April 18, 2024, 02:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271614 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: June 10, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »

Sassy  I didn't see that one before  Monkey Devil!   Here's another one  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhN5XOPLXzQ&feature=related

I kinda feel sorry for Lois now.     Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: June 10, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DU957q2RM

OMG!! Joy managed to get her mug in that clip. Speaking of Joy, does anyone know if she has come down from the tree?? Last I heard, she was taking a ladder to put up posters.   
Speaking of Joy  On her chat, first page is a you tube, that is very funny. I have no idea how to bring that over here, but if someone would, it's funny.  Monkey Devil!

Are you talking about this one?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nfb9GQ2NM&feature=player_embedded

My poor kitty was laying asleep when that screeching noise of the music started when Spindy showed up startled her from a deep sleep. She sat there and looked at the screen till the end.  She has now laid back down and went back to sleep. I think Miss Kitty knows something!   

Are we sure CC didn't make that?  Monkey Devil!

Where is CC anyway? I've been wearing my helmet today after my crack about him last night...I know it's coming. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: June 10, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »

Late start for me today,  monkeys

Something else just occurred to me regarding the Anthonys not getting charged, I already expressed why I think this has not transpired thus far, my esteemed colleague Steel concurs.  The Anthony team, especially Cindy reads here & everywhere else they are being discussed, that being said she is probably getting a real kick out of people being outraged that she is not being charged (I'll add a "yet" to that).  God answers in due time, for example this week a notice of hearing was filed regarding the civil case wherein Cindy's furthering the slander of Ms. Zeneida Gonzalez has now included her into the suit...you can bet she is in a tizzie over it because she will be compelled to answer questions & they cannot plea the 5th.   In civil cases there is a wider scope that can be examined via deposition or testimony so more will be exposed whether she likes it or not.  IMHO I do not think the judge will set aside the case until after the murder trial as the defense is continuously whining for at this point because if he felt there was merit to slight Zeneida's right to clear her name over Casey's pending criminal trial he would have done so already.   The simple fact is as much as the defense is arguing this point Casey has not dropped her counter suit & refuses to answer a vital question, again IMHO Casey by her own actions has forfeited her right that a civil judge has any obligation to set aside the civil action due to a pending criminal trial regardless of its severity.  So, in essence what I am saying is the Anthonys may not be charged or behind bars themselves yet but slow but sure they will be answering to their conduct & their acquired blood money will be depleted.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: June 10, 2009, 01:13:19 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

Goodness knows I am not defending Milstead, but I might get a bit pizzed if  someone stuck a camera in my face.....it looked like the cameraman was egging him on...GOOD FOR THE CAMERA MAN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: June 10, 2009, 01:13:42 PM »

Hi!    I agree - Cindy is one of the biggest control freaks I've ever seen!    I'd like to see her take some of her anger out on the person who deserves it - HER DAUGHTER!     

I wish she would too!  Maybe Cindy's way of getting back at Casey is by not buying her any new (better fitting) clothes for her hearings!!! 
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I could see her exercising.
Maybe some monkeys should go in undercover and start a PTA club so she can get in shape .
I do wonder who picks out her clothes because it almost seems like they are picked out a little snug on purpose.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: June 10, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »

I find it interesting that Cindy states she has made it through this due to her even stronger faith.  Her actions however continually indicate that faith is only there when convenient for her.

She had a "do not allow list" into a house of God for the memorial.
Broke crosses in her back yard while swearing at investigators
Broke Rosary beads
Stole a cross
Had one of her newest directors of her foundation (Brenda Black who also claims she believes in the lord) send a vile email to Rev Grund .

I personally do not believe that you have to attend a church to believe in God.  Our church is packed to the rafters for the Christmas and Easter services with people who only go for those. Yet I think you would be hard pressed to find any of them breaking crosses or Rosary beads between services.  What really bothers me is that even if you do not go to church every Sunday you still act respectfully and carry on your beliefs when not in Church.  Cindy's actions do not to me equate to someone who has faith, in fact her actions are truly disrespectful.  JMO

I agree...she is like so many in prison who suddenly find the Lord.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: June 10, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »

Sassy  I didn't see that one before  Monkey Devil!   Here's another one  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhN5XOPLXzQ&feature=related

Who made those videos?I always though it was Joy in the picture. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: June 10, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »

O/T  BREAKING NEWS     Shots fired at the DC Hologcaust Museum - security guard shot, up to 3 people known to be shot, covering live on foxnews cable now.   How the heck did a gun get in there!  Been to DC countless times there is security up the ying yang.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: June 10, 2009, 01:16:48 PM »

Fanny,come back!   

Well, Skanky isn't going insane, but I am. Hubby was shaving so I went out by myself to do battle with the climbing roses training them up the trellises. I came back in, all muddy and bloody, and he asked me, "Should I leave this little patch on my chin." Next thing you know he will ask me if his shorts makes his butt look fat! I'm putting antiseptic on my arms, finally got the mud off my shoes and feet. 

I wish Spindy were here so I could make her go outside and let my roses attack her! And yes, the Ants will definitely disrupt the memorial in some way. If not directly, they will cause a diversion in some other way.   

Fanny,,,you do keep me laughing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1669 on: June 10, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »

Please can we get something new to look at, I'm sitting here laughing at you tubes of Lois 

Do you really think that is the slant that the Anthony's and Milpigs presented to the LE that Lois was STALKING George???? 
I wouldn't be surprised 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: June 10, 2009, 01:18:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19713862/detail.html

Officer: Anthony Wanted To See Remains Coverage
Corrections Officer Says Anthony Knew Something Was Happening

POSTED: 12:12 pm EDT June 10, 2009
UPDATED: 12:48 pm EDT June 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County corrections officer testified under oath that Casey Anthony wanted to watch TV on the day her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony is at the Orange County Jail charged with murder in her daughter, Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were eventually identified late last year. They were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

Officer Billy Richardson said that Anthony knew something was going on that day, even though it was not known at the time that the remains were Caylee.

In his deposition, Richardson said, "When I went down there to get her and told her to go to the clinic, she was listening to the radio."

He claims her reply back was "Good, because there something going on and I want to watch TV to know about it."

Jail guards videotaped her reaction to the news when she told Richardson she felt sick to her stomach.

Her attorney is trying to delay any decision on the potential release of that tape.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: June 10, 2009, 01:20:03 PM »

Thanks Cappy,I just tuned in. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: June 10, 2009, 01:20:24 PM »

Goodness knows I am not defending Milstead, but I might get a bit pizzed if  someone stuck a camera in my face.....it looked like the cameraman was egging him on...GOOD FOR THE CAMERA MAN!!

I have to disagree, I watched those days in their entirety via USstream live & Milstead approached this cameraman originally who was not in his face at all.   Milstead threatened him with bodily harm.  It was nuts!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: June 10, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »

OMG!! Joy managed to get her mug in that clip. Speaking of Joy, does anyone know if she has come down from the tree?? Last I heard, she was taking a ladder to put up posters.   
Speaking of Joy  On her chat, first page is a you tube, that is very funny. I have no idea how to bring that over here, but if someone would, it's funny.  Monkey Devil!

Are you talking about this one?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nfb9GQ2NM&feature=player_embedded

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: June 10, 2009, 01:23:13 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County corrections officer testified under oath that Casey Anthony wanted to watch TV on the day her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony is at the Orange County Jail charged with murder in her daughter, Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were eventually identified late last year. They were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

Officer Billy Richardson said that Anthony knew something was going on that day, even though it was not known at the time that the remains were Caylee.

In his deposition, Richardson said, "When I went down there to get her and told her to go to the clinic, she was listening to the radio."

He claims her reply back was "Good, because there something going on and I want to watch TV to know about it."

Jail guards videotaped her reaction to the news when she told Richardson she felt sick to her stomach.

Her attorney is trying to delay any decision on the potential release of that tape.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Ding, ding, ding.   This is what Uncer said as well, that Casey was listening to her radio & already knew something was happening.   The defense just lost ground on this argument, that is the sole reason why I changed my original thoughts when I read Bozo's motion after reading the depositions released & reviewing the audio tape of Uncer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1675 on: June 10, 2009, 01:24:18 PM »

I have to disagree, I watched those days in their entirety via USstream live & Milstead approached this cameraman originally who was not in his face at all.   Milstead threatened him with bodily harm.  It was nuts!
It was nuts, Milstead has a very short fuse.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: June 10, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »

AHHHH HHHAAAAAA..the TRUTH comes out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: June 10, 2009, 01:28:30 PM »

It was probably made by one of those nasty bitties from BH blog...its disgusting & has no basis for that attack.   Seriously, people are cruel & ridiculous.   I dont condone a few things regarding Lois but this flat out absurdity.

O/T:   Man in custody after shooting in Holocaust Museum - one police officer wounded, two others wounded as well.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: June 10, 2009, 01:29:08 PM »

feel free to disagree since I didn't see it live.....I was going on what I saw on the video. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: June 10, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »

At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.
[/quote]

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!
[/quote]

Didn't you hear??    Good old Murt got married!   
[/quote]

I remember hearing that, but didn't know if it was a rumor.  Why don't we have any pictures??!!
[/quote]

OH NO cece, please no picturs of murt!
[/quote]

This Murt???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.