November 18, 2019, 10:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #542 11/11 - 11/14/2006  (Read 98349 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2006, 12:27:03 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Grande - I know you weren't implying I'd alter it, lol  Laughing

Just on the back side of that rock formation is where the guy was laying out the tarp getting ready to cut it.


Great!  Im grateful to have your support in this.  Working on yet another source WITHIN!  Shocked CROSS YOUR FINGERS!
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2006, 12:27:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"


Note, the above photo is doctored, lol Laughing  Laughing


a picture is worth 1000 words

how true

i hate  them all
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2006, 12:31:59 AM »

I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father in/with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.
J. van der STRATEN (signed by Jan VDS)


ok, im not a rocket scientist....
but it appears to me that according to SLIME MASTER JORAN he says
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut"

so, he is admitting something was buried...

see what i mean

if some one DID NOT know anything. the logical response would be
"buried ??  buried what ???  we didnt bury anything"

im sorrry but ALE has lost, misplaces, burned or thrown away some of this statement......it is missing IMPORTANT other bits

i hate them all
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2006, 12:32:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
BRIGHTNESS INCREASED +45



Because it is really irrelevant in the whole scheme of things, I am just going to rule out potential manipulation with the videos.  I will leave that speculation to the conspiracy theorists, although I certainly would not rule it out.   Frankly, it's just not the most productive thing I could be doing with my time, no offense to anyone else.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74253



WWW
« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2006, 12:36:16 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Grande - I know you weren't implying I'd alter it, lol  Laughing

Just on the back side of that rock formation is where the guy was laying out the tarp getting ready to cut it.


Great!  Im grateful to have your support in this.  Working on yet another source WITHIN!  Shocked CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

Excellent news!
Logged
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2006, 12:36:56 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father in/with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.
J. van der STRATEN (signed by Jan VDS)


ok, im not a rocket scientist....
but it appears to me that according to SLIME MASTER JORAN he says
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut"

so, he is admitting something was buried...

see what i mean

if some one DID NOT know anything. the logical response would be
"buried ??  buried what ???  we didnt bury anything"

im sorrry but ALE has lost, misplaces, burned or thrown away some of this statement......it is missing IMPORTANT other bits

i hate them all


Robot...

Im with you on that!  What is the date of that statement?  That could be the most prominent / revealing statement of all.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 18149



« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2006, 12:37:26 AM »

Hi, Robots!

And remember that is the odd statement that is really one by Jan van derstraaten as he does not appear to even ask for Joran to sign it.  At the beginning he states it was taken June 13 and yet he signs it June 17.  AND this is immediately after Uncle Jan got his power back from Dompig over the weekend when Dompig announced someone confessed and all that.

How odd to take a statement June 13 and not sign it until June 17??

And Rammstein at BFN assures us that these are canine dogs and not the human kind.  Did the Kalpoes have dogs?  

How odd Uncle Jan just lets it slide.  If Joran said Deepak came back with two giraffes I guess Uncle Jan would not have found anything odd about that either.

 Evil or Very Mad
Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2006, 12:38:17 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "robots"
I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father in/with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.
J. van der STRATEN (signed by Jan VDS)


ok, im not a rocket scientist....
but it appears to me that according to SLIME MASTER JORAN he says
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut"

so, he is admitting something was buried...

see what i mean

if some one DID NOT know anything. the logical response would be
"buried ??  buried what ???  we didnt bury anything"

im sorrry but ALE has lost, misplaces, burned or thrown away some of this statement......it is missing IMPORTANT other bits

i hate them all


Robot...

Im with you on that!  What is the date of that statement?  That could be the most prominent / revealing statement of all.



yep. when you think about it
JORAN THE SLUG, never denies anything being buried

hmmm,,,,, we need to more disecting of this

 Cool
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74253



WWW
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2006, 12:39:12 AM »

Grande - that statement was taken on June 13th, 2005
Logged
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2006, 12:39:44 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi, Robots!

And remember that is the odd statement that is really one by Jan van derstraaten as he does not appear to even ask for Joran to sign it.  At the beginning he states it was taken June 13 and yet he signs it June 17.  AND this is immediately after Uncle Jan got his power back from Dompig over the weekend when Dompig announced someone confessed and all that.

How odd to take a statement June 13 and not sign it until June 17??

And Rammstein at BFN assures us that these are canine dogs and not the human kind.  Did the Kalpoes have dogs?  

How odd Uncle Jan just lets it slide.  If Joran said Deepak came back with two giraffes I guess Uncle Jan would not have found anything odd about that either.

 Evil or Very Mad


hi Anna
yes, you are correct

everytime i see you i smile because of the pciture of the dog with a dress on  Cool  
for some reason i find that to be hilarious  Very Happy
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2006, 12:41:34 AM »

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.


BOMBSHELL

why didnt the FREAKING ALE ask "how do you know it was buried ?"


what a bunch of *($&*%&*$&%(*$&(%*$(%^)$#^  jerks
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2006, 12:43:55 AM »

HE IS SAYING IT WAS buried

and then it says To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.


THEN,,,,,,,how many times was she buried

HUH ????????????????????
answer the FREAKING QUETSTION


HUH ????????????????????????????? JORAN ??????????
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2006, 12:44:47 AM »

and yet Greta is inclined to believe him

 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 652


« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2006, 12:45:23 AM »

WHO SAID THEY WERE "WITNESSES"?

This is the vulnerable point of the coverup.

Whoever it was who signed the offical papers identifying and accepting the 3 as WITNESSES is profoundly available for heavy interrogation and prosecution.

WHose name is on that paper?  Who "classified" the 3 as "witnesses" instead of "suspects"?

GIVE ME THE NAME
Logged
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2006, 12:45:49 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "klaasend"
BRIGHTNESS INCREASED +45



Because it is really irrelevant in the whole scheme of things, I am just going to rule out potential manipulation with the videos.  I will leave that speculation to the conspiracy theorists, although I certainly would not rule it out.   Frankly, it's just not the most productive thing I could be doing with my time, no offense to anyone else.


LMAO, If that's not a contradiction...  'going to rule it out' / 'certainly would not rule it out".  The preceding S/B... going to disregard it, for the time being

LOL somebody slap me.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2006, 12:46:17 AM »

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.


CRIED ???????????????????????????????????????????

why you cry to momma ???

i thought you were innocent


nobody cries when they didnt do anything wrong
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 18149



« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2006, 12:47:51 AM »

.
Yes, if burying was required, it could be assumed something very bad had happened but I still wonder how these kids would have the kind of confidence to decide if a person was really and truly deceased.  It can be very hard to tell and that goes to not an accident theory.

It goes round and round until we are all dizzy and exhausted but then that's the idea.

But some things never change.  Those last seen with Natalee and the fact that they lied repeatedly.

And yes, de Vries is very handsome.  He also appears to be upsetting those in many quarters most especially Sloots and their supporters.

 Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing
Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 648


« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2006, 12:48:28 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Grande - that statement was taken on June 13th, 2005


Ok I the June 17th threw me for a loop.  

I am almost certain June 13th is the day they searched Arashi Beach.
Logged

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74253



WWW
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2006, 12:50:16 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
WHO SAID THEY WERE "WITNESSES"?

This is the vulnerable point of the coverup.

Whoever it was who signed the offical papers identifying and accepting the 3 as WITNESSES is profoundly available for heavy interrogation and prosecution.

WHose name is on that paper?  Who "classified" the 3 as "witnesses" instead of "suspects"?

GIVE ME THE NAME

The PROSECUTOR determines who is a witness and who is a suspect.  Karen Janssen would have to be the person signing the official papers.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74253



WWW
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2006, 12:52:17 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Grande - that statement was taken on June 13th, 2005


Ok I the June 17th threw me for a loop.  

I am almost certain June 13th is the day they searched Arashi Beach.

Van der Straaten's informal meeting with Joran was on June 13th and Van der Straaten filed his report on June 17th.  Probably needed time to advise Paulus what to do.
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 10.127 seconds with 19 queries.