April 27, 2024, 06:21:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 272021 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1420 on: June 09, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »

At least Trimm and Fanny got an email back, thanks. They can't hold on to those docs forever, or can they? 

Thiiings moooove sloooow iinnn Ffllooooriidaaaaa. 
Not ALL things....you would think that they would get over the NBA playoffs long enough to get us our docs....nothing is gonna stop Kobi unfortunately.  Now GIVE US OUR DOCS!!!!!
So what you are trying to say Dolce, once LA wins, we will get docs? PS love the babies.
What I am saying is to throw Casey onto the floor like the huge rolly polly that she is so that she trips up Kobi causing the Magic to FINALLY be able to do something against the Lakers who would be NOTHING without their star player Kobi. 
Put Casey to good use Orlando....SPEED BUMP FOR KOBI!!
  Monkey Devil! Like a big fat frozen turkey bowling for dollars they have at Thanksgiving? Maybe if she doesn't get a strike, AL will roll her fat azz down for the spare? I will pay money to see that. Kiss the babies for me. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: June 09, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »

At least Trimm and Fanny got an email back, thanks. They can't hold on to those docs forever, or can they? 

Thiiings moooove sloooow iinnn Ffllooooriidaaaaa. 
Not ALL things....you would think that they would get over the NBA playoffs long enough to get us our docs....nothing is gonna stop Kobi unfortunately.  Now GIVE US OUR DOCS!!!!!
So what you are trying to say Dolce, once LA wins, we will get docs? PS love the babies.
What I am saying is to throw Casey onto the floor like the huge rolly polly that she is so that she trips up Kobi causing the Magic to FINALLY be able to do something against the Lakers who would be NOTHING without their star player Kobi. 
Put Casey to good use Orlando....SPEED BUMP FOR KOBI!!
  Monkey Devil! Like a big fat frozen turkey bowling for dollars they have at Thanksgiving? Maybe if she doesn't get a strike, AL will roll her fat azz down for the spare? I will pay money to see that. Kiss the babies for me. JSM

Nancy Grace showed a video clip tonight of Skanky doing the Slut Strut into her home confinement officers office last summer. I thought to myself that it would be more of a Rumble Bumble now. Casey's goin' down!!!!   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: June 09, 2009, 09:21:20 PM »

For the LOVE of Pete I hope you Monkeys get some docs.

I was on early this morning, I come back, your all booze swilling druggies swinging from your Vines.

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  
I went to bed early Blink, therefore I cannot be included as being a one of them.  I was just one of the booze swilling swinging off the vine monkeys that were off the vine; not that I fell off the vine from said intoxication, just that I chose to go to bed as not to say anything bad and/or off topic and therefore get the big ban button.

How's that for a for a run on sentence Fanny? It didn't make sense, but I thought I would try.

Sorry for off topic, but thanks Blink again for that article on the creepy guy in the Jennifer Kesse case. I thank the good Lord and Jesus for giving me the knowledge I know now and for keeping me safe when I was in my 20's. Seriously, I truly believe that if every girl in their teens and twenty's read that Ann Rule book about Ted Bundy, they would make some serious changes in their relationships and/or the way they look at the world. That's what it took for me reading that book. I only wish my friend would have read it. She was the most precious person in the world, but naive and kind to a fault. Her kindness was repayed by having her neck cut and her child delivered alive, but sadly died.

Sorry again for being off topic, I just wanted to through that in for any parents or teachers of young girls/ladies. The book is worth making them read. JMO JSM

Sorry mods. JSM will shut up now.  an angelic monkey
JSM, I love your posts.  Please don't ever shut up.    I'm sorry about your friend. And I have to say that the Ann Rule "The Stranger Beside Me" is a very personal book for me.  I grew up in Tallahassee, Florida and I was attending FSU during the Chi Omega murders committed by Ted Bundy.  It was a frightening time for all of us, especially now that I realize that I was at the dance club the night he was there and murdered a girl who had turned down his request for a dance.  I had longish brown hair, parted in the middle, just like everyone else in the seventies.  My mother worked for the Attorney General's office and saw some of the crime scene and autopsy photos.  So many people I know are mentioned in that book--I believe, like you, that so many girls should read it and understand that just because someone appears nice doesn't mean that you should suspend common sense.  Reading Blink's article about the Kesse/Hataway connection just solidifies that for me.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: June 09, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »

Actually, come to think of it, it would be a BUMble Rumble!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMG!!! I am laughing at my own jokes.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: June 09, 2009, 09:24:27 PM »

Actually, come to think of it, it would be a BUMble Rumble!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

That's okay, I laugh at your jokes too.  Bum--funny, Fanny!  (How many glasses of wine are too many?)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1425 on: June 09, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »

strayze  Hugs   an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: June 09, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

That's okay, I laugh at your jokes too.  Bum--funny, Fanny!  (How many glasses of wine are too many?)

No wine. Just finished my first Miller Lite......

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: June 09, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »

For the LOVE of Pete I hope you Monkeys get some docs.

I was on early this morning, I come back, your all booze swilling druggies swinging from your Vines.

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  
I went to bed early Blink, therefore I cannot be included as being a one of them.  I was just one of the booze swilling swinging off the vine monkeys that were off the vine; not that I fell off the vine from said intoxication, just that I chose to go to bed as not to say anything bad and/or off topic and therefore get the big ban button.

How's that for a for a run on sentence Fanny? It didn't make sense, but I thought I would try.

Sorry for off topic, but thanks Blink again for that article on the creepy guy in the Jennifer Kesse case. I thank the good Lord and Jesus for giving me the knowledge I know now and for keeping me safe when I was in my 20's. Seriously, I truly believe that if every girl in their teens and twenty's read that Ann Rule book about Ted Bundy, they would make some serious changes in their relationships and/or the way they look at the world. That's what it took for me reading that book. I only wish my friend would have read it. She was the most precious person in the world, but naive and kind to a fault. Her kindness was repayed by having her neck cut and her child delivered alive, but sadly died.

Sorry again for being off topic, I just wanted to through that in for any parents or teachers of young girls/ladies. The book is worth making them read. JMO JSM

Sorry mods. JSM will shut up now.  an angelic monkey
JSM, I love your posts.  Please don't ever shut up.    I'm sorry about your friend. And I have to say that the Ann Rule "The Stranger Beside Me" is a very personal book for me.  I grew up in Tallahassee, Florida and I was attending FSU during the Chi Omega murders committed by Ted Bundy.  It was a frightening time for all of us, especially now that I realize that I was at the dance club the night he was there and murdered a girl who had turned down his request for a dance.  I had longish brown hair, parted in the middle, just like everyone else in the seventies.  My mother worked for the Attorney General's office and saw some of the crime scene and autopsy photos.  So many people I know are mentioned in that book--I believe, like you, that so many girls should read it and understand that just because someone appears nice doesn't mean that you should suspend common sense.  Reading Blink's article about the Kesse/Hataway connection just solidifies that for me.
Monk, thanks for your thoughts about my friend. I read that book when I was about 20 or 21 and I would always stay at a friends and not let my mom know where I was at. I was living at home. I remember reading and thinking about the missing girls in Washington I think and their parents, what that must have been like. I always kept in touch with my mom after that.

I can't imagine living through that and looking like one of his victims. I don't know what made me think of that book, but I think it should be read as required reading.  It may save a life or two. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: June 09, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »

No wine. Just finished my first Miller Lite......
I meant my intake.  The giant Wine Tote Board says 3--(just working on 2 1/2 so far.) Bumble Rumble, still funny.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: June 09, 2009, 09:47:02 PM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys, I am going to bed or at least look at the TV until they take it away from me with the DTV thing. Yes I procrastinate and my convertor box coupon won't be here until after they change it over. I have skating videos of old Olympics and my monkeys to keep me entertained. Luv to you all. JSM and Josef. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: June 09, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »

Good night, JSM and Josef.  (Does Josef skate too?)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: June 09, 2009, 09:49:03 PM »

an angelic monkey Night Monkeys, I am going to bed or at least look at the TV until they take it away from me with the DTV thing. Yes I procrastinate and my convertor box coupon won't be here until after they change it over. I have skating videos of old Olympics and my monkeys to keep me entertained. Luv to you all. JSM and Josef. 

Nite JSM & Josef! (Get cable!)   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: June 09, 2009, 09:49:44 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 09, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »

Good Night, and over on Nevaeh's thread, I said good night, and mentioned that I'm anti social also. I figure when you are out walking, that is time to think, not chit chatting, but that's me 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: June 09, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »

If he does, you better provide pics 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: June 09, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »

I should go to bed too.  I have to take my mom grocery shopping in the morning. And wish on a star for documents.  And finish the last 1/2 of my wine.  And hope somebody makes me a Giant Monkey Wine Tote Board so that I can see how much I drink now that we have NO DOCUMENTS to mull over.  And wish all monkeys pleasant dreams.  Especially our own beautiful twinkeys, (eat your heart out, Nancy Grace.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: June 09, 2009, 09:58:43 PM »

I should go to bed too.  I have to take my mom grocery shopping in the morning. And wish on a star for documents.  And finish the last 1/2 of my wine.  And hope somebody makes me a Giant Monkey Wine Tote Board so that I can see how much I drink now that we have NO DOCUMENTS to mull over.  And wish all monkeys pleasant dreams.  Especially our own beautiful twinkeys, (eat your heart out, Nancy Grace.)
  Monkey Devil! Have a good night.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1437 on: June 09, 2009, 09:58:51 PM »

(tee hee)    I went to bed early Blink, therefore I cannot be included as being a one of them.  I was just one of the booze swilling swinging off the vine monkeys that were off the vine; not that I fell off the vine from said intoxication, just that I chose to go to bed as not to say anything bad and/or off topic and therefore get the big ban button.

JSM, I, the Queen of the RunOns, with Fanny coming in a VERY close second, award you the title of "Fabulous Writer Of Run On Sentences", because that was beautiful, especially since you very narrowly skirted the whole "off-topic" issue and thereby spared me the pain of logging on one night to find that we are holding a wake for you because (I did not know this) before someone gets the big red ban button, a wake is held here at Sacred Monkeys for the monkey about to be banned.

(OMG! I think this was my finest effort yet, and I'm still mad as hell at life, and still despise the Ants. Hell, I despise the Ants even more than the folks IRL who are making me mad as hell!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: June 09, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »

Tevye, I'll join you with mad as hell at life  Maybe we will get docs tomorrow, and that will make things a little better.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: June 09, 2009, 10:03:57 PM »

Good Nite Monk.  an angelic monkey

I know the alcohol consumption must be up tonight. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.