April 30, 2024, 09:19:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 272188 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:01 PM »

To sum things up if you contact 1-877 ONE-LOST you can :

Get free software for a lousy $9.95
Contact a shelter for girls ages 12 -18 that is coming soon
Book a fishing trip with Extreme Bass Fishing Search.

Recycling at its best!
Who is going to be running this shelter for teen girls? I hope it is someone that knows how to handle wayward teens.

I. Summary

Kid Finders Network would like to expand their scope of services through the creation of House of Purpose, a home for runaway and homeless girls. Kid Finders Network would like to meet the following objectives to bring much needed services to runaway and homeless girls in Palm Beach County:

 Create a secure living environment that cultivates a feeling of appreciation and support and in turn promotes self-confidence and a sense of importance for each resident of our facility.

 Assist all residents in becoming self-sustaining, successful members of society by assisting them in educational goals, as well as life skills instruction, career assessment and training, and any other services the resident's desire which will help them to become all that they can be.

The current goals we must meet in order to achieve our above mentioned objectives include, but are not limited to:

 Initial grants and donations are needed to secure facility, perform renovations and meet code guidelines, manage annual operating costs. Aside from financial donations, donations of goods and services will also be needed.

 The total anticipated budget for annual expenses is approximately $400,000. This projected budget covers all payroll costs, administrative service fee to Kid Finders, and operating expenses.

 Securing all of the needed funds and donations is an integral part of reaching our projected shelter opening of January 2010.

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1841 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »

Trimm, I saw that also, I really didn't know what to think. Joy was being accused of hiding Caylee's body.  There is some very strange talk over there.

I had to get out of there because it makes you start wondering about a lot of stuff.What if they tried to set her up?You know she is always around in the background.Something doesn't fit there.
Joy, for all her mental issues, seems to be the type that wants to be helpful, and I think she is a kind person deep down. I have felt that the Anthonys have used her, and I would not be surprised if there would be accusations that the Anthonys throw out there about Joy. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:45 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55119443708&ref=mf#/profile.php?id=746968002

Y'all know I don't do pictures ...but if someone would go here...there's a picture of this Scott

Scotti Simpson, a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama and founder of "In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony," a group with over 22,000 members, announced today that they are the group that will be spearheading the vigil at Blanchard Park for Cayle Anthony on June 16th.
Scotti, an education major, said he felt so deeply touched by Caylee that he started the group in her honor. When asked why he felt so many people had joined his cause, Scotti said he hopes to have one million voices for Caylee and that he sees this as a way to unite people across America to honor her. All who wish to honor Caylee are welcome.

Pat Burgess, the Orlando representative, will be on hand to introduce the guest speaker Richard Grund. Richard Grund says he feels blessed to have had Caylee in his life, even if only for a short time.

Boo...you have R. Grund's ear, right??  I wonder if he would organize a balloon release for Caylee from us? I would be more than happy to send him the $$$'s....wouldn't it be great to see hundreds of balloons floating across the sky in Orlando for Caylee!!  Unless anyone else can think of someone to ask? Capp is LP gonna be there? Come on let's do something.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: June 10, 2009, 04:55:12 PM »

The Anthonys must have told Joy to shove it 

Well, I guess we know that Joy will be there.   
I take it back, Joy just made some bizarre comment  about you celebrate birth, not death, some nonsense, so she is still chummy with the Anthonys.

What's up with her.She seems to teeter back and forth about them.But she's pretty consistent about the monkeys.Does she read here?She don't like monkeys.

Good! Has she caught on yet that we don't like her either?  Monkey Devil!

I was looking at that site the other day and some of them were talking about Joy being accused of hiding Caylee's body.It was very strange.it sounded like the Anthonys had accused her.
somebody over there has a wild imagination. 
I wonder how she found out about the Thompson guy?

Thompson guy???????

Scotti Thompson,the guy heading up the vigil with Mr.Grund.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: June 10, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »

Trimm, I saw that also, I really didn't know what to think. Joy was being accused of hiding Caylee's body.  There is some very strange talk over there.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: June 10, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »

Recycling at its best!
Who is going to be running this shelter for teen girls? I hope it is someone that knows how to handle wayward teens.

I. Summary

Kid Finders Network would like to expand their scope of services through the creation of House of Purpose, a home for runaway and homeless girls. Kid Finders Network would like to meet the following objectives to bring much needed services to runaway and homeless girls in Palm Beach County:

 Create a secure living environment that cultivates a feeling of appreciation and support and in turn promotes self-confidence and a sense of importance for each resident of our facility.

 Assist all residents in becoming self-sustaining, successful members of society by assisting them in educational goals, as well as life skills instruction, career assessment and training, and any other services the resident's desire which will help them to become all that they can be.

The current goals we must meet in order to achieve our above mentioned objectives include, but are not limited to:

 Initial grants and donations are needed to secure facility, perform renovations and meet code guidelines, manage annual operating costs. Aside from financial donations, donations of goods and services will also be needed.

 The total anticipated budget for annual expenses is approximately $400,000. This projected budget covers all payroll costs, administrative service fee to Kid Finders, and operating expenses.

 Securing all of the needed funds and donations is an integral part of reaching our projected shelter opening of January 2010.

Thank-you. Those are some pretty hefty goals. To reach those goals for the teens, the Milsteads and the Anthonys better be miles away from this facility 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: June 10, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55119443708&ref=mf#/profile.php?id=746968002

Y'all know I don't do pictures ...but if someone would go here...there's a picture of this Scott

Scotti Simpson, a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama and founder of "In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony," a group with over 22,000 members, announced today that they are the group that will be spearheading the vigil at Blanchard Park for Cayle Anthony on June 16th.
Scotti, an education major, said he felt so deeply touched by Caylee that he started the group in her honor. When asked why he felt so many people had joined his cause, Scotti said he hopes to have one million voices for Caylee and that he sees this as a way to unite people across America to honor her. All who wish to honor Caylee are welcome.

Pat Burgess, the Orlando representative, will be on hand to introduce the guest speaker Richard Grund. Richard Grund says he feels blessed to have had Caylee in his life, even if only for a short time.

Boo...you have R. Grund's ear, right??  I wonder if he would organize a balloon release for Caylee from us? I would be more than happy to send him the $$$'s....wouldn't it be great to see hundreds of balloons floating across the sky in Orlando for Caylee!!  Unless anyone else can think of someone to ask? Capp is LP gonna be there? Come on let's do something.
I could have sworn, that there was going to be a balloon release.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: June 10, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »

I was looking at that site the other day and some of them were talking about Joy being accused of hiding Caylee's body.It was very strange.it sounded like the Anthonys had accused her.

Thompson guy???????

I think his last name is Simpson...not Thompson

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: June 10, 2009, 04:58:39 PM »

Sunny is this the correct link?  I get a Scotti Simpson from Birmingham AL when I click on it and I thouight his name was Scott Thompson?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: June 10, 2009, 04:58:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19713862/detail.html

Anthony Attorney Seeks P.I.'s Phone Records
Officer: Anthony Wanted To See Remains Coverage

POSTED: 12:12 pm EDT June 10, 2009
UPDATED: 4:34 pm EDT June 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a new motion filed Wednesday by Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, he asked the court to strike a protective order request from private eye Dominic Casey.

In that motion, Baez said Casey told an associate he knew where Caylee Anthony's remains were. Then he was videotaped searching the wooded area where Caylee's remains were later located while talking on the phone.

As Baez correctly pointed out, Casey gave inconsistent stories about why he was there.

In January, Casey told WESH 2, he was talking to his daughter on the phone. Casey later claimed to have been talking to an out of state psychic. Baez wants access to Casey's phone records to find out. An Orlando attorney said phone records can tell a lot about key witnesses.

In the meantime on Monday, George and Cindy Anthony signed a notarized statement giving Baez access to any privileged phone communications they had with Dominic Casey while he was working for them.

The motion is further indication that anyone who went into that wooded area before Caylee's remains were found will face intense scrutiny from Casey Anthony's defense to ensure what they've claimed checks out.

The Anthony's lawyer said Dominic Casey's phone records will prove Casey was not talking to anyone in the Anthony family during his November search of the woods.

An Orange County corrections officer testified under oath that Casey Anthony wanted to watch TV on the day her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony is at the Orange County Jail charged with murder in her daughter, Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were eventually identified late last year. They were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

Officer Billy Richardson said that Anthony knew something was going on that day, even though it was not known at the time that the remains were Caylee.

In his deposition, Richardson said, "When I went down there to get her and told her to go to the clinic, she was listening to the radio."

He claims her reply back was "Good, because there something going on and I want to watch TV to know about it."

Jail guards videotaped her reaction to the news when she told Richardson she felt sick to her stomach.

Her attorney is trying to delay any decision on the potential release of that tape.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: June 10, 2009, 04:59:54 PM »

Sunny,here is Scotti

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: June 10, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »

Recycling at its best!

I. Summary

yeah right....nevah gonna happen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: June 10, 2009, 05:00:42 PM »

from  SM??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: June 10, 2009, 05:00:46 PM »

Recycling at its best!

Spindy would be perfect.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: June 10, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »

Thompson guy???????

I think his last name is Simpson...not Thompson

It is.My neighbors lat name is Thompson.I'm losing it.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: June 10, 2009, 05:01:58 PM »

Sunny is this the correct link?  I get a Scotti Simpson from Birmingham AL when I click on it and I thouight his name was Scott Thompson?

I am sure....what I posted was the press release from his site....I am not sure where Thompson came from

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: June 10, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19713862/detail.html

Anthony Attorney Seeks P.I.'s Phone Records

POSTED: 12:12 pm EDT June 10, 2009
UPDATED: 4:34 pm EDT June 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a new motion filed Wednesday by Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, he asked the court to strike a protective order request from private eye Dominic Casey.

In that motion, Baez said Casey told an associate he knew where Caylee Anthony's remains were. Then he was videotaped searching the wooded area where Caylee's remains were later located while talking on the phone.

As Baez correctly pointed out, Casey gave inconsistent stories about why he was there.

In January, Casey told WESH 2, he was talking to his daughter on the phone. Casey later claimed to have been talking to an out of state psychic. Baez wants access to Casey's phone records to find out. An Orlando attorney said phone records can tell a lot about key witnesses.

In the meantime on Monday, George and Cindy Anthony signed a notarized statement giving Baez access to any privileged phone communications they had with Dominic Casey while he was working for them.

The motion is further indication that anyone who went into that wooded area before Caylee's remains were found will face intense scrutiny from Casey Anthony's defense to ensure what they've claimed checks out.

The Anthony's lawyer said Dominic Casey's phone records will prove Casey was not talking to anyone in the Anthony family during his November search of the woods.

An Orange County corrections officer testified under oath that Casey Anthony wanted to watch TV on the day her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony is at the Orange County Jail charged with murder in her daughter, Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were eventually identified late last year. They were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

Officer Billy Richardson said that Anthony knew something was going on that day, even though it was not known at the time that the remains were Caylee.

In his deposition, Richardson said, "When I went down there to get her and told her to go to the clinic, she was listening to the radio."

He claims her reply back was "Good, because there something going on and I want to watch TV to know about it."

Jail guards videotaped her reaction to the news when she told Richardson she felt sick to her stomach.

Her attorney is trying to delay any decision on the potential release of that tape.

Hi Klaas!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: June 10, 2009, 05:04:18 PM »

Sunny,here is Scotti

thanks trim.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1858 on: June 10, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »

Wanna bet Cindy, George and the Milpigs will have bb guns out shooting the balloons before the reach mid air?  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: June 10, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
How long can they possibly drag this out about the phone records?

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.