March 18, 2024, 08:55:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Connie's Connection - Harris/Lawless  (Read 76425 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: June 03, 2009, 01:46:54 PM »

The following info is about Connie Lawless' family line...

Snipped from Blink:
This appeared on my site from a poster awaiting approval here, so I thought I might help her out until she gets a vine.
Fron Lynbit:

The prayer and supplication that must surround MH and all involved is astounding. I noted DD mentioned curiosity about Connie’s family line at Scared Monkeys and followed up. I’m posting a bit here as I await Admin. Approval at SM. What an auspicious heritage of ministry on grandma’s side! Gpa’s pastorship is just the tip of a missionary ancestry. Gpa’s apparent estrangement and Connie’s seeming denial now make perfect sense to me; the horror of all this is magnified beyond belief in the context of this family’s dedication to promoting the doctrine of God’s will for how we are live our lives.

Here is a bit of Gma Connie’s family line:

Name: Constance Lorene Harris
Birth Date: 6 Aug 1941
Mother’s Maiden Name: Cooper
Birth County: Monterey

Daughter of A.A. Harris
Name: Arthur Alanzo Harris
Social Security #: 54XXXXXXXXX
Birth Date: 19 Jun 1914
Birthplace: Curtis, Arkansas
Death Date: 16 Nov 1989
Death Place: Salinas, Monterey, CA
His father: William Earl Harris
His Mother: Minnie Lucille Sloan
Spouse: Irene Cooper (Born: 1921)

Daughter of Irene Harris nee Cooper
Name: Irene Cooper
Birth: 7 Aug 1921 in Wynona, Oklahoma, USA
Her Father: John Bailey (Willis) Cooper born 30 Nov 1880 in Jasper,Newton, AR, and died 1956 in , , California. He was the son of 2. Henary Thomas COOPER (2/12/1850) and 3. Sarah Jane CURRY (2/12/149 Tenn.)
Her Mother: Effie Joetta Smithson (married 6/23/1901 in Webbers Falls, Haskell,Ok.)
Spouse: Arthur Alonzo Harris (Born: 1914)

Connie’s maternal Gpa was “Elder John Cooper (who)…came from a long line of Missionary Baptists. His father and grandfather before him were Missionary Baptist Ministers and he was reared in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.” They are bio’d (along with uncles, cousins) in the following link, with ministry all over SW Indian Territory: Twentieth Century California Pastors
http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_03.htm
Her uncle (Irene’s bro-in-law) is Harless, with 3 generations of pastors, found at same website.

Connie’s paternal connection through A.A. Harris (”Art was saved May 10, 1938 in a bean field out side Salinas. “) is at http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_06.htm

I have been suspicious of the church in Tracy. I was ignorant of that denomination’s practice and operation –very foreign to my liturgical faith. I now believe this is no fly-by-night, storefront decoy operation. Could there still have been those who used it for their own evil doings? Of course! I’m a trained journalist, nothing surprises me. But I now do not believe that “the church” as an organization is involved in any enterprise that lead to precious Sandra’s torment. and that the evil, loathsome deed/s was the work of individuals “gone rogue.” Just my opinion.

The prayer and supplication that must surround MH and all involved is astounding.  I noted DD mentioned curiosity about Connie's family line at Scared Monkeys and followed up.  I'm posting a bit here as I await Admin. Approval at SM.  What an auspicious heritage of ministry on grandma's side!  Gpa's pastorship is just the tip of a missionary ancestry.  Gpa's apparent estrangement and Connie's seeming denial now make perfect sense to me;  the horror of all this is magnified beyond belief in the context of this family's dedication to promoting the doctrine of God's will for how we are live our lives.

Here is a bit of Gma Connie's family line:

Name:    Constance Lorene Harris
Birth Date:    6 Aug 1941
Mother's Maiden Name:    Cooper
Birth County:    Monterey

Daughter of A.A. Harris
Name:    Arthur Alanzo Harris
Social Security #:    54XXXXXXXXX
Birth Date:    19 Jun 1914
Birthplace:    Curtis, Arkansas
Death Date:    16 Nov 1989
Death Place:    Salinas, Monterey, CA
His father:  William Earl Harris    
His Mother: Minnie Lucille Sloan
Spouse:  Irene Cooper (Born: 1921)    

Daughter of Irene Harris nee Cooper
Name:   Irene Cooper
Birth:    7 Aug 1921 in Wynona, Oklahoma, USA
Her Father:   John Bailey (Willis) Cooper born 30 Nov 1880 in Jasper,Newton, AR, and died 1956 in , , California. He was the son of 2. Henary Thomas COOPER (2/12/1850) and 3. Sarah Jane CURRY (2/12/149 Tenn.)
Her Mother:     Effie Joetta Smithson (married 6/23/1901 in Webbers Falls, Haskell,Ok.)
Spouse:   Arthur Alonzo Harris (Born: 1914)

Bumping this because of Blink's Excellent  points...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harris, Arthur Alonso (Old State)
Art was saved May 10, 1938 in a bean field out side Salinas. He was baptized by the Hebbron Heights MBC shortly after. He surrendered to the ministry November 22, 1943 in the Northern Association meeting in Riverbank. He was ordained April 16, 1944 by the FMBC in Antioch.

He has served the following pastorates: Concord MBC April 1944 to August 1944; Brentwood FMBC September 1944 to February 1945; San Jose MBC August 1946 to May 1948; Stockton, Eastside MBC June 1948 to December 1949; Sacramento, Friendship MBC December 1949 to November 1950; La Habra MBC November 1950 to March 1954; Eastside second time March 1954 to October 1956; Washington churches October 1956 to June 1968; Winton MBC June 1968 to November 1969; Salinas Landmark MBC November 1969 to July 1978; Pedley MBC August 1980 to August 1981; From there he moved to Salinas and became assistant to his son DeWayne in the Alisal MBC. He died November 16, 1989.

Art was a driving force for most of his life in the Old State work holding many positions and taking a strong stand for “Direct Only” mission work.

Harris Arthur DeWayne 
DeWayne was saved in 1952 and was baptized the same year by the La Habra FMBC. He answered the call to preach August 16,1961 and was ordained by the Douglas Street MBC in Omak, Washington.

He has pastored the following churches: Omak, Washington 1963 - 65; Visalia MBC (Old State) 1968 - 69; Winton MBC 1969 - 73; Sovereign Grace MBC Mt. View; Alisal BC 1975 till present. (2006)

The church no longer represents in the Old State Work but does represent with a group of strong Calvinist churches in an unorganized fellowship. DeWayne has published a history book entitled, "Landmark of the West’.

Harris, Henry (Left Landmark Work)

Harris, Henry Henry Harris attended Fresno Missionary Baptist Institute in the early 1980’s and received his Bachelor of Theology degree in May of 1985. He was a missionary of the New Hope Missionary Baptist Church in San Jose, California. He started a mission in Morgan Hill, California, with a weekly Bible Study in October of 1984. Their first Sunday service was in January, 1985. By February of 1986, the New Hope Church withdrew their endorsement of Brother Harris due to a drain on their funds.

Brother Harris and the mission in Morgan Hill were taken over by the First Missionary Baptist Church in Oakley, California. In September, 1987, Brother Harris led the mission members to join the First Missionary Baptist Church of Gilroy, California. He became the pastor of that church.

Brother Harris was a State Missionary on designated funds for the 1989 - 90 association year. In 1990 at the Messenger Body Meeting, Brother Harris gave a report that indicated he did not believe in Church Perpetuity and had led the church to receive alien immersion.

The Messenger Body asked Brother Harris to meet with a council of brethren in the Salinas church. The counsel did not convene, and Brother Harris led the Gilroy church out of Landmark work. Missionary Baptist Churches supporting the Mission had given many thousands of dollars to build the Gilroy church. Later, the church disbanded. No accounting as to the sale of the property was ever made public.

Lawless, Clifford Lane

Lane was saved May 1960 and was baptized July 9, 1960 by the Eastside MBC in Stockton. He was called to preach April 6, 1971 and ordained August 20, 1971 by the Winton MBC.

He has pastored the following churches: Beacon MBC in Redding August 1971 to May 1973; Grace MBC of Gardena May 1973 to May 1974; Mission work in Eureka; the Mountain View, California, First Sovereign Grace Missionary Baptist Church in 1980. In 1981 the church in Tracy California merged with the Mountain View church and Brother Lawless continued as pastor with the church being called, Clover Road Missionary Baptist Church of Tracy, California. He is pastor to this day (2009).

Snipped:
http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_06.htm

Snipped:
http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Connie's brother the Preacher....
Lived in Washington...(the state where there was a child abuse investigation re:CLL, iirc).
    Dewayne A Harris

View Details
Salinas, CA
Okanogan, WA
Omak, WA    
   intelius.com

Relatives:   
Arthur D Harris
Art A Harris
Cynthia J Harris
De W Harris
Diana L Harris
Denise M Harris
Kristina N Harris
Irene C Harris
Barbara J Harris
K Harris
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 02:11:42 PM »

Snipped from Blink:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/07/sandra-cantu-case-church-searched-pastors-wife-speaks/

Church Searched- Pastors Wife Speaks
“I just spent the night with the police down at the station answering all their questions,” Lane Lawless said. Asked if he had anything to do with Sandra’s slaying, he said, “No.”

Connie Lawless, Lane’s wife, stated that they were being interviewed because they are good friends with Sandra and her Mom; Sandra plays frequently with her 5 year old great-grandaughter.

Mrs. Lawless did not have any animosity regarding the Police interviews and searches.
Lawless briefly answered questions by reporters on the couple’s way out of Orchard Esates:
..” police seized our  phones and computers during their search of  our home  Monday night. She said investigators had questioned her husband “just because we live in the park. They are just covering all their bases.

“We were very open to them taking anything they wanted to take,” Connie Lawless said. “We feel that the more people they can eliminate, the quicker they’ll get to the truth of the matter.”

Of particular concern is Mrs. Lawless’s quote regarding Sandra Cantu:

“She was at our house quite often,” Connie Lawless said. “She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks our heart to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing, abuse her and murder her.”

(editors note: I find that quote suspect. Unless she is privy to information we are not, she indicates Sandra has been abused prior to her murder: How would she know if Sandra had been abused prior to her death)

In other developments today, Sandra’s autopsy results will not be forthcoming anytime soon. Shenemen announced that the San Joaquin Coroner is awaiting toxicology and tissue sample results before completing her autopsy or announcing her cause of death.  Typically, a preliminary autopsy result is released in a situation where further lab results are pending.  In Sandra’s case, it is unclear why the preliminary autopsy is being witheld.  Also “of note”, In today’s pressr, Sgt Shenemen used the word “killers” as opposed to “killer or killers” as he had used previously in discussing possible persons of interest in this case.

Check Back with Blinkoncrime.com for updates to Sandra’s story.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »

Connie & Lane LIVE & Uncensored...
"We knew her from before she was even born..."
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gYxyNntfQM0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gYxyNntfQM0</a>

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »

Descendants of William Earl Harris

1     William Earl Harris         d: in Salinas, Monterey, California, USA   Age at birth of first child: ?            
.      +Minnie Lucille Sloan   - 1969   b: in Arkansas, USA   d: April 1969 in Modesto, California, USA   Age at birth of first child: ?   Age at death: ?         
........   2     Arthur Alanzo "A. A." Harris   1914 - 1989   b: June 19, 1914 in Curtis, Arkansas, USA   d: November 16, 1989 in Salinas, Monterey, California, USA      Age at death: 75         
...........      +Irene Cooper   1921 -   b: August 07, 1921 in Wynona, Oklahoma, USA                  
..................   3     Constance Lorene Harris   1941 -   b: August 06, 1941 in Monterey County, California, USA                  
.....................      +Clifford "Lane" Lawless   1931 -   b: August 1931                  
............................   4     Brett Lawless                        
............................   4     Brian L Lawless   1961 -   b: 1961                  
...............................      +Judy A. Purks                        
......................................   5     Melissa Chantel Lawless   1981 -   b: February 23, 1981 in Orange County, California, USA                  
.........................................      +Johnny Jason Huckaby                        
................................................   6     daughter Lawless                        
......................................   5     Adam Lawless                        
......................................   5     Celeb Joshua Lawless                        
......................................   5     Julianne Lawless                        
............................   4     Joni Lawless                        
...............................      +Hughes                        
..................   3     Cynthia Irene Harris   1948 -   b: August 28, 1948      Age at birth of first child: 21      Age at first Marriage: 20      
.....................      +Vernon D Browning   1947 -   b: December 01, 1947      Age at birth of first child: 22      Age at first Marriage: 21      
............................   4     Katherine Browning   1970 -   b: May 28, 1970 in Stanislaus County, California, USA                  
...............................      +Michael W Puck   1969 -   b: May 23, 1969 in San Diego County, California, USA                  
............................   4     Meredith I Browning   1972 -   b: January 27, 1972                  
...............................      +Xavier Richard Huerta   1971 -   b: April 26, 1971 in Alameda, California, USA                  
..................   3     Arthur "DeWayne" Harris                        

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »

Descendants of Mary E Dodson

1     Mary E Dodson   1856 -   b: May 1856 in Arkansas      Age at birth of first child: ?            
.      +John F Smithson   1852 -   b: June 1852      Age at birth of first child: ?            
........   2     Effie Joetta Smithson   September - 1971   b: September in Arkansas City, Arkansas, Arkansas, USA   d: 1971 in Modesto, California, USA      Age at death: ?   Age at first Marriage: ?      
...........      +John Bailey "Willis" Cooper   1880 - 1956   b: November 30, 1880 in Jasper, Newton, Arkansas, USA   d: 1956 in California, USA      Age at death: 76 est.   Age at first Marriage: 20      
..................   3     Irene Cooper   1921 -   b: August 07, 1921 in Wynona, Oklahoma, USA                  
.....................      +Arthur Alanzo "A. A." Harris   1914 - 1989   b: June 19, 1914 in Curtis, Arkansas, USA   d: November 16, 1989 in Salinas, Monterey, California, USA      Age at death: 75         
............................   4     Constance Lorene Harris   1941 -   b: August 06, 1941 in Monterey County, California, USA                  
...............................      +Clifford "Lane" Lawless   1931 -   b: August 1931                  
......................................   5     Brett Lawless                        
......................................   5     Brian L Lawless   1961 -   b: 1961                  
.........................................      +Judy A. Purks                        
................................................   6     Melissa Chantel Lawless   1981 -   b: February 23, 1981 in Orange County, California, USA                  
...................................................      +Johnny Jason Huckaby                        
..........................................................   7     daughter Lawless                        
................................................   6     Adam Lawless                        
................................................   6     Celeb Joshua Lawless                        
................................................   6     Julianne Lawless                        
......................................   5     Joni Lawless                        
.........................................      +Hughes                        
............................   4     Cynthia Irene Harris   1948 -   b: August 28, 1948      Age at birth of first child: 21      Age at first Marriage: 20      
...............................      +Vernon D Browning   1947 -   b: December 01, 1947      Age at birth of first child: 22      Age at first Marriage: 21      
......................................   5     Katherine Browning   1970 -   b: May 28, 1970 in Stanislaus County, California, USA                  
.........................................      +Michael W Puck   1969 -   b: May 23, 1969 in San Diego County, California, USA                  
......................................   5     Meredith I Browning   1972 -   b: January 27, 1972                  
.........................................      +Xavier Richard Huerta   1971 -   b: April 26, 1971 in Alameda, California, USA                  
............................   4     Arthur "DeWayne" Harris                        
..................   3     Unknown Cooper                        
.....................      +Pastor Harless                        
........   2     Harvey H Smithson   1878 -   b: January 1878 in Arkansas, USA      Age at birth of first child: 29 est.            
...........      +Brillie E            Age at birth of first child: ?            
..................   3     Josephen Smithson   1907 -   b: Abt. 1907                  
..................   3     Elize B Smithson   1908 -   b: Abt. 1908                  
........   2     Walter Burton Smithson   1883 -   b: 1883                  
........   2     Greenbury Smithson   1890 -   b: 1890                  
........   2     Ollie Elnora Smithson   1892 -   b: 1892                  
........   2     Ella Smithson   1895 -   b: 1895                  
........   2     Maude Smithson   1898 -   b: 1898                  

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »

Kinship of Constance Lorene Harris
Name   Relationship with Constance Harris   Civil   Canon
Arner, Chandelle   2nd cousin once removed of the husband      
Browning, Katherine   Niece   III   2
Browning, Meredith I   Niece   III   2
Browning, Vernon D   Brother-in-law      
Burrow, Carly   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Burrow, shelby   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Cates, Alayna   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Cates, Curry   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Cates, Jacci   2nd cousin once removed of the husband      
Cates, Lance   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Cates, Mikayla   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Cates, Rebecca J   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Cooper, Henry Thomas   Great-grandfather   III   3
Cooper, Irene   Mother   I   1
Cooper, John Bailey "Willis"   Grandfather   II   2
Cooper, Unknown   Aunt   III   2
Curry, Sarah Jane   Great-grandmother   III   3
Dicus, Alfred   Grandfather of the husband      
Dicus, David Wilson   Uncle of the husband      
Dicus, Dorothy Elva   Aunt of the husband      
Dicus, Eva Loetta   Aunt of the husband      
Dicus, Everest Alfred   Uncle of the husband      
Dicus, Infant   Aunt/uncle of the husband      
Dicus, Jessie Grace   Mother-in-law      
Dicus, Norbert Frank   Uncle of the husband      
Dodson, Mary E   Great-grandmother   III   3
E, Brillie   Wife of the granduncle      
Ellenberger, Benjamin   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Ellenberger, Jay E   2nd cousin once removed of the husband      
Ellenberger, Kym   2nd cousin once removed of the husband      
Ellenberger, Mathew   2nd cousin twice removed of the husband      
Ganzman, Carel   2nd cousin of the husband      
Ganzman, Carl Everett   1st cousin once removed of the husband      
Ganzman, Frances Elizabeth   1st cousin once removed of the husband      
Ganzman, Hellen G Cladys(?)   1st cousin once removed of the husband      
Ganzman, Kaytie "Georgia"   2nd cousin of the husband      
Ganzman, Sharen   2nd cousin of the husband      
Godfrey, Eva Eliza   Great-grandmother of the husband      
Haight, daughter   1st cousin once removed of the husband      
Haley, Georgia Pearl   1st cousin of the husband      
Harless, Pastor   Husband of the aunt      
Harris, Arthur "DeWayne"   Brother   II   1
Harris, Arthur Alanzo "A. A."   Father   I   1
Harris, Constance Lorene   Self      0
Harris, Cynthia Irene   Sister   II   1
Harris, Nathan   Great-grandfather   III   3
Harris, William Earl   Grandfather   II   2
Huckaby, Johnny Jason   Husband of the granddaughter      
Huerta, Xavier Richard   Husband of the niece      
Hughes   Son-in-law      
Lawless, Adam   Grandson   II   2
Lawless, Agnes Ada   Aunt of the husband      
Lawless, Brett   Son   I   1
Lawless, Brian L   Son   I   1
Lawless, Celeb Joshua   Grandson   II   2
Lawless, Clifford "Lane"   Husband      
Lawless, daughter   Great-granddaughter   III   3
Lawless, George Webster   Father-in-law      
Lawless, Gerald D   1st cousin of the husband      
Lawless, James H "W"   Grandfather of the husband      
Lawless, John Mack   Uncle of the husband      
Lawless, Joni   Daughter   I   1
Lawless, Julianne   Granddaughter   II   2
Lawless, Mabel Pearl   Aunt of the husband      
Lawless, McNealy A. "Mack"   Great-grandfather of the husband      
Lawless, Melissa Chantel   Granddaughter   II   2
Lawless, Paul George   Brother-in-law      
Lawless, Ralph Devere   Uncle of the husband      
Lawless, Richard Birdette   Uncle of the husband      
Lawless, William Bryan   Uncle of the husband      
Lawless, Zina Ellen   Aunt of the husband      
Mahaley   Great-grandmother   III   3
Puck, Michael W   Husband of the niece      
Purks, Judy A.   Daughter-in-law      
Rowland, Nancy Hanse   Grandmother of the husband      
Sanderson, Annie Laura   Grandaunt of the husband      
Sanderson, Beatrice Violet   Grandaunt of the husband      
Sanderson, Clara Myrtle   Grandaunt of the husband      
Sanderson, Daniel Wilson   Great-grandfather of the husband      
Sanderson, Eva "Grace"   Grandaunt of the husband      
Sanderson, Florence Evalena   Grandaunt of the husband      
Sanderson, Gladys Tressa   Grandaunt of the husband      
Sanderson, Kenneth   Granduncle of the husband      
Sanderson, Robert Everett   Granduncle of the husband      
Sanderson, Sarah Edna Lousia Sadie   Grandmother of the husband      
Sloan, Minnie Lucille   Grandmother   II   2
Smithson, Effie Joetta   Grandmother   II   2
Smithson, Elize B   1st cousin once removed   V   3
Smithson, Ella   Grandaunt   IV   3
Smithson, Greenbury   Granduncle   IV   3
Smithson, Harvey H   Granduncle   IV   3
Smithson, John F   Great-grandfather   III   3
Smithson, Josephen   1st cousin once removed   V   3
Smithson, Maude   Grandaunt   IV   3
Smithson, Ollie Elnora   Grandaunt   IV   3
Smithson, Walter Burton   Granduncle   IV   3
Turner, Donald   1st cousin of the husband      
Turner, Lee   1st cousin of the husband      
Turner, Ruth   1st cousin of the husband      

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

Connie & Lane LIVE & Uncensored...
"We knew her from before she was even born..."
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gYxyNntfQM0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gYxyNntfQM0</a>

Are we allowed to talk in this thread? Sorry, if not feel free to delete. Lane's demeanor is just so strange in this video. He is mumbling incoherently, usually a preacher who stands up on Sunday morning and speaks out about god and such is a bit more voiceterous and not usually shy. He seems like he has something going on, maybe he was uncomfortable because he knew MH had done this? To me, it seems like everyone but CL has surrounded MH, what did Blink call it, circling the wagons? After leaving the jail that first time they visited her, her father was speaking up, the aunt had said something, all seemed very determined to proclaim MH's innocence, all but CL. He was leaning up against the wall, just sort of staying out of it. Strange behavior. What if he was trying to stay out of it because he didn't want to be recognized?

What reason would there be for not wanting to stand united and out front with his family.

1. Lane is guilty of helping MH,
2. Lane can't bring himself to support his murdering gd
3. Lane has a condition such as alzheimer's (or whatever)
4. Lane is a shy and withdrawn person
5. Lane didn't want to be recognized
6. Lane felt it was not his place, better for the father
7. Lane was really at the church that day and knew MH was lying

(#7 btw would explain why the family would believe so strongly that Sandra was not murdered in the church.)

I can't think of any other reasons or not even sure if it is relevant. Just seems like strange behavior to me and thought I would think out loud.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 08:24:19 PM »

I have never really looked up the birth records for clifford "Lane" lawless. He is supposedly born august 1931... connie is suppose to be born in 1941... but look at this

U.S. Public Records Index
about Connie Lane Lawless
Name: Connie Lane Lawless
Birth Date: Aug 1931

Address: 424 W Beverly Pl, Tracy, California 95376-0701 (1985)
[372 Pinefield Rd, San Jose, California 95134]
[667 Ruby Rd, Livermore, California 94550] 

here is is CONNIE who is born august 1931.  Is this an error.  they have her with cll's birth date and also his middle name, not hers.  did she actually use his middle name and his birthdate? 

and wasn't the pinefield rd address on something I just posted a few days ago?  either in texas thread of with the oregon lawless line.  was it with earl n lawless?  or gary s lawless?  let me go look.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »

okay here is connies birth certificate, so we have proof of her birthdate

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Constance Lorene Harris
Mother's Maiden Name: Cooper 

but where is clifford lane lawless birth record?  is that even his real name?  supposedly I found a birthdate of 1931 somewhere, where did that come from?  hmmm gary d lawless missing father is born about 1933  LOL  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 08:41:04 PM »

hmmm and livermore is in alameda county. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 09:28:15 PM »

ok july 9 1960 CLL and Connie were married in modesto, stanislaus county california.  this came from the clover road baptist church website early on before they changed the site.
I  thought it weird he was baptised the very same day in washinton.  why would he get baptised in washington and then all the way to modesto, cali the same day and get married? I had thought the date was a mistake on either the baptism date or the marriage date. 

but, why is there no birth record for clifford lane lawless?  why is there no marriage record in california for connie L harris and clifford lane lawless.  it is a confidential marriage?  modesto is in stanislaus county.  CLL was also suppose to have pastored the church there in the airport district. 

Is this even his real name?  I am really beginning to wonder !

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 09:51:42 PM »

okay here is connies birth certificate, so we have proof of her birthdate

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Constance Lorene Harris
Mother's Maiden Name: Cooper 

but where is clifford lane lawless birth record?  is that even his real name?  supposedly I found a birthdate of 1931 somewhere, where did that come from?  hmmm gary d lawless missing father is born about 1933  LOL  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

There was time i thought he was him too..LOL
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 10:20:57 PM »

we really need to find a birth certificate and marriage license for him.  one thing I notice is there is a ton of clifford first names with the last name of johnson.  another thing that is weird is his mother has two kids.  that is it, that is unusual for then.  she has the two brothers when she is early 20's, then for 25 years she has no more.  that is unbelieveable to me, and why is there no half-siblings after his mother and father are divorced. 

hmm did I find a birth record for his brother paul george?  let me look that up again. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

this is CLL's brother

Social Security Death Index
about Paul Lawless
Name: Paul Lawless
SSN: 531-30-7260 
Last Residence: 20781  Hyattsville, Prince Georges, Maryland, United States of America
Born: 24 Jan 1927
Died: 26 Mar 1997
State (Year) SSN issued: Washington (Before 1951)

1930 United States Federal Census
about P George Lawless
Name: P George Lawless
Home in 1930: Brewster, Okanogan, Washington
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1926 
Relation to Head-of-house: Son 
Father's Name: George W
Mother's Name: Jessie G
Race: White

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace: View Image
Neighbors: View others on page 
Household Members: Name Age
George W Lawless 37 
Jessie G Lawless 24 
P George Lawless 3 4/12

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 10:29:21 PM »

LAWLESS, GEORGE PAUL (Age 82)

Associated names:

LAWLESS, PAUL
 LAWLESS,  G

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

CHEM-TECH AGENCY, INC
 PAUL'S BOOKS
 Available(1) Available BELTSVILLE, MD
HYATTSVILLE, MD
WOODBRIDGE, VA   Possible Roommates / Associates:

HORA, TRILOCHAN S (Age 60)

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 10:38:34 PM »

LAWLESS, CLIFFORD LANE (Age 67)

Associated names:

LAWLESS, LANE C
 LAWLESS, LANE L
 LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
 LAWLOR, LANE

Available
TRACY, CA
SAN JOSE, CA
LIVERMORE, CA    

Possible Relatives:

HUGHES, JONI IRENE (Age 41)
LAWLESS, CLANE (Age 31)
LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
LAWLESS, PSTR LANE
LAWLESS, CONNIE L (Age 67)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

CHAMMISA, CHERYL (Age 47)
CHAMMISA, JEFF
MARTINEZ, PORFIRIO

PALERMO, CHERYL L (Age 46)

Associated names:

CAMMISA, CHERYL L
Available   
BUTLER, PA
MAUMEE, OH    

Possible Relatives:

CAMMISA, GARY LEE (Age 51)
PALERMO, RONALD L (Age 45)

Just putting it out there...Chammisa...
notice the H is missing in the second C(h)ammisa
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 10:39:57 PM »

ok july 9 1960 CLL and Connie were married in modesto, stanislaus county california.  this came from the clover road baptist church website early on before they changed the site.
I  thought it weird he was baptised the very same day in washinton.  why would he get baptised in washington and then all the way to modesto, cali the same day and get married? I had thought the date was a mistake on either the baptism date or the marriage date. 

but, why is there no birth record for clifford lane lawless?  why is there no marriage record in california for connie L harris and clifford lane lawless.  it is a confidential marriage?  modesto is in stanislaus county.  CLL was also suppose to have pastored the church there in the airport district. 

Is this even his real name?  I am really beginning to wonder !
DoubleD...
I'm wonderin' the same darn thing!!!!!
  Lm

PS
Excellent work, as usual DD
You really  R O C K !!!!!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 10:44:20 PM »

LAWLESS, CLIFFORD LANE (Age 67)

Associated names:

LAWLESS, LANE C
 LAWLESS, LANE L
 LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
 LAWLOR, LANE

Available
TRACY, CA
SAN JOSE, CA
LIVERMORE, CA    

Possible Relatives:

HUGHES, JONI IRENE (Age 41)
LAWLESS, CLANE (Age 31)
LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
LAWLESS, PSTR LANE
LAWLESS, CONNIE L (Age 67)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

CHAMMISA, CHERYL (Age 47)
CHAMMISA, JEFF
MARTINEZ, PORFIRIO

PALERMO, CHERYL L (Age 46)

Associated names:

CAMMISA, CHERYL L
Available   
BUTLER, PA
MAUMEE, OH    

Possible Relatives:
CAMMISA, GARY LEE (Age 51)
PALERMO, RONALD L (Age 45)

Just putting it out there...Chammisa...
notice the H is missing in the second C(h)ammisa
Something seems odd!
Also, I wonder if this Cheryl is connected to the "owner" Cheryl of Lawless Roofing on Lawless Lane in Grants Pass, OR???
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »

U.S. Public Records Index
about Trilochan S Hora
Name: Trilochan S Hora
Birth Date: 1949
Phone Number: 525-2907
Address: 4625 Quimby Av, Beltsville, Maryland 20705-0501 (1993)
[13296 Leafcrest Ln #C, Fairfax, Virginia 22033-0201 (1990)]
[700 N Frederick St, Arlington, Virginia 22203] 

interestinga t the leafcrest address(although this is most likely an apt complex) there is shadowen(no "s" on the end though) shadowens is in the texas line. gary dee lawless' mother betty sue shadowens.  Probably nothing, but making a note.

Possible Relatives:

SHADOWEN, WALTER VANCE (Age 45)
CORTEZ, CURTIS D (Age 50)
WEISSMAN, JULIE A (Age 43)

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 11:00:32 PM »

oh you mean cheryl bacon or beacon or whatever her name is?  I wondered that also LOL
I had looked up a lot of camissa etc info in the beginning, I'm not sure if I posted it or not.  If so it should be on the LONG thread somewhere LOL.  Maybe I can find something.  but what gets me is no records for clifford lane lawless.  just people call him that or he is at addresses with that name, but NO DOCUMENTS.  weird

To find me:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.