April 26, 2024, 07:41:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patricia Bernal 17, Watsonville, CA Missing 5/26/09 (Found Safe)  (Read 3312 times)
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« on: May 29, 2009, 02:29:28 PM »

There is another missing girl in California.  I wasn't sure if I could start a new thread and at first I thought Watsonville might be close to Escondido.  Apparently they aren't. 

Endangered Missing 17-year-old in Watsonville, Ca.
May 29, 2009 by MCA

In a story which has received little coverage, Patricia Bernal, a 17-year-old missing teenage girl, has been reported missing in Watsonville, Ca.  She is listed at the NCMEC as Case Type: Endangered Missing

WATSONVILLE - A 17-year-old Watsonsville area girl was reported missing Wednesday by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Patricia Bernal was last seen at school Tuesday and her family called the center to report her missing on Wednesday, Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Greg Lansdowne said.

Details of her whereabouts were sketchy Wednesday, with friends saying they didn’t know where she was, he said, adding that a detective and others are continuing to search for her. He declined to say which school she attended.

Anyone having information should contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST) or the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office (California) 1-831-471-1121

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/endangered-missing-17-year-old-in-watsonville-ca/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 04:23:44 PM »

No picture of her or details about the school? can't be that many schools in Watsonville, it is a pretty small place.

http://www.pvusd.net/schools/
I stand corrected there seem to be 3 high schools. Well geez I hope they find this girl, somehow.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 05:05:15 PM »

looks like the link to the missing girl is gone..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 05:08:47 PM »

I live in this area so I will check into it.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »

There is another missing girl in California.  I wasn't sure if I could start a new thread and at first I thought Watsonville might be close to Escondido.  Apparently they aren't. 

Endangered Missing 17-year-old in Watsonville, Ca.
May 29, 2009 by MCA

In a story which has received little coverage, Patricia Bernal, a 17-year-old missing teenage girl, has been reported missing in Watsonville, Ca.  She is listed at the NCMEC as Case Type: Endangered Missing

WATSONVILLE - A 17-year-old Watsonsville area girl was reported missing Wednesday by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

Patricia Bernal was last seen at school Tuesday and her family called the center to report her missing on Wednesday, Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Greg Lansdowne said.

Details of her whereabouts were sketchy Wednesday, with friends saying they didn’t know where she was, he said, adding that a detective and others are continuing to search for her. He declined to say which school she attended.

Anyone having information should contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST) or the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office (California) 1-831-471-1121

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/endangered-missing-17-year-old-in-watsonville-ca/

wow I hope someone starts a thread for this case, I am VERY interested in the WATSONVILLE/MONTERY county, etc areas.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »

No picture of her or details about the school? can't be that many schools in Watsonville, it is a pretty small place.

http://www.pvusd.net/schools/
I stand corrected there seem to be 3 high schools. Well geez I hope they find this girl, somehow.

OMG  I lived in Watsonville for many years, both kids went to high school there. Too many of these cases to understand, what is happening to our world?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »

PATRICIA BERNAL 
Case Type: Endangered Missing   
DOB: Dec 10, 1991 Sex: Female
Missing Date: May 26, 2009 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 17 Height:  5'5" (165 cm)
Missing City: WATSONVILLE Weight:  160 lbs (73 kg)
Missing State :  CA Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1123633 
Circumstances: Patricia has a tattoo on her left ankle. Patricia may go by the nickname Chaparra. She may go by the last name Bernal-Ramirez.

Noted .. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children just deleted this person as missing so my guess is that she was located..

I appreciate your interest in my area.. ..
I think it to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth..
Watsonville is located in the center of the Monterey bay and is an AG area..
I live in the mountains just behind it. All my kids have gone to these schools over the years..
We have a lot of field workers as it is an AG area which produces berries and flowers and lettuce.
 The Santa Cruz sentinel is running the story and so is the San Jose merc news..
But it appears she may have been located..
All the kids are getting out of school and one of mine was graduated from 8th grade today in watsonville. This girl does not appear to go to her school..
She probably goes to watsonville high school.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »

PATRICIA BERNAL 
Case Type: Endangered Missing   
DOB: Dec 10, 1991 Sex: Female
Missing Date: May 26, 2009 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 17 Height:  5'5" (165 cm)
Missing City: WATSONVILLE Weight:  160 lbs (73 kg)
Missing State :  CA Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1123633 
Circumstances: Patricia has a tattoo on her left ankle. Patricia may go by the nickname Chaparra. She may go by the last name Bernal-Ramirez.

Noted .. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children just deleted this person as missing so my guess is that she was located..

I appreciate your interest in my area.. ..
I think it to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth..
Watsonville is located in the center of the Monterey bay and is an AG area..
I live in the mountains just behind it. All my kids have gone to these schools over the years..
We have a lot of field workers as it is an AG area which produces berries and flowers and lettuce.
 The Santa Cruz sentinel is running the story and so is the San Jose merc news..
But it appears she may have been located..
All the kids are getting out of school and one of mine was graduated from 8th grade today in watsonville. This girl does not appear to go to her school..
She probably goes to watsonville high school.

Last O/T post from me but I'm so floored to meet someone on here from Watsonville! We lived there from 1976 til 2000, my son still lives in Santa Cruz. It's not very often I run into ppl. who even have heard of it.   Congrats to your graduating 8th grader, it's such a big deal for them.  Hope the missing girl is found soon.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 08:25:13 AM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_12480283

Cops and Courts: Man stabbed; missing teen returns home
Sentinel Staff Report
Posted: 05/29/2009 05:48:15 PM PDT
Updated: 05/29/2009 05:48:27 PM PDT

<snipped>
Watsonville

Missing teen comes home

A 17-year-old Watsonville area girl reported missing Wednesday has arrived home safe and sound, the Sheriff's Office reported.

Patricia Bernal was last seen at school Tuesday, Sgt. Greg Lansdowne said.

She arrived home about 9 p.m. Thursday, Lansdowne said.
<snipped>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.