April 20, 2024, 01:57:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271695 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: June 10, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »

Since she Acevedo was deposed again, Id say yes.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: June 10, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »

O/T
How the he77 do you walk into a museum in DC with a long gun??? 

They are saying children at the Holocaust center heard several gun shots before being evacuated.   

Great question considering DC has quite a security presence or should I say always had in the many times I was there.   Im wondering if it was a plastic firearm that didnt get detected.   I have a bad feeling as to what type of person with what motive would hit this particular museum.    I have to end my comment there because I refrain from discussing politics outside the proper forum, not to mention it would be going way O/T.

O/T
I'll say it. Fox New Net has already questioned the link to the Arkansas Army Recruiter shooting.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: June 10, 2009, 01:55:21 PM »

Since it is a slow news day I wanted to say hi!

I have been lurking since the Caylee case began.  She reminds me so very much of my stepdaughter, and Casey reminds me of her birth mother. 

Every time I  look at my SD, I see Caylee and am thankful that my SD hasn't met the same fate. 

I may not post often - but I always read Smile

Hi Lucky...WELCOME!!
  Post as often as you can...we welcome all thoughts and ideas and opinions.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: June 10, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »

That's what I think too. But hasn't Bozo deposed other witnesses? We got the corrections officers right away, so I guess she may have said something he wants to use. But we sure have never gotten any of  the other depos from him. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 10, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »

Welcome Lucky777   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: June 10, 2009, 01:58:18 PM »

I have been lurking since the Caylee case began.  She reminds me so very much of my stepdaughter, and Casey reminds me of her birth mother. 

Every time I  look at my SD, I see Caylee and am thankful that my SD hasn't met the same fate. 

WELCOME LUCKY777

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: June 10, 2009, 01:58:18 PM »

I am a bit confused on the re-deposing...some where in my old mind I didn't think this was allowed. So why are the A's not being re-deposed (is that a word)? Wasn't there supposed to be a ruling on that last week?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 10, 2009, 01:58:24 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DU957q2RM

Goodness knows I am not defending Milstead, but I might get a bit pizzed if  someone stuck a camera in my face.....it looked like the cameraman was egging him on...GOOD FOR THE CAMERA MAN!!

I have to disagree, I watched those days in their entirety via USstream live & Milstead approached this cameraman originally who was not in his face at all.   Milstead threatened him with bodily harm.  It was nuts!

feel free to disagree since I didn't see it live.....I was going on what I saw on the video. 

I know Sunny, just letting everyone know what wasnt seen on this video  because it didnt show Milstead walking several feet to get to this cameraman.

As I said I defer to y'all who saw it live, I didn't......but darn it...I wish he had done something and gotten arrested!  Is this the same day that GA tore the sign off Murt's van that belonged to Dakota??

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: June 10, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »

I am a bit confused on the re-deposing...some where in my old mind I didn't think this was allowed. So why are the A's not being re-deposed (is that a word)? Wasn't there supposed to be a ruling on that last week?

Because of the "sensitive nature of the investigation?"   

Lucky777
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: June 10, 2009, 02:00:12 PM »

Hi Lucky...WELCOME!!

My biggest opinion is that Casey should get the DP for all the pain she has caused.
Bozo is a moron that can't draft a Motion to save his life.  If my work looked like that I would be fired in a New York Minute.

And, Cindy is the devil incarnate. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: June 10, 2009, 02:01:29 PM »

At least she didn't call Murt..must be they broke up.

not heard much about Murt...he must have found another girlfriend!!

Didn't you hear??    Good old Murt got married!   
[/quote]

I remember hearing that, but didn't know if it was a rumor.  Why don't we have any pictures??!!
[/quote]

OH NO cece, please no picturs of murt!
[/quote]

This Murt???

[/quote]

cece...you are a bad monkey!! Monkey Devil!
[/quote]

No this is Murt............
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: June 10, 2009, 02:02:08 PM »

I was just going through some old stuff & wonder if we will see a repeat of this on the 16th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6DU957q2RM

Goodness knows I am not defending Milstead, but I might get a bit pizzed if  someone stuck a camera in my face.....it looked like the cameraman was egging him on...GOOD FOR THE CAMERA MAN!!

I have to disagree, I watched those days in their entirety via USstream live & Milstead approached this cameraman originally who was not in his face at all.   Milstead threatened him with bodily harm.  It was nuts!

feel free to disagree since I didn't see it live.....I was going on what I saw on the video. 

I know Sunny, just letting everyone know what wasnt seen on this video  because it didnt show Milstead walking several feet to get to this cameraman.

As I said I defer to y'all who saw it live, I didn't......but darn it...I wish he had done something and gotten arrested!  Is this the same day that GA tore the sign off Murt's van that belonged to Dakota??

Yes, it is...how it went down was Joy & Cowboy showed up there.  Joy with her "Caylee is alive" sign and Cowboy trying to get the media to listening to him blabbing insults and accusations against LP & crew.   George, Cindy & the Milsteads showed up shortly thereafter.  Cindy was livid about the "memorial" which turned into a vigil (or at least that is what she fronted).  They were also trying to stop the search as they had earlier that morning, Cindy called Nejame while at the park & Lenny even spoke to him.  Needless to say, the Anthonys could not stop the search.  Milstead charged this cameraman & practically threw a punch threatening him for being in his face when he wasnt originally.   This is the same day as the Anthonys were leaving that Cindy called Kathi Belich a b!tch & had words with her.   As they were walking back to their vehicles George took the sign off of Murt's truck.    There might be another video that shows how Milstead approached this cameraman (I think from Wesh IRRC).

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: June 10, 2009, 02:04:07 PM »

Because of the "sensitive nature of the investigation?"   

A Notice of Hearing was filed in the civil case this week, no date reported yet.   So we may learn soon when and to what extent the Anthonys will be compelled to answer questions they refused to answer during their depositions.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: June 10, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »

thanks Fanny....that was when I didn't have the right plugins on my firefox and I couldn't watch stuff!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: June 10, 2009, 02:06:35 PM »

Hi Lucky...WELCOME!!

My biggest opinion is that Casey should get the DP for all the pain she has caused.
Bozo is a moron that can't draft a Motion to save his life.  If my work looked like that I would be fired in a New York Minute.

Oh YEAH Lucky...you fit right in!!  Before long you will be cussin' and spittin' Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 10, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »

Hi Lucky...WELCOME!!

You're going to fit right in the cage. Come up here on the branch with me.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: June 10, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

Yes, it is...how it went down was Joy & Cowboy showed up there.  Joy with her "Caylee is alive" sign and Cowboy trying to get the media to listening to him blabbing insults and accusations against LP & crew.   George, Cindy & the Milsteads showed up shortly thereafter.  Cindy was livid about the "memorial" which turned into a vigil (or at least that is what she fronted).  They were also trying to stop the search as they had earlier that morning, Cindy called Nejame while at the park & Lenny even spoke to him.  Needless to say, the Anthonys could not stop the search.  Milstead charged this cameraman & practically threw a punch threatening him for being in his face when he wasnt originally.   This is the same day as the Anthonys were leaving that Cindy called Kathi Belich a b!tch & had words with her.   As they were walking back to their vehicles George took the sign off of Murt's truck.    There might be another video that shows how Milstead approached this cameraman (I think from Wesh IRRC).

thanks capp...I remember 'hearing' all this but didn't see it....darn it. I was able to see the search part as I...gulp...viewed via murt...but missed this good stuff.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: June 10, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »

A Notice of Hearing was filed in the civil case this week, no date reported yet.   So we may learn soon when and to what extent the Anthonys will be compelled to answer questions they refused to answer during their depositions.

Again...thanks...I know the wheels of justice turn slow,.,..but DAMN....I am going to be a very OLD, cranky, bitchy, drooling woman by the time all this stuff gets done

Rest in Peace Caylee

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: June 10, 2009, 02:12:37 PM »

For the LOVE of Pete I hope you Monkeys get some docs.

I was on early this morning, I come back, your all booze swilling druggies swinging from your Vines.

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  

::MonkeyHaHa::That pretty much sums it up.And don't even think about parking on my or NoRoses grass.You've been warned.  Monkey Devil!

You could write us another article. 

Gosh Im trying. I have been working the Ocasio/Kesse cases for 3 days straight, please forgive me.
Hopefully this tidbit will keep you in stitches, unless someone else already reported...

Did we know that the Milsteads have been living with the Anthonys?

Blink,this is from an earlier post of mine....
http://www.bloggernews.net/121106

Last night, Monday, our three musketeers returned to the memorial to ’stake it out’. Interestingly enough on all four nights they drove by the Anthony’s house, and parked outside was the Kidfinders vehicle, in fact there is a rumor (unsubstantiated at this time) that the Milstead’s are in fact staying with the Anthony’s as they have been foreclosed on.[/b

If the Milsteads are being foreclosed upon they indeed need money.  Given past history,  the M's could return to unsavory methods of getting money, example:  from their Kidfinder's Network.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: June 10, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »

For the LOVE of Pete I hope you Monkeys get some docs.

I was on early this morning, I come back, your all booze swilling druggies swinging from your Vines.

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  

::MonkeyHaHa::That pretty much sums it up.And don't even think about parking on my or NoRoses grass.You've been warned.  Monkey Devil!

You could write us another article. 

Gosh Im trying. I have been working the Ocasio/Kesse cases for 3 days straight, please forgive me.
Hopefully this tidbit will keep you in stitches, unless someone else already reported...

Did we know that the Milsteads have been living with the Anthonys?

Blink,this is from an earlier post of mine....
http://www.bloggernews.net/121106

Last night, Monday, our three musketeers returned to the memorial to ’stake it out’. Interestingly enough on all four nights they drove by the Anthony’s house, and parked outside was the Kidfinders vehicle, in fact there is a rumor (unsubstantiated at this time) that the Milstead’s are in fact staying with the Anthony’s as they have been foreclosed on.[/b

If the Milsteads are being foreclosed upon they indeed need money.  Given past history,  the M's could return to unsavory methods of getting money, example:  from their Kidfinder's Network.

Strayze I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I don't think the Milpigs ever left their unsavory methods of getting money from KFN. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.