April 26, 2024, 04:55:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271922 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: June 05, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

Thanks Trimm and Cece, I hope Judge Strickland says it is still too broad. What I would like to see is Bozo's phone records.   

You and me both.I'd like to do a lot of things to that bunch.
I'm not in a good mood today either Fanny. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 05, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19668661/detail.html

(snipped):

Meanwhile, in the civil case against Anthony, her lawyer is now asking the judge to delay the defamation case until after her death penalty trial is over.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation because she said Anthony ruined her good name by naming her as the nanny who kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

Zenaida's lawyer, Keith Mitnik, said, "This case is a separate matter and we won't take a back seat." But Anthony's legal team argued that she could not defend herself in the suit with the possibility of the death penalty hanging over her head.

Now that Anthony is looking at a possible death sentence, her attorney said the defamation suit filed by Gonzalez needs to take a back seat. That's the argument made by her legal team this week in their renewed motion to stay the case until after the criminal matter is resolved.

"The death penalty case deserves full attention," Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

While Anthony is facing the possibility of capitol punishment, Hornsby said it's not fair that Gonzalez's civil suit has been allowed to go on.

Hornsby also said that the ongoing civil depositions of key witnesses in the criminal case, are creating new inconsistencies for prosecutors to deal with. That could make the murder trial even more lengthy and expensive. Gonzalez's lawyers said their client had her name and reputation trashed by Anthony, and it's unfair to ask Gonzalez to wait for civil justice.

In a phone conversation with WESH 2, Anthony's lawyer, Jonathan Kasen, said he's hopeful the judge will grant this motion. However, the judge is not scheduled to hear it until September.

In other news in the case, Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez is casting new doubts about the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

In a new motion, Baez argues Kronk's statements surrounding his discovery of Caylee's remains are quote "layered with inconsistencies."

Baez is taking another crack at getting access to Kronk's phone records. Baez said he wants the records to investigate the alleged inconsistencies.

Hornsby said that access is key for Baez to be able to poke holes in Kronk's timeline and create doubt about who put Caylee's remains in the woods.

"I think it's clear Jose Baez in his mind Roy Kronk is as much a suspect or as suspect as anything Casey Anthony has done or said," Hornsby said.

Kronk's lawyer scoffed at the notion his client has not told the truth.

"He's told his story truthfully from day one, will continue to do so. I don't think it's inconsistent at all," David Evans said.

Evans said Kronk's phone conversations and work records are among the best documented of anyone in the case, but they don't want Baez to have broad subpoena power to invade Kronk's privacy.

"Of all the people in the case, he's standing tall. He told the truth about it. End of story," Evans said.

In his motion, Baez also made a case for why he's entitled to phone records from Anthony's close friends Jesse Grund and Amy Huizenga. Grund's lawyer has filed for a protective order, so the issue is headed back to court.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 05, 2009, 06:45:17 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Trimm, I am glad to see you. I haven't seen you on since earlier this morning. Not much news today. Glad you two are jumping on whatever is there.    Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: June 05, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

this is the official Caylee Marie Anthony FoundationŽ website.♥

At this time the Anthony's will not be holding a vigil for Caylee in June. We may be planning one for her birthday in August. Please watch the website for further details.
http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/specialevents.html

What a silly thing to put on the website.  Like those who have TRUE love for caylee and seek JUSTICE give a care that her genetic family are not holding a vigil in June.  I feel that after the fiasco of the memorial it will be a far more caring and true memorial WITHOUT any involvement from the DNA donors.  I  will laugh my arse off if in fact this vigil has more people in attendance than the CMA chanting disgrace that the mushroom head planned.
Sorry, just need to add - and why does mushroom head think anyone cares about what the Anthony family are planning? Hey Spindy we don't give chit!  Go back to practicing your street racer skills, you may need them in short order when the karma train hits you between the eyes.

I'm with you on that one Northern Rose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 05, 2009, 06:46:29 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Synchronized posting!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: June 05, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Trimm, I am glad to see you. I haven't seen you on since earlier this morning. Not much news today. Glad you two are jumping on whatever is there.    Monkey Devil!

Fanny,I am in the mood from he!!.
I've cleaning house all day.I don't know why. 
I kept hoping by this evening maybe Cin-cin would be in jail.Those people just do what ever they want,to who ever they want.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 05, 2009, 06:51:14 PM »

Cece,maybe us monkeys have super powers .....

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #607 on: June 05, 2009, 06:52:20 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

I kept hoping by this evening maybe Cin-cin would be in jail.Those people just do what ever they want,to who ever they want.
LE has to take time with this sensitive situation 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #608 on: June 05, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »

I can't tell you how many times I see someone mention Jose Baez and I read, "Joan Baez" and think .. what does she have to do with this case?

I must be losing it. LOL

Then I'm losing it right along with you! I still read his name as Joan Baez...and wonder what he's screeching about now! Why don't they pave him over and put up a parking lot? It'd sure be a lot more useful!  Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 05, 2009, 06:52:59 PM »

Cece,maybe us monkeys have super powers .....

I just want to know when the Ants & Milstupids are going to the pokey!!!   Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 05, 2009, 06:54:37 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, JSM is very behind today. Am I mistaken or did Nut say she was gonna propose to the knee sock wonder boy Lee?

OMG if she is marrying Lee, does that mean Jane Whineslob, I mean Winetraub is going to be the Matron of Honor?  Monkey Devil! TIA JSM

I'm gonna need something new to wear.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: June 05, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »

I can't tell you how many times I see someone mention Jose Baez and I read, "Joan Baez" and think .. what does she have to do with this case?

I must be losing it. LOL

Then I'm losing it right along with you! I still read his name as Joan Baez...and wonder what he's screeching about now! Why don't they pave him over and put up a parking lot? It'd sure be a lot more useful!  Monkey Devil!

I do the same thing.
I like thew parking lot idea. 

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 05, 2009, 06:56:16 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-jose-baez-casting-new-doubts-on-meter-reader.html

Meter reader Roy Kronk's statements "are layered with inconsistencies," attorney Jose Baez says in a new motion. WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explained that the motion is part of Baez's "broader strategy to paint Kronk as a potential suspect." Baez is representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Baez seeks Kronk's phone records to explore the cited inconsistencies. What does the new motion mean?  WESH called on Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby for analysis. "In [Baez's] mind, Roy Kronk is ... as suspect as anything that Casey Anthony has said or done," Hornsby said.

Kronk attorney David Evans defended his client in the WESH report. "He's told his story truthfully from day one, will continue to do that, and so I don't think it's inconsistent at all," Evans told Kealing.

Evans noted that Kronk's work records are detailed. But Evans is trying to protect his client from an invasion of privacy.

WESH also looked at whether Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit against Anthony might be delayed. Anthony's defense team wants the civil suit postponed until after the murder trial.

Kealing again turned to Hornsby for analysis. "There's no way that she can defend herself with the death- penalty case pending over her head," Hornsby said. "What person would go and walk into a civil courtroom or deposition ... knowing that every word she says could be used against her."

Hornsby added that depositions in the defamation case are creating inconsistencies that make the prosecution's case more difficult.

Kealing laid out the conflict: Gonzalez's lawyers say it's not fair to make their client wait for civil justice. Jonathan Kasen, Anthony's civil attorney, told Kealing he is hoping for a delay of the civil suit.

The two reports this evening underscore that WESH is the local TV station most determined to keep the Anthony case in the mix of daily stories.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #613 on: June 05, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Trimm you can come clean my apartment if you are in the mood. Just kidding. Maybe LE is just biding their time to arrest them. Maybe some bigger force than the OCSO is looking into them, like the IRS for their scam foundation and OCSO has been told to back off? I don't know I am speculating, but I think LE is waiting to get their ducks in a row and then their house of cards will come smashing down. Then OCSO and/or whatever LE agency will get pizza delivered to them courtesy of JSM.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 05, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Can you believe that?
You know the only reason Casey is in jail today is because Cindy turned on her. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 05, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »

Joy just posted this on her chat      http://beaconhell.com/b/blog/?p=1359#more-1359
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: June 05, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Can you believe that?
And now Casey and her big fancy defense team is going to turn on Cindy 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #617 on: June 05, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, JSM is very behind today. Am I mistaken or did Nut say she was gonna propose to the knee sock wonder boy Lee?

OMG if she is marrying Lee, does that mean Jane Whineslob, I mean Winetraub is going to be the Matron of Honor?  Monkey Devil! TIA JSM

I'm gonna need something new to wear.   Monkey Devil!
I'm gonna be in big trouble if Nut reads my post.  Monkey Devil! Nice knowing all you monkeys. When the BAN button comes out, please cry that I am gone.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: June 05, 2009, 07:00:02 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Trimm you can come clean my apartment if you are in the mood. Just kidding. Maybe LE is just biding their time to arrest them. Maybe some bigger force than the OCSO is looking into them, like the IRS for their scam foundation and OCSO has been told to back off? I don't know I am speculating, but I think LE is waiting to get their ducks in a row and then their house of cards will come smashing down. Then OCSO and/or whatever LE agency will get pizza delivered to them courtesy of JSM.  an angelic monkey

I'm never gonna get through over here. 
I hope you're right JSM.Maybe there are other forces at work.People are getting sick and tired of those folks.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 05, 2009, 07:01:12 PM »

OMG  Cece.I'm sorry.   

Can you believe that?
And now Casey and her big fancy defense team is going to turn on Cindy 

Oh,you know it's coming.I think they really have it in for Jesse too.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.