and have flashing lights but they get to pass GO and collect 200.00.

4. No docs.

Did I miss anything?

Great sum up Northern Rose! 
Hope your day is warmer today.

Yes Cece it is another good day, no frost last night and pool actually is up to 62.  10 more degrees and we can go in !  Heater is on so lets hope in a few days we can swim. 

Is anyone else getting the feeling that the defense is working on a wasting enough time so everyone forgets what really happened and all those nasty details that don't look good for KC?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: June 10, 2009, 11:42:41 AM »

Is this Thursday?  Did I say hi yet?  Did we get Doc Dumps?

Well... NO NO and NO Smile Good Morning
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: June 10, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »

Yes - waiting for biopsy results.   They also discovered another suspicious mole that they want to schedule for removal.
Also waiting for hubby biopsy results - but I think his will be fine.   Thanks for asking.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: June 10, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »

Fanny,come back!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: June 10, 2009, 11:46:44 AM »

Yes - waiting for biopsy results.   They also discovered another suspicious mole that they want to schedule for removal.
Also waiting for hubby biopsy results - but I think his will be fine.   Thanks for asking.

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: June 10, 2009, 11:48:47 AM »

Cece,wonder powers activate.        Form of documents.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1590 on: June 10, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »

Thoughts and prayers that everything turns out fine  an angelic monkey
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: June 10, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »

Well, This may at least be good for a laugh!  Monkey Devil!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_psychotic_nightmares/crime/63493#

CASEY ANTHONY'S PSYCHOTIC NIGHTMARES
"Caylee! Caylee!” The screams of a sleeping Casey Anthony — tormented by nightmares of her dead daughter — exploded the late-night silence of the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., startling other prisoners and sending guards running toward her cell.

The bloodcurdling incident wasn’t a first for the Monster Mom — who’s become so wildly delusional that a psychiatrist and guards now fear she’s gone crazy.

“Casey has been having frequent nightmares, screaming Caylee’s name loud enough to wake the prisoners around her,” a jail source told The ENQUIRER.

“Once, when a guard woke her and told her she had been screaming, she said, ‘No I wasn’t,’ and went back to sleep.

“Her erratic behavior makes jail guards think Casey is going insane.”

The 23-year-old was arrested Oct. 14 and charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter. Ever since, she has been locked in a glass-fronted cell for 23 out of 24 hours, allowed out only for a single hour of exercise and a shower.

The ENQUIRER got a startling look at the jailhouse life of the accused killer — whose behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre.

“Casey has been acting very oddly — she will go days without talking to anyone, or doing anything but sit in her cell, reading law books,” disclosed the source. “Then she will suddenly become very active and agitated — chattering to guards, doing sit-ups, push-ups and jumping jacks in her cell and dancing to music on her small radio."

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: June 10, 2009, 11:51:21 AM »

I remember hearing that, but didn't know if it was a rumor.  Why don't we have any pictures??!!

I would have liked to seen their wedding photos - if they did get married.    They should have u-streamed it for us.   Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 10, 2009, 11:52:21 AM »

Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.    I suppose it would do me no good to ask why Lois?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: June 10, 2009, 11:54:04 AM »

Cece,wonder powers activate.        Form of documents.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: June 10, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »

"Caylee! Caylee!” The screams of a sleeping Casey Anthony — tormented by nightmares of her dead daughter — exploded the late-night silence of the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., startling other prisoners and sending guards running toward her cell.

The bloodcurdling incident wasn’t a first for the Monster Mom — who’s become so wildly delusional that a psychiatrist and guards now fear she’s gone crazy.

“Casey has been having frequent nightmares, screaming Caylee’s name loud enough to wake the prisoners around her,” a jail source told The ENQUIRER.

“Once, when a guard woke her and told her she had been screaming, she said, ‘No I wasn’t,’ and went back to sleep.

The 23-year-old was arrested Oct. 14 and charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter. Ever since, she has been locked in a glass-fronted cell for 23 out of 24 hours, allowed out only for a single hour of exercise and a shower.

The ENQUIRER got a startling look at the jailhouse life of the accused killer — whose behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre.

“Casey has been acting very oddly — she will go days without talking to anyone, or doing anything but sit in her cell, reading law books,” disclosed the source. “Then she will suddenly become very active and agitated — chattering to guards, doing sit-ups, push-ups and jumping jacks in her cell and dancing to music on her small radio."

Is this the new defense strategy?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: June 10, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

Sounds like Andrea's idea is working 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: June 10, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »

Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.    I suppose it would do me no good to ask why Lois?

Does LP want to compare the beads to the ones found at BP - and the ones KC had in her bedroom?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: June 10, 2009, 11:57:10 AM »

Thoughts and prayers that everything turns out fine  an angelic monkey

Thanks No Rose - and to everyone who has been praying for her and my hubby.   I can't tell you how much I appreciate the prayers.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 10, 2009, 11:58:52 AM »

Is this the new defense strategy?   
Sassy I was just wondering that myself.  Prayers for you and hoping things turn out well.  Team Bobo refused the insanity pleas and stuck to she was not guilty, now are they pushing her to go for insanity so she can well enough for trial but in the care of nurse Ratchet playing chess all day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.