April 19, 2024, 12:06:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271662 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: June 10, 2009, 12:00:56 PM »

Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.    I suppose it would do me no good to ask why Lois?

Does LP want to compare the beads to the ones found at BP - and the ones KC had in her bedroom?
I don't know. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: June 10, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DU957q2RM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: June 10, 2009, 12:07:37 PM »

Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.    I suppose it would do me no good to ask why Lois?

Does LP want to compare the beads to the ones found at BP - and the ones KC had in her bedroom?

I wondered about that. 
Goot go help hubby.BRB   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: June 10, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »

I find it interesting that Cindy states she has made it through this due to her even stronger faith.  Her actions however continually indicate that faith is only there when convenient for her.

She had a "do not allow list" into a house of God for the memorial.
Broke crosses in her back yard while swearing at investigators
Broke Rosary beads
Stole a cross
Had one of her newest directors of her foundation (Brenda Black who also claims she believes in the lord) send a vile email to Rev Grund .

I personally do not believe that you have to attend a church to believe in God.  Our church is packed to the rafters for the Christmas and Easter services with people who only go for those. Yet I think you would be hard pressed to find any of them breaking crosses or Rosary beads between services.  What really bothers me is that even if you do not go to church every Sunday you still act respectfully and carry on your beliefs when not in Church.  Cindy's actions do not to me equate to someone who has faith, in fact her actions are truly disrespectful.  JMO
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: June 10, 2009, 12:12:09 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

Hmm.  good question.      Maybe we will see some arrests that day.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: June 10, 2009, 12:14:13 PM »

O/T Sassy, did your daughter have her surgery yet?   an angelic monkey

On topic, I wish Spindy would have surgery and they would sew up her mouth.   

Yes - waiting for biopsy results.   They also discovered another suspicious mole that they want to schedule for removal.
Also waiting for hubby biopsy results - but I think his will be fine.   Thanks for asking.

an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: June 10, 2009, 12:14:52 PM »

I find it interesting that Cindy states she has made it through this due to her even stronger faith.  Her actions however continually indicate that faith is only there when convenient for her.

Broke Rosary beads
Stole a cross
Had one of her newest directors of her foundation (Brenda Black who also claims she believes in the lord) send a vile email to Rev Grund .

I personally do not believe that you have to attend a church to believe in God.  Our church is packed to the rafters for the Christmas and Easter services with people who only go for those. Yet I think you would be hard pressed to find any of them breaking crosses or Rosary beads between services.  What really bothers me is that even if you do not go to church every Sunday you still act respectfully and carry on your beliefs when not in Church.  Cindy's actions do not to me equate to someone who has faith, in fact her actions are truly disrespectful.  JMO

Very well said Northern Rose & ITA.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: June 10, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »

Hi Sassycat.   an angelic monkey

I hope the ants don't show up that day & that the memorial goes well.  But I'm not sure Cindy can let it go.  She seems to have to have control over everything.

I think one of the talking heads on TV last night said something about her being in the anger stage of grief.  (LOL, I don't think I've ever seen her out of the anger stage!)   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: June 10, 2009, 12:22:02 PM »

Fanny,come back!   

Well, Skanky isn't going insane, but I am. Hubby was shaving so I went out by myself to do battle with the climbing roses training them up the trellises. I came back in, all muddy and bloody, and he asked me, "Should I leave this little patch on my chin." Next thing you know he will ask me if his shorts makes his butt look fat! I'm putting antiseptic on my arms, finally got the mud off my shoes and feet. 

I wish Spindy were here so I could make her go outside and let my roses attack her! And yes, the Ants will definitely disrupt the memorial in some way. If not directly, they will cause a diversion in some other way.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: June 10, 2009, 12:23:48 PM »

I hope the ants don't show up that day & that the memorial goes well.  But I'm not sure Cindy can let it go.  She seems to have to have control over everything.

I think one of the talking heads on TV last night said something about her being in the anger stage of grief.  (LOL, I don't think I've ever seen her out of the anger stage!)   

From the way the neighbors talk, she was in the anger stage a long time before Caylee was murdered.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: June 10, 2009, 12:24:02 PM »

Hi!    I agree - Cindy is one of the biggest control freaks I've ever seen!     I'd like to see her take some of her anger out on the person who deserves it - HER DAUGHTER!     
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: June 10, 2009, 12:28:09 PM »

Hi!    I agree - Cindy is one of the biggest control freaks I've ever seen!    I'd like to see her take some of her anger out on the person who deserves it - HER DAUGHTER!     

I wish she would too!  Maybe Cindy's way of getting back at Casey is by not buying her any new (better fitting) clothes for her hearings!!! 
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: June 10, 2009, 12:28:12 PM »

Well, This may at least be good for a laugh!  Monkey Devil!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_psychotic_nightmares/crime/63493#

CASEY ANTHONY'S PSYCHOTIC NIGHTMARES
"Caylee! Caylee!” The screams of a sleeping Casey Anthony — tormented by nightmares of her dead daughter — exploded the late-night silence of the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., startling other prisoners and sending guards running toward her cell.

The bloodcurdling incident wasn’t a first for the Monster Mom — who’s become so wildly delusional that a psychiatrist and guards now fear she’s gone crazy.

“Casey has been having frequent nightmares, screaming Caylee’s name loud enough to wake the prisoners around her,” a jail source told The ENQUIRER.

“Once, when a guard woke her and told her she had been screaming, she said, ‘No I wasn’t,’ and went back to sleep.

“Her erratic behavior makes jail guards think Casey is going insane.”

The 23-year-old was arrested Oct. 14 and charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter. Ever since, she has been locked in a glass-fronted cell for 23 out of 24 hours, allowed out only for a single hour of exercise and a shower.

The ENQUIRER got a startling look at the jailhouse life of the accused killer — whose behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre.

“Casey has been acting very oddly — she will go days without talking to anyone, or doing anything but sit in her cell, reading law books,” disclosed the source. “Then she will suddenly become very active and agitated — chattering to guards, doing sit-ups, push-ups and jumping jacks in her cell and dancing to music on her small radio."

That ought to be a sight to behold! The booming and pounding ought to wake up everybody in the cell block!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: June 10, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »

Broke Rosary beads
Stole a cross

The whole family and associates are vile. They are using faith, because that is what they think will work, and get them some sympathy, imo.  While I was cleaning the bathrooms, I was thinking    Rosary beads are different then beads to make jewelry, so if that is why Lois sent beads to Lenny to compare, I don't believe there would be any comparison.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: June 10, 2009, 12:32:34 PM »

Hi!    I agree - Cindy is one of the biggest control freaks I've ever seen!    I'd like to see her take some of her anger out on the person who deserves it - HER DAUGHTER!     

I wish she would too!  Maybe Cindy's way of getting back at Casey is by not buying her any new (better fitting) clothes for her hearings!!! 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: June 10, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »

Well, This may at least be good for a laugh!  Monkey Devil!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_psychotic_nightmares/crime/63493#

CASEY ANTHONY'S PSYCHOTIC NIGHTMARES
"Caylee! Caylee!” The screams of a sleeping Casey Anthony — tormented by nightmares of her dead daughter — exploded the late-night silence of the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., startling other prisoners and sending guards running toward her cell.

The bloodcurdling incident wasn’t a first for the Monster Mom — who’s become so wildly delusional that a psychiatrist and guards now fear she’s gone crazy.

“Casey has been having frequent nightmares, screaming Caylee’s name loud enough to wake the prisoners around her,” a jail source told The ENQUIRER.

“Once, when a guard woke her and told her she had been screaming, she said, ‘No I wasn’t,’ and went back to sleep.

“Her erratic behavior makes jail guards think Casey is going insane.”

The 23-year-old was arrested Oct. 14 and charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter. Ever since, she has been locked in a glass-fronted cell for 23 out of 24 hours, allowed out only for a single hour of exercise and a shower.

The ENQUIRER got a startling look at the jailhouse life of the accused killer — whose behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre.

“Casey has been acting very oddly — she will go days without talking to anyone, or doing anything but sit in her cell, reading law books,” disclosed the source. “Then she will suddenly become very active and agitated — chattering to guards, doing sit-ups, push-ups and jumping jacks in her cell and dancing to music on her small radio."

That ought to be a sight to behold! The booming and pounding ought to wake up everybody in the cell block!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: June 10, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »

Fanny,come back!   

Well, Skanky isn't going insane, but I am. Hubby was shaving so I went out by myself to do battle with the climbing roses training them up the trellises. I came back in, all muddy and bloody, and he asked me, "Should I leave this little patch on my chin." Next thing you know he will ask me if his shorts makes his butt look fat! I'm putting antiseptic on my arms, finally got the mud off my shoes and feet. 

I wish Spindy were here so I could make her go outside and let my roses attack her! And yes, the Ants will definitely disrupt the memorial in some way. If not directly, they will cause a diversion in some other way.   
  Skanky isn't going insane, but that could be the plan  I'm expecting a rumble at the vigil, unless there is a lockdown on Hopespring, they'll be there  I think you and I should stay in the house, everytime we go out we get into trouble  I just said something under my breath at a neighbor, but my under the breath is different then most peoples 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: June 10, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »

Broke Rosary beads
Stole a cross

The whole family and associates are vile. They are using faith, because that is what they think will work, and get them some sympathy, imo.  While I was cleaning the bathrooms, I was thinking    Rosary beads are different then beads to make jewelry, so if that is why Lois sent beads to Lenny to compare, I don't believe there would be any comparison.

I agree with both of you.   Just watching their actions, I find it hard to believe any of them are Christians.   They definitely do not act Christ-like.        They're not really fooling anyone.   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: June 10, 2009, 12:42:43 PM »

Broke Rosary beads
Stole a cross

She didn't say "faith" in what.  I am guessing it is her faith in satan.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: June 10, 2009, 12:42:58 PM »

Broke Rosary beads
Stole a cross

I agree with both of you.   Just watching their actions, I find it hard to believe any of them are Christians.   They definitely do not act Christ-like.        They're not really fooling anyone.   

Maybe Obama was thinking of them when said the ole " Cling to religion and guns" speech
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.