April 25, 2024, 06:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271895 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: June 07, 2009, 10:32:40 PM »

I lit a candle for Caylee. On June 16th, there are many of us who will not be in Orlando. Let's bump this up on that day so that we may unite in prayer and be there in spirit with those who are. While I was there, I thought of my granddaughters who are the angels of my world and reflected on how grateful I am for them.   

I lit two for Caylee today, and I think that is an excellent idea about lighting them on June 16. I hope that the memorial will be live streamed and we can all gather here together on that day to honor her.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 07, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »

I lit a candle for Caylee. On June 16th, there are many of us who will not be in Orlando. Let's bump this up on that day so that we may unite in prayer and be there in spirit with those who are. While I was there, I thought of my granddaughters who are the angels of my world and reflected on how grateful I am for them.   
Oh, Kat_Gram, what an excellent idea!  I hope we will do this on the 16th.  I will be lighting a real candle, too, during the memorial.  Isn't it amazing how much more meaningful this event will seem, compared to the circus of a Cindy-fest that the A's put on back in February?  What a shame that "it takes a (worldwide) village" to honor their granddaughter, since they themselves don't seem to "get it" at all.  I'm glad you lit a candle on that site for Caylee and hope others will do so.  It gave me such a nice feeling to do it.

And Fanny, thanks so much for the kind wishes.  Having trouble getting well (overdid it yesterday and actually feeling worse tonight, darn it), HOWEVER -- the joyous news about Dolce's new little family today, and the unrelenting kindness and compassion of my fellow Monkeys, is so inspiring that it can't help but make me feel happy regardless!

My impulse is to be here every day, posting lots and lots of topics for sleuthing and participating in the discussion here in Caylee's thread.  The case is extremely convoluted and has gone on for nearly a year now... even on slow days there is plenty to hash over. 
But feeling crummy caused me to make way too many errors and typos the last time I posted in a lengthy session here, so I've been shy about posting until I feel better. 

Hoping tomorrow will bring some news in the Caylee case, the ZFG civil suit, or the investigation into the A's and Milsdeads evil doings.  We've been living off of vague rumors of docs for so long now that I've resorted to an "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude.  I'm ready for some good rock-solid evidentiary bombshells myself, how about you?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: June 07, 2009, 10:54:29 PM »

Oh, Kat_Gram, what an excellent idea!  I hope we will do this on the 16th.  I will be lighting a real candle, too, during the memorial.  Isn't it amazing how much more meaningful this event will seem, compared to the circus of a Cindy-fest that the A's put on back in February?  What a shame that "it takes a (worldwide) village" to honor their granddaughter, since they themselves don't seem to "get it" at all.  I'm glad you lit a candle on that site for Caylee and hope others will do so.  It gave me such a nice feeling to do it.

And Fanny, thanks so much for the kind wishes.  Having trouble getting well (overdid it yesterday and actually feeling worse tonight, darn it), HOWEVER -- the joyous news about Dolce's new little family today, and the unrelenting kindness and compassion of my fellow Monkeys, is so inspiring that it can't help but make me feel happy regardless!

My impulse is to be here every day, posting lots and lots of topics for sleuthing and participating in the discussion here in Caylee's thread.  The case is extremely convoluted and has gone on for nearly a year now... even on slow days there is plenty to hash over. 
But feeling crummy caused me to make way too many errors and typos the last time I posted in a lengthy session here, so I've been shy about posting until I feel better. 

Hoping tomorrow will bring some news in the Caylee case, the ZFG civil suit, or the investigation into the A's and Milsdeads evil doings.  We've been living off of vague rumors of docs for so long now that I've resorted to an "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude.  I'm ready for some good rock-solid evidentiary bombshells myself, how about you?

ABSO-TUTELY-LUTLY!!!    Monkey Devil!  It is way overdue for something that is more than smoke and mirrors, and Anthony antics.  We still haven't heard about Mack the Knife's meeting with the California Bar either. I think it time to put the banana skids under this whole boatful of useless blather and LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 07, 2009, 11:25:19 PM »

I am falling over on my keyboard with lack of sleep.

Good night, ya'll. And God bless.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 07, 2009, 11:32:39 PM »

TRIMM, If you peek in here in the early morning, know that I am with you in spirit, and I will be waiting on pins and needles till you let us know how things are going, later on in the afternoon.  Keep a stiff upper lip.    an angelic monkey

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 08, 2009, 04:18:28 AM »

So what's happened to all these documents they've promised us for weeks?? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 08, 2009, 05:19:21 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 
Thanks Fanny.   

Little document dance.....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: June 08, 2009, 05:24:52 AM »

Nutt,I left you some coffee..   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 08, 2009, 07:45:11 AM »

Nutt,I left you some coffee..   Monkey Devil!

Morning Trimm, how are you doing hon - Tink is looking adorable by the pond.   Morning monkeys!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #929 on: June 08, 2009, 08:43:25 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys !!

Are we still awaiting more documents this week ? any hearings ? ..I keep popping in to see if there are any new developments..but I've missed too much to ever catch up

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 08, 2009, 08:47:30 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Can't wait to start my day off with a cup chock full of monkey news and strong coffee! 
I'm excited about:   New monkeys joining us, Dolce's "twinkeys", (that just cracks me up!,) and documents, (maybe!)  Let's get the slime back in the buckets where they belong! And I do mean the Anthonys, the Mil-whatevers, and everyone else doing their level best to pervert justice for Caylee.  (Actually, I don't think I need any more coffee, I'm on a roll.) 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #931 on: June 08, 2009, 08:57:27 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys !!

Are we still awaiting more documents this week ? any hearings ? ..I keep popping in to see if there are any new developments..but I've missed too much to ever catch up

Love your coffee monkey sea

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #932 on: June 08, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Can't wait to start my day off with a cup chock full of monkey news and strong coffee! 
I'm excited about:   New monkeys joining us, Dolce's "twinkeys", (that just cracks me up!,) and documents, (maybe!)  Let's get the slime back in the buckets where they belong! And I do mean the Anthonys, the Mil-whatevers, and everyone else doing their level best to pervert justice for Caylee.  (Actually, I don't think I need any more coffee, I'm on a roll.) 

Here you go Monkalicious....................

It's Decaf.     

Morning Monkeys!!!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 08, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »

It's Decaf.     

Morning Monkeys!!!!   

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

CBB, I need my caffeine, but I'll take the rest. Yum!

Come on docs!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: June 08, 2009, 09:05:07 AM »

"Documents, where the heck are they, don't make me come down off this vine & sling a few bananas, give me the documents...that dang Bozo and his motions, idiot has no idea what the Florida Sunshine Law is.  I mean really does he think it has something to do with when the moon is in the seventh house or when jupiter aligns with mars!   Gimme the documents, release the dang tape already - its not as if guilty is going to change tomorrow or into the next century, Come on!"

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: June 08, 2009, 09:10:42 AM »

It's Decaf.     

Morning Monkeys!!!!   
Thanks, CBB--Ahhhhh, perfect!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: June 08, 2009, 09:12:25 AM »

"Documents, where the heck are they, don't make me come down off this vine & sling a few bananas, give me the documents...that dang Bozo and his motions, idiot has no idea what the Florida Sunshine Law is.  I mean really does he think it has something to do with when the moon is in the seventh house or when jupiter aligns with mars!   Gimme the documents, release the dang tape already - its not as if guilty is going to change tomorrow or into the next century, Come on!"
This is HILARIOUS! and what we are all really thinking.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 08, 2009, 09:23:33 AM »

O/T BREAKING NEWS:    There is going to be a press conference about the murders of Taylor Placker & Skyla Whitaker - the two girls that were shot off a road in Oklahoma.   The press briefing will be held at the Okfuskee County Courthouse in Okemah, no time was announced on Foxnews but it will be this morning.   There is DNA that found but it is not expected that any information on that DNA will be discussed.   It is the one year anniversary of the girls murders.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: June 08, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #939 on: June 08, 2009, 09:55:25 AM »

I sure hope there is something on the two little ones from Oklahoma. I have followed that case, and I pray there is something, anything  Trimm you are looking beautiful    We better get something new this week to look at, I'll take anything. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.