April 26, 2024, 12:31:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271917 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: June 04, 2009, 07:32:15 PM »

(Given the sensitivity of the situation, a sheriff's spokesman said they want to move slowly and be thorough in their investigation. He wanted to be clear that just because the Anthonys are being questioned does not mean any charges will result. )   Well, of course not, we couldn't have that happen 

Exactly!   Monkey Devil!

So, let me get this straight. Conman is meeting with his clients at 10 at night, then he leaves, georgie being eagle eye catches sight of a mystery car in the neighborhood, the 4 middle age neighborhood posse members set out in 2 diff cars to take a look. Then at some point in their patrol of the gated community next door ( after a quick drive down to the site where the REMAINS that george acn't even stand to hear the word, were found) a wild woman almost runs him down for no reason.

If they all get away with this, and anybody, anywhere believes one more poor me story out of their mouthes I'm gonna scream. This is ridiculous that they get by with this and have a lawyer that keeps them from ever being truthful, wow, talk about kc never taking responsibility, well,  any wonder? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr

Well, you know Fred & Barney have to do their neighborhood patrol!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: June 04, 2009, 07:35:28 PM »

Aren't the Milsteads being questioned also? Or did they just get a free pass, without questions?

Oh, the situation is just too sensitive!!!!! What is the LE afraid of??? Spindy and George might go off on them and yell at them, and collapse in a grieving, groveling, gawdawful, theiving, lying, moneygrabbing, gumsmacking, cross stealing/smashing, ungrateful, gob of pathetic no good mess of non-grandparents right before their eyes????........Oh boo hoo on sensitivity of the situation.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: June 04, 2009, 07:38:35 PM »

(Given the sensitivity of the situation, a sheriff's spokesman said they want to move slowly and be thorough in their investigation. He wanted to be clear that just because the Anthonys are being questioned does not mean any charges will result. )   Well, of course not, we couldn't have that happen 

Exactly!   Monkey Devil!

So, let me get this straight. Conman is meeting with his clients at 10 at night, then he leaves, georgie being eagle eye catches sight of a mystery car in the neighborhood, the 4 middle age neighborhood posse members set out in 2 diff cars to take a look. Then at some point in their patrol of the gated community next door ( after a quick drive down to the site where the REMAINS that george acn't even stand to hear the word, were found) a wild woman almost runs him down for no reason.

If they all get away with this, and anybody, anywhere believes one more poor me story out of their mouthes I'm gonna scream. This is ridiculous that they get by with this and have a lawyer that keeps them from ever being truthful, wow, talk about kc never taking responsibility, well,  any wonder? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr

Well , I'm beginning to think there's sumpthin wrong at the MT. Pilot head office!!!!!   Seems like the OCSD is a little lax when it comes to investigating complaints
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: June 04, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »

Exactly!   Monkey Devil!

Well , I'm beginning to think there's sumpthin wrong at the MT. Pilot head office!!!!!   Seems like the OCSD is a little lax when it comes to investigating complaints

CECE    i'm so mad i got barney fife in my head, not flintstone fred & barney   , duh     
orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 04, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »

Thank you for your prayers, sweet JSM.  It says we are under warning but the area they think it will be is about 15 miles from us.  We have never had anything like a tornado.  Can't get hold of my daughter either, so I am really anxious right now.  They told us to go to the bathroom and use pillows or a mattress or to go to the lowest part of the house.  We just have a foundation, so we are as low as we can get.  It is so odd, 4pm right now and it is dark as night.  The skies look unreal.  I guess we just wait and see what happens.....so scary.

Hugs, Magic 
[/quote]

oh my ,,,i am in vancouver, bc, and you are right, never do we have tornado's in the west,,please be safe,,prayers for you and your

orb
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #405 on: June 04, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »

Ya think they would have gotten a clue when everyone came down on Cain!!! You would think that ANYTHING to do with the Ants MUST be fully investigated, i's dotted, t's crossed, etc. Cause the next thing they know, Cindy and George will be back on Larry King proclaiming that LE set them up AGAIN!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: June 04, 2009, 07:46:48 PM »

Exactly!   Monkey Devil!

CECE    i'm so mad i got barney fife in my head, not flintstone fred & barney   , duh     

I know what you mean!  At this point there probably isn't much difference in any of them!   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 04, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »

Thank you for your prayers, sweet JSM.  It says we are under warning but the area they think it will be is about 15 miles from us.  We have never had anything like a tornado.  Can't get hold of my daughter either, so I am really anxious right now.  They told us to go to the bathroom and use pillows or a mattress or to go to the lowest part of the house.  We just have a foundation, so we are as low as we can get.  It is so odd, 4pm right now and it is dark as night.  The skies look unreal.  I guess we just wait and see what happens.....so scary.

Hugs, Magic 

oh my ,,,i am in vancouver, bc, and you are right, never do we have tornado's in the west,,please be safe,,prayers for you and your

orb
[/quote]
O/T
Is it normal for storms to come out of the southeast up there, and move northwestward??? That really looks peculiar to me too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: June 04, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »

after the  sting caper the other nite   a poster from the ant's neighborhood likened the milsteads/anthonys to fred, ethel, ricky and lucey

they left lil ricky at home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #409 on: June 04, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »

<--------------------- DUMB MONKEY

I just stole that from Chkrd

WHO IS SPARTACUS?

Isn't Charleton Heston dead? TIA JSM
DUMB MONKEY AGAIN.  It was Kirk Douglas, Charleton Heston was Moses. Either way they were HAWT back in the day.

Yes, but it was Kirk Douglas that was Spartacus! I want to know who they are talking about too!! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 04, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »

Im gonna go put my tootsies up for a good bit...cyas on the late side, for those I miss have a nice evening....I gotta believe karma will eventually catch up to Cindy & George and they will be charged with a lot more serious charges "down the road."  sorries couldnt resist

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 04, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »

<--------------------- DUMB MONKEY

I just stole that from Chkrd

WHO IS SPARTACUS?

Isn't Charleton Heston dead? TIA JSM
DUMB MONKEY AGAIN.  It was Kirk Douglas, Charleton Heston was Moses. Either way they were HAWT back in the day.

Yes, but it was Kirk Douglas that was Spartacus! I want to know who they are talking about too!! 

I think she meant Andrea Lyon. JMO We were assuming the paperwork that was filed about the lawyer was for her. Desi was saying it may have been about Mack. That's the way I understood it. I could be wrong.....I am trying to calm down. It is a good thing that Mizjay and I don't live close to each other....Just sayin'.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2009, 07:55:52 PM »

Im gonna go put my tootsies up for a good bit...cyas on the late side, for those I miss have a nice evening....I gotta believe karma will eventually catch up to Cindy & George and they will be charged with a lot more serious charges "down the road."  sorries couldnt resist

Enjoy your evening Capp & TY for all you input!   an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2009, 07:56:27 PM »

Exactly!   Monkey Devil!

You said Mt Pilot.    Maybe Goober and Gomer were made honorary deputies.  Monkey Devil! Sorry O/T, JSM will behave now. Just the Mt Pilot Mayberry reference made me giggle out my snort.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

Nite Cappy.  an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: June 04, 2009, 07:58:03 PM »

I didn't see Lois on JVM.  Did I miss it?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: June 04, 2009, 08:00:12 PM »

I think someone said Nancy Grace. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: June 04, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »

O/T
Neveah's body has been found. Per Nancy Grace.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 04, 2009, 08:01:24 PM »

Thanks FM! 

NG says child's body found (maybe Nevaeh?)

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #419 on: June 04, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »

OMG Nancy Grace said that Neveah's body might have been found! Less than 2 miles from her home!! 

LE acting on a tip.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.