April 20, 2024, 04:04:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271701 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: June 07, 2009, 05:15:51 PM »

Fanny I left you a message in musings.

Thanks Capp for the link, will check it out now.

And again Thanks for all the warm welcomes from everybody. Makes a girl feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

Thanks.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 07, 2009, 05:36:19 PM »

DH has listened and watch all of the videos from the Ants. Even he can't watch when Nancy Grace has the repeats of it. It is even too much for him to take, and that says a lot. I can't believe how Casey lies and how little emotion that Cindy has. I hate to say that poor baby is lucky to be without them, I would rather that someone had the chance to adopt her and watch her grow up.
How many weeks was Dolce? My fingers and toes are crossed for her and the babies.....
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #902 on: June 07, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »

I've been at the pool with my family so I am behind. But I just wanted to say "Thank you God for giving my friend Dolce and her a safe birth today".

I would also like to tell Cindy and George because I know they lurk, that this is what a child is about. Safety, comfort and love. All these things that Dolce, her immediate family and monkeys from Canada, Texas, Missouri, Michigan, California and all over have and will give to these two blessed babies.

Sorry if this was sappy and off topic. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #903 on: June 07, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »

I've been at the pool with my family so I am behind. But I just wanted to say "Thank you God for giving my friend Dolce and her a safe birth today".

I would also like to tell Cindy and George because I know they lurk, that this is what a child is about. Safety, comfort and love. All these things that Dolce, her immediate family and monkeys from Canada, Texas, Missouri, Michigan, California and all over have and will give to these two blessed babies.

I totally agree, JSM. These are basic things that everyone can give to a child. It appears that all the Anthonys were too wrapped up in their own selfish lives to provide these things.
How different her life should have been.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 07, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

I totally agree, JSM. These are basic things that everyone can give to a child. It appears that all the Anthonys were too wrapped up in their own selfish lives to provide these things.
How different her life should have been.
Thanks Blumonkey. I just remember seeing all the toys, clothes and stuff Caylee had and they were just things. She was given expensive gifts, toys etc and still not loved. Too me, it was all about appearances for the Ants and KC. I hope that makes sense. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 07, 2009, 07:12:14 PM »

Good Morning!  I have been a guest for ages and this morning I received notice for membership approval. I'm smiling from ear to ear!
Then to read that Dolce has gone into labor, well THAT is really exciting!! My thoughts and prayers are with her at this time.

I have learned so much from all of you. I have joined in on all the letter writing, emails, boycotts, candle lighting and prayers. I have found a new passion because of all of you. I pray that our voices are heard loud and clear in this pursuit for justice for all of the missing.

Mods, I will try my best to make this my last O/T post.
Hi, Tupelohoney--you are very welcome here!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: June 07, 2009, 07:13:01 PM »

A big shout out to Karenmamo--welcome to the Scariest of Monkey sites!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 07, 2009, 07:14:04 PM »

Hey, all you monkeys--I go to a graduation party and I come back to find out Dolce is in labor?  I'm hightailing it over to musings.  See you later!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 07, 2009, 07:51:35 PM »

DH has listened and watch all of the videos from the Ants. Even he can't watch when Nancy Grace has the repeats of it. It is even too much for him to take, and that says a lot. I can't believe how Casey lies and how little emotion that Cindy has. I hate to say that poor baby is lucky to be without them, I would rather that someone had the chance to adopt her and watch her grow up.
How many weeks was Dolce? My fingers and toes are crossed for her and the babies.....

Talking about the tapes that NG showed on Friday night, jailhouse conversations-
If you want to watch some interesting enabling- then just listen to Cindy as she asks Casey where the photo of Caylee was taken- previously Casey had told her (lied) that it was at Zenaida's apartment- so she asks her "Now, where did you say that photo was taken"?-   and pauses long enough for Casey to answer-  Casey can tell by the tone of her voice that something is up and delays answering- at this point, before Casey can say anything else, Cindy realizes that Casey is about to lie again and say "Zenaida's apartment" and that will be on public tape, so she cautions Casey by saying "And I know whose apartment that was taken in".....   you can see the mental mechanics going on as Casey answers,"Oh yes, that was at Ricardo's apartment, it's very similar in set up to Zenaida".
Cindy says nothing more, but she knows Casey just lied to her and she laid the ground work for it to happen.   That's how they are...
t   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: June 07, 2009, 07:55:13 PM »

I agree wholeheartedly JSM.
We do tend to take safe childbirth for granted nowadays, we should all offer up a prayer of thanks for our friend and her healthy babies.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 07, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »

Should we send this to the Dream-on Team. They don't seem to understand.   

http://www.floridafaf.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=61

About Open Government in Florida

Pursuant to the Florida Constitution and Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes and Article I, section 24 of the Florida Constitution, a public agency must provide access to its records. The definition of a public records is very broad. Section 119.011(11), F.S., defines "public records" to include:

all documents, papers, letters, maps, books, tapes, photographs, films, sound recordings, data processing software, or other material, regardless of the physical form, characteristics, or means of transmission, made or received pursuant to law or ordinance or in connection with the transaction of official business by any agency.

Upon request, access to public records must be promptly provided. An agency may only deny access to records or portions of records if a specific statutory exemption applies making such records confidential and exempt from public disclosure and only those portions of the record in which an exemption applies should be redacted (deleted).

Although the law does not require that a public request be made in writing, you may consider doing this to maintain an accurate record of the request. Please feel free to refer to the FAF sample public records request located on our website which cites the relevant language of the public records law and asks the agency to cite the statutory exemption in writing. If you are cited an exemption, please feel free to see our searchable exemption database, or contact us.

It sounda like all we have to do is make a request...doesn't matter who...just an interested party..where is Kathie and the other news agengies?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 07, 2009, 08:25:59 PM »

I want to thank all the Monkeys that visited "candles for Caylee" today.  I hope anyone that didn't get a chance will stop by there, read some of the comments left by those that lit a candle & take the time to light one also. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

What a great day it was for us to be able to celebrate the blessings in Dolce's family.  It is so heartwarming to be able to share these wonderful occasions.

Good night all & enjoy your evening!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #912 on: June 07, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »

Night Monkeys, finally a great day for us all! Ending on a happy note! Congrats to Dolce and family.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: June 07, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »

Night Monkeys, finally a great day for us all! Ending on a happy note! Congrats to Dolce and family.
Hey, what is that latest on Dolce and where is musings exactly? TIA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: June 07, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »

Hey, what is that latest on Dolce and where is musings exactly? TIA

Hope I am not too late.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5114.1640

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 07, 2009, 09:59:56 PM »

I want to thank all the Monkeys that visited "candles for Caylee" today.  I hope anyone that didn't get a chance will stop by there, read some of the comments left by those that lit a candle & take the time to light one also. 

What a great day it was for us to be able to celebrate the blessings in Dolce's family.  It is so heartwarming to be able to share these wonderful occasions.

Goodnight to cece, and thank you for posting this link.  I lit two candles in honor of Caylee, and read some of the messages there that other Monkeys had left.  The candles stay lit for 48 hours, so it would be nice to repost this link every day or two.  Very beautiful.

Hi Monkeys, isn't it great about the new little Twinkeys?  (Dolce's twin-monkeys)!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 07, 2009, 10:09:15 PM »

Goodnight to cece, and thank you for posting this link.  I lit two candles in honor of Caylee, and read some of the messages there that other Monkeys had left.  The candles stay lit for 48 hours, so it would be nice to repost this link every day or two.  Very beautiful.

Hi Monkeys, isn't it great about the new little Twinkeys?  (Dolce's twin-monkeys)!

Great news today!!! I hope you are beginning to feel better.   an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: June 07, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »

Night Monkeys. I pray Dolce and the Babies are well. JSM  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: June 07, 2009, 10:17:52 PM »

Night Monkeys. I pray Dolce and the Babies are well. JSM  an angelic monkey

JSM, you have nanners.!!! an angelic monkey

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 07, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

I lit a candle for Caylee. On June 16th, there are many of us who will not be in Orlando. Let's bump this up on that day so that we may unite in prayer and be there in spirit with those who are. While I was there, I thought of my granddaughters who are the angels of my world and reflected on how grateful I am for them.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.