April 28, 2024, 06:28:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 272088 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: June 09, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

I need to go, I'm at work and it seems like everyday is crunch mode for us that are still working.. I know I'm wrong but most people that were innocent would be screaming inside their cells and even if it was my son and daughter that was accused, I would want the truth and would not support someone that killed someone that was so innocent..  I read these cases and they all seem very scary that there are so many peole that are so evil.  That whole family the Anthony's are crazy but then we have a bunch of crazy attorneys playing with the system.. I know if I was being accused of something, I would be an open book and demand polygraph test for me and all my family members and friends..  I come here to read the latest and then I have to either take a long run or ride my bike and hope that the world isn't as crazy as it seems to be.. For those that asked how I'm doing,I think pretty good..  I was told that I no longer need to see my doctor.. He basically looked at me and said tell the receptionist that you don't need to come back.   So being told that I had 3-6 months and now gong on three years I feel pretty good..

Terry
Terry I agree with everything you said!  And  you are a walking miracle...but we knew that already!!

Congratulations!  I was told at Hopkins that I had at most 3 yrs, and that was 8 yrs ago.  I still have my rare malady, but it is a related malady to the initial one diagnosed.  And it is 9 years later!!  I take medical opinions with a grain of salt.  I should, for I used to teach young budding doctors at medical school.  There is much uncertainty in most opinions, especially for rare conditions that doctors have little experience with.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: June 09, 2009, 08:40:55 PM »

I'm curious as to why they want to wait 60 days.   

Good Evening Monkeys!

My thoughts on the 60 day wait are that this give AL time to put forth her reasons why this case should not be a DP case. This is first on their agenda. Maybe they're hoping if they get their way, (I don't think it will happen), they may feel the release of the video will be ruled not to be released.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1402 on: June 09, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »

Thanks No Rose, that is great news!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: June 09, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »

Left to Right:

Kristina Chester --  [crying:] "If anything happens to that baby, I'll die, I'll just die."
(Casey:  "Oh. My. God...  Calling you guys?  Waste, HUGE waste.... All they care about is finding Caylee...")

Lauren Gibbs -- babysat Caylee for free, while Casey told her parents she was working and paying a babysitter.  Lauren bailed on the free babysitting when she learned that Casey had been lying.  There was no job.

Casey Anthony --  "The little snothead... " "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b*tch."

But that doesn't look like the same Lauren Gibbs I have seen pictures of........she looks pretty there,in later pics not so much.

I agree Karma. 
There is another Lauren who lived at "the Oviedo house" IIRC, with Amy and Troy:  Troy's gf IIRC, named Lauren Coppel/Copple(sp?).  Worked at Don Reid Ford with Ricardo.  Seen in many of the pre-Tony Lazzaro party pics of Casey with friends.

Where have we seen video or pics of Lauren Gibbs, besides this yearbook pic? (can't remember)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: June 09, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

My thoughts on the 60 day wait are that this give AL time to put forth her reasons why this case should not be a DP case. This is first on their agenda. Maybe they're hoping if they get their way, (I don't think it will happen), they may feel the release of the video will be ruled not to be released.

Maybe so.To heck with the tape then.Just give us our documents. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: June 09, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Maybe so.To heck with the tape then.Just give us our documents. 
I agree, but it just seems that the docs have been put on hold ever since this video came up.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: June 09, 2009, 08:53:15 PM »

For the LOVE of Pete I hope you Monkeys get some docs.

I was on early this morning, I come back, your all booze swilling druggies swinging from your Vines.

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  

::MonkeyHaHa::That pretty much sums it up.And don't even think about parking on my or NoRoses grass.You've been warned.  Monkey Devil!

You could write us another article. 

Gosh Im trying. I have been working the Ocasio/Kesse cases for 3 days straight, please forgive me.
Hopefully this tidbit will keep you in stitches, unless someone else already reported...

Did we know that the Milsteads have been living with the Anthonys?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: June 09, 2009, 08:53:43 PM »

Desi,That's right.Coppel is her name.
I'll try to find something on the other girl.
Gotta take care of some tax stuff first.The state can't find my tax return?Oh I bet if I owed them,they'd know where it was.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: June 09, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »

I need to go, I'm at work and it seems like everyday is crunch mode for us that are still working.. I know I'm wrong but most people that were innocent would be screaming inside their cells and even if it was my son and daughter that was accused, I would want the truth and would not support someone that killed someone that was so innocent..  I read these cases and they all seem very scary that there are so many peole that are so evil.  That whole family the Anthony's are crazy but then we have a bunch of crazy attorneys playing with the system.. I know if I was being accused of something, I would be an open book and demand polygraph test for me and all my family members and friends..  I come here to read the latest and then I have to either take a long run or ride my bike and hope that the world isn't as crazy as it seems to be.. For those that asked how I'm doing,I think pretty good..  I was told that I no longer need to see my doctor.. He basically looked at me and said tell the receptionist that you don't need to come back.   So being told that I had 3-6 months and now gong on three years I feel pretty good..

Terry
Terry I agree with everything you said!  And  you are a walking miracle...but we knew that already!!

Congratulations!  I was told at Hopkins that I had at most 3 yrs, and that was 8 yrs ago.  I still have my rare malady, but it is a related malady to the initial one diagnosed.  And it is 9 years later!!  I take medical opinions with a grain of salt.  I should, for I used to teach young budding doctors at medical school.  There is much uncertainty in most opinions, especially for rare conditions that doctors have little experience with.

Good for you Strazey!! Wow! I am amazed every day at the personal stories about our Sacred Monkeys!! We have some very strong, determined, and brilliant monkeys here.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: June 09, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »

I was on early this morning, I come back, your all booze swilling druggies swinging from your Vines.

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  
I went to bed early Blink, therefore I cannot be included as being a one of them.  I was just one of the booze swilling swinging off the vine monkeys that were off the vine; not that I fell off the vine from said intoxication, just that I chose to go to bed as not to say anything bad and/or off topic and therefore get the big ban button.

How's that for a for a run on sentence Fanny? It didn't make sense, but I thought I would try.

Sorry for off topic, but thanks Blink again for that article on the creepy guy in the Jennifer Kesse case. I thank the good Lord and Jesus for giving me the knowledge I know now and for keeping me safe when I was in my 20's. Seriously, I truly believe that if every girl in their teens and twenty's read that Ann Rule book about Ted Bundy, they would make some serious changes in their relationships and/or the way they look at the world. That's what it took for me reading that book. I only wish my friend would have read it. She was the most precious person in the world, but naive and kind to a fault. Her kindness was repayed by having her neck cut and her child delivered alive, but sadly died.

Sorry again for being off topic, I just wanted to through that in for any parents or teachers of young girls/ladies. The book is worth making them read. JMO JSM

Sorry mods. JSM will shut up now.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: June 09, 2009, 08:57:51 PM »

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  

::MonkeyHaHa::That pretty much sums it up.And don't even think about parking on my or NoRoses grass.You've been warned.  Monkey Devil!

You could write us another article. 

Gosh Im trying. I have been working the Ocasio/Kesse cases for 3 days straight, please forgive me.
Hopefully this tidbit will keep you in stitches, unless someone else already reported...

Did we know that the Milsteads have been living with the Anthonys?

We've been talking about their slumber parties back in the threads. And what shape the white leather sofa must be in by now. I think we were talking about it right before this cage change. That is why Nutt said no "Burp!" "Farts!" in here.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1411 on: June 09, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »

Dear Dolce and Hubby,

I consider being able to walk along with you (in a manner of speaking) through your pregnancy both a Privilege and an Honor.  You always looked so Beautiful and always the picture of health.  Your health and beauty is reflected in Sophia and Noah.

In 1975 our twins (Anthony and Tara) were born too soon.  That is why I am so touched by your journey.  Yes I was often scared because you are so tiny and I am too.  Diabetes played a role for us but God knows best.

I am so Thrilled and Delighted for You, Hubby, immediate family, extended family, Monkey family and most of all for those Precious Babies.  May you all be Blessed Always.

I'm not nearly as talented as CBB and Brandi but I made a little tag for you to use when sending out personal e-mails.  I'm hoping it will come through for you.

God Bless!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula)  flower flower flower

PJ thank you so much!!  You are such a sweety!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: June 09, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

Fanny,I'll need something after push mowing 1 acre.  Monkey Devil!(neighbors better step off)
Oh great idea about the markers.Think Nutt will ride shotgun with us?
We'll get those documents ready to go.
Seriously,I think Cece may be on to something.Maybe the news guys do know something....they have to hear things.
Heck,I'd memorize a commissary list at this point. 

I'm just so frustrated right now.  We have been receiving fewer & fewer documents & now we don't even know when we will get the last ones released.  What is going on?  And it did sound like Hal knew something about what would be coming out, unless I misread his message.  Trimm, can you share some of those meds?

an angelic monkey
Poor TrimmDaddy. He will be begging for Tylenol because us monkeys ate up his pills.  Monkey Devil!

Honey ,you just took your medication.Did you forget?   Monkey Devil!
I really hope we get some documents before the vigil.Then maybe the Anthony won't think about bothering Mr.Grund and who ever can be there.I wish I could go.
I would hope Cindy would have respect for those who love Caylee,bu tI don't think so.
I don't think so either Trimm. I wish I could be there just for Caylee not for the drama of the Ants. I am a non confrontational person, but I think if she got in my face I would knock her Grinch smirk into next week. JSM

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1413 on: June 09, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »

At least Trimm and Fanny got an email back, thanks. They can't hold on to those docs forever, or can they? 

Thiiings moooove sloooow iinnn Ffllooooriidaaaaa. 
Not ALL things....you would think that they would get over the NBA playoffs long enough to get us our docs....nothing is gonna stop Kobi unfortunately.  Now GIVE US OUR DOCS!!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 09, 2009, 09:04:27 PM »

At least Trimm and Fanny got an email back, thanks. They can't hold on to those docs forever, or can they? 

Not ALL things....you would think that they would get over the NBA playoffs long enough to get us our docs....nothing is gonna stop Kobi unfortunately.  Now GIVE US OUR DOCS!!!!!
So what you are trying to say Dolce, once LA wins, we will get docs? PS love the babies.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: June 09, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »

Desi,That's right.Coppel is her name.
I'll try to find something on the other girl.
Gotta take care of some tax stuff first.The state can't find my tax return?Oh I bet if I owed them,they'd know where it was.  Monkey Devil!
Did Lauren Gibbs possibly appear on NG or another show?  (I don't recall seeing her in any TV interviews, but if Monkeys have seen images or videos of her maybe she did an interview at some point.)

Good luck finding your tax info, and hope your menfolk are recovering well. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: June 09, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »

DOLCE

Your bambino and bambina baby sweeties are delicious.

Thank you for sharing the Blinkettes, now hand them over!

Teasing, God Bless, they are beautiful like their Mommasita. Please tell Mama Dolce to keep bossing everyone around, and tell Mr. Dolce to stay off the hog and watch over his precious nest.

Much Love,

Blink
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: June 09, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »

So what you are trying to say Dolce, once LA wins, we will get docs? PS love the babies.
What I am saying is to throw Casey onto the floor like the huge rolly polly that she is so that she trips up Kobi causing the Magic to FINALLY be able to do something against the Lakers who would be NOTHING without their star player Kobi. 
Put Casey to good use Orlando....SPEED BUMP FOR KOBI!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: June 09, 2009, 09:11:23 PM »

DOLCE

Your bambino and bambina baby sweeties are delicious.

Thank you for sharing the Blinkettes, now hand them over!

Teasing, God Bless, they are beautiful like their Mommasita. Please tell Mama Dolce to keep bossing everyone around, and tell Mr. Dolce to stay off the hog and watch over his precious nest.

Much Love,

Blink
Thank you Blink!  You are too sweet and so very inconspicuous.     He is staying off his Chopper for now, especially since he got a look from the nurse yesterday when he went to reach for Sophia and he had put his velcro brace back on....she gave him a stare and said "I am not sure the misses would like you dropping her"  He was embarrassed and sad.  He is over it now!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: June 09, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »

Kobe ought to be sittin' his azz in jail. JMO  Only reason I would cheer for the Magic. Don't like basketball.  GIVE US OUR DOCS!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.