March 28, 2024, 01:47:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Connie's Connection - Harris/Lawless  (Read 76521 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 09:35:23 AM »

DD, There is no birthdate for Brett Lawless?-CLL son, brians brother?

And one more question, there is a name Sanderson, Sarah Edna Lousia Sadie   Grandmother of the husband -could you please explain the relation to CLL or Connie, I need help with this..lol

And Joni Hughes, who does she belong too?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »

Sadie Sanderson is the grandmother of Clifford Lane Lawless.
Joni Lawless Hughes is the daughter of Clifford and Connie.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 12:48:54 PM »

And one more question, there is a name Sanderson, Sarah Edna Lousia Sadie   Grandmother of the husband -could you please explain the relation to CLL or Connie, I need help with this..lol

Actually iirc, Joni Irene (Lawless) Hughes is Connie and Lane's daughter...
That's why I was wondering about Julianne?  WHo is she?  Are they the same person?
This is Joni Hughes

This is the Lawless Clan (Connie, Lane, Joni, Brian, Brett, and co.)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

Julieanne is the daughter of Brian and Judy Lawless. Brian is the son of Clifford Lane Lawless and Connie Lorene Lawless.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »

was there a Cheryl A. Gomes? or did I dream it?

I had found a cherl a gomes in the shasta county / redding cali, court docs.  jeffrey gomes was also listed on some other docs in that court house, as was his mother, and his 2 brothers gary duane and timothy john are listed in shasta county records under the lawless name.  They lived all over shasta county and tehema(the next county south).  So they are in both these counties court docs.  this cheryl a gomes was in the shasta county court docs with some bank or something, so I had made a note of it, and had mentioned could she be cheryl bacon.  I never did check to see.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 01:39:29 PM »

yes sister is correct on all of the relationships.

sarah sadie sanderson married alfred dicus,
their daughter is jessie dicus
who is the mother of CLL

the article about the reunion of the 6 sanderson sisters
there is one who married ganzman, who came with her grandson gary
I still have not figured out which gary that is.  I had worked on it but got sidetracked

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »

I had found a cherl a gomes in the shasta county / redding cali, court docs.  jeffrey gomes was also listed on some other docs in that court house, as was his mother, and his 2 brothers gary duane and timothy john are listed in shasta county records under the lawless name.  They lived all over shasta county and tehema(the next county south).  So they are in both these counties court docs.  this cheryl a gomes was in the shasta county court docs with some bank or something, so I had made a note of it, and had mentioned could she be cheryl bacon.  I never did check to see.
She (Cheryl Bacon) is listed as an officer/agent for both the Tracy Church and Lawless Roofing.  Maybe working in a bank is her only connection, although I wonder from whence she hails.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »

Actually iirc, Joni Irene (Lawless) Hughes is Connie and Lane's daughter...
That's why I was wondering about Julianne?  WHo is she?  Are they the same person?
This is Joni Hughes

This is the Lawless Clan (Connie, Lane, Joni, Brian, Brett, and co.)

Well that helped, there went my theory!..LOL
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 04:57:06 PM »

She (Cheryl Bacon) is listed as an officer/agent for both the Tracy Church and Lawless Roofing.  Maybe working in a bank is her only connection, although I wonder from whence she hails.

the record I found in shasta county, was about her and some lawsuit or deed or something to do with some bank, let me go find it

cheryl bacon is on the national roofing docs?
hmmm I did not know that

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 07:11:49 PM »

don't know how to post between threads -- check out post #1000 on Blink orig and she is listed on the church records as well.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 07:16:47 PM »

Lawless Roofing Inc
501 Lawless Ln
Grants Pass, OR 97526-7101
(541) 479-1839
Listing Details
Job title: unavailable

Cheryl Bacon
501 Lawless Ln
(541) 479-1839
Listing Details
Job title: Owner

Robert Burns
501 Lawless Ln
(541) 479-1839
Listing Details
Job title: Vice President

Donald Lawless
501 Lawless Ln
(541) 479-1839
Listing Details
Job title: Treasurer

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »

sorry, don't know how to "bump" or whatever it's called.

LAWLESS, DONALD THOMAS (Age 54)

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

LAWLESS ROOFING, INC
 SADDLE MOUNTAIN CATTLE COMPANY
 MONMOUTH, OR
KLAMATH FALLS, OR
GRANTS PASS, OR
DALLAS, OR
CHEMULT, OR
AGNESS, OR

Possible Relatives:

LAWLESS, LEWIS EDWIN (Age 77)  here is an older name to run
LAWLESS, MARLENE L (Age 52)
LAWLESS, BARBARA MAE (Age 73)
LAWLESS, JESSICA LOUISE (Age 32)
LAWLESS, JOSEPH LEWIS (Age 30)
LAWLESS, JOE L (Age 30)
LAWLESS, LENE
LAWLESS, IS E
LAWLESS, JOSEPH L

Possible Roommates / Associates:

LAWLESS, DON T
BACON, CHERYL

.  LAWLESS, DONALD
 GRANTS PASS, OR

Possible Relatives:

LAWLESS, GRACE M (Age 105)
LAWLESS, HAROLD MICHAEL (Age 68)
LAWLESS, MARLENE 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 07:25:19 PM »

My last one for a while, I promise:

LAWLESS ROOFING, INC
Grants pass, OR       
LAWLESS, DON
(REGISTERED AGENT)
LAWLESS, DONALD T
(SECRETARY)
LAWLESS, LEWIS E
(PRESIDENT)

Lewis E Lawless
Oct 1950
[Aug 1956] 

3074 Foothill Bv, Grants Pass, Oregon 97526-1101 (1986)
Lewis Lawless
3074 Foothill Blvd
Grants Pass
Oregon
97526-4130
541-476-1146
1996 1997 1998 1999

LAWLESS ROOFING, INC

LAWLESS ROOFING, INC
MONMOUTH, OR
KLAMATH FALLS, OR
GRANTS PASS, OR
DALLAS, OR
CHEMULT, OR
AGNESS, OR   

Possible Relatives:

LAWLESS, LEWIS EDWIN (Age 77)
LAWLESS, MARLENE L (Age 52)
LAWLESS, BARBARA MAE (Age 73)
LAWLESS, JESSICA LOUISE (Age 32)
LAWLESS, JOSEPH LEWIS (Age 30)
LAWLESS, JOE L (Age 30)
LAWLESS, LENE
LAWLESS, IS E
LAWLESS, JOSEPH L

Possible Roommates / Associates:

LAWLESS, DON T
BACON, CHERYL who is this

could cheryl bacon be cheryl gomes, I need to look

GOMES, CHERYL A      MCRDCVG -09-0000657      DF      04/13/2009

All Parties      Case No      Party      Date
   GOMES, CHERYL A      MCRDCVG -09-0000657      DF      04/13/2009
   TARGET NATIONAL BANK      MCRDCVG -09-0000657      PL      04/13/2009

GOMES, GARY D

Associated names:

LAWLESS,  GARY

MANTON, CA tehema county but really is considered redding area
ROCHESTER, WA    hmm washington addressPossible Relatives:

GOMES, TIMOTHY J (Age 44)
GOMES, MARYLIN E (Age 71) the mother of the 3 boys

redding, shasta county
DEED
Grantors:   Grantees:
STALTER, TINA BERESFORD   GOMES, GARY D

DEED OF TRUST & ASSIGNMENT OF RENTS
Grantors:   Grantees:
GOMES, GARY D   STALTER, TINA BERESFORD who is this

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

You've been busy Sister...
I gotta catch up...
Good stuff!
 Lm
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2009, 05:25:39 AM »

I think I will come back to this again, tomorrow..lol

I want to is any of Robert Alton Harris's (executed) family is related. there are some relations that were supposedly to have resided in Visalia, California, which is the San Joaquin Valley?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »

I think I will come back to this again, tomorrow..lol

I want to is any of Robert Alton Harris's (executed) family is related. there are some relations that were supposedly to have resided in Visalia, California, which is the San Joaquin Valley?

visalia is pretty far south of san joaquin county, it is in tulare county

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2009, 01:52:24 AM »

Love posted this in another thread

This kinda makes me sick!

What's in a name? Turns out, a lot
A candidate's listed career can sometimes affect voter perception
Print this ArticlePrint this Article Email this ArticleEmail this Article
Text Size: A | A | A
David Siders
By David Siders
Record Staff Writer
March 26, 2006 6:00 AM

STOCKTON - A so-called "business owner" running for election to the Stockton City Council does not own a business, a "children's issues advisor" helps people at church, and an "entrepreneur" works for an affiliate of Amway.

It's not truth in advertising. Maybe one or the other.

In down-ticket races, ballot designations such as homemaker, attorney or incumbent are often all voters know about a candidate. Election Day hopefuls, therefore, must make excruciating decisions about exactly who they are.

"It affects the outcome of the election," Sacramento-based political consultant Wayne Johnson said.

The state prohibits laudatory designations such as "honest," "eminent," "exalted" or "best," but a carefully chosen title - some candidates even poll likely voters to determine what sounds best - can connote everything from grounded and hard-working (farmer) to faithful and wise (minister).

If neither of those choices fit, businessman is popular, suggesting responsibility and enterprise. Teacher is good, too.

"What is not so good is slip-and-fall attorney or ambulance chaser," said Robert Stern, president of the Center for Governmental Studies in Los Angeles.

In her ballot designation for re-election to the Stockton City Council, Leslie Baranco Martin calls herself a deputy district attorney, forgoing the typically advantageous designation of incumbent.

Martin's decision not to call herself a councilwoman is rare, said Stern, who reviewed numerous ballot designations for the secretary of state in the early 1970s. Rare, but not unheard of. Councilmen Nick Rust and Mel Panizza didn't boast of their incumbencies in 1990 and 1992, respectively. They both picked business-type titles instead, according to city records. Both succeeded.

Martin, who went with "Appointed Incumbent" in 2002, said she changed course because crime is on voters' minds.

She said: "It was kind of like, what message do you want to send?"

Martin's opponent, Carole Murphy, doesn't understand the incumbent's choice, and she guessed Martin was trying to distance herself from a council that saw the crime rate increase under its watch. Murphy's campaign consultant, Jeff Acquistapace, said the designation is a sign Martin is "running from her record."

But Murphy's designation raised eyebrows, too. Murphy calls herself a "business owner;" never mind she sold her business last year. The law allows candidates to print on the ballot what they did the previous year. Murphy owned M&C Association Management Services Inc., which manages homeowners associations, before selling it to industry giant Associa in October.

Murphy, who still runs the company, said starting and owning the business for 15 years is the credential her ballot designation touts. She still owns some stock in that company, as well as others, she explained.

"I own lots of businesses," she said. "I own lots of stocks and bonds."

Martin campaign consultant Don Parsons said any candidate using that logic and holding stock in a mutual fund could make such a "ridiculous" claim.

Publicly, no candidate in San Joaquin County has made such a claim, although there are other self-described business owners, even a "small business owner."

Way down ticket, in an uncontested race for a seat on the San Joaquin County Republican Central Committee, voters will find Mary Park, entrepreneur, and Connie Lawless, who fretted about calling herself "Children's Issues Advisor." She said in retrospect the title sounds more authoritative than she intended. Lawless, a retiree who helps children at her church and in her neighborhood, said if she could pick again she'd likely choose "homemaker."

In a contested race, where voters want an occupation with some gravitas, that might not be good, Stern said.

"Businessperson or farmer would be great. Doctor. Minister," he said. "Lawyer, not so great; student, not good; unemployed, really bad; homeless, terrible."

Contact reporter David Siders at (209) 943-8580 or dsiders@recordnet.com
HOME

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 01:04:35 AM »

Connie Lawless, who fretted about calling herself "Children's Issues Advisor." She said in retrospect the title sounds more authoritative than she intended. Lawless, a retiree who helps children at her church and in her neighborhood, said if she could pick again she'd likely choose "homemaker."

who is she "advising", and what kind of "issues".

what children at her church is she "helping"?  she certainly is not doing a very good job helping melissa, melissa's daughter, her supposedly son, or anyone.  How many children are at her church?

and she surely didn't do anything if she saw something weird going on with sandra at her house.  Maybe I am wrong in saying these things but I just can't picture her as advising anyone about children's issues.   

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 01:10:45 AM »

DD, it frightens me to think what kind of advisor she might really be.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 12:41:59 PM »

Connie Lawless, who fretted about calling herself "Children's Issues Advisor." She said in retrospect the title sounds more authoritative than she intended. Lawless, a retiree who helps children at her church and in her neighborhood, said if she could pick again she'd likely choose "homemaker."

who is she "advising", and what kind of "issues".

what children at her church is she "helping"?  she certainly is not doing a very good job helping melissa, melissa's daughter, her supposedly son, or anyone.  How many children are at her church?

and she surely didn't do anything if she saw something weird going on with sandra at her house.  Maybe I am wrong in saying these things but I just can't picture her as advising anyone about children's issues.   

Hmmm
Sounds like it's possible that Connie could have been bringing in children for pedophiles...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.