April 19, 2024, 03:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271670 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 07, 2009, 03:22:33 PM »

Should we send this to the Dream-on Team. They don't seem to understand.   

http://www.floridafaf.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=61

About Open Government in Florida

Pursuant to the Florida Constitution and Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes and Article I, section 24 of the Florida Constitution, a public agency must provide access to its records. The definition of a public records is very broad. Section 119.011(11), F.S., defines "public records" to include:

all documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, films, sound recordings, data processing software, or other material, regardless of the physical form, characteristics, or means of transmission, made or received pursuant to law or ordinance or in connection with the transaction of official business by any agency.

Upon request, access to public records must be promptly provided. An agency may only deny access to records or portions of records if a specific statutory exemption applies making such records confidential and exempt from public disclosure and only those portions of the record in which an exemption applies should be redacted (deleted).

Although the law does not require that a public request be made in writing, you may consider doing this to maintain an accurate record of the request. Please feel free to refer to the FAF sample public records request located on our website which cites the relevant language of the public records law and asks the agency to cite the statutory exemption in writing. If you are cited an exemption, please feel free to see our searchable exemption database, or contact us.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: June 07, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »

http://www.floridafaf.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=61

Pursuant to the Florida Constitution and Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes and Article I, section 24 of the Florida Constitution, a public agency must provide access to its records. The definition of a public records is very broad. Section 119.011(11), F.S., defines "public records" to include:

all documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, films, sound recordings, data processing software, or other material, regardless of the physical form, characteristics, or means of transmission, made or received pursuant to law or ordinance or in connection with the transaction of official business by any agency.

Upon request, access to public records must be promptly provided. An agency may only deny access to records or portions of records if a specific statutory exemption applies making such records confidential and exempt from public disclosure and only those portions of the record in which an exemption applies should be redacted (deleted).

Although the law does not require that a public request be made in writing, you may consider doing this to maintain an accurate record of the request. Please feel free to refer to the FAF sample public records request located on our website which cites the relevant language of the public records law and asks the agency to cite the statutory exemption in writing. If you are cited an exemption, please feel free to see our searchable exemption database, or contact us.

Bozo would more than likely not understand this and need to file a motion, too many big words      
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 07, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »

Quiet Monkey, CeCe, Golden Oldie, Miki Monkey, Blumonkey, Sassycat and anyone I may have overlooked.....Thank you for your warm welcome to the cage. You all are such wonderful monkeys, in many ways.  I look forward to communicating with all of you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 07, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

Bozo would more than likely not understand this and need to file a motion, too many big words      

I wonder how big a stack of paperwork would be for just his stupid, ill written motions!! How much wasted time and how many man hours both in his office, and in the SA and court offices. The judicial system is already overburdened, and way to slow and unwieldy. This is what causes it. Him and others like him with needless, useless paper work. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: June 07, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »

I was hoping once LKB and AL came aboard, this nonsense would stop. Maybe they are encouraging him in order to drag this out as long as possible. But he not only makes a fool of himself, but them as well.  I think STM will put a stop to this nonsense soon. It is quite obvious why JB never filed for a speedy trial. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 07, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »

Ooooo Tupelo!   You have just hit on one of my pet peeves regarding this case.  The state of Florida has a unique & liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law that this defense team & even a few talkheads & reporters constantly overlook every time they discuss "leaks."   Its extremely annoying to see this level of evading the facts attempting to bulldoze the public with spin & deterrent drama.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 07, 2009, 04:07:23 PM »

WELCOME TUPELOHONEY   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: June 07, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »

And then he would get the paperwork wrong for the motion, and have to come back another day.........
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: June 07, 2009, 04:17:14 PM »

Ooooo Tupelo!   You have just hit on one of my pet peeves regarding this case.  The state of Florida has a unique & liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law that this defense team & even a few talkheads & reporters constantly overlook every time they discuss "leaks."   Its extremely annoying to see this level of evading the facts attempting to bulldoze the public with spin & deterrent drama.

I scream at the tv every time I hear the word "leaks". I have posted, written letters every where I can to bring this point forward. I know why they do it and that is why I counteract their words with written proof. All in my little attempt to educate possible jurors about the laws in Florida. Is Fla. the only state that allows this?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 07, 2009, 04:18:23 PM »

Another new full member - grab a cup of coffee & a vine, hey am I to surmise you are from Tupelo, MS?   I'm a Jersey born gone south to MS five years ago - you'd be practically a neighbor!  So glad to have you Tupelohoney and Karenmama!

No, I am from the west coast of Florida and have never even been to MS. But, tupelo honey is the sweetest, best tasting honey, or anything for that matter, that I have ever tasted in my life!  I'm a huge sweet tea consumer and will only use tupelo honey. Try it if you haven't already. It is a little pricier than most other honey, but so well worth it.

Capp, I have learned so much from you as a guest. Please be patient with me if I ask too many questions of you. Your knowledge blows me away!

O/T
From your description of Tupelo Honey I am going to see if I can find some. I hope it is not a regional thing. Maybe I can order some.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 07, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »

I wonder how big a stack of paperwork would be for just his stupid, ill written motions!! How much wasted time and how many man hours both in his office, and in the SA and court offices. The judicial system is already overburdened, and way to slow and unwieldy. This is what causes it. Him and others like him with needless, useless paper work. 

Yes but he has a scale of charges for every document, phone call, consultation- he will be getting paid for them from someone, probably ABC/CNN or a publisher eventually.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: June 07, 2009, 04:19:03 PM »

TUPELO HONEY  Welcome!

It would be a refreshing change if Bozo and team Widebeast would get some official notification to pick up the pace and be more professional but I think there's so much fear of accusing any atty of anything that they get to act as stupid as they want for as long as they want. It's like they have anti-common sense armor on and can say and do as they please.

FANNY  ITA about the wasted time and money. At times it feels like attys have corrupted the legal system with manipulating the minutia of law instead of defending and protecting the intent of the law, all for the upside down idea of the accused persons rights, damn the victims or society at large rights.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: June 07, 2009, 04:19:43 PM »

Oops, still learning, I messed up that last post. The bottom post are my words, not Capps, hers are in blue.

Thanks for the welcome No Rose. I'm glad to be a member of such a fine group of compassionate people.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: June 07, 2009, 04:21:03 PM »

And then he would get the paperwork wrong for the motion, and have to come back another day.........

We know what he is going to do before he does! 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 07, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

She went into labor this morning at 1am. A1 told us. Go to musings and leave Dolce a message!! 

We're going to be Aunts!!

I'd make a pretty funny looking Aunt   

That's great news !! 
[/quote]

Sea Searcher:

You know that old saying "Well, I'll be a monkeys' uncle"?  That you!  Monkeys' uncle!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 07, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »

One more O/T post and I will stop. I will be dating myself, but everytime I ever went through Tupelo or heard the name, I thought of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZt5Q-u4crc

I will go back to being an on topic monkey.   an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 07, 2009, 04:31:02 PM »

TUPELO HONEY  Welcome!

It would be a refreshing change if Bozo and team Widebeast would get some official notification to pick up the pace and be more professional but I think there's so much fear of accusing any atty of anything that they get to act as stupid as they want for as long as they want. It's like they have anti-common sense armor on and can say and do as they please.

FANNY  ITA about the wasted time and money. At times it feels like attys have corrupted the legal system with manipulating the minutia of law instead of defending and protecting the intent of the law, all for the upside down idea of the accused persons rights, damn the victims or society at large rights.

Thank you MizJay!

I am looking forward to AL's reasoning on why this should not be a DP case. I personally can't think of one reason. I feel it in my gut ( ) that all the work she puts into this motion will get her nowhere.  I also don't think Casey will get the DP, she's young, no priors, but I'd like to see her sweat it to the end that she may be put to death. In AL's own words, prison destroys people, so LWOP is fine by me. 

Our country needs to send a stronger message to murderers and child molesters. Free room and board is not the right message IMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: June 07, 2009, 04:32:12 PM »

WELCOME KARENMAMO AND TUPELOHONEY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: June 07, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »

I scream at the tv every time I hear the word "leaks". I have posted, written letters every where I can to bring this point forward. I know why they do it and that is why I counteract their words with written proof. All in my little attempt to educate possible jurors about the laws in Florida. Is Fla. the only state that allows this?

While Florida maintains probably the most open version of the Sunshine Law, every state has laws regarding public information & records.  There are a few other states that are rather liberal as well.   Here is a site that has links to each State's law:

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/State_sunshine_laws

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: June 07, 2009, 04:41:12 PM »

Fanny I left you a message in musings.

Thanks Capp for the link, will check it out now.

And again Thanks for all the warm welcomes from everybody. Makes a girl feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.