April 25, 2024, 11:12:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271916 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: June 06, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just got caught up. Have to run to the rink. Have a good day I will be back later. Just wanted to say and WELCOME to the new monkey Karen.

Hugs JSM  an angelic monkey

Have fun today, JSM. Good luck!

Hi JSM.   Be careful on that ice!     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #801 on: June 06, 2009, 11:07:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Just got caught up. Have to run to the rink. Have a good day I will be back later. Just wanted to say and WELCOME to the new monkey Karen.

Thanks Fanny. I am going to need it. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #802 on: June 06, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »

Hi JSM.   Be careful on that ice!     
Hi Sassy. I will try and be careful. Y'all have fun in the cage and keep Fanny in line while I am away.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #803 on: June 06, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »

Have fun and be careful  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 06, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »

We really do need documents or something. It's scary when I know all about Joy, and her everyday activities 

Can you tell by reading her chat how things stand between her and the Anthonys?? She has been noticibly absent here lately in the lastest escapades. I would have think she would have willingly participated in at least riding shotgun in the midnight runs.   
That's what's weird  She is mad that things from the memorial are gone, but she isn't mad at the Anthonys. And of course it is all Lois's fault. She is determined with her signs and teddy bears, though. What's with this woman and poster board. I haven't played with poster board since I was a teenager. She was even talking about the cost of it. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: June 06, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »

We really do need documents or something. It's scary when I know all about Joy, and her everyday activities 

Can you tell by reading her chat how things stand between her and the Anthonys?? She has been noticibly absent here lately in the lastest escapades. I would have think she would have willingly participated in at least riding shotgun in the midnight runs.   
That's what's weird  She is mad that things from the memorial are gone, but she isn't mad at the Anthonys. And of course it is all Lois's fault. She is determined with her signs and teddy bears, though. What's with this woman and poster board. I haven't played with poster board since I was a teenager. She was even talking about the cost of it. 

She must have gotten "hooked" making all those CAYLEE IS ALIVE posters for Spindy. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: June 06, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »

HEY IF YALL WANT TO MAIL SOME BEARS FOR CAYLEE ,,MAIL TO ME AND I WILL GET UP IN THE TREE      NUMNUTS Joy strikes again.   Why do I feel like I'm watching a really bad episode of Laverne and Shirley? I wonder if Lenny and Squiggy are going fishing out on the boat today 

OMG No Rose what a way to wake up. lol. I can just see Joy swinging in the trees. They really need to take her to a padded cell somewhere and get her poor kids out of there.

Oh and Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Welcome to the cage Karenmamo. Just jump right in.

Karamamo

OMG, see that Joy ripped us monkeys to shreds but she's really dying to swing on the vine - lol  She has monkey envy!  Her behavior recently is not making sense if she is "friends" with George & Cindy, no shock to me!    She is also constantly contradicting herself as to her association to people involved in this case, her criticizing LP yet she's at that site doing the same thing 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 06, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »

Capp, it does appear that Joy is willing and ready to hang from a vine, any vine, just so it can hold her signs.  Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 06, 2009, 01:14:39 PM »

WELCOME KARENMAMO   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: June 06, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

WDBO Local News   

New court documents in Casey Anthony case
By Drew Petrimoulx @ June 5, 2009 5:00 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Attorneys for Casey Anthony continue to push for the phone records of her former friends and the meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

Jose Baez balked at the notion that former boyfriend Jesse Grund's privacy was being invaded.

He called that assertion "disingenuous" in that Grund has appeared numerous times on national TV.
He also said that statements by Roy Kronk - the man who found Caylee's remains - are "layered with inconsistencies."

Baez narrowed his request for the records of Kronk, Grund, and Casey's former best friend Amy Huizinga in response to motions that they were two broad.

His latest motion asks for the following records:

Kronk: June 2008 - Present

Grund: March 2008 - February 2009

Huizinga: March 2008 - February 2009

Baez says with the death penalty in play the defense needs access to a greater range of evidence and is demanding a judge order phone companies to provide it.

Also new in the case:

- WKMG filed a motion opposing the defense's request to seal the jailhouse video taken of Casey Anthony as she saw news coverage that a child's remains has been found near her parent's home.

- Attorneys for Dominic Casey - a private investigator who previously worked for both Casey's parents and her defense team - filed a motion to keep his phone records from being released to the defense. P.I. Casey says the request is too broad and some of the records qualify as privileged.

- Dr. Andrea Lyon has filed all the necessary paperwork to officially become part of Casey Anthony's defense team.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/06/new-court-documents-in-casey-a.html

So Bobo is still trying to fling mud at the Grund's
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: June 06, 2009, 01:20:53 PM »

Since the Nevaeh case is all based around a river, why has Georgie not high tailed it over to Monroe and helped LE with the search in the River?  Divers and LE are still searching the river for evidence.  Assistance in a search would go a long way to prove that this company owned by KFN is in fact there to help and not just formed to garner donations and membership fees. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: June 06, 2009, 01:28:20 PM »

WDBO Local News   

New court documents in Casey Anthony case
By Drew Petrimoulx @ June 5, 2009 5:00 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Attorneys for Casey Anthony continue to push for the phone records of her former friends and the meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

Jose Baez balked at the notion that former boyfriend Jesse Grund's privacy was being invaded.

He called that assertion "disingenuous" in that Grund has appeared numerous times on national TV.
He also said that statements by Roy Kronk - the man who found Caylee's remains - are "layered with inconsistencies."

Baez narrowed his request for the records of Kronk, Grund, and Casey's former best friend Amy Huizinga in response to motions that they were two broad.

Baez says with the death penalty in play the defense needs access to a greater range of evidence and is demanding a judge order phone companies to provide it.

Also new in the case:

- WKMG filed a motion opposing the defense's request to seal the jailhouse video taken of Casey Anthony as she saw news coverage that a child's remains has been found near her parent's home.

- Attorneys for Dominic Casey - a private investigator who previously worked for both Casey's parents and her defense team - filed a motion to keep his phone records from being released to the defense. P.I. Casey says the request is too broad and some of the records qualify as privileged.

- Dr. Andrea Lyon has filed all the necessary paperwork to officially become part of Casey Anthony's defense team.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/06/new-court-documents-in-casey-a.html

Seems as if Bozo is following Casey's lead by using the most decent man Caylee ever had in her life. Casey could hook him and lead him on over and over again, because his heart was on his sleeve, even after he apparently realized Caylee was gone and Casey probably did it. He and his family have been the most tenderhearted. Bozo is going to have to go through Richard to get to Jesse though. And probably Lenny too. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: June 06, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »

Since the Nevaeh case is all based around a river, why has Georgie not high tailed it over to Monroe and helped LE with the search in the River?  Divers and LE are still searching the river for evidence.  Assistance in a search would go a long way to prove that this company owned by KFN is in fact there to help and not just formed to garner donations and membership fees. 
To much work and effort, why do that when you can fish all day?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #813 on: June 06, 2009, 01:33:50 PM »

YEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW,  finally a news station asking for the tape. My man Stan has been begging them to ask for it. On that note I am taking a break from the computer for the afternoon. You guys have a great day!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 06, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »

YEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW,  finally a news station asking for the tape. My man Stan has been begging them to ask for it. On that note I am taking a break from the computer for the afternoon. You guys have a great day!

You too
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: June 06, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »

WDBO Local News   

*SNIPED*

SNIPED

Okay a few obvious things to point out here, this dipsnit proves every day that even though one achieves higher education they can still be labeled an IDIOT!

Sure Jesse Grund appeared on national TV several times BUT he did not disclose his personal phone records in doing so, there has been NOTHING "disingenious" about Jesse or the fact that he has had to defend himself from being slandered not only by the defendant & her family but her defense team as well....O Bozo you have no idea what you will be smacked in the face with you stupid putz!

As far as Kronk goes, this defense team have to be smoking some wacky weed because they fail to calculate in their ridiculous finger pointing defense the fact that CASEY left her home with Caylee & that is when Caylee was never seen again by anyone.  Casey had motive, no one else in this defense slandered circle has.  Jesse, Kronk, Amy, Ricardo, Tony they ALL did not lie & refuse a polygraph, they cooperated fully & still are to date.  Additionally, none of these individuals would have taken certain items from the Anthony home that were found to be with Caylee's remains, not even Jesse - the items are too personal & random for a nonfamily member to think to take.

On another note, you'd think this defendant's attorney would be a bit cautious in slinging accusations of "inconsistent" statements when his client has had nothing but inconsistencies, "mistruths" & flat out lies spewing from her mouth both before & after she killed...geez.   Now what is funny about this is that every time he brings out what he perceives as an "inconsistency" from others it will only accent his clients lies & deception.

Everyone that has been worried, have no fear Bozo's railroading will be derailed.

On an O/T   GO MIND THAT BIRD!   GO CALVIN! (Belmont Stakes later today).

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: June 06, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »

On my theme for "mellowness" today, I am going out in the garden and put up some rose trellises and plant some hostas in a very shady place. I have some stakes to pound in the ground for the new mesh for my climbing moon flowers, four o'clocks, morning glories and climbing nasturtiums. I will work any frustrations out and come back a happier Fanny Mae. Also I am going to make a huge pot of Shrimp Creole and homemade french bread for my son's return tonight.

I hope everyone has a good day today and have not let my bad mood lately rub off on them. I will be praying for justice for Caylee, Nevaeh, Tori, Haleigh and all the missing and murdered children that I have not named. I hope everyone involved in these horrible cases will be brought to justice and suffer as much as they made their victims suffer.   an angelic monkey

I also hope that Spindy hits her own finger with her hammer. (And I hope I don't hit mine!)   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: June 06, 2009, 02:01:29 PM »

On my theme for "mellowness" today, I am going out in the garden and put up some rose trellises and plant some hostas in a very shady place. I have some stakes to pound in the ground for the new mesh for my climbing moon flowers, four o'clocks, morning glories and climbing nasturtiums. I will work any frustrations out and come back a happier Fanny Mae. Also I am going to make a huge pot of Shrimp Creole and homemade french bread for my son's return tonight.

I hope everyone has a good day today and have not let my bad mood lately rub off on them. I will be praying for justice for Caylee, Nevaeh, Tori, Haleigh and all the missing and murdered children that I have not named. I hope everyone involved in these horrible cases will be brought to justice and suffer as much as they made their victims suffer.   an angelic monkey

I also hope that Spindy hits her own finger with her hammer. (And I hope I don't hit mine!)   
That sounds lovely, enjoy  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 06, 2009, 02:03:18 PM »

Enjoy your day Fanny, good for you.   I'm going to lounge in the pool & then watch the Belmont for my sanity reprieves today.   Everyone enjoy your weekend to the fullest!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: June 06, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »

HEY IF YALL WANT TO MAIL SOME BEARS FOR CAYLEE ,,MAIL TO ME AND I WILL GET UP IN THE TREE      NUMNUTS Joy strikes again.   Why do I feel like I'm watching a really bad episode of Laverne and Shirley? I wonder if Lenny and Squiggy are going fishing out on the boat today 

OMG No Rose what a way to wake up. lol. I can just see Joy swinging in the trees. They really need to take her to a padded cell somewhere and get her poor kids out of there.

Oh and Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Welcome to the cage Karenmamo. Just jump right in.

Karamamo

OMG, see that Joy ripped us monkeys to shreds but she's really dying to swing on the vine - lol  She has monkey envy!  Her behavior recently is not making sense if she is "friends" with George & Cindy, no shock to me!    She is also constantly contradicting herself as to her association to people involved in this case, her criticizing LP yet she's at that site doing the same thing 

OK..this made me really laugh.  When did she ever?  You may want to rethink that statement.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.