April 19, 2024, 03:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271669 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: June 10, 2009, 02:49:45 PM »

Couldn't they give a few documents,while we can still see to read. 
BRB  gotta hook up Hubby Vital Wrap system.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: June 10, 2009, 02:50:02 PM »

cece      Am I just going nuts or is the defense just keep deposing the same people over and over, and only wrangle about the same ole phone records over and over? 

Seems to be the case norose.  Wonder if the new depos (of the same old people) is being done by LKB or the Wildebeast.  If he adds anymore attorneys to this case, I don't think I'll be alive for the trial!   

I think he is getting a do-over with LKB on Skype. JB can't handle these things on his own......or anything else, it seems.   

I guess he finally got his private, secure server for the autopsy report.  I remember he kept saying he didn't have the autopsy yet & a reporter (maybe Kathi?) said yes he did.  That was quite a while back & then it was just dropped.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1742 on: June 10, 2009, 02:51:04 PM »

Cece,Witless News isn't going down like that.
The go,go,go,in your hoover round won't get it.We'll just have to keep the news cart in good shape.  Monkey Devil!   

Just be sure to strap me in good and tight and be sure to change my bib from time to time!   
I will need a muzzle, I have a tendancy to talk loud, and say things that are not politically correct. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: June 10, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »

The go,go,go,in your hoover round won't get it.We'll just have to keep the news cart in good shape.  Monkey Devil!   

Just be sure to strap me in good and tight and be sure to change my bib from time to time!   
I will need a muzzle, I have a tendancy to talk loud, and say things that are not politically correct. 

You can sit next to me.  By that time I will have a hearing aid anyway!   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1744 on: June 10, 2009, 02:53:11 PM »

cece      Am I just going nuts or is the defense just keep deposing the same people over and over, and only wrangle about the same ole phone records over and over? 

Seems to be the case norose.  Wonder if the new depos (of the same old people) is being done by LKB or the Wildebeast.  If he adds anymore attorneys to this case, I don't think I'll be alive for the trial!   

I think he is getting a do-over with LKB on Skype. JB can't handle these things on his own......or anything else, it seems.   

I guess he finally got his private, secure server for the autopsy report.  I remember he kept saying he didn't have the autopsy yet & a reporter (maybe Kathi?) said yes he did.  That was quite a while back & then it was just dropped.
Let's hope he got that secure server by now, what does that jack azz do all day 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: June 10, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »

You'll be old, you can get away with it. Just don't be mouthy to a Texas Police officer...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: June 10, 2009, 03:04:32 PM »

I wonder about that.I fully expected some kind of mishap with that server.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: June 10, 2009, 03:04:48 PM »

As I said I defer to y'all who saw it live, I didn't......but darn it...I wish he had done something and gotten arrested!  Is this the same day that GA tore the sign off Murt's van that belonged to Dakota??

Yes, it is...how it went down was Joy & Cowboy showed up there.  Joy with her "Caylee is alive" sign and Cowboy trying to get the media to listening to him blabbing insults and accusations against LP & crew.   George, Cindy & the Milsteads showed up shortly thereafter.  Cindy was livid about the "memorial" which turned into a vigil (or at least that is what she fronted).  They were also trying to stop the search as they had earlier that morning, Cindy called Nejame while at the park & Lenny even spoke to him.  Needless to say, the Anthonys could not stop the search.  Milstead charged this cameraman & practically threw a punch threatening him for being in his face when he wasnt originally.   This is the same day as the Anthonys were leaving that Cindy called Kathi Belich a b!tch & had words with her.   As they were walking back to their vehicles George took the sign off of Murt's truck.    There might be another video that shows how Milstead approached this cameraman (I think from Wesh IRRC).

thanks capp...I remember 'hearing' all this but didn't see it....darn it. I was able to see the search part as I...gulp...viewed via murt...but missed this good stuff.

Here is another one of that day.  George snatches the sign off Murt's van around 3:22.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5l5M2HVY2M

Ok who closed the darn door????   

WOW...LP was really getting pizzed! Joy had her face in the camera every chance he got!  Who were the 2 women (and I will use that term loosely) that were with milstead??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: June 10, 2009, 03:05:22 PM »

A Notice of Hearing was filed in the civil case this week, no date reported yet.   So we may learn soon when and to what extent the Anthonys will be compelled to answer questions they refused to answer during their depositions.

Again...thanks...I know the wheels of justice turn slow,.,..but DAMN....I am going to be a very OLD, cranky, bitchy, drooling woman by the time all this stuff gets done

I'm already an old, cranky, bitchy, drooling woman!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: June 10, 2009, 03:08:49 PM »

A Notice of Hearing was filed in the civil case this week, no date reported yet.   So we may learn soon when and to what extent the Anthonys will be compelled to answer questions they refused to answer during their depositions.

Again...thanks...I know the wheels of justice turn slow,.,..but DAMN....I am going to be a very OLD, cranky, bitchy, drooling woman by the time all this stuff gets done

Me too, so I guess all I can do is just keep waiting 

Both of you are too funny!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: June 10, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »

Me too, so I guess all I can do is just keep waiting 

At the pace this is going, by the time it gets to trial, this is what Murt & the murtmobile will look like:

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: June 10, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Casey Anthony: Defense team cites private eye's inconsistent statements
posted by halboedeker on Jun 10, 2009 1:07:12 PM

In a new motion, Casey Anthony's defense team cites inconsistent statements by private investigator Dominic Casey about his cell-phone calls, WKMG-Channel 6 reported at noon today.

WKMG's Mike DeForest focused on the investigator's cell-phone calls while visiting the woods where toddler Caylee Anthony's remains were found a month later. The private eye originally told WKMG that he was speaking to his daughter, but later told authorities that he was talking to a psychic, DeForest said.

The defense team seeks access to Dominic Casey's phone records. The new motion notes that Dominic Casey told another private eye that he knew where Caylee's remains were, DeForest said. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter.

What does it all mean?

It's all "a simple dispute over cell-phone records," the lawyer for Dominic Casey told WKMG. The lawyer added that she "hopes Casey Anthony's defense team is not trying to implicate the private investigator in any sort of crime."

The lawyer told DeForest that an agreement over the cell-phone records has been reached with Casey Anthony's team. So where does it stand? We'll wait to learn more.

WKMG anchor Erick Weber shook his head over "so many twists and turns -- every single day something new" in the case. Dominic Casey is working for Casey Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy.
]
more waiting.....damn damn damn!!  tell us already!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: June 10, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »

Good Afternoon you lovely monkeys!  I've been lurking since last fall, but finally had to poke my head in and say hello.  You guys are the best!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: June 10, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »

This is going to drag for years, exactly what the defense wants, I'm afraid.

I'm afraid you may be right! Nice way to treat your "innocent" client, Bozo.  Just let her rot in jail, until you can get your stuff together. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: June 10, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »

Good Afternoon you lovely monkeys!  I've been lurking since last fall, but finally had to poke my head in and say hello.  You guys are the best!

WELCOME IRISH MONKEY!!!!

I've been seeing you up in the rafters.     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: June 10, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »

Has anyone seen this out there legitimately?  This is on Joy's site as well as some other stuff like her going to sue LP and Sara that I will not bring over as I chalk it up to rumours and voices.

Today at 6:38pm June 9, 2009
PRESS RELEASE
Scotti Simpson, a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama and founder of In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony, a group with over 22,000 members, announced today they are the group who will be spearheading the Vigil at Blanchard Park, for Cayle Anthony on June 16th.
Scotti, an education major, said he felt so deeply touched by Caylee that he started the group in her honor.When asked why he felt so many people had joined his cause, Scotti said he hopes to have One million Voices for Caylee and that he sees this as a way to unite across America to honor her. All who wish to honor Caylee are welcome.
Pat Burgess, the Orlando representative, will be on hand to introduce the guest speaker Richard Grund. Richard Grund says he feels blessed to have had Caylee in his life for a short time.

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: June 10, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, Fanny!  I've been up there FOREVER!!!  This case has consumed me from the beginning, unlike any other.  This poor sweet angel will always have a place in my heart.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: June 10, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »

WELCOME IRISH MONKEY   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: June 10, 2009, 03:31:35 PM »

WELCOME IRISH MONKEY!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: June 10, 2009, 03:31:48 PM »

IrishMonkey     

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.