March 28, 2024, 10:39:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 270694 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #700 on: June 05, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »

JSM,Love your new avi.    an angelic monkey
Thanks Fanny. I hoped someone would notice. I didn't want to use the same one I used for Memorial Day. Hugs JSM

I liked both of them, and I know they mean a lot to you.  an angelic monkey
Thanks Fanny, they do. I may change it tomorrow to a picture of the church window in St Mere Eglise's churches stained glass window dedicated to the paras that came down. I'm sorry to be off topic. I will shut up now. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: June 05, 2009, 09:57:48 PM »

No you didnt. I just cant remember that much about him other than his pic.
Hugs to you, A1.  Thanks.  I can get carried away sometimes.... 

Quite relieved to see Money posts popping up again.  <Whew!>  There was quite the echo in here for awhile.

JSM, good point about Money = Connections. 

Which reminds me, very early in the case there was also speculation about whether Amy was related to the wealthy Huizengas from Tallahasse... owners of a pro sports team, etc.  Sorry, it's fuzzy in my mind.  But she was working two jobs and seemed pretty frugal with her money; she didn't seem like a "rich girl" IMO...  Does anyone out there know if that connection was ever made?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: June 05, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »

I wanted to add I wish George and Cindy would take a clue from Lee and disappear from view!!
That would be great, but now with the Milsteads living with them, they feed off each other and cook up schemes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #703 on: June 05, 2009, 10:01:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Well another village idiot is trying for their 15 minutes of camera time. Joy put up a poster and it was taken down, so she took another one today. Guess she is trying to get chased too. Geeshhhhhhhh!~ why don't these sorry azz people stay at home?  I feel sure she had her kids along too, someone took a pick of her yesterday so she had company. I wonder what part of "NO TRESPASSING" these fools don't seem to understand?
That NUMNUT doesn't know when to stop either. She's going to keep making posters until eventually one stays hanging.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 05, 2009, 10:02:23 PM »

OK regarding Lois... I've read her story, heard all about the antics and Dakota and can't really say I back her. BUT, no matter WHO it was placing that cross at Caylee's death area on Suburban, the Ants and Milpigs had no right to chase them after destroying or removing the cross. OMG, did she really break apart a CROSS?? Did Cindy really tear apart a rosary? Have these people no morals what so ever?? Why hasn't a bolt of lightening struck her yet?? You just can't do that and not be punished!! I don't care who it is placing things on Suburban in honor of Caylee, the Ants don't run the neighborhood, they are the shame of Florida and yet courtesy after courtesy is being extended to them. What do they do? They snatch that courtesy, say it's about damn time, stick their nose in the air and stomp off. I'm sick of them, I'm sick of hearing about them, seeing their faces and listening to their voices. Never in the history has their been such a family. God doesn't take this stuff lightly and I hope we are able to see a small portion of what he has in store for them. 
Hi Boo, ITA, no matter who put up the cross Cindy has no right to tear it down. I posted my opinion earlier about that. You are right God doesn't take this stuff lightly and they have been punished by not having Caylee and I pray to God they go to jail. I have a birthday check just waiting for the day I can send LE pizza the day they go to jail. I hate them. Hug Grissom for me.

JSM
   ITA with both of you but it just seems incredible that even an atty. is aiding and half ass abetting their stories. Remember when it first came out, Conmn puts out the statement that he was with them til 10, as if why there's no way they could have been there, then when it comes out that there is a pic, then he starts the spin that as usual, the A's are innocent victims. Is there no censure for these bumbling attys in FL ?

And how is it that the cock and bull that these 2 are merely coping with the loss and can barely stand to think of Caylee's remains yet apparently they've been skulking aroung her gravesite for quite some time. I wanna see justice now, I trust that there is a special place in hell for them, but cmon, they need a mud hole stomped in the rearend right now! (thanks Fanny)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: June 05, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »

Quite relieved to see Money posts popping up again.  <Whew!>  There was quite the echo in here for awhile.

Which reminds me, very early in the case there was also speculation about whether Amy was related to the wealthy Huizengas from Tallahasse... owners of a pro sports team, etc.  Sorry, it's fuzzy in my mind.  But she was working two jobs and seemed pretty frugal with her money; she didn't seem like a "rich girl" IMO...  Does anyone out there know if that connection was ever made?

Huizengas I think owned the Dolphins and Blockbuster Videos. I may be wrong, but when this first broke I thought wow she must be one of them, but the way the Attorney pronounced her name it was totally different than the football people. I think the football people pronounce their name HI ZINGA, not the way the attorney pronounced Amy's. I think there is no relation. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: June 05, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »

I wanted to add I wish George and Cindy would take a clue from Lee and disappear from view!!
That would be great, but now with the Milsteads living with them, they feed off each other and cook up schemes.

The Toxic Brewmasters!!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 05, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

Huizengas I think owned the Dolphins and Blockbuster Videos. I may be wrong, but when this first broke I thought wow she must be one of them, but the way the Attorney pronounced her name it was totally different than the football people. I think the football people pronounce their name HI ZINGA, not the way the attorney pronounced Amy's. I think there is no relation. JMO JSM

I think it was established early on that there was no relation. But don't listen to me. Right now I am not sure what I do know and what I don't.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: June 05, 2009, 10:12:04 PM »

OK regarding Lois... I've read her story, heard all about the antics and Dakota and can't really say I back her. BUT, no matter WHO it was placing that cross at Caylee's death area on Suburban, the Ants and Milpigs had no right to chase them after destroying or removing the cross. OMG, did she really break apart a CROSS?? Did Cindy really tear apart a rosary? Have these people no morals what so ever?? Why hasn't a bolt of lightening struck her yet?? You just can't do that and not be punished!! I don't care who it is placing things on Suburban in honor of Caylee, the Ants don't run the neighborhood, they are the shame of Florida and yet courtesy after courtesy is being extended to them. What do they do? They snatch that courtesy, say it's about damn time, stick their nose in the air and stomp off. I'm sick of them, I'm sick of hearing about them, seeing their faces and listening to their voices. Never in the history has their been such a family. God doesn't take this stuff lightly and I hope we are able to see a small portion of what he has in store for them. 
Hi Boo, ITA, no matter who put up the cross Cindy has no right to tear it down. I posted my opinion earlier about that. You are right God doesn't take this stuff lightly and they have been punished by not having Caylee and I pray to God they go to jail. I have a birthday check just waiting for the day I can send LE pizza the day they go to jail. I hate them. Hug Grissom for me.

JSM
   ITA with both of you but it just seems incredible that even an atty. is aiding and half ass abetting their stories. Remember when it first came out, Conmn puts out the statement that he was with them til 10, as if why there's no way they could have been there, then when it comes out that there is a pic, then he starts the spin that as usual, the A's are innocent victims. Is there no censure for these bumbling attys in FL ?

And how is it that the cock and bull that these 2 are merely coping with the loss and can barely stand to think of Caylee's remains yet apparently they've been skulking aroung her gravesite for quite some time. I wanna see justice now, I trust that there is a special place in hell for them, but cmon, they need a mud hole stomped in the rearend right now! (thanks Fanny)

I got your back!   Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 05, 2009, 10:12:47 PM »

Desi, it seems to be getting worse on all fronts. This latest escapade with the Ants and Milpigs has almost put me over the top, only because it just emphasizes how much the Ants and their kind are let get away with. Most people seem to be able to comform to the rules generally, and if they don't, they pay the consequences. I see no point whatsoever of this going on any futher. George said Casey always pushed the envelope, and then went a little further. Well guess where she got it from. I am sick of it! I am sick of seeing evil winning! This was just a small blip on the terrible things they have done, and I just don't see any point in it going on and escalating to something worse. BECAUSE OF THE SENSITVE NATURE OF THE INVESTIGATION just don't cut it with me!!!! What could be more sensitive in nature than Caylee being murdered under their watch!!! Ugh! Bleah!! Sorry Nutt, Burp! Fart! GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Takes one to know one, right? (George, re Casey "pushing the envelope" and going even further.) 

I'm guessing that if it's such a "sensitive situation" then there may be some "sensitive" matters -- i.e. "bombshells" -- that LE is not at liberty at this point to share with the public.  So maybe there really IS a method to this madness of appearing to let the Crazy A's get away with offenses and offensive behavior that is so disturbing to normal, law-abiding, decent people.  Anyway, let's hope they have a good reason for giving these evil people the kid glove treatment.... Perhaps in the long run the A's will be held completely accountable.  For ALL of it.  (I feel your pain.)

I am sick about George's interview regarding the "mystery" of who removed the memorial. 

Removing the memorial leads to Media attention which leads to Interview with GA, the painfully grieving grandfather who can't abide the thought of "the remains," boo-hoo which leads to yet another big, maudlin plug for his scummy, scammy fake foundation which leads to a bunch of disgusted, mad Monkeys growing ever more disgusted and mad...

The night raid and the ensuing public exposure brings up that scripture reference that we've used many times regarding the secret crimes of the A's:  the one about those things done in darkness inevitably being exposed by the light.. oh yeah.  Busted.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 05, 2009, 10:14:29 PM »

The Toxic Brewmasters!!!! 

WEll even crazy tweaked meth heads blow themselves up sometimes while cooking their poison so maybe we can hope that these creeps drink some of the ToxicBrew that they're stewing.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 05, 2009, 10:15:55 PM »

Didn't you hear my ranting and raving, or did you put on your earplugs??   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 05, 2009, 10:23:52 PM »

Desi, it seems to be getting worse on all fronts. This latest escapade with the Ants and Milpigs has almost put me over the top, only because it just emphasizes how much the Ants and their kind are let get away with. Most people seem to be able to comform to the rules generally, and if they don't, they pay the consequences. I see no point whatsoever of this going on any futher. George said Casey always pushed the envelope, and then went a little further. Well guess where she got it from. I am sick of it! I am sick of seeing evil winning! This was just a small blip on the terrible things they have done, and I just don't see any point in it going on and escalating to something worse. BECAUSE OF THE SENSITVE NATURE OF THE INVESTIGATION just don't cut it with me!!!! What could be more sensitive in nature than Caylee being murdered under their watch!!! Ugh! Bleah!! Sorry Nutt, Burp! Fart! GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Takes one to know one, right? (George, re Casey "pushing the envelope" and going even further.) 

I'm guessing that if it's such a "sensitive situation" then there may be some "sensitive" matters -- i.e. "bombshells" -- that LE is not at liberty at this point to share with the public.  So maybe there really IS a method to this madness of appearing to let the Crazy A's get away with offenses and offensive behavior that is so disturbing to normal, law-abiding, decent people.  Anyway, let's hope they have a good reason for giving these evil people the kid glove treatment.... Perhaps in the long run the A's will be held completely accountable.  For ALL of it.  (I feel your pain.)

I am sick about George's interview regarding the "mystery" of who removed the memorial. 

Removing the memorial leads to Media attention which leads to Interview with GA, the painfully grieving grandfather who can't abide the thought of "the remains," boo-hoo which leads to yet another big, maudlin plug for his scummy, scammy fake foundation which leads to a bunch of disgusted, mad Monkeys growing ever more disgusted and mad...

The night raid and the ensuing public exposure brings up that scripture reference that we've used many times regarding the secret crimes of the A's:  the one about those things done in darkness inevitably being exposed by the light.. oh yeah.  Busted.

I honestly think that Sindy is driving the train and she CANNOT stop. I really think her obssessive need to be right and one up everybody has her in a battle aginst anyone that she percieves as an enemy. She's so blinded by her need to pull whatever stunt or ploy or lie or game to prove that she's not going to be told by anyone what's right or wrong.
In the rest of the world, people that have ramped up there antics to the degree she has usually come eyeball to eyeball with the law, and whether it's a hefty fine or some time in jail, they usually will stick to bragging about the exploits but out of fear of more punishment sorta keep their nose clean, but not her. She continues to flaunt her ability to shine on the law, really, life under her thumb has to be insane.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 05, 2009, 10:24:14 PM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys. Going to the bunkey before I get off topic.

Monkey hugs to all. Luv JSM  an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 05, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »

I agree with Steel, the LE are not going to do anything to the A's right now.  They will bide their time, knowing the A's will have their day in court explaining all of the other things they have done.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: June 05, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »

LE never said who was the person plant similar caylee's dresses in the areas were serched. I know that the anthonys imagine that caylee was in the same area that she buried her animals but the anthonys were not want to say anything about that or go there an see if caylee was there. I think that cindy send the same person that plant dresses to go there and plant evidence from casey friends or tried to do it....or at least send the same person to move the bones in different areas in order that caylee nevwer will be found
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 05, 2009, 10:29:32 PM »

I was too busy composing my lengthy tomes, er, posts....  And I'm quite slow tonight.
Poor Fanny!  How many holes have you punched in the wall today?
(( hugs )) 
Sorry for O/T, but it IS kinda on topic, b/c Fanny's ranting/raving is because of her concern for justice...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 05, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys. Going to the bunkey before I get off topic.

Monkey hugs to all. Luv JSM  an angelic monkey

Good nite again JSM and Josef.   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 05, 2009, 10:34:01 PM »

LE never said who was the person plant similar caylee's dresses in the areas were serched. I know that the anthonys imagine that caylee was in the same area that she buried her animals but the anthonys were not want to say anything about that or go there an see if caylee was there. I think that cindy send the same person that plant dresses to go there and plant evidence from casey friends or tried to do it....or at least send the same person to move the bones in different areas in order that caylee nevwer will be found
Hi cecilita!  It's been awhile... nice to see you.  There was a rumor that the little Micky Mouse dress was planted by a member of one of the search groups (NOT TES!).  But you're right, I never did hear anything from LE confirming that.  I thought Tim Miller might have stated on a TV interview that he believed it had been planted... Am I imagining this?

It is true about the A's not making any public references about Kio's statements that she and Casey used to bury their pets in the area where Caylee was ultimately found.  That's odd, isn't it?  That the said nothing to refute it?  (Unless I missed it.)

Cindy did mention in her FBI interview that Casey had been a little depressed following the deaths of two pets in close succession, but I don't recall the details about that, and don't recall her mentioning where they were buried.

Interesting points IMO, cecilita.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: June 05, 2009, 10:34:12 PM »

I was too busy composing my lengthy tomes, er, posts....  And I'm quite slow tonight.
Poor Fanny!  How many holes have you punched in the wall today?
(( hugs )) 
Sorry for O/T, but it IS kinda on topic, b/c Fanny's ranting/raving is because of her concern for justice...

No holes in the wall, but my cats have not been seen in hours. They will come out of hiding when I go to sleep.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.