March 29, 2024, 04:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Credit Card Campaign Donantion Scheme - Rumor or Fact?  (Read 1340 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 31, 2009, 11:06:37 PM »

I've not heard this one before -

(snip)
There is no reasoning with such people, meaning that we should kick all Democrats and a lot of Republicans out of office and replace them with rational people.

I recently wrote to my three (unfortunately Democrat) congressional delegates and urged them to work for impeachment of Obama for treason (release of "torture" films, interrogation memos, etc., kissing the butt of America-hating dictators and bowing to a Saudi king to show his true faith) and for usurping power that the Constitution does not confer on either Congress or the executive (bailouts, stimulus, pork barrel spending), and for working with ACORN not to mention election fraud. It is widely known that the 600 million Obama's campaign spent for his election was fraudulently donated by George Soros by a simple technique, soliciting a $20 contribution from a Democrat stooge online by credit or debit card, using the card number to deposit $2,000 in said account and withdraw $2020 immediately. If the card issuer has any questions, explain it as a mistake that was corrected immediately. This has been documented. Why doesn't the FEC act on this info?

Anyway, I still think he should be impeached but for incompetence, which is easier to prove than treason.

http://www.minotdailynews.com/page/content.detail/id/528521.html?nav=5008

I am more familiar with the send $5 emails.  Maybe the $20 dollar email solicitaitions were treated differently?

Has anyone else seen something on this scheme?  How would anyone "follow the money" over the internet?

All that money, and not $10 to shut people up over a birth certificate.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.