April 25, 2024, 07:10:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 271898 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: June 08, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »

The book, whose working title is "Inc(read)ible: From a Famous Dog Chew Toy to an Ever Inspiring Doll Collection," is set to hit bookstores this fall. The news release does not give a price.   Who the he!! is going to buy this 

Maybe someone that can give it to their dog to chew??     

Who is going to buy it?
The same idiot that paid $500 for a high school yearbook that didn't even belong to KC.....?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #981 on: June 08, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19691148/detail.html     I swear Cindy and George could do anything, and it doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter.

Dangnabit!   Well, I expected that...they need to get them on the stand for the murder trial, perjury expected and all.   Actually, this is going to have them even more cocky, expect a statement.
They can take their cockiness and shove it. Oh yeah, Brad will come out and say some nonsense that will be all lies. I'm living for the day, that these two go down with their daughter. 

As I count to ten & practice my breathing exercises - grrr - as frustrating as it is right now I am confident that they will go down with their daughter HARD!   Man, these cases are a true testament to the saying "patience is a virtue."

I know you are right, but I swear, my patience, and my vindictive nature is coming out, and all I want to see is every last tiny bit of a smirk wiped off their ugly mugs. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: June 08, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »

what about this deputy???  I thought it was Cain.

It is Andrea Arcevado(sp?) that was with Cain on one of his non-response calls on Suburban. She didn't even remember Cain the last time of her depo. She didn't seem to remember much of anything. Maybe her memory can be jogged.     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: June 08, 2009, 12:53:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19691148/detail.html     I swear Cindy and George could do anything, and it doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter.

Dangnabit!   Well, I expected that...they need to get them on the stand for the murder trial, perjury expected and all.   Actually, this is going to have them even more cocky, expect a statement.
They can take their cockiness and shove it. Oh yeah, Brad will come out and say some nonsense that will be all lies. I'm living for the day, that these two go down with their daughter. 

Brad has already said nonsense

The Anthonys' lawyer, Brad Conway, said the incident did not happen that way at that the women nearly ran over George Anthony.

are these people EVER going to be held accountable for anything they do?   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 08, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »

What's that saying?

The bigger they are the harder they fall!

(hehe, I didn't say bigger what!)   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: June 08, 2009, 12:55:01 PM »

I wonder what they will plan to do now? You know this pass is just going to let them ramp it up a notch or two.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: June 08, 2009, 12:58:16 PM »

what about this deputy???  I thought it was Cain.

It is Andrea Arcevado(sp?) that was with Cain on one of his non-response calls on Suburban. She didn't even remember Cain the last time of her depo. She didn't seem to remember much of anything. Maybe her memory can be jogged.     

Thanks Fanny!  I never knew anyone was with Cain

Regrets, I've had a few......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 08, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »

As I count to ten & practice my breathing exercises - grrr - as frustrating as it is right now I am confident that they will go down with their daughter HARD!   Man, these cases are a true testament to the saying "patience is a virtue."

Would you like to borrow my meditation CD's?? I almost wore them out this past weekend. That and banging stakes in the ground for my plant supports......I feel my mellow mood slowly melting away.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: June 08, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »

The Anthonys might as well ramp it up a notch or two, they are above the law, and they might as well take advantage of it 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: June 08, 2009, 01:05:52 PM »

What's that saying?

The bigger they are the harder they fall!

(hehe, I didn't say bigger what!)   

I'll say it for you. The biggest lying, stealing, twisted, smirking, money-grubbing, spotlight loving, hell on wheels, back-azzward, non caring, rude, crude, and socially unexceptable pieces of chit ungrandparents I have ever seen!!!!!   

I guess all my mellowness work from this weekend has finally worn off.     

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: June 08, 2009, 01:07:37 PM »

I forgot one more thing! They both have the ungliest eyebrows know to man!!!!

Now I feel better.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: June 08, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »

Now I feel better.   
  Monkey Devil! I have no mellowness left at all, even my husband said to me, I'll bet if they killed someone they would get a pass. All I can say is whatever he!! they may be having inside their heads, I don't care, I don't care at all.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: June 08, 2009, 01:24:44 PM »

Now I feel better.   
  Monkey Devil! I have no mellowness left at all, even my husband said to me, I'll bet if they killed someone they would get a pass. All I can say is whatever he!! they may be having inside their heads, I don't care, I don't care at all.

In a backward sort of way they have killed someone....

I don't care either. I haven't really cared since last summer with the Pizza and maggots and stuff in the trunk. Maybe a tiny bit for George at the GJ. After that nada!! The poison in their brains is a place I cannot even go....

O/T Liza Minnelli is about as goofy acting as her mother was at the end of her career. They just showed her at the Tony Awards. Drugs plus alcohol are a terrible thing!!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: June 08, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »

Would you like to borrow my meditation CD's?? I almost wore them out this past weekend. That and banging stakes in the ground for my plant supports......I feel my mellow mood slowly melting away.   

I was waiting on news of a press conference in Neveah's case-it was reported there would be one but I'm not seeing it forthcoming yet, but Im dying to go relax in the pool, maybe an ocean waves CD so I can imagine Im at a resort instead my backyard 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 08, 2009, 01:26:22 PM »

I am pulling out the big guns for the document dance.  Since it snowed this weekend, and there is frost expected all week I am bringing out the buddies to help.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: June 08, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »

Now I feel better.   

I guess you knew I meant "ugliest" eyebrows.  Although, I may have invented a new word.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: June 08, 2009, 01:30:37 PM »

I am pulling out the big guns for the document dance.  Since it snowed this weekend, and there is frost expected all week I am bringing out the buddies to help.

Oh no, Northern Rose! When will you ever be able to plant a garden? I heard the plants grow fast and get really huge up there.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: June 08, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »

I was waiting on news of a press conference in Neveah's case-it was reported there would be one but I'm not seeing it forthcoming yet, but Im dying to go relax in the pool, maybe an ocean waves CD so I can imagine Im at a resort instead my backyard 

Go get in the pool Cappy. We will hold down the fort and listen out for the presser. You may need to be in a good mood to calm me back down later.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: June 08, 2009, 01:33:36 PM »

NorthernRose you have an invitation to come on down...snow in June, that is just not right LOL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 08, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »

Go get in the pool Cappy. We will hold down the fort and listen out for the presser. You may need to be in a good mood to calm me back down later.   

Awws...OK Im going by 1 my time for a bits - i gotcha back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.