April 30, 2024, 12:19:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 272203 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: June 10, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »

I was looking at that site the other day and some of them were talking about Joy being accused of hiding Caylee's body.It was very strange.it sounded like the Anthonys had accused her.
somebody over there has a wild imagination. 
I wonder how she found out about the Thompson guy?

Thompson guy???????

Scotti Thompson,the guy heading up the vigil with Mr.Grund.

I think his last name is Simpson...not Thompson

It is.My neighbors lat name is Thompson.I'm losing it.

I think you need a nice glass of wine....BRB! gonna go get you one...red or white??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: June 10, 2009, 05:06:20 PM »

I was looking at that site the other day and some of them were talking about Joy being accused of hiding Caylee's body.It was very strange.it sounded like the Anthonys had accused her.

Thompson guy???????

Don't do that to me Trimm! I'm crazed enough as it is.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: June 10, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »

What's up with her.She seems to teeter back and forth about them.But she's pretty consistent about the monkeys.Does she read here?She don't like monkeys.
  She talks about us Monkeys?  She must read here...Joy if you read this by all means do the world a favor, pull that big bottom lip over your head and take a gulp..then show the Anthony's how to do your new trick!
[/quote   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1863 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55119443708&ref=mf#/profile.php?id=746968002

Y'all know I don't do pictures ...but if someone would go here...there's a picture of this Scott

Scotti Simpson, a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama and founder of "In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony," a group with over 22,000 members, announced today that they are the group that will be spearheading the vigil at Blanchard Park for Cayle Anthony on June 16th.
Scotti, an education major, said he felt so deeply touched by Caylee that he started the group in her honor. When asked why he felt so many people had joined his cause, Scotti said he hopes to have one million voices for Caylee and that he sees this as a way to unite people across America to honor her. All who wish to honor Caylee are welcome.

Pat Burgess, the Orlando representative, will be on hand to introduce the guest speaker Richard Grund. Richard Grund says he feels blessed to have had Caylee in his life, even if only for a short time.

Boo...you have R. Grund's ear, right??  I wonder if he would organize a balloon release for Caylee from us? I would be more than happy to send him the $$$'s....wouldn't it be great to see hundreds of balloons floating across the sky in Orlando for Caylee!!  Unless anyone else can think of someone to ask? Capp is LP gonna be there? Come on let's do something.
I could have sworn, that there was going to be a balloon release.

from  SM??
The article that was days ago about the vigil, I think they said something about balloons. I could be wrong. I don't know where the article could be found.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »

Sunny,Can I have one of each? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:52 PM »

Thank you Klaas,

So it looks like the Anthony's have cleared the way for D Casey to turn his cell phone records over.  Wow!!  Do we get to see them too?? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: June 10, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »

Thompson guy???????

This case is taking it's toll on us all 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: June 10, 2009, 05:09:57 PM »

Capp is gonna love this.  Seems the Monkeys are not the only ones having a issue with KFN and Extreme Bass Fishing advertising FREE software yet charging $9.95 for it. 

The emails between Sherri Milstead defending her position are worth a read.

<snipped>
Re: About FREE SoftwareThursday, May 7, 2009 3:55 PM

I am so sorry it is hard for you to understand. Again, the software is FREE. As a non profit if we can get a lousy $9.95 to help cover costs of making this software, again that is FREE, available to families who would love to have it then we might as well close our doors because we can't do everything we do for FREE, including paying the cost to do everything we do.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/83519533101
So is the "one loss" she indicates in her email address this battle for the Anthony's and Casey by chance?  I think these morons have more than just "one loss" under their belt, they both have a "loss" of their brains......

It just gets better.   I knew I had seen that "one lost" somewhere and here it is .....

House of Purpose A Shelter for Teenage Girls
        From Ages 12-18

1-877-One-Lost

Coming Soon For More
                  Information Call

Opening Jan 1, 2010.

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/
A house that Milpig with his criminal history is no place for troubled teens.  Hello!!  You have the Milpigs who are mennaces to society, and then the Anthony's who are proven murder raisers..............how is group going to help troubled teens??????  Help them get 20 to life?  Help them learn how to forge checks and make fake ID's?  What about class where they teach you how to impersonate a cop?
Exactly!  How to lie, lie, lie, threaten people to get your way.  They will no doubt train them all in the art of scamming to further line the pockets of these very demented individuals.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: June 10, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
How long can they possibly drag this out about the phone records?
Months and months 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: June 10, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

For the LOVE of Pete I hope you Monkeys get some docs.

I was on early this morning, I come back, your all booze swilling druggies swinging from your Vines.

As You Were, Monkeys.

(tee hee)  

::MonkeyHaHa::That pretty much sums it up.And don't even think about parking on my or NoRoses grass.You've been warned.  Monkey Devil!

You could write us another article. 

Gosh Im trying. I have been working the Ocasio/Kesse cases for 3 days straight, please forgive me.
Hopefully this tidbit will keep you in stitches, unless someone else already reported...

Did we know that the Milsteads have been living with the Anthonys?

Blink,this is from an earlier post of mine....
http://www.bloggernews.net/121106

Last night, Monday, our three musketeers returned to the memorial to ’stake it out’. Interestingly enough on all four nights they drove by the Anthony’s house, and parked outside was the Kidfinders vehicle, in fact there is a rumor (unsubstantiated at this time) that the Milstead’s are in fact staying with the Anthony’s as they have been foreclosed on.[/b

If the Milsteads are being foreclosed upon they indeed need money.  Given past history,  the M's could return to unsavory methods of getting money, example:  from their Kidfinder's Network.

Strayze I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I don't think the Milpigs ever left their unsavory methods of getting money from KFN. 

aww shucks, Milstead has physically joined the Anthonys and in spirit too?  One big happy family!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: June 10, 2009, 05:10:55 PM »

It's right here NoRose.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-vigil-to-be-held-june-16.html

Some people who searched for Caylee Anthony hope to stage a remembrance June 16, WESH-Channel 2 reported today.

The vigil will fall on the first anniversary of the day that investigators believe the toddler died.

"Organizers hope to hold the event at Jay Blanchard Park," anchor Martha Sugalski said. "We're told the event will include a balloon release and communal prayer."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: June 10, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »

It's right here NoRose.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-vigil-to-be-held-june-16.html

Some people who searched for Caylee Anthony hope to stage a remembrance June 16, WESH-Channel 2 reported today.

The vigil will fall on the first anniversary of the day that investigators believe the toddler died.

"Organizers hope to hold the event at Jay Blanchard Park," anchor Martha Sugalski said. "We're told the event will include a balloon release and communal prayer."
Thank-you, I knew I read that, but I was starting to wonder 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: June 10, 2009, 05:12:18 PM »

NoRose said

This case is taking it's toll on us all 

That's the truth NoRose. 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: June 10, 2009, 05:13:27 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55119443708&ref=mf#/profile.php?id=746968002

Y'all know I don't do pictures ...but if someone would go here...there's a picture of this Scott

Scotti Simpson, a student at Jacksonville State University in Alabama and founder of "In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony," a group with over 22,000 members, announced today that they are the group that will be spearheading the vigil at Blanchard Park for Cayle Anthony on June 16th.
Scotti, an education major, said he felt so deeply touched by Caylee that he started the group in her honor. When asked why he felt so many people had joined his cause, Scotti said he hopes to have one million voices for Caylee and that he sees this as a way to unite people across America to honor her. All who wish to honor Caylee are welcome.

Pat Burgess, the Orlando representative, will be on hand to introduce the guest speaker Richard Grund. Richard Grund says he feels blessed to have had Caylee in his life, even if only for a short time.

Boo...you have R. Grund's ear, right??  I wonder if he would organize a balloon release for Caylee from us? I would be more than happy to send him the $$$'s....wouldn't it be great to see hundreds of balloons floating across the sky in Orlando for Caylee!!  Unless anyone else can think of someone to ask? Capp is LP gonna be there? Come on let's do something.
Wanna bet Cindy, George and the Milpigs will have bb guns out shooting the balloons before the reach mid air?  Monkey Devil!

Wouldn't doubt it!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: June 10, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
Months and months 

If the Anthony's have signed a document saying they release his cell records from being their work product, then I don't think he has as much to fight with. Am I wrong??   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: June 10, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »

JSM, remember we were all talking about balloons and the Anthonys doing something to sabatoge the balloons. I was afraid there would be a dove release, and who knows what they would do to the doves 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: June 10, 2009, 05:15:20 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
Months and months 

If the Anthony's have signed a document saying they release his cell records from being their work product, then I don't think he has as much to fight with. Am I wrong??   
The cell records must not be as interesting as we thought.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: June 10, 2009, 05:15:36 PM »

from  SM??
The article that was days ago about the vigil, I think they said something about balloons. I could be wrong. I don't know where the article could be found.

I didn't see the article...but thanks...I see if I can find it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1878 on: June 10, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »

JSM, remember we were all talking about balloons and the Anthonys doing something to sabatoge the balloons. I was afraid there would be a dove release, and who knows what they would do to the doves 
I was thinking the same thing No Rose. It isn't dove season, so they would get the arses hauled off for at least hunting out of season. I HATE THE ANTS

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: June 10, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

Sunny,Can I have one of each? 

you betcha....one each on the way.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.