April 18, 2024, 03:03:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271630 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: June 10, 2009, 04:00:42 PM »

Nothing yet????  Ok, gonna lead a cheer for Doc Dumps!!  Ready, go.  I say "Casey" you say "Leathel"  I say "Anthony" you say "injection" 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: June 10, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »

Capp is gonna love this.  Seems the Monkeys are not the only ones having a issue with KFN and Extreme Bass Fishing advertising FREE software yet charging $9.95 for it. 

The emails between Sherri Milstead defending her position are worth a read.

<snipped>
Re: About FREE SoftwareThursday, May 7, 2009 3:55 PM

I am so sorry it is hard for you to understand. Again, the software is FREE. As a non profit if we can get a lousy $9.95 to help cover costs of making this software, again that is FREE, available to families who would love to have it then we might as well close our doors because we can't do everything we do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything we do.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/83519533101
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: June 10, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »

The Anthonys must have told Joy to shove it 

Well, I guess we know that Joy will be there.   
I take it back, Joy just made some bizarre comment  about you celebrate birth, not death, some nonsense, so she is still chummy with the Anthonys.

So she won't be there, or she will be there with a "Caylee is Alive" poster....or not...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: June 10, 2009, 04:04:43 PM »

I take it back, Joy just made some bizarre comment  about you celebrate birth, not death, some nonsense, so she is still chummy with the Anthonys.

Was that before or after she was blabbering about her new lawyer and suing LP and Sara?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: June 10, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »

Nothing yet????  Ok, gonna lead a cheer for Doc Dumps!!  Ready, go.  I say "Casey" you say "Leathel"  I say "Anthony" you say "injection" 

Hope this helps
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: June 10, 2009, 04:08:13 PM »

Capp is gonna love this.  Seems the Monkeys are not the only ones having a issue with KFN and Extreme Bass Fishing advertising FREE software yet charging $9.95 for it. 

<snipped>

I am so sorry it is hard for you to understand. Again, the software is FREE. As a non profit if we can get a lousy $9.95 to help cover costs of making this software, again that is FREE, available to families who would love to have it then we might as well close our doors because we can't do everything we do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything we do.

Well, what in the he77 do they do?????? They haven't found a kid yet! You are going to get me in a rant again! If you pay $9.95 for software, it isn't free??? Am I completely losing my mind??...Nevermind, don't answer that.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: June 10, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »

<snipped>

Dear Sherri, Why advertise something as free then try to get "a lousy $9.95".  If you can't do everything you do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything you do, why not just close your doors!   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: June 10, 2009, 04:13:44 PM »

So she won't be there, or she will be there with a "Caylee is Alive" poster....or not...

Monkey Devil!  She's still in the shower.  She'll have to get back to you with that.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: June 10, 2009, 04:15:19 PM »

I lowered myself and went to Joy's site. There was only two people there. I was one of them. Maybe Joy has gone back to climb the tree at the memorial site.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: June 10, 2009, 04:15:47 PM »

<snipped>

Dear Sherri, Why advertise something as free then try to get "a lousy $9.95".  If you can't do everything you do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything you do, why not just close your doors!   

If you read the emails back and forth Sherri has clearly gotten snarky after being pressed about it.  The lousy $9.95 will pay for a wonderful meal for a Senior who is struggling.  That lousy $9.95 will also buy school supplies for a child who's parents have lost their jobs.  So Sherri's lousy $9.95 would be a godsend to so many. Yup KFN is an organization that really cherishes your lousy donations.

There Fanny I channeled your rant Hun.  I wubs you !
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: June 10, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »

Monkey Devil!  She's still in the shower.  She'll have to get back to you with that.   Monkey Devil!

Your quote should have gone behind mine!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: June 10, 2009, 04:18:39 PM »

<snipped>

If you read the emails back and forth Sherri has clearly gotten snarky after being pressed about it.  The lousy $9.95 will pay for a wonderful meal for a Senior who is struggling.  That lousy $9.95 will also buy school supplies for a child who's parents have lost their jobs.  So Sherri's lousy $9.95 would be a godsend to so many. Yup KFN is an organization that really cherishes your lousy donations.

I thought they were the Kid Finders. Since when did they turn into the Catholic Social Services????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1792 on: June 10, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »

Was that before or after she was blabbering about her new lawyer and suing LP and Sara?
I'm not sure, I'm not sure about anything. The terminex guy is here for his scheduled spraying outside, I met him at the door, he had a big duster, I shut the front door, looked out my garage and then he was dusting around the outside of my garage, no poison sprayer, just a duster. I just ate my brownie and came back to the computer. I think all of this has gotten to me, I really need to stay away from Joy's chat, I didn't even ask him why, I'm afraid with all this insanity with this case I will have to have a hospital bed next to the Anthonys, Milsteads and Joy    And now 9.95 for free software  I'm not sure but I think he sprayed with Febreeze, because that's all I can smell 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1793 on: June 10, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »

<snipped>

I might be a little drousey, but can someone please explain to me how in the hell that makes any bit of sense???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: June 10, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »

<snipped>

I thought they were the Kid Finders. Since when did they turn into the Catholic Social Services????

BTW Northern Rose, I wubs you too!  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: June 10, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »

<snipped>

The examples of what the lousy $9.95 could do were mine.  I was pointing out that to some they would not consider it a lousy $9.95 as Sherri has labled it. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1796 on: June 10, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »

*LEATHAL*    *CASEY*  *ANTHONYS DEFLECTED* 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1797 on: June 10, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »

<snipped>

Well, what in the he77 do they do?????? They haven't found a kid yet! You are going to get me in a rant again! If you pay $9.95 for software, it isn't free??? Am I completely losing my mind??...Nevermind, don't answer that.   
I'm just sitting here laughing like an idiot. What do these people do? Maybe they give kids rides on their fishing boats for 10 dollars a ride. How can something free cost 10 dollars? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: June 10, 2009, 04:22:45 PM »

<snipped>

I might be a little drousey, but can someone please explain to me how in the hell that makes any bit of sense???

It doesn't. Don't waste one little sleepy brain cell on it. Not worth it. Conserve your strength.   an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: June 10, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »

<snipped>

Dolce!!! How are our sweet twins and the rest of the Dolce house today?

It does not make sense, but rather is a pathetic excuse at making a pathetic excuse to get that lousy $9.95.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.