April 26, 2024, 04:33:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271921 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: June 05, 2009, 09:10:51 PM »

(Sorry this is O/T) For the record I just want to state that I have nothing against anyone who lives in a trailer. To me a home is a home, and there's nothing wrong with a trailer/mobile home etc. I don't care where anyone lives if they are a good and decent person! Just wanted to say that!  an angelic monkey
ITA QM, and I don't think you were being crass about people who live in trailers. Hugs to you. JSM  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Hugs back at you JSM! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: June 05, 2009, 09:11:21 PM »

Night Monkeys. I may be back later. Josef needs to go back outside once again. Sorry for being off topic Mods. Luv to you all. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

Nite JSM & Josef. Get ready for you big skating return in the morning. See you tomorrow and you can tell us all about it.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 05, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »

Hi Desi, I don't know why we haven't seen anything from JP Chatt. The only thing I remember is he hated KC's guts. Weren't they gonna stay at his house in PR when they all were headed there?

I don't remember if I read it, dreamt it, or what, but KC supposedly paid for the airline tickets by Cindy's credit card for her friends flight. When I saw the yearbook and she was in travel in tourism club(?) maybe she fancied herself as a travel agent and told them all she booked them at a five star resort. Then she took their money and said the hotel was overbooked leaving them to stay at JP's house. Heck I don't know, just a stupid another interesting JSM theory.

Anyways, I think JP Chatt has rich parents with strong connections in LE and or the SA office and his interviews could be what is holding up the document dump we have been waiting for for months. JMSO JSM
<friendly edit by Desi in brown>
   Wow!  I was not aware of JP's parents having connections with LE or SAO!  That would be interesting indeed... any more details on that?  It might explain the blackout of public info...

You are right, there have been references to Casey having purchased the airline tickets for at least herself, and possibly the others as well, via credit card.

I did forget to mention that at least last year when all this was going down, I think JP was going to school (UCF?  Full Sail?) and am almost certain he was employed as a news editor for one of the Orlando TV stations, I believe it was Kathi's station, WFTV.

In one of his journal-type blog sites from a couple of years back, he blogged about a female roommate moving into that same townhome/condo on Glenwood, who was not a romantic interest.  He posted pics and talked of their adventures, etc., but she ended up moving out for some reason. 

He used to hold themed gatherings and holiday parties etc. at the townhome; he apparently had a large circle of friends.  JP moved to the U.S. from PR when he was a teenager IIRC.  He seems to travel a lot.  He has evidently been friends with Ricardo Morales for several years.  Ricardo, too, has family in PR, but IDK if they knew each other from way back when, or if they met in the U.S.  JP has at least one brother and at least one sister, IIRC.

Oh, and I have a feeling when it comes time to order that pizza, a few Monkeys will be happy to chip in...

P.S.  Oops! Just saw that JSM left (I'm a little slow) and hope you'll see this when you return.  If not, have a good evening, and goodnight also to cece and other Monkeys heading out for the night.

Monkeys:  Sheesh, did I just singlehandedly shut down this thread?  Sorry for babbling on about JP Chatt... I realize not everyone might be in the mood to go over old arcane details like this...  Not taking it personally, but I will be quiet for a little while!  I promise.  Hugs to my Monkey friends.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 05, 2009, 09:17:12 PM »

No you didnt. I just cant remember that much about him other than his pic.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 05, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »

Just a minute...  I FINALLY get my computer working right and everybody's gonna stay on topic now??????  Oh well, I guess the Ass's and the Milistupids can still be on topic. What is wrong with that sherriff's dept.?  What is up with a lawyer that is consulting with his clients at their home that late at night?  Why hasn't anybody called Conman on his fake sick excuse, wasn't it just days after he was so incapacitated that he couln't be in court that he rolled up to his parking spot in the courtroom for the widebeast stampede?
 >>> everyone who is an Assothony, everyone who represents one, everyone who supports them

i'm so glad i can post again  yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: June 05, 2009, 09:21:49 PM »

Desi, do you know something more we can talk about JP Chatt?? All we have been able to come up with is that he didn't like Skanky and we don't know why. And that he was rich and lived in Puerto Rico. Didn't the partyers stay at his house in Puerto Rico on their trip? We haven't seen any transcripts of interviews. So basically that is it, as far as I know. Anything else that you know? Oh, and Caylee looks alot like him.

Hope you are feeling better. I am feeling like crap and want to put my fist through the wall, but other than that, I am fine. 

Fanny, your dossier seems pretty well rounded.. there's not much info out there but you seem to have a good handle on it!  You and Gypsy are right, I recall a mention that LE was going to line up an interview with JP at some point.  It was in a later doc dump, but IIRC the interview reference was to a date early in the case.

The only things I would add would be:

J.P. was the owner of the townhome/condo where he and Ricardo were roommates, and where Amy moved in, too, once she finally realized Casey wasn't coming through on all the housing promises...

Also that there was a suspiciously casual reference in a text message from Casey to Amy, around the time of the "sleepwalking" incident when Amy's cash disappeared, that seemed to indicate that Casey may have had some concern about some missing keys of J.P.'s.  I've never heard or found anything more on this subject.

And yes, the friends did stay at J.P.'s family home in PR July 8-15.  It was JP, Ricardo, Amy, and Troy... not sure if anyone else went along or met them there.  Casey either planned to go with them, or faked her intention to do so.  She made excuses when they left, saying that she would meet them there in a day or two.  Then a couple of days after they left, she texted or myspace'd Amy announcing that she wouldn't be coming after all.
She forgot to mention the reason:  Too busy cleaning out Amy's bank account and driving her car all around...

Desi, it seems to be getting worse on all fronts. This latest escapade with the Ants and Milpigs has almost put me over the top, only because it just emphasizes how much the Ants and their kind are let get away with. Most people seem to be able to comform to the rules generally, and if they don't, they pay the consequences. I see no point whatsoever of this going on any futher. George said Casey always pushed the envelope, and then went a little further. Well guess where she got it from. I am sick of it! I am sick of seeing evil winning! This was just a small blip on the terrible things they have done, and I just don't see any point in it going on and escalating to something worse. BECAUSE OF THE SENSITVE NATURE OF THE INVESTIGATION just don't cut it with me!!!! What could be more sensitive in nature than Caylee being murdered under their watch!!! Ugh! Bleah!! Sorry Nutt, Burp! Fart! GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 05, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »

Just a minute...  I FINALLY get my computer working right and everybody's gonna stay on topic now??????  Oh well, I guess the Ass's and the Milistupids can still be on topic. What is wrong with that sherriff's dept.?  What is up with a lawyer that is consulting with his clients at their home that late at night?  Why hasn't anybody called Conman on his fake sick excuse, wasn't it just days after he was so incapacitated that he couln't be in court that he rolled up to his parking spot in the courtroom for the widebeast stampede?
 >>> everyone who is an Assothony, everyone who represents one, everyone who supports them

Thank goodness you are back. I am in the mood to stomp a mud hole in somebody's azz, and I may need some backup!   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: June 05, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

Thank goodness you are back. I am in the mood to stomp a mud hole in somebody's azz, and I may need some backup!   

Hip boots on THOR FANNY.     salut

This whole thing makes me barf. I was so mad I fire off an email to OCSD, ya know fuming about the incompetance, bias, etc, yadda yadda, then later I realized there are several OSCDs in the country! I probably didn't even get the right one, but it sure felt good 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #688 on: June 05, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

Hi Desi, I don't know why we haven't seen anything from JP Chatt. The only thing I remember is he hated KC's guts. Weren't they gonna stay at his house in PR when they all were headed there?

I don't remember if I read it, dreamt it, or what, but KC supposedly paid for the airline tickets by Cindy's credit card for her friends flight. When I saw the yearbook and she was in travel in tourism club(?) maybe she fancied herself as a travel agent and told them all she booked them at a five star resort. Then she took their money and said the hotel was overbooked leaving them to stay at JP's house. Heck I don't know, just a stupid another interesting JSM theory.

Anyways, I think JP Chatt has rich parents with strong connections in LE and or the SA office and his interviews could be what is holding up the document dump we have been waiting for for months. JMSO JSM
<friendly edit by Desi in brown>
   Wow!  I was not aware of JP's parents having connections with LE or SAO!  That would be interesting indeed... any more details on that?  It might explain the blackout of public info...

You are right, there have been references to Casey having purchased the airline tickets for at least herself, and possibly the others as well, via credit card.

I did forget to mention that at least last year when all this was going down, I think JP was going to school (UCF?  Full Sail?) and am almost certain he was employed as a news editor for one of the Orlando TV stations, I believe it was Kathi's station, WFTV.

In one of his journal-type blog sites from a couple of years back, he blogged about a female roommate moving into that same townhome/condo on Glenwood, who was not a romantic interest.  He posted pics and talked of their adventures, etc., but she ended up moving out for some reason. 

He used to hold themed gatherings and holiday parties etc. at the townhome; he apparently had a large circle of friends.  JP moved to the U.S. from PR when he was a teenager IIRC.  He seems to travel a lot.  He has evidently been friends with Ricardo Morales for several years.  Ricardo, too, has family in PR, but IDK if they knew each other from way back when, or if they met in the U.S.  JP has at least one brother and at least one sister, IIRC.

Oh, and I have a feeling when it comes time to order that pizza, a few Monkeys will be happy to chip in...

P.S.  Oops! Just saw that JSM left (I'm a little slow) and hope you'll see this when you return.  If not, have a good evening, and goodnight also to cece and other Monkeys heading out for the night.

Monkeys:  Sheesh, did I just singlehandedly shut down this thread?  Sorry for babbling on about JP Chatt... I realize not everyone might be in the mood to go over old arcane details like this...  Not taking it personally, but I will be quiet for a little while!  I promise.  Hugs to my Monkey friends.
Desi, I was just conjecturing that having family with money would help with having "connections" with LE and SA to keep his name and/or testimony out of the document dumps. I am so sorry if it sounded like I knew his family had connections. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to throw out rumors. I just thought that his family having money would have connections and that is why we haven't heard a peep from him. Big money means BIG attorneys and I am sure he has a BIG one. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: June 05, 2009, 09:40:52 PM »

This whole thing makes me barf. I was so mad I fire off an email to OCSD, ya know fuming about the incompetance, bias, etc, yadda yadda, then later I realized there are several OSCDs in the country! I probably didn't even get the right one, but it sure felt good 

Sounds like something I would do. Some poor guy in Orange County California is probably looking at your e-mail, saying WTF, and putting it through the shredder as we speak!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 05, 2009, 09:42:38 PM »

JSM,Love your new avi.    an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 05, 2009, 09:45:21 PM »

Thanks Fanny. I hoped someone would notice. I didn't want to use the same one I used for Memorial Day. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #692 on: June 05, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »

OK regarding Lois... I've read her story, heard all about the antics and Dakota and can't really say I back her. BUT, no matter WHO it was placing that cross at Caylee's death area on Suburban, the Ants and Milpigs had no right to chase them after destroying or removing the cross. OMG, did she really break apart a CROSS?? Did Cindy really tear apart a rosary? Have these people no morals what so ever?? Why hasn't a bolt of lightening struck her yet?? You just can't do that and not be punished!! I don't care who it is placing things on Suburban in honor of Caylee, the Ants don't run the neighborhood, they are the shame of Florida and yet courtesy after courtesy is being extended to them. What do they do? They snatch that courtesy, say it's about damn time, stick their nose in the air and stomp off. I'm sick of them, I'm sick of hearing about them, seeing their faces and listening to their voices. Never in the history has their been such a family. God doesn't take this stuff lightly and I hope we are able to see a small portion of what he has in store for them. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 05, 2009, 09:49:24 PM »

Thanks Fanny. I hoped someone would notice. I didn't want to use the same one I used for Memorial Day. Hugs JSM

I liked both of them, and I know they mean a lot to you.  an angelic monkey

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #694 on: June 05, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »

I wanted to add I wish George and Cindy would take a clue from Lee and disappear from view!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: June 05, 2009, 09:51:35 PM »

Sounds like something I would do. Some poor guy in Orange County California is probably looking at your e-mail, saying WTF, and putting it through the shredder as we speak!
Me doubts it is going through the shredder -- might one of those keepers -- as it, WTF

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: June 05, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

OK regarding Lois... I've read her story, heard all about the antics and Dakota and can't really say I back her. BUT, no matter WHO it was placing that cross at Caylee's death area on Suburban, the Ants and Milpigs had no right to chase them after destroying or removing the cross. OMG, did she really break apart a CROSS?? Did Cindy really tear apart a rosary? Have these people no morals what so ever?? Why hasn't a bolt of lightening struck her yet?? You just can't do that and not be punished!! I don't care who it is placing things on Suburban in honor of Caylee, the Ants don't run the neighborhood, they are the shame of Florida and yet courtesy after courtesy is being extended to them. What do they do? They snatch that courtesy, say it's about damn time, stick their nose in the air and stomp off. I'm sick of them, I'm sick of hearing about them, seeing their faces and listening to their voices. Never in the history has their been such a family. God doesn't take this stuff lightly and I hope we are able to see a small portion of what he has in store for them. 
Hi Boo, ITA, no matter who put up the cross Cindy has no right to tear it down. I posted my opinion earlier about that. You are right God doesn't take this stuff lightly and they have been punished by not having Caylee and I pray to God they go to jail. I have a birthday check just waiting for the day I can send LE pizza the day they go to jail. I hate them. Hug Grissom for me.

JSM

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #697 on: June 05, 2009, 09:54:16 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Well another village idiot is trying for their 15 minutes of camera time. Joy put up a poster and it was taken down, so she took another one today. Guess she is trying to get chased too. Geeshhhhhhhh!~ why don't these sorry azz people stay at home?  I feel sure she had her kids along too, someone took a pick of her yesterday so she had company. I wonder what part of "NO TRESPASSING" these fools don't seem to understand?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: June 05, 2009, 09:54:51 PM »

Me doubts it is going through the shredder -- might one of those keepers -- as it, WTF

Hope I don't end up on a watch list. Might ought to black out my windows and watch for black helicopters       
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #699 on: June 05, 2009, 09:56:22 PM »

You got that right. What I don't get is what is the difference, if a cross or a rosary, or a teddy bear is set there? What inside their pea brains is telling them those items can't be there? Do they go around and destroy and steal items from other memorials, say along a highway or cemetary. And they really think that people would actually have sympathy for this crap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.