March 28, 2024, 05:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 270646 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 05, 2009, 11:29:35 PM »

I think you are right. If D Casey could have found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! I think we would still be told that Caylee is alive and her remains would have never been found. He was just a few feet off in his search. I know not everybody shares my view, but thank God for meter readers with a full bladder.  I don't really care if his girlfriend told him or not, at least she was found. The toys and clothes were found on the opposite side of Suburban IIRC.
AMEN! I don't care HOW she was found, at least she was found and we can all thank the Angels for that!
an angelic monkey  I agree with Fanny and second Boo's "AMEN," and would add that I believe Caylee's spirit helped lead us to her, too.  Even if it was through a meter reader who kept returning to a suspicious area... whether he was tipped off by a g/f or not... or even if he really did go there just to relieve himself.  Can you even imagine how things would stand in the case at this point if she had never been found??????

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: June 05, 2009, 11:33:18 PM »

great points DESI and CECILITA             the A's are capable of obstructing in many ways, I pray that if they did, there is some proof somewhere that will bring them down.
From your mouth to God's ears.  I always enjoy your posts, mizjay, and on a good day I can convince myself that LE and the State have TONS of solid evidence against them as well as Casey...
We can hope!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: June 05, 2009, 11:36:10 PM »

hello desdemona, i was really busy these days with my family but i AM BACK
I have watched the video of the investigator dig in next to a house's fundation pretty close to where caylee was....very weird that he did not see cayle's body. He was there with cameras diggin to an area was notorious that Caley was not there. maybe he went there to see if the body was very discomposed or the water took caylee to a different area and for backup he took his camera to show that he was there looking for caylee and did not see caylee. i am pretty sure that he saw caylee there and told Cyndy that Caley still there but only bones...maybe he help a little bit to throw bones at different places or plant Amy's or Jesse's belong around there.
  Wouldn't it be something if cecilita is onto something here?

Hoover filming as a record that DC did NOT find anything... when in reality maybe he did?  Which would also tie in with Cindy's odd (seemingly incriminating) admission to LE after Caylee was found, that she had people looking there in November and they hadn't found anything...  certainly something eye-opening to consider!

I remember we did have a discussion going at one time about some of the bones being scattered so far out of the grid that the LE had laid out in the recovery site. Not so much like animal activity, and some of the bones were just oddly located. Going down this road, maybe there was an attempt to scatter them somewhat, or had actually been scattered by D Casey's searching with his prod and scattering them.  Humm. Maybe D Casey's testimony and phone records may be more interesting than we even thought.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 05, 2009, 11:37:47 PM »

DESI   you always apologize for long posts, I am so grateful for those long posts and the facts that you bring to the table. It's been so long, so many twists and turns and players that if it wasn't for you and all the others that keep pics and texts and conversations, everything, the only thing I could even begin to talk about is the crisis de jour.  From me , to you and all of our record keepers       
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 05, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »

I remember we did have a discussion going at one time about some of the bones being scattered so far out of the grid that the LE had laid out in the recovery site. Not so much like animal activity, and some of the bones were just oddly located. Going down this road, maybe there was an attempt to scatter them somewhat, or had actually been scattered by D Casey's searching with his prod and scattering them.  Humm. Maybe D Casey's testimony and phone records may be more interesting than we even thought.
There have been a lot of efforts on the boards and blogs to show scatter patterns d/t wild animals and d/t possibly receding water levels which could perhaps adequately explain the wide dispersion of Caylee's remains. (waaaaaah.)

Though it's always a stretch, the data can seem convincing, especially since she was not discovered for six months.  But then again, we cannot know for sure.  More and more on this thread, we keep saying over and over again:  "Anything is possible."  If nothing else, we Monkeys do have open minds.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: June 05, 2009, 11:49:16 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!
WHEN are we going to find out when the Anthony's have to appear in court again with respect to Morgan's deposition and compeling the A's to answer certain questions?
Sorry if I missed the answer to this.  I think it was a June date, but don't recall when.  Does anyone have this info?

I'll check back tomorrow; must say Goodnight for now, Monkeys.  Thanks for the great discussions and thanks to the silent lurkers and guests for their faithful hearts, too.  Mizjay, thanks for your kind words.  (( hugs )) to you and all Monkeys.

My birthday wish for Caylee's grandparents would be:  Humility, courage, acceptance, accountability, justice.  But I won't hold my breath.

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 05, 2009, 11:50:51 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!
WHEN are we going to find out when the Anthony's have to appear in court again with respect to Morgan's deposition and compeling the A's to answer certain questions?
Sorry if I missed the answer to this.  I think it was a June date, but don't recall when.  Does anyone have this info?

I'll check back tomorrow; must say Goodnight for now, Monkeys.  Thanks for the great discussions and thanks to the silent lurkers and guests for their faithful hearts, too.  Mizjay, thanks for your kind words.  (( hugs )) to you and all Monkeys.

My birthday wish for Caylee's grandparents would be:  Humility, courage, acceptance, accountability, justice.  But I won't hold my breath.

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Excellent choice of words!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 05, 2009, 11:56:03 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #748 on: June 05, 2009, 11:56:05 PM »

I think you are right. If D Casey could have found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! I think we would still be told that Caylee is alive and her remains would have never been found. He was just a few feet off in his search. I know not everybody shares my view, but thank God for meter readers with a full bladder.  I don't really care if his girlfriend told him or not, at least she was found. The toys and clothes were found on the opposite side of Suburban IIRC.
AMEN! I don't care HOW she was found, at least she was found and we can all thank the Angels for that!
an angelic monkey  I agree with Fanny and second Boo's "AMEN," and would add that I believe Caylee's spirit helped lead us to her, too.  Even if it was through a meter reader who kept returning to a suspicious area... whether he was tipped off by a g/f or not... or even if he really did go there just to relieve himself.  Can you even imagine how things would stand in the case at this point if she had never been found??????

No doubt. Divine intervention.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 05, 2009, 11:58:07 PM »

O/t but I love your avi, it makes me smile and I just wanna hug you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: June 05, 2009, 11:58:45 PM »

the last time that casey went to court, she totally ignored cindy.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: June 06, 2009, 12:00:13 AM »

I have a kitty laying on my bed now, and one peeking out at me from under the dust ruffle on my bed. I guess I have settled down enough now, so I will snuggle with them on my bed and go to sleep.

Good Nite, Yall. God Bless. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 06, 2009, 12:01:51 AM »

I have a kitty laying on my bed now, and one peeking out at me from under the dust ruffle on my bed. I guess I have settled down enough now, so I will snuggle with them on my bed and go to sleep.

Good Nite, Yall. God Bless. an angelic monkey
Good night ..i do not have kitty but i have a handsome lion looking at me like a burrito....
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 06, 2009, 12:02:35 AM »

<self-snipped by Desi>

What a sweetie you are for the compliment instead of pointing out that it's not actually GEORGE's birthday... That sentence started off being about Cindy (b/c of her birthday), but I'm so tired I forgot my point and changed it to grandparents, which kinda didn't make as much sense...
   Oh well, A1 liked it, so it's all good, right? 

Goodnight all! Greetings to Blumonkey and it was good to see cecilita. God bless all Monkeys and Fanny's poor kitties!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: June 06, 2009, 12:02:56 AM »

There have been a lot of efforts on the boards and blogs to show scatter patterns d/t wild animals and d/t possibly receding water levels which could perhaps adequately explain the wide dispersion of Caylee's remains. (waaaaaah.)

Though it's always a stretch, the data can seem convincing, especially since she was not discovered for six months.  But then again, we cannot know for sure.  More and more on this thread, we keep saying over and over again:  "Anything is possible."  If nothing else, we Monkeys do have open minds.

an angelic monkey
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »

<self-snipped by Desi>

What a sweetie you are for the compliment instead of pointing out that it's not actually GEORGE's birthday... That sentence started off being about Cindy (b/c of her birthday), but I'm so tired I forgot my point and changed it to grandparents, which kinda didn't make as much sense...
   Oh well, A1 liked it, so it's all good, right? 

Goodnight all! Greetings to Blumonkey and it was good to see cecilita. God bless all Monkeys and Fanny's poor kitties!

good night sweetie
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #756 on: June 06, 2009, 12:07:54 AM »

Night, Des. Sweet dreams and God bless.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: June 06, 2009, 12:11:00 AM »

I agree with Steel, the LE are not going to do anything to the A's right now.  They will bide their time, knowing the A's will have their day in court explaining all of the other things they have done.

I agree there is a method to this stance from LE.  I also have thought for a long time that Florida State authorities and  the Fed's have been investigating them..not only for the way they lied to the FBI during their interviews, but also their bogus foundations.  Even the first fundraising efforts are not, nor were they ever, recorded with their bank or lawyer..Kelly at that time. He quickly jumped ship when this was pointed out to him.  There are 4 days missing from the original financial disclosure..and during those 4 days money was rolling in, not only in donations via the internet..but from fundraisers.

Now that they are in the lawsuit by ZG they don't have a prayer of holding on to any of this money..it will all come out in the wash.  I'd much rather see them in a Federal Prison then just OCSO for a few nights.

Two points to add to this:   They have indeed been being investigated ^   Zeneida is not the only civil suit they will have to be concerned with losing their blood money to & they don't hold a snowball's chance in satan's den to overcome it.  Let the Anthonys think they are pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, the Milpigs living with them will aid in their undoing because the 4 of them together is a toxic mix (I just pray an innocent person doesnt get hurt by it), trust me we will see them suffer reprucussion for their actions.    For now its just a matter of having patience & strength to put up with their antics until the BOOM drops on their heads.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 06, 2009, 12:18:31 AM »

OK regarding Lois... I've read her story, heard all about the antics and Dakota and can't really say I back her. BUT, no matter WHO it was placing that cross at Caylee's death area on Suburban, the Ants and Milpigs had no right to chase them after destroying or removing the cross. OMG, did she really break apart a CROSS?? Did Cindy really tear apart a rosary? Have these people no morals what so ever?? Why hasn't a bolt of lightening struck her yet?? You just can't do that and not be punished!! I don't care who it is placing things on Suburban in honor of Caylee, the Ants don't run the neighborhood, they are the shame of Florida and yet courtesy after courtesy is being extended to them. What do they do? They snatch that courtesy, say it's about damn time, stick their nose in the air and stomp off. I'm sick of them, I'm sick of hearing about them, seeing their faces and listening to their voices. Never in the history has their been such a family. God doesn't take this stuff lightly and I hope we are able to see a small portion of what he has in store for them. 
Hi Boo, ITA, no matter who put up the cross Cindy has no right to tear it down. I posted my opinion earlier about that. You are right God doesn't take this stuff lightly and they have been punished by not having Caylee and I pray to God they go to jail. I have a birthday check just waiting for the day I can send LE pizza the day they go to jail. I hate them. Hug Grissom for me.

JSM

To me it matters not whether it was this Lois woman or anyone else, THOSE people had NO RIGHT to be going there and taking down anything. They were evidently watching the property as it had been cleaned off, and every time something was placed there it was removed.  

WHO do they think they are? They are not the property owners and the woman Lois never got off a PUBLIC STREET RIGHT OF WAY by placing it that I can see. Take the name Lois out of the equasion and see how people feel.

The Sheriff's department has a DUTY to protect it's citizens regardless of WHO it is. Milstead evidently tried to fool people again into believing he was a police officer. Those people have the right to have him arrested for that. They chased these people and even blocked from leaving an area. That is illegal.

In my opinion, the highway patrol officer was negligent in his duty by taking no action and should be disciplined.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: June 06, 2009, 12:25:23 AM »

Which reminds me, very early in the case there was also speculation about whether Amy was related to the wealthy Huizengas from Tallahasse... owners of a pro sports team, etc.  Sorry, it's fuzzy in my mind.  But she was working two jobs and seemed pretty frugal with her money; she didn't seem like a "rich girl" IMO...  Does anyone out there know if that connection was ever made?

Aaargh! Popping back in to say I checked again into the wealthy Huizengas -- they are NOT from Tallahassee.  Correction: Fort Lauderdale.  And Boca Raton, Naples, and Miami.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Huizenga

salut My Monkey friends seem to be correct about this rumor; I have not found any evidence that Amy's connected to WH. 

Thanks, and goodnight again!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.