April 23, 2024, 02:24:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama visiting Saudi King for the second time..  (Read 7225 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« on: June 03, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – President Barack Obama began his latest bid to open a dialogue with the Muslim world on Wednesday by seeking the counsel of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, home to Islam's two holiest sites in Mecca and Medina.

"The United States and Saudi Arabia have a long history of friendship. We have a strategic relationship," Obama said as he visited the monarch's desert horse farm. The U.S. president called Abdullah wise and gracious, adding: "I am confident that working together that the United States and Saudi Arabia can make progress on a whole host of issues of mutual interest."

In turn, Abdullah expressed his "best wishes to the friendly American people who are represented by a distinguished man who deserves to be in this position."

Earlier, the king greeted Obama at Riyadh's main airport with a ceremony when the new U.S. president arrived after an overnight flight from Washington. Each country's national anthem was played, the Saudi national guard was on hand and there was a 21-gun salute.

Obama and Abdullah then sat together in gilded chairs, sipped cardamom-flavored Arabic coffee from small cups and chatted briefly in public before retreating to hold private talks on a range of issues.

Around the same time Air Force One touched down in the country, pan-Arab Al-Jazeera Television broadcast a new audio tape from Osama bin Laden in which he threatened Americans and said Obama inflamed hatred toward the U.S. by ordering Pakistan to crack down on militants in Swat Valley and block Islamic law there.

Saudi Arabia is a stopover en route to Cairo, where Obama is set to deliver a speech that he's been promising since last year's election campaign — aiming to set a new tone in America's often-strained dealings with the world's 1.5 billion Muslims.

With Abdullah alongside him, Obama told reporters: "I thought it was very important to come to the place where Islam began and to seek his majesty's counsel and to discuss with him many of the issues that we confront here in the Middle East."

In a pre-trip interview with the BBC, Obama set the tone for his swing through the Middle East, saying: "What we want to do is open a dialogue."

"You know, there are misapprehensions about the West, on the part of the Muslim world. And, obviously, there are some big misapprehensions about the Muslim world when it comes to those of us in the West," Obama said.

Many of those Muslims still smolder over Iraq, Guantanamo and unflinching U.S. support of Israel, but they are hoping the son of a Kenyan Muslim who lived part of his childhood in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country, can help chart a new course.

Aides cautioned that Obama was not out to break new policy ground in his Cairo speech, which follows visits to Turkey and Iraq in April and a series of outreach efforts including a Persian New Year video and a student town hall in Istanbul. And they said the president is not expecting quick results, even though the speech will be distributed as widely as possible.

"We don't expect that everything will change after one speech," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said Tuesday. "I think it will take a sustained effort and that's what the president is in for."

Officials said Obama also wouldn't flinch from difficult topics, whether it's the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts, the goal of a Palestinian state or democracy and human rights. Obama has been criticized for setting the address in Egypt, where President Hosni Mubarak has jailed dissidents and clung to power for nearly three decades.

In Riyadh, the president was talking to Abdullah about a host of thorny problems, from Arab-Israeli peace efforts to Iran's nuclear program. The Saudis have voiced growing concern in private that an Iranian bomb could unleash a nuclear arms race in the region.

The surge in oil prices also was on the agenda. Crude topped $68 a barrel this week, sparking fears that a fresh jump in energy costs could snuff out early sparks of a recovery from a deep global slump.

Obama likely will be looking for help from Saudi Arabia on what to do with some 100 Yemeni detainees locked up in the Guantanamo Bay prison. Discussions over where to send the Yemeni detainees have complicated Obama's plan to close the prison. The U.S. has been hesitant to send them home because of Yemen's history of either releasing extremists or allowing them to escape from prison.

Instead, the Obama administration has been negotiating with Saudi Arabia and Yemen for months to send them to Saudi terrorist rehabilitation centers.

The president was to stay overnight at the king's farm outside Riyadh. Abdullah, who hosted then-President George W. Bush at the ranch in January of last year, keeps some 260 Arabian horses on its sprawling grounds in air-conditioned comfort.

In any effort to court Muslims, the Saudis will be key — not just for their oil wealth, but by virtue of the authority they wield at the center of Arab history and culture.

Obama's meeting with the 84-year-old Abdullah was his second in three months. The two saw each other at the G-20 summit in London, a meeting both sides called friendly and productive. Perhaps a bit too friendly: Critics accused Obama of bowing to the Saudi monarch during a photo-op. The White House maintained he was merely bending to shake hands with a shorter man.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090603/ap_on_re_mi_ea/obama_11

He is vising His King again and getting new instructions on how to destroy US.mo.

The Saudi king is the head of all terrorists groups in my opinion, A true Anti Christ.

The Bin laden's are Saudi and the men who crashed our planes into the trade towers and the Pentagon were Saudis..
This king is our last presidents best friend and we are his army and we fight his battles and Americans die for him.
All for oil.
This king has infiltrated south America and Venezuela in particular and Hugo is his boy..
The king is making havoc all over the world as people try to appease him.
His princes fly around the world and get themselves in trouble with huge drug purchases and then escape with nobody stopping them back to Saudi Arabia where they can not be prosicuted. Many people accuse the Saudi elite of in salving human beings some from Africa and even kidnapping of girls for forced sexual slavery. The law structure of the Saudi nation is barbaric and mid-evil. Women have no rights as humans. Yet they have a strong hold on the worlds neck..
All for oil.
jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 08:58:18 AM »

How much of our national debt do the Saudi's hold?

Report: Saudi king asks Obama to impose solution

Arab newspaper says Saudi leadership pressing Washington to take active role in solving Palestinian crisis, even if this means forcing a solution on both sides

Roee Nahmias Published:  06.07.09, 19:23 / Israel News 

Arab patience is wearing thin in regards to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Saudi King Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz told US President Barack Obama during their meeting in Riyadh last Wednesday. According to a report in Saudi daily al-Hayat, the Saudi leader urged Obama to become actively involved in the process, to the point of "imposing a solution" on the two sides "if necessary."

Insider sources told the paper that President Obama could not hide how impressed he was with King Abdullah and that he "listened intently to everything said."

read more here -
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3727617,00.html

(stuff like this is what I believe fuels the anti-Christ and beast label that Obama wears in some circles)

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 08:11:32 PM »

A Son of a Saudi Slave mo.

It is estimated that as many as 200,000 black Sudanese children and women had been taken into slavery in Sudan during the Second Sudanese Civil War.[35][36] Slavery in Mauritania was legally abolished by laws passed in 1905, 1961, and 1981.[37] It was finally criminalized in August 2007.[38] It is estimated that up to 600,000 black Mauritanians, or 20% of the Mauritania’s population, are currently enslaved, many of them used as bonded labour.[39]

The Arab slave trade in the Indian Ocean, Red Sea, and Mediterranean long pre-dated the arrival of any significant number of Europeans on the African continent.[30][40]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Attorney Files Motion For Authentication Of Alleged 1960s Certificate From Africa

Read it all here..

http://patriotupdate.com/stories/read/608/Is_This_Really_Smoking_Gun_Of_Obamas_Kenyan_Birth_Attorney_Files_Motion_For_Authentication_Of_Alleged_1960s_Certificate_From_Africa

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »

thanks Edward, I'll be watching this for more developments - very interesting.

I continue to stand with the girl.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »

Here is another piece of the puzzle - the hospital birth certificate.

http://americangrandjury.org/lucas-smith-affidavit-now-filed-with-the-us-district-court-obama-kenyan-bc

The story - http://www.examiner.com/x-14143-Orange-County-Conservative-Examiner~y2009m9d7-American-puts-life-on-the-linefiles-affidavit--Obama-Kenyas-COL-birth-in-federal-court

The image of the hospital birth certificate contains a baby foot print.

I wonder (and so does the blogger) if the prints match?

The Kenyan COLB has a legitimate Doctor who was practicing at the time, a REAL hospital and an infant’s footprint.  Don't you Koolaid drinkers wish the President was truly transparent instead of playing all these games with his history.  The jokes on the liberals---not the birthers.

If the footprint matches the W.H. better batten down the hatches.

Lots of interesting comments...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 03:02:27 PM »

A legal affidavit that declares Lucas Smith (American from Iowa) to be of sound mind and judgment. Lucas can go to jail if he lied on this affidavit. The document filed is a (Certified COPY of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate) you see here, once it is validated by the court, is pretty much the proverbial “smoking gun.”

IMPORTANT NOTE: Lucas Smith is allegedly the individual who tried to sell the the COLB on EBAY and his veracity is unkown at this point.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 03:07:06 PM »

Why is that document different from the first one I posted ?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 08:04:45 PM »

Why is that document different from the first one I posted ?

Yes, they appear to be different documents documenting the same event.

The newer one is the hospital birth certificate.  The one you posted before is the government birth certificate.

The hospital certificate has a foot print and is dated 8-7-1961, the government document does not have a foot print, and is a copy dated 2-17-1964. 

Why would someone need a copy around February 1964?  Where was the Obama family?  A biography of Barack Obama indicates his parents divorced in 1964. 

I wonder what the divorce papers show?  Where was the divorce filed?  Granted?  When?

I wonder what records may exist for Obama's passport.  If he was born in Kenya, did he travel with a passport from Kenya/Britain?  More unanswered questions.

When I was born, I was issued a hospital birth certificate and a county birth certificate.  My hospital certificate has foot prints.  The birth times are different, about 7 minutes apart.

It would be interesting to have document of that era to compare these to.  What did other birth documents look like from Kenya?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »

Here is a blog with some interesting information -

http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-obama-birth-certificate-controversy.html

A timeline of Obama family residences.  Lots of questions.

Another blog with questions -

http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/2009/08/06/obama-mama-15-days-from-birth-to-seattle-class-records-contradict-obama%e2%80%99s-autobiography-dreams-from-my-father

Stanley Ann Dunham, Barack Obama’s mother, was registered for college classes in Seattle only 15 days after reportedly delivering her first-born child in Honolulu, according to school records obtained by WND.

How Dunham was able to travel the 2,680 air miles from Honolulu to Seattle only a few days after the birth of her baby is not disclosed in the currently available public record concerning President Obama’s birth. 

Nor is there anything on the public record to explain how Dunham managed to find an apartment and relocate with her infant son so she could begin taking university classes within 15 days of the baby’s birth.

There is also nothing on the public record to suggest Madelyn Dunham, Ann Dunham’s mother, or any other family member preceded or accompanied Dunham to Seattle in August 1961 to help the new mother and infant son find appropriate living arrangements and complete the university’s enrollment process prior to beginning classes.

More questions.   

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.