April 24, 2024, 06:04:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271845 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #440 on: June 04, 2009, 08:33:32 PM »

OT

Wow, is anyone else in Oregon?  We just got the first tornado warning of my life on TV. I am in Salem and they say it is heading close to us. We are on warning till 9pm tonight.  Yikes!!!!!!!!
Not in Oregon Magic, are you under warning or watch? If warning, go inside closet or bathroom that are in the middle of the house. Just a SM  helpful hint from JSM in Tornado Alley. You will be okay. I will pray for your safety and your people.  an angelic monkey

Thank you for your prayers, sweet JSM.  It says we are under warning but the area they think it will be is about 15 miles from us.  We have never had anything like a tornado.  Can't get hold of my daughter either, so I am really anxious right now.  They told us to go to the bathroom and use pillows or a mattress or to go to the lowest part of the house.  We just have a foundation, so we are as low as we can get.  It is so odd, 4pm right now and it is dark as night.  The skies look unreal.  I guess we just wait and see what happens.....so scary.

Hugs, Magic 
lowest part of the house in a room with inside walls. A bathroom or closet in the middle of the house, not one that faces the outside. The best is an bathtub with a matress over your head. It is scary, I usually throw the skates and the dog in the bathroom and go watch outside. I don't know where you daughter is, but if she is driving call her tell her to get to a convience store and go to their cooler. Safest place to be, been there done that. Still praying for you.

Praying for you too. All good advise from JSM. Let us know when it is all clear if you have power.  an angelic monkey

Looks like the worst is over for us now.  It is heading up to Portland.  I finally heard from my daughter, she was in Walmart, just about a mile from me.  They all stayed in the store till the tornado warning was over.  Now she is just anxious for her hubby to go get her babies from the other grandma, her power went out.  Ours has stayed on so far. A funnel cloud just about touched down in Keizer about 5 miles from me, other than that no other tornadoes.  Interstate Five, came to a complete stop right here at the Salem intersection.  Visibility was zero.  We rarely get even small storms so this tornado warning was about the biggest thing to happen to Oregon in my lifetime.  Thanks for all the prayers and caring....I love being a monkey.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #441 on: June 04, 2009, 08:35:15 PM »

Gotta love Susan Moss! You go girl!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #442 on: June 04, 2009, 08:36:26 PM »

OT

Wow, is anyone else in Oregon?  We just got the first tornado warning of my life on TV. I am in Salem and they say it is heading close to us. We are on warning till 9pm tonight.  Yikes!!!!!!!!
Not in Oregon Magic, are you under warning or watch? If warning, go inside closet or bathroom that are in the middle of the house. Just a SM  helpful hint from JSM in Tornado Alley. You will be okay. I will pray for your safety and your people.  an angelic monkey

Thank you for your prayers, sweet JSM.  It says we are under warning but the area they think it will be is about 15 miles from us.  We have never had anything like a tornado.  Can't get hold of my daughter either, so I am really anxious right now.  They told us to go to the bathroom and use pillows or a mattress or to go to the lowest part of the house.  We just have a foundation, so we are as low as we can get.  It is so odd, 4pm right now and it is dark as night.  The skies look unreal.  I guess we just wait and see what happens.....so scary.

Hugs, Magic 
lowest part of the house in a room with inside walls. A bathroom or closet in the middle of the house, not one that faces the outside. The best is an bathtub with a matress over your head. It is scary, I usually throw the skates and the dog in the bathroom and go watch outside. I don't know where you daughter is, but if she is driving call her tell her to get to a convience store and go to their cooler. Safest place to be, been there done that. Still praying for you.

Praying for you too. All good advise from JSM. Let us know when it is all clear if you have power.  an angelic monkey

Looks like the worst is over for us now.  It is heading up to Portland.  I finally heard from my daughter, she was in Walmart, just about a mile from me.  They all stayed in the store till the tornado warning was over.  Now she is just anxious for her hubby to go get her babies from the other grandma, her power went out.  Ours has stayed on so far. A funnel cloud just about touched down in Keizer about 5 miles from me, other than that no other tornadoes.  Interstate Five, came to a complete stop right here at the Salem intersection.  Visibility was zero.  We rarely get even small storms so this tornado warning was about the biggest thing to happen to Oregon in my lifetime.  Thanks for all the prayers and caring....I love being a monkey.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, I'm so glad all is well with you and your family!!  an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 04, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »

another room saying they went there on a tip

Yes, that's why I asked in her forum, if someone confessed?
What room no rose? If you confess, you don't get money right? TIA JSM

There is a blog site that people in the area talk on. I will give you the link, but it is hard to get on there. I just tried to log on, but it is jammed and I have high speed digital.

http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13727.360

Thanks for the link Fanny!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: June 04, 2009, 08:43:30 PM »

OT

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, I am so glad that you let us know you and your family are alright. I was watching live stream and was hearing and seeing the reports. I cannot imagine weather of that kind in the beautiful, spectacular place that you live. I pray it never happens again for you and yours. I asked earlier, but do you often get weather fronts that come from the southeast like that? an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 04, 2009, 08:43:45 PM »

She's great!!!  No word mincing there Smile

I guess no Ant's antics tonight with this breaking news.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 04, 2009, 08:46:42 PM »

She was spitting mad, worse than usual.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #447 on: June 04, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »

<--------------------- DUMB MONKEY

I just stole that from Chkrd

WHO IS SPARTACUS?

Isn't Charleton Heston dead? TIA JSM
No you aren't you are spongebob.  Spartacus was hot.

Really, I get what you are saying Tevye. We all are Spartacus. Right? Or is JSM stupid? TIA JSM
I am Spartacus!
Sister Mary Ethelgene is headed your way, with her tri-cornered metal ruler! I think they mean, by Spartacus, the biggest meanest lawyer...I'm thinking they mean the Good Ship Whatever Her Last Name Is whale that is DP qualified.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #448 on: June 04, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »

an angelic monkey JSM is on a rant right now about mothers not taking care of and/or keeping their children safe. Please mods if this is inappropriate, delete it or if so be, I will be banned.

I just read that they think they found Neveah while I was hand feeding my dog.

I am not a true mother in the sense of taking care of children, but I take care of my Josef. I feed him, give him shelter, take him outside and play (sometimes I am on the monkey's too much and feel guilty for that). I even sleep on the floor of the bathroom when he is sick.

So what in the H*LL is wrong with these women that will either kill their babies, leave them with perverts that they know are pervs? I just don't get it?

I can't imagine leaving my dog with somebody I know is a dog hater, much less than leaving my child with a RSO.

I know there are missing children that have loving families that would love to have their child home, like Adji and that fellow in Louisiana that for the life of me I can't think of his name right now because I am so pizzed.

I am sorry JSM hopes this rant doesn't get her banned. I just had to let out some steam.

God Bless Caylee and Neveah and Adji and all missing children and adults.

And God help the people that stole their innocent lives away from the ones that truly loved them.

Thank you for letting me let off my steam and if I get in trouble for this post, JSM loves the monkeys. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: June 04, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

OT

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 
Glad y'all are all safe. Just an FYI if it ever happens up there again and you are in a store don't stay in the middle of the store. Always tell them you are going to the cooler. If they say no, follow the employees. I guarantee you that is where they will go. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 04, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »

I wonder if they found anything on the mothers computer. This is so sad and
upsetting. Why the cement, so she would sink in the water. That Kennedy guy
was taken into custody the first nite, would he have had  time for this. This is just
horrible.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: June 04, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »

<--------------------- DUMB MONKEY

I just stole that from Chkrd

WHO IS SPARTACUS?

Isn't Charleton Heston dead? TIA JSM
No you aren't you are spongebob.  Spartacus was hot.

Really, I get what you are saying Tevye. We all are Spartacus. Right? Or is JSM stupid? TIA JSM
I am Spartacus!
Sister Mary Ethelgene is headed your way, with her tri-cornered metal ruler! I think they mean, by Spartacus, the biggest meanest lawyer...I'm thinking they mean the Good Ship Whatever Her Last Name Is whale that is DP qualified.
  Monkey Devil! I will stick out my hand right now for the smack.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: June 04, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »

Aren't the Milsteads being questioned also? Or did they just get a free pass, without questions?

Oh, the situation is just too sensitive!!!!! What is the LE afraid of??? Spindy and George might go off on them and yell at them, and collapse in a grieving, groveling, gawdawful, theiving, lying, moneygrabbing, gumsmacking, cross stealing/smashing, ungrateful, gob of pathetic no good mess of non-grandparents right before their eyes????........Oh boo hoo on sensitivity of the situation.   
Dang, Fannie, you just beat me in the words department. Reader's Digest will be contacting you in the morning. Great sentence!!!

Sorry I missed your post earlier. Glad I got my rant out of my system because now I am just utterly speachless over the finding of Neveah and what was done to her...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #453 on: June 04, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »

Night monkeys, justice will prevail.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #454 on: June 04, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

Magic Eyes, just got caught up to answer you...I got it at Big Lots!. Not sure if you have those in your area.
And Thanks for the compliment. The roses are blooming so pretty today. I got my grass cut today so will post another pic of the whole front in Musings tomorrow. Sorry for the O/t.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #455 on: June 04, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »

I wonder if they found anything on the mothers computer. This is so sad and
upsetting. Why the cement, so she would sink in the water. That Kennedy guy
was taken into custody the first nite, would he have had  time for this. This is just
horrible.
That's what makes no sense, the cement block was found by the shore.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #456 on: June 04, 2009, 09:24:12 PM »

Night monkeys, justice will prevail.
Good Night Boo.    Glad everything is fine Magic  an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 04, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »

Turbo-

I completely agree. Also, how do you write a book when nobody will talk to you, you dont know anyone on the inside, did not participate in any way on covering the case, blah blah.

I'll tell you how. Yu have a marketing meeting and focus group at the publisher.

Then you decide to put out this claptrap in mass paperback to hit about the time of trial and have "leaks" saying it contains info only in the book that will be presented at trial.

No disrespect to the author, I dont know her work, but I will not purchase it or read it.

B

Very little of the evidence information had been released when it was claimed the book was almost finished, and that alone made me VERY leary. It said to me that it was going to be about KC and her family.

If she REALLY wrote the truth about that family and their connections there would be lawsuits all over Florida from no more than had been released at that time.

I certainly won't buy it and hope no one else does either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 04, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »

http://www.faceinhole.com/show.asp?id=4c1eb7d964161828fa

Happy Birthday Spindy

IIRC tomorrow is Sindy's Birthday

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: June 04, 2009, 10:42:15 PM »

http://www.faceinhole.com/show.asp?id=4c1eb7d964161828fa

Happy Birthday Spindy

IIRC tomorrow is Sindy's Birthday

Ugh!! Maybe they can do a redo at the Ritz, honeymoon suite......bleah!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.