April 18, 2024, 11:33:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271624 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #660 on: June 05, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »

Good question about J. P. Chatt. I know I read that he didn't like Casey, but never read why he didn't like Casey.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 05, 2009, 08:07:48 PM »

I am afraid there is too much musing. I am partially responsible  As the weekend begins, let's try to keep it topicized  OK, I know that isn't a word, but you get the message. By the way, where did you get a photo of my home? 

Sorry Nutt, I think you're talking to me?  an angelic monkey

I know I shouldn't go O/T, but I do feel the frustration as lots of monkeys here. It's just tough because I refuse to let myself get wrapped up in all of it! Ain't gonna do it! Anyhow, I still have a hard time staying away from the cage though. I'll try not to post too much!

an angelic monkey BTW, is this you?

A little more O/T. You know you are torturing me by posting things I can only save in bitmap. 

I think Nutt's home is quite lovely.    Monkey Devil!

To be on topic, I wonder how the house on Hopelesspring Drive would look with a pink flamingo out front?  Would Spindy take a baseball bat or hammer to it too?   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 05, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, JSM is very behind today. Am I mistaken or did Nut say she was gonna propose to the knee sock wonder boy Lee?

OMG if she is marrying Lee, does that mean Jane Whineslob, I mean Winetraub is going to be the Matron of Honor?  Monkey Devil! TIA JSM

Hi JSM (and Hi Monkeys!)

I hate to put the kibosh on everyone's giddy wedding plans here... HOWEVER:

In the interest of semantics, I must point out that Nutt did not specify precisely WHAT she was willing to "propose" to Boy Wonder aka Puke Skywalker aka Lee-Socks, in exchange for a document release.......

Truth is, I'm a little afraid to ask her what she really had in mind...

On topic, I have a question and would love it if any Monkey here can tell me the answer.  Why have we never heard one single word about LE interviewing J.P. Chatt?  Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  And you KNOW he knows stuff... and that LE has surely talked to him.  He is on the prosecution's witness list, isn't he?  Why the deafening silence from LE/Prosecution where J.P. is concerned?

(Actually I have  lot more questions where this one came from.. but how about it?  J.P. Chatt ---- Anybody?)

IIRC..JP Chatt comes from a wealthy family..both here and abroad..and did not like Casey one bit.  I think he was interviewed by LE..can't put my hands on that now though.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #663 on: June 05, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

Ah yes...but I did not say WHAT I was proposing 
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #664 on: June 05, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »

by the way...the Judge Judy/Casey sound byte is hilarious 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: June 05, 2009, 08:12:19 PM »

I am afraid there is too much musing. I am partially responsible  As the weekend begins, let's try to keep it topicized  OK, I know that isn't a word, but you get the message. By the way, where did you get a photo of my home? 
  I'm sorry Nut, JSM will behave now. My bad. TIA for not giving me the Button. Yours Truly JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: June 05, 2009, 08:15:56 PM »

OT:

Well Monkeys it is that time for me.  Time for dinner & bunky.  Enjoy your evening.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: June 05, 2009, 08:19:55 PM »

Desi, do you know something more we can talk about JP Chatt?? All we have been able to come up with is that he didn't like Skanky and we don't know why. And that he was rich and lived in Puerto Rico. Didn't the partyers stay at his house in Puerto Rico on their trip? We haven't seen any transcripts of interviews. So basically that is it, as far as I know. Anything else that you know? Oh, and Caylee looks alot like him.

Hope you are feeling better. I am feeling like crap and want to put my fist through the wall, but other than that, I am fine. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: June 05, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

OT:

Well Monkeys it is that time for me.  Time for dinner & bunky.  Enjoy your evening.

NIte, CeCe.   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 05, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19668661/detail.html
(snipped):  <civil case info snipped by Desi>

In other news in the case, Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez is casting new doubts about the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

In a new motion, Baez argues Kronk's statements surrounding his discovery of Caylee's remains are quote "layered with inconsistencies."

Baez is taking another crack at getting access to Kronk's phone records. Baez said he wants the records to investigate the alleged inconsistencies.

Hornsby said that access is key for Baez to be able to poke holes in Kronk's timeline and create doubt about who put Caylee's remains in the woods.

"I think it's clear Jose Baez in his mind Roy Kronk is as much a suspect or as suspect as anything Casey Anthony has done or said," Hornsby said.

Kronk's lawyer scoffed at the notion his client has not told the truth.

"He's told his story truthfully from day one, will continue to do so. I don't think it's inconsistent at all," David Evans said.

Evans said Kronk's phone conversations and work records are among the best documented of anyone in the case, but they don't want Baez to have broad subpoena power to invade Kronk's privacy.

"Of all the people in the case, he's standing tall. He told the truth about it. End of story," Evans said.

In his motion, Baez also made a case for why he's entitled to phone records from Anthony's close friends Jesse Grund and Amy Huizenga. Grund's lawyer has filed for a protective order, so the issue is headed back to court.
IMO Baez's mudslinging, fishing expeditions, and delay tactics are moving beyond simple overzealous desperation from a defense attorney with an un-defendable client. 

IMO it is just plain WRONG that he is being allowed to harass and besmirch the reputations of innocent people in this manner!  Somebody needs to firmly redirect "the man of a thousand motions" to what he should be doing:  preparing a competent defense for his client based on the facts of the case and the evidence. 

Making a name for himself and trying to bury Caylee's memory in the non-existent dirt he's trying to dig up on his client's other "victims" -- well this behavior on his part IMO seems criminal in itself.  Barely able to stifle my outrage on this baloney.  (And I know, I know, I'll try to don the BGP's and deal with it.  As Capp reminds us from time to time, it surely will only get worse before it's all over.

SFTR

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 05, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, JSM is very behind today. Am I mistaken or did Nut say she was gonna propose to the knee sock wonder boy Lee?

OMG if she is marrying Lee, does that mean Jane Whineslob, I mean Winetraub is going to be the Matron of Honor?  Monkey Devil! TIA JSM

Hi JSM (and Hi Monkeys!)

I hate to put the kibosh on everyone's giddy wedding plans here... HOWEVER:

In the interest of semantics, I must point out that Nutt did not specify precisely WHAT she was willing to "propose" to Boy Wonder aka Puke Skywalker aka Lee-Socks, in exchange for a document release.......

Truth is, I'm a little afraid to ask her what she really had in mind...

On topic, I have a question and would love it if any Monkey here can tell me the answer.  Why have we never heard one single word about LE interviewing J.P. Chatt?  Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  And you KNOW he knows stuff... and that LE has surely talked to him.  He is on the prosecution's witness list, isn't he?  Why the deafening silence from LE/Prosecution where J.P. is concerned?

(Actually I have  lot more questions where this one came from.. but how about it?  J.P. Chatt ---- Anybody?)

Hi Desi, I don't know why we haven't seen anything from JP Chatt. The only thing I remember is he hated KC's guts. Weren't they gonna stay at his house in PR when they all were headed there?

I don't remember if I read it, dreamt it, or what, but KC supposedly paid for the airline tickets by Cindy's credit card for her friends flight. When I saw the yearbook and she was in travel in tourism club(?) maybe she fancied herself as a travel agent and told them all she booked them at a five star resort. Then she took their money and said the hotel was overbooked leaving them to stay at JP's house. Heck I don't know, just a stupid JSM theory.

Anyways, I think JP Chatt has rich parents with strong connections in LE and or the SA office and his interviews could be what is holding up the document dump we have been waiting for for months. JMSO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: June 05, 2009, 08:26:49 PM »

(Sorry this is O/T) For the record I just want to state that I have nothing against anyone who lives in a trailer. To me a home is a home, and there's nothing wrong with a trailer/mobile home etc. I don't care where anyone lives if they are a good and decent person! Just wanted to say that!  an angelic monkey
ITA QM, and I don't think you were being crass about people who live in trailers. Hugs to you. JSM  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 05, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

OT:

Nite Cece. Have a good evening. JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: June 05, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »

OT:

Have a good evening  an angelic monkey
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 05, 2009, 08:31:47 PM »

Desi, do you know something more we can talk about JP Chatt?? All we have been able to come up with is that he didn't like Skanky and we don't know why. And that he was rich and lived in Puerto Rico. Didn't the partyers stay at his house in Puerto Rico on their trip? We haven't seen any transcripts of interviews. So basically that is it, as far as I know. Anything else that you know? Oh, and Caylee looks alot like him.

Hope you are feeling better. I am feeling like crap and want to put my fist through the wall, but other than that, I am fine. 

Fanny, your dossier seems pretty well rounded.. there's not much info out there but you seem to have a good handle on it!  You and Gypsy are right, I recall a mention that LE was going to line up an interview with JP at some point.  It was in a later doc dump, but IIRC the interview reference was to a date early in the case.

The only things I would add would be:

J.P. was the owner of the townhome/condo where he and Ricardo were roommates, and where Amy moved in, too, once she finally realized Casey wasn't coming through on all the housing promises...

Also that there was a suspiciously casual reference in a text message from Casey to Amy, around the time of the "sleepwalking" incident when Amy's cash disappeared, that seemed to indicate that Casey may have had some concern about some missing keys of J.P.'s.  I've never heard or found anything more on this subject.

And yes, the friends did stay at J.P.'s family home in PR July 8-15.  It was JP, Ricardo, Amy, and Troy... not sure if anyone else went along or met them there.  Casey either planned to go with them, or faked her intention to do so.  She made excuses when they left, saying that she would meet them there in a day or two.  Then a couple of days after they left, she texted or myspace'd Amy announcing that she wouldn't be coming after all.
She forgot to mention the reason:  Too busy cleaning out Amy's bank account and driving her car all around...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: June 05, 2009, 08:35:47 PM »

Trimm you can come clean my apartment if you are in the mood. Just kidding. Maybe LE is just biding their time to arrest them. Maybe some bigger force than the OCSO is looking into them, like the IRS for their scam foundation and OCSO has been told to back off? I don't know I am speculating, but I think LE is waiting to get their ducks in a row and then their house of cards will come smashing down. Then OCSO and/or whatever LE agency will get pizza delivered to them courtesy of JSM.  an angelic monkey
I just want to point out that JSM is a very smart monkey.

"sensitive nature of the situation" etc.....   

And I can't wait until the day you dial Pizza Hut with that delivery order for Florida.   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: June 05, 2009, 08:38:28 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
 I don't know I am speculating, but I think LE is waiting to get their ducks in a row and then their house of cards will come smashing down. Then OCSO and/or whatever LE agency will get pizza delivered to them courtesy of JSM.  an angelic monkey
And it can't come too soone for me!   
I hear the pizza guy is getting ready!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: June 05, 2009, 08:40:09 PM »

Trimm you can come clean my apartment if you are in the mood. Just kidding. Maybe LE is just biding their time to arrest them. Maybe some bigger force than the OCSO is looking into them, like the IRS for their scam foundation and OCSO has been told to back off? I don't know I am speculating, but I think LE is waiting to get their ducks in a row and then their house of cards will come smashing down. Then OCSO and/or whatever LE agency will get pizza delivered to them courtesy of JSM.  an angelic monkey
I just want to point out that JSM is a very smart monkey.

"sensitive nature of the situation" etc.....   

And I can't wait until the day you dial Pizza Hut with that delivery order for Florida.   
  an angelic monkey Thanks Desi, I can't wait either. I have a birthday check sitting in my purse just in case I am broke the day the are arrested. I am saving my birthday money for LE pizza. So take that Cindy and George. Pizza will be delivered in Florida even if I have to use my birthday money.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 05, 2009, 08:42:44 PM »

Night Monkeys. I may be back later. Josef needs to go back outside once again. Sorry for being off topic Mods. Luv to you all. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 05, 2009, 08:59:01 PM »

Night Monkeys. I may be back later. Josef needs to go back outside once again. Sorry for being off topic Mods. Luv to you all. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey
Have a good night  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.