April 20, 2024, 07:48:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271709 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #280 on: June 04, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »

posted at IS by msgatorslayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKdRCOOW9K4

*warning  --grab the tissues*

Women DO KILL THEIR CHILDREN!!!!! EVEN "10's!" Capp, you are right! They should show this in closing arguments. We will never know what Caylee's little body REALLY looked like after Casey was done with her!   
Well, I am about a half of a 10, putting myself at a 5 and I know I would never kill either one of my children, so if you take 2 children multiply the 5 status...then you get a "10", so no this Mother will never cause pain to my children!!
omg That is the saddest thing I have seen. And to think there are many more that are not chronicled in this . That song should have been played at Caylee's "memorial"

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 04, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »

Prosecution should use this in their closing statements...dam, dam dam 
 an angelic monkey

Capp... ITA... Is there any reason why they couldn't or woulddn't be allowed to use it?

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #282 on: June 04, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

Do No Evil 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

The Ants and The Milstupids (still the best name ever) enjoy an evening meal. People, this is what happens when you don't pay your mortgage and piss off an entire nation!
Aw, poor miceys!!  Can we put the Ant's Milpig photos on them so I dont feel so sad.
Well, in order to do that, I would need the actual heads of these in-bred, low-life, pond-scum, crap eaters. Not just a picture of their heads (that's too much work, and I still don't have PhotoShop!), but the REAL actual heads. I think Capp and her connections would be able to help in that department. I mean, she's got "connections"  if ya know what I mean! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »

I went to KFN home page and tried to email the 'pigs. My computer got hung up and I had to reboot.
They are selling flash drive things for ten bucks, the kind I get for 5.99. 
They have a sponsor page and WalMart is still listed as their sponsor. How is that possible ?
KFN has never found anyone ( I think you have to LOOK for persons before you can find them ) and I wanted to ask them for ONE example of where KFN ever did any good for ONE missing kid.
Who is this James Riddell who is their LE liason ? Does he dress up in a costume like Deputy Dawg ?
We all care about missing kids, but as far as I know, we are not selling useless crap or making useless statements while asking for money.
I have a dance recital to go to for a kiddo, see y'all later. And I hope those charges get laid against the 'pigs and their Ant friends.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #285 on: June 04, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: June 04, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »

The Ants and The Milstupids (still the best name ever) enjoy an evening meal. People, this is what happens when you don't pay your mortgage and piss off an entire nation!
Aw, poor miceys!!  Can we put the Ant's Milpig photos on them so I dont feel so sad.
Well, in order to do that, I would need the actual heads of these in-bred, low-life, pond-scum, crap eaters. Not just a picture of their heads (that's too much work, and I still don't have PhotoShop!), but the REAL actual heads. I think Capp and her connections would be able to help in that department. I mean, she's got "connections"  if ya know what I mean! Monkey Devil!

Ba da bing, is all I can say to that! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2009, 05:00:42 PM »

Tevye, have you ever considered sending some of your descriptive post to the Readers Digest for the More Picturesque Speech page??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: June 04, 2009, 05:02:07 PM »

I went to KFN home page and tried to email the 'pigs. My computer got hung up and I had to reboot.
They have a sponsor page and WalMart is still listed as their sponsor. How is that possible ?
KFN has never found anyone ( I think you have to LOOK for persons before you can find them ) and I wanted to ask them for ONE example of where KFN ever did any good for ONE missing kid.
Who is this James Riddell who is their LE liason ? Does he dress up in a costume like Deputy Dawg ?
We all care about missing kids, but as far as I know, we are not selling useless crap or making useless statements while asking for money.
I have a dance recital to go to for a kiddo, see y'all later. And I hope those charges get laid against the 'pigs and their Ant friends.
    Just so it isn't Dennis in any costume. Have fun  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: June 04, 2009, 05:04:12 PM »

All apologies, Mr. Waits...

Look at that face!!! Isn't she sweet!!! And now they have gone from a collection jar to a BOWL!!!! OINK!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2009, 05:08:18 PM »

Isn't it time for some NEEEWWWSS??? What has happened to all the media people and the court people???? Have they all gone on vacation??   

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #291 on: June 04, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »

Tevye, have you ever considered sending some of your descriptive post to the Readers Digest for the More Picturesque Speech page??

Well, I imagine Reader's Digest has rules about language. Did I mention I'm really really mad? And I do my best writing when I'm passionate about something. And really really mad! But, I do feel good when I've described something well enough so that others can "see" what I mean.

/Tevye wanders off, wondering where's the Evil Mistress of Doom when she actually feels like it'd be ok to cross that line and beat the livin' carp outta someone.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 04, 2009, 05:09:53 PM »

"Safety in a Flash" yea its such a fraud - recently they reduced the price & at one point was giving a CD for free, but the flash for $25.99 BUT then you could get the CD and flash fo $29.99 - kicker originally it was twice that price for a piece of snit formatted flash drive that anyone could have done

Their website is filled with lies, frauds & fake businesses that were in their names but presented as sponsors - I called two local Walmarts over a half a year ago & all they contributed was water & a space for their tent - nothing nationally.   I have many posts on the topic & a few others, we've been investigating & watching their websites for quite some time.   You might want to check by search at the upper right hand corner of the forum page & go into our archives to read up on The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, KFN, House of Purpose & Extreme Search & Rescue.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: June 04, 2009, 05:12:16 PM »

Oh SeeMe you always have the funniest little posts!!!

I love the super-smug look on George's face, and the smirk on Cindy's. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: June 04, 2009, 05:14:25 PM »

Prosecution should use this in their closing statements...dam, dam dam 
 an angelic monkey

Capp... ITA... Is there any reason why they couldn't or woulddn't be allowed to use it?

Actually, no not in closing arguments - very doubtful in penalty phase as well.   It would be argued that it was being played to sway & outrage  the jury.    Dam shame

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 04, 2009, 05:15:00 PM »

::huff::: :::huff::  I ran back in here from Musings when I saw that Blink was posting.   

O DOLCE!!!

Just a reminder, Todd Macaluso is in an ADP conference at the California Bar as we speak..

MMMUUUHHHAAAAA!

ps. tell me if the big bang hubolt goes on ebay later, it will be a "sign".
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: June 04, 2009, 05:18:37 PM »

I thought I would go over to In Sessions board to see what they were saying about this case. There is a woman posting there, that people believe  is Cindy. After reading many posts from this person, I believe it is Cindy. Here is one of her posts. Cindy has now become Shekeria  ( Originally Posted by shekeria 
Of course you can be forgiven , you just have to really mean it , it has to come from the heart when you ask forgiveness , the one granting it will know if its pure or not.

Just what IS Brads behavior , why do you say he is a horrible person ?

I have heard all there is to hear about how horrible the Anthony's are , sorry I don't buy it .

I did not KNOW them before this life changing ,altering event that has obviously made an impact on them to such a degree that they can not be held accountable for their personality flaws, short comings, their eyebrow shapes that have offended many , the look on thier faces ( expressions) the way they hold their shoulders , their weight loss or gain , the clothes they wear , the CATCH 22 they have been out into ....so much more ....

The FACT that I could never imagine being in their shoes , the FACT that I have tried to place myself in their shoes and just have to STOP because its too painful to contemplate SHOWS me that to actually have to LIVE in their , walk their mile would be too much to bare , not just ONE tragedy fell upon them , not too , but too many to list and to be persecuted AFTER ALL OF THAT , on TOP of it ...

It tells me that Cindy does have great faith and she can be persecuted day and night and will not lose her faith because GOD is carrying her through this ...............so see she does have another advocate because she could not have come this far without that FAITH ...

Whatever happens our maker knows what she has endured ,what that family has endured and truly God has walked with her and forgiven her all her transgressions , right or wrong , HE understands . )   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 04, 2009, 05:18:48 PM »

All apologies, Mr. Waits...

OMG CC Hilarious.

Is that Malory?
You remember, the one barefoot in her bathroom smoking buts outside when reporters pulled in the driveway when she started screaming "Get the Eff off our property!"

Charming.

B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: June 04, 2009, 05:20:48 PM »

I thought I would go over to In Sessions board to see what they were saying about this case. There is a woman posting there, that people believe  is Cindy. After reading many posts from this person, I believe it is Cindy. Here is one of her posts. Cindy has now become Shekeria  ( Originally Posted by shekeria 
Of course you can be forgiven , you just have to really mean it , it has to come from the heart when you ask forgiveness , the one granting it will know if its pure or not.

Just what IS Brads behavior , why do you say he is a horrible person ?

I have heard all there is to hear about how horrible the Anthony's are , sorry I don't buy it .

I did not KNOW them before this life changing ,altering event that has obviously made an impact on them to such a degree that they can not be held accountable for their personality flaws, short comings, their eyebrow shapes that have offended many , the look on thier faces ( expressions) the way they hold their shoulders , their weight loss or gain , the clothes they wear , the CATCH 22 they have been out into ....so much more ....

The FACT that I could never imagine being in their shoes , the FACT that I have tried to place myself in their shoes and just have to STOP because its too painful to contemplate SHOWS me that to actually have to LIVE in their , walk their mile would be too much to bare , not just ONE tragedy fell upon them , not too , but too many to list and to be persecuted AFTER ALL OF THAT , on TOP of it ...

It tells me that Cindy does have great faith and she can be persecuted day and night and will not lose her faith because GOD is carrying her through this ...............so see she does have another advocate because she could not have come this far without that FAITH ...

Whatever happens our maker knows what she has endured ,what that family has endured and truly God has walked with her and forgiven her all her transgressions , right or wrong , HE understands . )   
Could be, or Brenda Brown.

Y'all know who she is on WS, right?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: June 04, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »

I have no idea who Brenda Brown is 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.