April 19, 2024, 12:12:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271665 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 05, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »

I honestly think that Sindy is driving the train and she CANNOT stop. I really think her obssessive need to be right and one up everybody has her in a battle aginst anyone that she percieves as an enemy. She's so blinded by her need to pull whatever stunt or ploy or lie or game to prove that she's not going to be told by anyone what's right or wrong.
In the rest of the world, people that have ramped up there antics to the degree she has usually come eyeball to eyeball with the law, and whether it's a hefty fine or some time in jail, they usually will stick to bragging about the exploits but out of fear of more punishment sorta keep their nose clean, but not her. She continues to flaunt her ability to shine on the law, really, life under her thumb has to be insane.

Scary, isn't it?  Like road rage to the nth power.  Blind rage, irrational, senseless, destructive.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #721 on: June 05, 2009, 10:36:53 PM »

Also that there was a suspiciously casual reference in a text message from Casey to Amy, around the time of the "sleepwalking" incident when Amy's cash disappeared, that seemed to indicate that Casey may have had some concern about some missing keys of J.P.'s.  I've never heard or found anything more on this subject.

Could these keys be the one that Lee made a big deal of telling either Amy or LE that he had "destroyed"? I remember the question at the time was why not just give the key back, instead of destroying it? I also remember mention of 10 keys.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: June 05, 2009, 10:38:01 PM »

LE never said who was the person plant similar caylee's dresses in the areas were serched. I know that the anthonys imagine that caylee was in the same area that she buried her animals but the anthonys were not want to say anything about that or go there an see if caylee was there. I think that cindy send the same person that plant dresses to go there and plant evidence from casey friends or tried to do it....or at least send the same person to move the bones in different areas in order that caylee nevwer will be found
Hi cecilita!  It's been awhile... nice to see you.  There was a rumor that the little Micky Mouse dress was planted by a member of one of the search groups (NOT TES!).  But you're right, I never did hear anything from LE confirming that.  I thought Tim Miller might have stated on a TV interview that he believed it had been planted... Am I imagining this?

It is true about the A's not making any public references about Kio's statements that she and Casey used to bury their pets in the area where Caylee was ultimately found.  That's odd, isn't it?  That the said nothing to refute it?  (Unless I missed it.)

Cindy did mention in her FBI interview that Casey had been a little depressed following the deaths of two pets in close succession, but I don't recall the details about that, and don't recall her mentioning where they were buried.

Interesting points IMO, cecilita.

great points DESI and CECILITA             the A's are capable of obstructing in many ways, I pray that if they did, there is some proof somewhere that will bring them down.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: June 05, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »

LE never said who was the person plant similar caylee's dresses in the areas were serched. I know that the anthonys imagine that caylee was in the same area that she buried her animals but the anthonys were not want to say anything about that or go there an see if caylee was there. I think that cindy send the same person that plant dresses to go there and plant evidence from casey friends or tried to do it....or at least send the same person to move the bones in different areas in order that caylee nevwer will be found

I think you are right. If D Casey could have found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! I think we would still be told that Caylee is alive and her remains would have never been found. He was just a few feet off in his search. I know not everybody shares my view, but thank God for meter readers with a full bladder.  I don't really care if his girlfriend told him or not, at least she was found. The toys and clothes were found on the opposite side of Suburban IIRC.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 05, 2009, 10:44:24 PM »

I honestly think that Sindy is driving the train and she CANNOT stop. I really think her obssessive need to be right and one up everybody has her in a battle aginst anyone that she percieves as an enemy. She's so blinded by her need to pull whatever stunt or ploy or lie or game to prove that she's not going to be told by anyone what's right or wrong.
In the rest of the world, people that have ramped up there antics to the degree she has usually come eyeball to eyeball with the law, and whether it's a hefty fine or some time in jail, they usually will stick to bragging about the exploits but out of fear of more punishment sorta keep their nose clean, but not her. She continues to flaunt her ability to shine on the law, really, life under her thumb has to be insane.

Scary, isn't it?  Like road rage to the nth power.  Blind rage, irrational, senseless, destructive.

Yes.  So destructive.   When you compare them to other families that have suffered a murder of of a child, they have never outwardly displayed "normal" emotions at the appropriate time, nor have they seemed to grieve even once that seemed genuine. They spent montyhs denying that Caylee was dead, so that leaves about 7 months that for sure they new she was dead but they've battled the public, the press, their relatives, when did they ever have time to think about their little sweet grandbaby? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #725 on: June 05, 2009, 10:45:48 PM »

I think you are right. If D Casey could have found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! I think we would still be told that Caylee is alive and her remains would have never been found. He was just a few feet off in his search. I know not everybody shares my view, but thank God for meter readers with a full bladder.  I don't really care if his girlfriend told him or not, at least she was found. The toys and clothes were found on the opposite side of Suburban IIRC.

AMEN! I don't care HOW she was found, at least she was found and we can all thank the Angels for that!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 05, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

I agree with Steel, the LE are not going to do anything to the A's right now.  They will bide their time, knowing the A's will have their day in court explaining all of the other things they have done.

I agree there is a method to this stance from LE.  I also have thought for a long time that Florida State authorities and  the Fed's have been investigating them..not only for the way they lied to the FBI during their interviews, but also their bogus foundations.  Even the first fundraising efforts are not, nor were they ever, recorded with their bank or lawyer..Kelly at that time. He quickly jumped ship when this was pointed out to him.  There are 4 days missing from the original financial disclosure..and during those 4 days money was rolling in, not only in donations via the internet..but from fundraisers.

Now that they are in the lawsuit by ZG they don't have a prayer of holding on to any of this money..it will all come out in the wash.  I'd much rather see them in a Federal Prison then just OCSO for a few nights.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 05, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »

LE never said who was the person plant similar caylee's dresses in the areas were searched. I know that the Anthony's imagine that caylee was in the same area that she buried her animals but the Anthony's were not want to say anything about that or go there an see if caylee was there. I think that Cindy send the same person that plant dresses to go there and plant evidence from Casey friends or tried to do it....or at least send the same person to move the bones in different areas in order that caylee never will be found
Hi Cecilia!  It's been awhile... nice to see you.  There was a rumor that the little Micky Mouse dress was planted by a member of one of the search groups (NOT TES!).  But you're right, I never did hear anything from LE confirming that.  I thought Tim Miller might have stated on a TV interview that he believed it had been planted... Am I imagining this?

It is true about the A's not making any public references about Kio's statements that she and Casey used to bury their pets in the area where Caylee was ultimately found.  That's odd, isn't it?  That the said nothing to refute it?  (Unless I missed it.)

Cindy did mention in her FBI interview that Casey had been a little depressed following the deaths of two pets in close succession, but I don't recall the details about that, and don't recall her mentioning where they were buried.

Interesting points IMO, Cecilia.

hello desdemona, i was really busy these days with my family but i AM BACK
I have watched the video of the investigator dig in next to a house's fundation pretty close to where caylee was....very weird that he did not see cayle's body. He was there with cameras diggin to an area was notorious that Caley was not there. maybe he went there to see if the body was very discomposed or the water took caylee to a different area and for backup he took his camera to show that he was there looking for caylee and did not see caylee. i am pretty sure that he saw caylee there and told Cyndy that Caley still there but only bones...maybe he help a little bit to throw bones at different places or plant Amy's or Jesse's belong around there.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: June 05, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »

I agree with Steel, the LE are not going to do anything to the A's right now.  They will bide their time, knowing the A's will have their day in court explaining all of the other things they have done.

I agree there is a method to this stance from LE.  I also have thought for a long time that Florida State authorities and  the Fed's have been investigating them..not only for the way they lied to the FBI during their interviews, but also their bogus foundations.  Even the first fundraising efforts are not, nor were they ever, recorded with their bank or lawyer..Kelly at that time. He quickly jumped ship when this was pointed out to him.  There are 4 days missing from the original financial disclosure..and during those 4 days money was rolling in, not only in donations via the internet..but from fundraisers.

Now that they are in the lawsuit by ZG they don't have a prayer of holding on to any of this money..it will all come out in the wash.  I'd much rather see them in a Federal Prison then just OCSO for a few nights.

I know you are probably right DD, but I want to see them in OCSO and in Federal Prison both!!! And I want to see them NOW!!!! I am really getting to be impatient and out of control. I need an intervention....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 05, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »

Also if Cindy knew that Casey used to buried animals there i believe the days that she didn't order pizza for souper, she went to the grocery store and in her way back home start driving very slow to see if something was there because if the meter reader saw something suspicious, Cindy will be able to see it too. I hope that are records of cindy avoiding  that area, maybe are records that Cindy started using other route to get out from her neighboardhood in order to avoid that area
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: June 05, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!

WHEN are we going to find out when the Anthony's have to appear in court again with respect to Morgan's deposition and compeling the A's to answer certain questions?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 05, 2009, 11:01:29 PM »

I agree there is a method to this stance from LE.  I also have thought for a long time that Florida State authorities and the Fed's have been investigating them..not only for the way they lied to the FBI during their interviews, but also their bogus foundations.  Even the first fundraising efforts are not, nor were they ever, recorded with their bank or lawyer..Kelly at that time. He quickly jumped ship when this was pointed out to him.  There are 4 days missing from the original financial disclosure..and during those 4 days money was rolling in, not only in donations via the internet..but from fundraisers.

I know you are probably right DD, but I want to see them in OCSO and in Federal Prison both!!! And I want to see them NOW!!!! I am really getting to be impatient and out of control. I need an intervention....
they always will argue that they are in deny ed. As a parents they have the rights to believe her daughter and protect her....very bad but I do not think they will go jail because at this point they should be in jail and the police did not do anything about that
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: June 05, 2009, 11:05:41 PM »

I agree there is a method to this stance from LE.  I also have thought for a long time that Florida State authorities and the Fed's have been investigating them..not only for the way they lied to the FBI during their interviews, but also their bogus foundations.  Even the first fundraising efforts are not, nor were they ever, recorded with their bank or lawyer..Kelly at that time. He quickly jumped ship when this was pointed out to him.  There are 4 days missing from the original financial disclosure..and during those 4 days money was rolling in, not only in donations via the internet..but from fundraisers.

they always will argue that they are in deny ed. As a parents they have the rights to believe her daughter and protect her....very bad but I do not think they will go jail because at this point they should be in jail and the police did not do anything about that
HI, I have nothing to add but did want to say hi, and nice to see you!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: June 05, 2009, 11:06:14 PM »

Also if Cindy knew that Casey used to buried animals there i believe the days that she didn't order pizza for souper, she went to the grocery store and in her way back home start driving very slow to see if something was there because if the meter reader saw something suspicious, Cindy will be able to see it too. I hope that are records of cindy avoiding  that area, maybe are records that Cindy started using other route to get out from her neighboardhood in order to avoid that area

Could very well be CECELITA. I've always thought that when kc kept insisting that she needed to be at home to "help" find Caylee, she really thought she'd be able to slip away at night and move the body. I don't think she counted on being monitored. At some point I think she either outright told sindy where Caylee was or hinted enough that she figured it out. It's been said many times but I'll say it again, that family is evil.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 05, 2009, 11:13:29 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!

WHEN are we going to find out when the Anthony's have to appear in court again with respect to Morgan's deposition and compeling the A's to answer certain questions?

Hi Puzzler,

The way this is going, maybe never....I think the leprechaun that is Casey's civil lawyer just filed another attempt to stop the civil suit till the criminal case is over. I don't think the hearing before the judge for Spindy's outburst at her last depo has been rescheduled because of Conman's back going in and out at convient times. Besides, they have to work it in around their night forays to chase cross placers.

Don't mind me. I am in a sarcastic mood. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 05, 2009, 11:15:45 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!

Hi Puzzler,

The way this is going, maybe never....I think the leprechaun that is Casey's civil lawyer just filed another attempt to stop the civil suit till the criminal case is over. I don't think the hearing before the judge for Spindy's outburst at her last depo has been rescheduled because of Conman's back going in and out at convient times. Besides, they have to work it in around their night forays to chase cross placers.

Don't mind me. I am in a sarcastic mood. 

Hi, Fanny.

Ever notice how SLOW everything seems to become while we're waiting for docs?  Of course you do, you're a smart monkey!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 05, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »

Also that there was a suspiciously casual reference in a text message from Casey to Amy, around the time of the "sleepwalking" incident when Amy's cash disappeared, that seemed to indicate that Casey may have had some concern about some missing keys of J.P.'s.  I've never heard or found anything more on this subject.
Could these keys be the one that Lee made a big deal of telling either Amy or LE that he had "destroyed"? I remember the question at the time was why not just give the key back, instead of destroying it? I also remember mention of 10 keys.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4185.msg562196#msg562196
Here's a link to a SM post where Lee's exact words regarding Amy's destroyed key are quoted.

LA: It was a key that I had never seen before. I know all of our family’s car keys. So it just was easy for me to figure out that had to be Amy’s, Amy’s car key.

EE: And you called Amy and destroyed that key for her?

LA: The next, yeah (affirmative), the next day she reached out to me and said, “Hey, my key’s on her, probably on her key ring somewhere.” And I said, “I already, I’m one step ahead of you. (Laughs). I already got it. Consider it, consider it taken care of,” so.

He hesitates a bit when he says it was a car key, IMO.  You can hear him laughing at this point in the audio.  I always wondered (in my suspicious sleuthy mind) whether it could have been the key to her storage unit... but see below for another theory.
--------------------
I never heard anything at all -- NOTHING -- about JP's keys, except for that one mention in the text message from Casey to Amy.  But this may be related:  There was obviously some conversation between Casey and Amy regarding JP perhaps being upset with Casey for some reason, or vice versa.  It was on July 4, the day Amy was frantically searching for the cash Casey had stolen from her. (See below.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3534647&postcount=29
Here's a link to the texts; the msg in question was on July 6, 2008.  At that point on this particular WS post, it is a one-sided conversation (Casey's outgoing texts to Amy).

4TH JULY 2008
12.27am – Jp and I are good
1.17am – are you serious? I'm not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
1.19am – where the hell did you put it? Thats crazy
1.20am – jesus ; -( do you wnt me to come back and help you look?
1.22 am- yeah we just need to find it.piece of mind, right
1.25am - honey god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
1.26 am - I feel bad for not paying more attention
1.28AM - :.( i'm sorry love. Let me know if I can help

5TH JULY 2008
11.12am – what did you forget thismorning?
11.13 am – that sux. Glad its not that far

6TH JULY 2008
5.38pm – hello love. what the verdict? Any luck?
5.41pm - %) find jp's keys?
5.44pm – haha geez. I'm sorry hun. I'll help you look before you leave. Might as well
5.52pm- potentially...any cover?

----------------------

As for the "10 keys" -- I don't know where to find this off the top of my head, but IIRC, it was in a text from Amy to Casey, after Amy bought the new car in Jacksonville.  There was a theory at one point that Amy made multiple copies of her new car's keys and distributed them to her friends for some reason... hence the key that Lee told Amy he had taken care of.  But IDK if that's right.

It's all such a mystery....   (Sorry for the long post.)

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 05, 2009, 11:19:11 PM »

HI, I have nothing to add but did want to say hi, and nice to see you!
nice to see you guys, I was in other blocs (Spanish because in other blocs in English they kicked me out because they couldn't understand my English, here i believe you guys are very familiar with my grammar ) anyway in the other blogs were talking about  Casey  not bringing her friends to her home(really no new news in the case).....probably Cindy being jealous of young chicks going to her home.....that woman is a monster like her daughter, I would like to know how Cindy feels every night when goes to bed and see Caley's pictures and thinking at th same time how to continue protecting her killer.....
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 05, 2009, 11:20:59 PM »

I have watched the video of the investigator dig in next to a house's fundation pretty close to where caylee was....very weird that he did not see cayle's body. He was there with cameras diggin to an area was notorious that Caley was not there. maybe he went there to see if the body was very discomposed or the water took caylee to a different area and for backup he took his camera to show that he was there looking for caylee and did not see caylee. i am pretty sure that he saw caylee there and told Cyndy that Caley still there but only bones...maybe he help a little bit to throw bones at different places or plant Amy's or Jesse's belong around there.
  Wouldn't it be something if cecilita is onto something here?

Hoover filming as a record that DC did NOT find anything... when in reality maybe he did?  Which would also tie in with Cindy's odd (seemingly incriminating) admission to LE after Caylee was found, that she had people looking there in November and they hadn't found anything...  certainly something eye-opening to consider!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 05, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »

Wouldn't it be something if cecilita is onto something here?

Hoover filming as a record that DC did NOT find anything... when in reality maybe he did?  Which would also tie in with Cindy's odd (seemingly incriminating) admission to LE after Caylee was found, that she had people looking there in November and they hadn't found anything...  certainly something eye-opening to consider!

You know...this kind of idea...is just odd enough to "fit" the Anthony's way of thinking, especially Cindy's way of thinking IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.