April 18, 2024, 12:05:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271625 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1800 on: June 10, 2009, 04:24:58 PM »

Capp is gonna love this.  Seems the Monkeys are not the only ones having a issue with KFN and Extreme Bass Fishing advertising FREE software yet charging $9.95 for it. 

The emails between Sherri Milstead defending her position are worth a read.

<snipped>
Re: About FREE SoftwareThursday, May 7, 2009 3:55 PM

I am so sorry it is hard for you to understand. Again, the software is FREE. As a non profit if we can get a lousy $9.95 to help cover costs of making this software, again that is FREE, available to families who would love to have it then we might as well close our doors because we can't do everything we do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything we do.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/83519533101
So is the "one loss" she indicates in her email address this battle for the Anthony's and Casey by chance?  I think these morons have more than just "one loss" under their belt, they both have a "loss" of their brains......

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: June 10, 2009, 04:25:08 PM »

Capp is gonna love this.  Seems the Monkeys are not the only ones having a issue with KFN and Extreme Bass Fishing advertising FREE software yet charging $9.95 for it. 

<snipped>

I am so sorry it is hard for you to understand. Again, the software is FREE. As a non profit if we can get a lousy $9.95 to help cover costs of making this software, again that is FREE, available to families who would love to have it then we might as well close our doors because we can't do everything we do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything we do.

Dear Sherri, Why advertise something as free then try to get "a lousy $9.95".  If you can't do everything you do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything you do, why not just close your doors!   

If you read the emails back and forth Sherri has clearly gotten snarky after being pressed about it.  The lousy $9.95 will pay for a wonderful meal for a Senior who is struggling.  That lousy $9.95 will also buy school supplies for a child who's parents have lost their jobs.  So Sherri's lousy $9.95 would be a godsend to so many. Yup KFN is an organization that really cherishes your lousy donations.

There Fanny I channeled your rant Hun.  I wubs you !

I thought they were the Kid Finders. Since when did they turn into the Catholic Social Services????

The examples of what the lousy $9.95 could do were mine.  I was pointing out that to some they would not consider it a lousy $9.95 as Sherri has labled it. 

I'll bet Sherri had thought of your ideas. She would have used them.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1802 on: June 10, 2009, 04:26:08 PM »

<snipped>

I might be a little drousey, but can someone please explain to me how in the hell that makes any bit of sense???
I would love to know how any of this makes any sense, I think they are all crazy.  "We can't do everything we do for free", okay then don't do anything, it doesn't appear like you do anyway. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: June 10, 2009, 04:26:13 PM »

I meant to say Sherri WISHED she had thought of those ideas.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: June 10, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »

Has anyone seen this out there legitimately?  This is on Joy's site as well as some other stuff like her going to sue LP and Sara that I will not bring over as I chalk it up to rumours and voices.

Today at 6:38pm June 9, 2009
PRESS RELEASE
Scotti Simpson, a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama and founder of In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony, a group with over 22,000 members, announced today they are the group who will be spearheading the Vigil at Blanchard Park, for Cayle Anthony on June 16th.
Scotti, an education major, said he felt so deeply touched by Caylee that he started the group in her honor.When asked why he felt so many people had joined his cause, Scotti said he hopes to have One million Voices for Caylee and that he sees this as a way to unite across America to honor her. All who wish to honor Caylee are welcome.
Pat Burgess, the Orlando representative, will be on hand to introduce the guest speaker Richard Grund. Richard Grund says he feels blessed to have had Caylee in his life for a short time.

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

thanks I wondered who organized it.. here's his myspace...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55119443708&ref=mf

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: June 10, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »

Has anyone seen this out there legitimately?  This is on Joy's site as well as some other stuff like her going to sue LP and Sara that I will not bring over as I chalk it up to rumours and voices.

Today at 6:38pm June 9, 2009
PRESS RELEASE
Scotti Simpson, a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama and founder of In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony, a group with over 22,000 members, announced today they are the group who will be spearheading the Vigil at Blanchard Park, for Cayle Anthony on June 16th.
Scotti, an education major, said he felt so deeply touched by Caylee that he started the group in her honor.When asked why he felt so many people had joined his cause, Scotti said he hopes to have One million Voices for Caylee and that he sees this as a way to unite across America to honor her. All who wish to honor Caylee are welcome.
Pat Burgess, the Orlando representative, will be on hand to introduce the guest speaker Richard Grund. Richard Grund says he feels blessed to have had Caylee in his life for a short time.

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55119443708&ref=mf

Thank you,Just had unexpected company and I couldn't get to my bookmarks.I was going crazy trying to remember where I read about this guy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1806 on: June 10, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »

<snipped>

Dear Sherri, Why advertise something as free then try to get "a lousy $9.95".  If you can't do everything you do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything you do, why not just close your doors!   

If you read the emails back and forth Sherri has clearly gotten snarky after being pressed about it.  The lousy $9.95 will pay for a wonderful meal for a Senior who is struggling.  That lousy $9.95 will also buy school supplies for a child who's parents have lost their jobs.  So Sherri's lousy $9.95 would be a godsend to so many. Yup KFN is an organization that really cherishes your lousy donations.

There Fanny I channeled your rant Hun.  I wubs you !
Also, may I add to your comment to Sherri Northern, that lousy $9.95 would buy a six pack of tall boys for JSM today.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: June 10, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »

O/T suspect of Holocaust museum shooting is an 88 year old man who is a native of Maryland and is believed to have connections to white supremacist groups. 

I got kicked outta SM AGAIN and went to watch the news and saw this...what in the hell is wrong with these people!!  For the love of pete...there were children in there!!  Hells Bells....88 yo... he needs to be at home sitting in his rocker singing Rock of Ages!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1808 on: June 10, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »

Sheri,
Hun, we need to talk about your lack of intelligence here, and I think we will touch on how you have no soul as well.
First off it is always wise to re-read what one has wrote to correct grammarical errors, oh ya and to insure what you are saying actually has a valid point, not to mention makes a lick of sense.
Second of all, ANY foundation that runs on the donations of individuals who find the cause to be worthy would not call $9.95 lousy, but rather would be greatfull and thankfull that someone actually gave a rats a** about their goal. 
........so to sum it all up, you are stupid and no amount of software is going to get the American public to stand behind a murding mother and her leach parrasite parents.
Oh ya, since I am working on being nice, have a nice day!
D

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: June 10, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »

<snipped>

I might be a little drousey, but can someone please explain to me how in the hell that makes any bit of sense???
I would love to know how any of this makes any sense, I think they are all crazy.  "We can't do everything we do for free", okay then don't do anything, it doesn't appear like you do anyway. 
They show up and provide beer to those families who have a missing loved one...(ie: Ron Cummings) I assume the $9.95 is to cover the case of beer and of course the gas to get there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: June 10, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

O/T suspect of Holocaust museum shooting is an 88 year old man who is a native of Maryland and is believed to have connections to white supremacist groups. 
    88 years old

I read some on his webspace until it got jammed.   

Me too.My neighbor was laughing about the sites being jammed.....I gave her the look.She can't even turn a computer on.She's on my last nerve today.If we weren't such good friends I'd kick her big old butt.   Monkey Devil!
I really need some documents.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: June 10, 2009, 04:33:56 PM »

Sheri,
Hun, we need to talk about your lack of intelligence here, and I think we will touch on how you have no soul as well.
First off it is always wise to re-read what one has wrote to correct grammarical errors, oh ya and to insure what you are saying actually has a valid point, not to mention makes a lick of sense.
Second of all, ANY foundation that runs on the donations of individuals who find the cause to be worthy would not call $9.95 lousy, but rather would be greatfull and thankfull that someone actually gave a rats a** about their goal. 
........so to sum it all up, you are stupid and no amount of software is going to get the American public to stand behind a murding mother and her leach parrasite parents.
Oh ya, since I am working on being nice, have a nice day!
D

Exceptionally well said Dolce!  I just have one thing I would like to add as a PS if I may ....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: June 10, 2009, 04:34:46 PM »

The Anthonys must have told Joy to shove it 

Well, I guess we know that Joy will be there.   
I take it back, Joy just made some bizarre comment  about you celebrate birth, not death, some nonsense, so she is still chummy with the Anthonys.

How about celebrating a life that was taken way too soon. But one who has united so many people in a search for truth and justice.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: June 10, 2009, 04:35:11 PM »

I take it back, Joy just made some bizarre comment  about you celebrate birth, not death, some nonsense, so she is still chummy with the Anthonys.

What's up with her.She seems to teeter back and forth about them.But she's pretty consistent about the monkeys.Does she read here?She don't like monkeys.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: June 10, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »

Was that before or after she was blabbering about her new lawyer and suing LP and Sara?

she is always going to sure someone....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: June 10, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »

I bet the Milpigs don't call the $9.95 lousy when they get it in their hot little mitts. "Whopee!! Some fool just sent us another $9.95! Helluva way to make money!"   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: June 10, 2009, 04:37:41 PM »

<snipped>

So is the "one loss" she indicates in her email address this battle for the Anthony's and Casey by chance?  I think these morons have more than just "one loss" under their belt, they both have a "loss" of their brains......

It just gets better.   I knew I had seen that "one lost" somewhere and here it is .....

House of Purpose A Shelter for Teenage Girls
        From Ages 12-18

1-877-One-Lost

Coming Soon For More
                  Information Call

Opening Jan 1, 2010.

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: June 10, 2009, 04:37:49 PM »

What's up with her.She seems to teeter back and forth about them.But she's pretty consistent about the monkeys.Does she read here?She don't like monkeys.
  She talks about us Monkeys?  She must read here...Joy if you read this by all means do the world a favor, pull that big bottom lip over your head and take a gulp..then show the Anthony's how to do your new trick!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: June 10, 2009, 04:38:42 PM »

Good! Has she caught on yet that we don't like her either?  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1819 on: June 10, 2009, 04:39:14 PM »

I bet the Milpigs don't call the $9.95 lousy when they get it in their hot little mitts. "Whopee!! Some fool just sent us another $9.95! Helluva way to make money!"   
Dennis makes a Dairy Queen run 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.