April 25, 2024, 03:41:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271865 times)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1640 on: June 10, 2009, 12:59:23 PM »

I agree with both of you.   Just watching their actions, I find it hard to believe any of them are Christians.   They definitely do not act Christ-like.        They're not really fooling anyone.   

I agree, too.  Shameful.
[/quote]

Hi girlzrock.  Welcome to SM.  Your avi is so sweet.
[/quote]

Thank you, so much.   I love reading here, everyone is so informed and intelligent when talking about this case.  Don't post very much, but be assured I am interested and reading all of your very keen insights. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 10, 2009, 12:59:50 PM »

WTH did Lois call Lenny first, I know the woman isn't the smartest in the world, but wouldn't you call 911 first, and Lenny second 
At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!

From what I heard Murt got married...and not to LOis

thanks that's what Sassy just said...hopefully he retired the murtmobile!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1642 on: June 10, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »

Well, This may at least be good for a laugh!  Monkey Devil!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_psychotic_nightmares/crime/63493#

CASEY ANTHONY'S PSYCHOTIC NIGHTMARES
"Caylee! Caylee!” The screams of a sleeping Casey Anthony — tormented by nightmares of her dead daughter — exploded the late-night silence of the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., startling other prisoners and sending guards running toward her cell.

The bloodcurdling incident wasn’t a first for the Monster Mom — who’s become so wildly delusional that a psychiatrist and guards now fear she’s gone crazy.

“Casey has been having frequent nightmares, screaming Caylee’s name loud enough to wake the prisoners around her,” a jail source told The ENQUIRER.

“Once, when a guard woke her and told her she had been screaming, she said, ‘No I wasn’t,’ and went back to sleep.

“Her erratic behavior makes jail guards think Casey is going insane.”

The 23-year-old was arrested Oct. 14 and charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter. Ever since, she has been locked in a glass-fronted cell for 23 out of 24 hours, allowed out only for a single hour of exercise and a shower.

The ENQUIRER got a startling look at the jailhouse life of the accused killer — whose behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre.

Casey has been acting very oddly — she will go days without talking to anyone, or doing anything but sit in her cell, reading law books,” disclosed the source. “Then she will suddenly become very active and agitated — chattering to guards, doing sit-ups, push-ups and jumping jacks in her cell and dancing to music on her small radio."

This is just par for the course with Casey. Screaming for Caylee? No, No, No................. they don't understand Casey. 

Casey is screaming at Caylee because it's all Caylee's fault she had to kill her, and now she doesn't like where she is and that's Caylee's fault too.

Reading the law books is classic Casey. She's figuring a way out of this and so she's getting in shape with the exercise so she'll still be a viable slore when she gets out, and she's fantasizing about that when she's dancing.

Well, dream on, biotch!

Casey is going down! and this time I'm not referring to her sex life!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1643 on: June 10, 2009, 01:00:54 PM »

Sassy  I didn't see that one before  Monkey Devil!   Here's another one  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhN5XOPLXzQ&feature=related
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: June 10, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »

WTH did Lois call Lenny first, I know the woman isn't the smartest in the world, but wouldn't you call 911 first, and Lenny second 
At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!

Didn't you hear??    Good old Murt got married!   

I remember hearing that, but didn't know if it was a rumor.  Why don't we have any pictures??!!

OH NO cece, please no picturs of murt!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1645 on: June 10, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »

Girlzrock,they don't act like Christians to me either.

I love your avi.  an angelic monkey

Thanks, Trimm.  I really enjoy reading your posts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 10, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DU957q2RM

OMG!! Joy managed to get her mug in that clip. Speaking of Joy, does anyone know if she has come down from the tree?? Last I heard, she was taking a ladder to put up posters.   
Speaking of Joy  On her chat, first page is a you tube, that is very funny. I have no idea how to bring that over here, but if someone would, it's funny.  Monkey Devil!

Are you talking about this one?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nfb9GQ2NM&feature=player_embedded

My poor kitty was laying asleep when that screeching noise of the music started when Spindy showed up startled her from a deep sleep. She sat there and looked at the screen till the end.  She has now laid back down and went back to sleep. I think Miss Kitty knows something!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: June 10, 2009, 01:02:50 PM »

Is this Thursday?  Did I say hi yet?  Did we get Doc Dumps?

Knock knock...earth to A1.... NOPE to all your questions...you need more coffee

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: June 10, 2009, 01:03:40 PM »

Hi!    I agree - Cindy is one of the biggest control freaks I've ever seen!    I'd like to see her take some of her anger out on the person who deserves it - HER DAUGHTER!     

I wish she would too!  Maybe Cindy's way of getting back at Casey is by not buying her any new (better fitting) clothes for her hearings!!! 
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I could see her exercising.
Maybe some monkeys should go in undercover and start a PTA club so she can get in shape .
I do wonder who picks out her clothes because it almost seems like they are picked out a little snug on purpose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: June 10, 2009, 01:04:00 PM »

O/T Sassy, did your daughter have her surgery yet?   an angelic monkey

On topic, I wish Spindy would have surgery and they would sew up her mouth.   

Yes - waiting for biopsy results.   They also discovered another suspicious mole that they want to schedule for removal.
Also waiting for hubby biopsy results - but I think his will be fine.   Thanks for asking.

Good thoughts and prayers for both Sassy

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: June 10, 2009, 01:04:01 PM »

Please can we get something new to look at, I'm sitting here laughing at you tubes of Lois 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: June 10, 2009, 01:05:37 PM »

Girlzrock,they don't act like Christians to me either.

I love your avi.  an angelic monkey

Thanks, Trimm.  I really enjoy reading your posts.

You should join in more, Girlzrock!    an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: June 10, 2009, 01:06:19 PM »

Hi!    I agree - Cindy is one of the biggest control freaks I've ever seen!    I'd like to see her take some of her anger out on the person who deserves it - HER DAUGHTER!     

I wish she would too!  Maybe Cindy's way of getting back at Casey is by not buying her any new (better fitting) clothes for her hearings!!! 
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I could see her exercising.
Maybe some monkeys should go in undercover and start a PTA club so she can get in shape .
I do wonder who picks out her clothes because it almost seems like they are picked out a little snug on purpose.
And while we are at it, let's find out who purchases Linda and Andrea's clothes, it's like watching a really bad episode of What Not To Wear 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: June 10, 2009, 01:06:27 PM »

Well, This may at least be good for a laugh!  Monkey Devil!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_psychotic_nightmares/crime/63493#

CASEY ANTHONY'S PSYCHOTIC NIGHTMARES
"Caylee! Caylee!” The screams of a sleeping Casey Anthony — tormented by nightmares of her dead daughter — exploded the late-night silence of the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., startling other prisoners and sending guards running toward her cell.

The bloodcurdling incident wasn’t a first for the Monster Mom — who’s become so wildly delusional that a psychiatrist and guards now fear she’s gone crazy.

“Casey has been having frequent nightmares, screaming Caylee’s name loud enough to wake the prisoners around her,” a jail source told The ENQUIRER.

“Once, when a guard woke her and told her she had been screaming, she said, ‘No I wasn’t,’ and went back to sleep.

“Her erratic behavior makes jail guards think Casey is going insane.”

The 23-year-old was arrested Oct. 14 and charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter. Ever since, she has been locked in a glass-fronted cell for 23 out of 24 hours, allowed out only for a single hour of exercise and a shower.

The ENQUIRER got a startling look at the jailhouse life of the accused killer — whose behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre.

“Casey has been acting very oddly — she will go days without talking to anyone, or doing anything but sit in her cell, reading law books,” disclosed the source. “Then she will suddenly become very active and agitated — chattering to guards, doing sit-ups, push-ups and jumping jacks in her cell and dancing to music on her small radio."

...her actions don't seem odd to me...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: June 10, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

Please can we get something new to look at, I'm sitting here laughing at you tubes of Lois 

Me too.   I guess I'll go find something to do around the house.   BRB.    an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: June 10, 2009, 01:07:07 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DU957q2RM

OMG!! Joy managed to get her mug in that clip. Speaking of Joy, does anyone know if she has come down from the tree?? Last I heard, she was taking a ladder to put up posters.   
Speaking of Joy  On her chat, first page is a you tube, that is very funny. I have no idea how to bring that over here, but if someone would, it's funny.  Monkey Devil!

Are you talking about this one?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nfb9GQ2NM&feature=player_embedded

My poor kitty was laying asleep when that screeching noise of the music started when Spindy showed up startled her from a deep sleep. She sat there and looked at the screen till the end.  She has now laid back down and went back to sleep. I think Miss Kitty knows something!   

Are we sure CC didn't make that?  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: June 10, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »

Lois called LP and sent him the Rosary beads.    I suppose it would do me no good to ask why Lois?

She WUBS LP?? Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »

Do you really think that is the slant that the Anthony's and Milpigs presented to the LE that Lois was STALKING George???? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: June 10, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

O/T Sassy, did your daughter have her surgery yet?   an angelic monkey

On topic, I wish Spindy would have surgery and they would sew up her mouth.   

Yes - waiting for biopsy results.   They also discovered another suspicious mole that they want to schedule for removal.
Also waiting for hubby biopsy results - but I think his will be fine.   Thanks for asking.

Good thoughts and prayers for both Sassy

Thanks !     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: June 10, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »

Is this Thursday?  Did I say hi yet?  Did we get Doc Dumps?

Knock knock...earth to A1.... NOPE to all your questions...you need more coffee

Maybe she should have said....Good morning.Today's mission...take 2 sudafeds and go find Lee Anthony.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.