April 19, 2024, 09:56:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271688 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2009, 12:39:38 PM »

I have to take a break, I cannot even see my keyboard...it never gets any easier, that video illustrates why.  I'll be back a bit later

an angelic monkey God bless & keep our children safer an angelic monkey

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2009, 12:42:21 PM »

sorry if i upset you Capp
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2009, 12:45:45 PM »

I have to take a break, I cannot even see my keyboard...it never gets any easier, that video illustrates why.  I'll be back a bit later

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2009, 12:59:00 PM »

Sorry O/T - just heard David Carradine hung himself.
I saw that, overseas, correct, maybe Thailand?

I heard they had found him dead in his hotel room. You must be hearing later news.

R.I.P. David Carradine (found dead in Bangkok)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5322.msg830171#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2009, 01:04:23 PM »

Thanks Nutt
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2009, 01:10:58 PM »

Don't be sorry that you showed this YouTube to us. You warned us. I am upset too, but you know what? Things are so sanitized sometimes that we have no idea what these children have gone through. You can see by the looks on the faces of the police officers outside the Yates house how horrific these scenes and the reality is.

We are advocates for children, and we need to see and be reinforced that these are horrible people that can do such things to helpless children. That is what is so maddening to see the horrible situation that is going on in Caylee's murder. I don't care how mistreated Casey may have been, or abused, or browbeatened or anything else. She MADE CHOICES!! She is an evil person, and is not unique. Evil is evil!

Yes, I am crying, and frustrated and sickened to my soul. But it also make me more determined to do everything in my/our power to make sure Caylee and all the other abused children get justice. We cannot get their lives back, but we can help make their lives mean something and not just a statistic or a blip on the screen. These were precious lives..  an angelic monkey

My prayers have been answered, plane is on the ground.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2009, 01:14:20 PM »

an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

Good to hear that the plane is on the ground Fanny  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »

Good to hear that the plane is on the ground Fanny  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »

Don't be sorry that you showed this YouTube to us. You warned us. I am upset too, but you know what? Things are so sanitized sometimes that we have no idea what these children have gone through. You can see by the looks on the faces of the police officers outside the Yates house how horrific these scenes and the reality is.

We are advocates for children, and we need to see and be reinforced that these are horrible people that can do such things to helpless children. That is what is so maddening to see the horrible situation that is going on in Caylee's murder. I don't care how mistreated Casey may have been, or abused, or browbeatened or anything else. She MADE CHOICES!! She is an evil person, and is not unique. Evil is evil!

Yes, I am crying, and frustrated and sickened to my soul. But it also make me more determined to do everything in my/our power to make sure Caylee and all the other abused children get justice. We cannot get their lives back, but we can help make their lives mean something and not just a statistic or a blip on the screen. These were precious lives..  an angelic monkey

Yes I agree don't be sorry.
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 04, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »

thanks to both of you--
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »

What does that sign say by her hand about Leonard Padilla?

Caylee, we will meet you in Heaven. Leonard Padilla aka 'The Bounty Hunter'"

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »

What does that sign say by her hand about Leonard Padilla?

Caylee, we will meet you in Heaven. Leonard Padilla aka 'The Bounty Hunter'"
Thanks 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »

I so agree Fanny...Caylee is being Sanitzed right out of this case..it is all about Casey and the A's now...we can not let that happen anylonger.

Everyone of these Muthers in this youtube either had a smirk or a very evil stare on their faces..all look like they have no remorse..their eyes tell the story.

I really don't care how these ingrate Muthers feel today or yesterday or what they went through in their lives...the point being no one killed them through abuse did they..so they didn't learn killing from anyone other then themselves.

I look at all the faces of abused children and think, This child may have found the cure to cancer, this child might have written beautiful music, this child might have been a champion for abused children.....the ist is endless...but the answer is we will never know now, because the piece of chit that birthed them also murdered them.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Oooh!! I want the Buddy Bars. My fav!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2009, 02:23:53 PM »

Casey Anthony: Will George and Cindy be charged?
posted by halboedeker on Jun 3, 2009 6:33:06 PM
Discuss This: Comments (29) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Orange County Sheriff's Office still needs to talk to several people before deciding whether to press charges against George and Cindy Anthony, WESH-Channel 2 reported tonight.

WESH's Bob Kealing broke the story about a couple of women filing a criminal complaint against the Anthonys. The women say Cindy Anthony took down a cross honoring granddaughter Caylee Anthony, then George and Cindy Anthony chased them from the Anthonys' neighborhood.

The Anthonys and their attorney, Brad Conway, "have not specifically denied" what the women say, Kealing said.
The women, Lois Peter and Denise Hill, told WESH that they will continue to put up crosses to honor the murdered toddler. "It's all for Caylee," Peter said. The two women said they are emotionally invested in Caylee because they had searched for the missing toddler. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-will-george-and-cindy-be-charged.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »

Casey Anthony: Will George and Cindy be charged?
posted by halboedeker on Jun 3, 2009 6:33:06 PM
Discuss This: Comments (29) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Orange County Sheriff's Office still needs to talk to several people before deciding whether to press charges against George and Cindy Anthony, WESH-Channel 2 reported tonight.

WESH's Bob Kealing broke the story about a couple of women filing a criminal complaint against the Anthonys. The women say Cindy Anthony took down a cross honoring granddaughter Caylee Anthony, then George and Cindy Anthony chased them from the Anthonys' neighborhood.

The Anthonys and their attorney, Brad Conway, "have not specifically denied" what the women say, Kealing said.
The women, Lois Peter and Denise Hill, told WESH that they will continue to put up crosses to honor the murdered toddler. "It's all for Caylee," Peter said. The two women said they are emotionally invested in Caylee because they had searched for the missing toddler. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-will-george-and-cindy-be-charged.html

One can dream, but I'm sure the Professional Victims will get off on this.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2009, 02:35:39 PM »

I agree too.  As painful as this is, it is the reality of what some children (and adults) suffer.  To sanitize it because we would rather not face it does more harm to victims.  On that same note, I abhor sensationalism too.  Reality is where it's at IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2009, 02:38:51 PM »

numbersgirl...for me too reality is where it's at. I don't like sugar coating any topic, for me there is no point to that. Facts are facts, no matter how horrible they are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.